Rebrand Your World

Parsys Media is a leading SEO and Web Design Company, specializing in web design, Ecommerce Web Development and Email Marketing Campaign. Our advanced web development services aims at executing dynamic applications that would meet the growing business needs on the web.We are also a IT outsourcing company, web development company in india

We offer Custom Magento Themes, Magento Custom Development, eCommerce Store Development, Shopping Cart with CMS, Custom Landing Page Design, Callout Graphics and Photo Editing, Buttons, Widgets and Special Effects with Magento eCommerce Platform from Magento Designer & Developers.

Parsys Media offers various ecommerce solution services like Open Source Ecommerce Integration, E-Commerce with Content Management System, Payment Gateway Integration, Secure Shopping Cart Solutions.

Mumbai, India
  • Devchand House, Dr Annie Besant Road, Worli
    Mumbai, MH 400018

Silent Auction

Indian Outfit

Event Shelf

Web Development for Financial Services Company

“I couldn’t afford to waste any more time, so I had to cut my losses and find another development firm.”

April 2018

Parysys Media was tasked with using provided technical specs to develop an investment site that could integrate with the Mumbai Stock Exchange’s mutual funds platform.

Mumbai, India
CEO, Financial Services Company

Despite detailed documentation, Parysys Media showed no progress after two weeks and, ultimately, failed to deliver. The team was not transparent during the scoping and development phases, and they stopped responding to inquiries after receiving a portion of the project fee.

I’m the founder and CEO of an online wealth advisory platform. Using our website and web app, clients can buy mutual funds in India.

What challenge were you trying to address with Parsys Media?

We needed external resources to build our website from scratch.

Parysys Media was responsible for building our website from the ground up using our technical specs. It was an investment website that would integrate with the Mumbai Stock Exchange’s mutual funds platform. This would allow our clients to buy and sell on the Mumbai Stock Exchange.

During the scoping process, we spoke on the phone and also met them to go over the project point by point. We provided 14–15 pages of documentation, which covered our home page, the different sections within that, the contact us page, login page, blog, and more. The site would have a lot of APIs, so the tech stack needed to include JavaScript with AngularJS on the frontend and Node.js on the backend.

Although we gave them thorough requirements, they only wrote down a few items in the contract, so we asked them to represent our entire technical document. This took a few days, and we even paid extra because they needed additional resources to handle the contract.

They eventually gave us a quote for PHP and Java and contacted us regularly during the development process. However, once we paid the project fees, they stopped responding to our calls and didn’t share the project structure. In the end, they failed to complete the site.

I spoke with two people, including their co-founder and a developer.

How did you come to work with Parsys Media?

They responded to our job post on Freelancer.com, were local, and seemed genuine. We had an initial meeting to go over our needs and agreed on a price. But, once we paid them, they said that our requests were outside of the statement of work (SoW), despite the fact that we’d presented a clear document from the beginning. They didn’t complete anything, even after 15–20 days, and stopped responding altogether. Eventually, I had to cut my losses.

I paid 50,000 Indian rupees (approximately $704 USD at the time), but the total price would have been 130,000 Indian rupees (approximately $2,000 USD). They convinced us to pay them directly rather than going through the Freelancer payment system, which had set milestone payments.

We worked with them in April 2018.

Describe the impact this engagement has had on your business.

I couldn’t afford to waste any more time, so I had to cut my losses and find another development firm. Now, I have a website, web app, and Android app.

How was project management handled?

We met face to face twice, and they showed me their credentials. At the time, I felt they were authentic people trying to do part-time work. The team supposedly consisted of a project manager, two developers, and a frontend specialist, but we didn’t interact with anyone aside from one of the developers. He said they were working on the project but couldn’t deliver in the end.

Is there anything that the vendor did well or that you would consider a strength?

No, they didn’t complete anything.

In what specific areas can they improve?

I couldn’t say.

0.5
    They didn’t do anything, so there’s no quality of work to judge.
    I would never recommend them. In fact, I’m doing this to protect prospective clients like me.

App Development for Drone Community Platform

"Their behavior was very unprofessional."

June - July 2018

Parsys Media was to develop a mobile application to create an online community, though no development work took place throughout the engagement.

New Delhi, India
Founder, Communication Platform

The client found Parsys to focus their discussions solely on money, rather than the project's vision and aims, and after paying a kickoff fee, no work was initiated. Their communication was not professional, returning calls late at night and taking a long time to provide a contract.

I’m the founder of a startup that's a drone community platform. It allows people to upload their content and manage their drones.

What challenge were you trying to address with Parsys Media?

India is facing a lot of legal problems to do with flying drones in civil airspace. I needed someone to develop my application for people to collaborate, upload their videos, find out about no-fly zones in India, and register the drones. I wanted somebody I could trust and who has already developed similar applications.

They never started developing the application. Since the day they asked for more money, I’ve been running through circles. I’ve been contacting the Cyber Cell and the police department, and I’ve raised tickets in our consumer helpline. I know it’s going to take a long time to deal with them.

They said there would be three to four people.

How did you come to work with Parsys Media?

I posted my idea on freelancer.com. I wanted someone in India so that I could meet in-person if needed. I received three or four bids from and Parsys Media's was the lowest. They contacted me through the internal chat on freelancer.com and said they’re going to work on the project. They immediately switched me to WhatsApp chat messaging service. They said that they’d have to hire people to get the project started and that payments through the freelancer platform take a long time to process, so they requested I make the payment offline. I trusted them as they're an established company, so I initiated a transfer of the kickoff payment on July 13th, which was a Friday. On Saturday and Sunday, there was no response from them, then on Monday they completely ignored my calls. On Tuesday, I received another email saying the cost would increase because of my requirements.

45,800 Indian Rupees (approximately $650 USD). I made an initial kickoff payment of 18,000 Indian Rupees (approximately $250 USD).

We worked together in July 2018.

Describe the impact this engagement has had on your business.

Their behavior was very unprofessional. They've only spoken to me about money. As a developer, I expect somebody to call me and ask about the vision, rather than the money immediately. You need to understand what I require and then decide with your team members whether you’ll be able to pick up the project or not.

How was project management handled?

They were very unprofessional. From day one, they only communicated with me through WhatsApp and email. I constantly asked for a contract and they never sent me one. I have WhatsApp screenshots where I’ve asked them to send me some kind of contract because I was arranging money from another party. After a lot of asking, they sent me a draft contract. In that email, it was written to sign the document and send it back to us so we can start working.

I felt that Ashish (CEO, Parys Media) and Vartika (COO, Parys Media) purposely made me switch from Freelancer to WhatsApp so that I didn't use a credit card to make the payment and alter or dispute the charges. Generally, when I tried to call them, they used to hang up saying they were busy in a meeting. They used to call me back at their convenience late at night, like 9:00 pm or 9:30 pm.

In what specific areas can they improve?

They need to value the customer’s opinions rather than focusing on the money. If I have an idea and I posted a job, I am ready to make the payment. The moment you start asking me about payments from day one and not inquiring about the idea, that’s a trigger that something is wrong. I learned the hard way. Moving forward, I won’t trust anybody. I’ll make sure that I deal with somebody I know and meet them face to face.

What advice do you have for clients with similar needs to yours?

Follow the same healthy practice of not trusting anybody online. Trust the freelancer website and always use your credit card, staying within the portal. If something goes wrong, at least you have their support to help you out. I contacted them and they were very nice in responding to my queries, but I understand it was my mistake of moving outside of freelancer app.

Company response

This comment was provided by Ashish Khadpe, CEO at Parsys Media, on August 01, 2018.

This is a false allegation that has been put up against our organization profile on Clutch and we have not cheated anyone. We have an email conversation with Mr. Anurag Mukherjee as a reference in which we have already stated all our terms and conditions in the provided SOW to him, which includes the scope of work (point 5) and penalty (point 16) in case a client cancels the project. Mr. Anurag has made the payment to us after receiving the SOW from our end. Mr. Anurag Mukherjee was not clear about his requirement and was not able to communicate the exact flow to our team. We have given our understanding on the project to him as part of SOW. Also as this project never started, there was no question of communication and execution.

We are ready to refund the amount as stated in SOW shared with the client but he is not agreeing to the clause. In such a scenario, our organization cannot help much in providing the resolution as per customer satisfaction.

Application Implementation & Support for IT Firm

"We’ve been working two years with them [Parsys Media] and I don’t think we’ve faced any issues."

2015 - Ongoing

Parsys Media was brought in to support a document management system that multiple functional teams rely on. Parsys replaced a series of vendors that had previously failed to meet the client's needs.

Team Lead, IT Firm

The client appreciates the flexibility afforded by Parsys' support-plus pricing model. They have solved precise technical problems that others failed to resolve. There have not been any time lapses on deliverables as of yet.

We are an IT services company based in India. It was a startup when I started off and now we are an employer of 150 people. We focus on ASP.NET and SharePoint. We have our Indian clients and also clients in the US and the Middle East, but since we are located here, we primarily cater to the Indian market. We are slowly expanding.

I am a Team Lead; I have my own team here.

What challenge were you trying to address with Parsys Media?

We have a pre-sales specialist team and they have a lot of access to our document management system. Our software specialists coordinate with the pre-sales team via our document management system. That system has been delegated to Parsys. Then we also have our time booking system with Parsys. Parsys is doing other things for other people in the company, but this is mainly what they are doing for my team.

From my knowledge, they have portals which are based on Java.

How much have you invested with Parsys Media?

I don’t know about those figures. This pricing model is working out for everyone. They have flexibility in terms of pricing; they are quite agile in that regard I would say. We have support services that we routinely pay for when we are initiating a new portal. We pay them an implementation fee as well.

It’s ongoing since 2014.

I was facing a lot of problems before Parsys Media. We had another internally developed software that we were using. The document management system that I am talking about is quite huge. It maintains a lot of historical data that is really important for us. We were facing a lot of trouble accessing it, and soon we made a plan to change. Then, Parsys Media came and had it running very quickly. I don’t think there were any problems from the independent analysis we did. I don’t know how Parsys overcame the issue, but it’s great now. Even the number of simultaneous users with access has increased. Before, if even one person was signed in, there would be problems for anyone else who wanted to sign in. Now, two or three people can remain logged in without any problems. They are adding more and more features.

The best part is their technical guys are well trained and they suggest more enhancements that you can add yourself, which I have not seen another vendor do. You get whatever you ask for, but when they see something, they make suggestions. That is good, so it’s working really well for me now and I’m sure that will continue.

How did Parsys Media perform from a project management standpoint?

The best thing about them is that they provide a dedicated consultant. I think they call them a software specialist; he or she is the one who looks into maintaining the portal. We’ve been working two years with them and I don’t think we’ve faced any issues.

What did you find most impressive about Parsys Media?

I have a direct comparison with my past vendor, which was not working well. Parsys is doing well. I think that’s really important, delivering the project and then maintaining it.

Are there any areas Parsys Media could improve?

As of now, nothing is coming to mind. I think their approach is good.

Overall Score The cooperation, the service, and delivering on promises - it’s all going well. Otherwise, we wouldn’t have continued our relationship with them because we have already tested and tried many other companies.
    It was perfect. They never missed the deadlines on whatever they promised.
    I’m happy.
    I personally believe there is always opportunity for improvement.
    I’ll surely recommend them.

Web Development for Financial Solutions Company

"We had to move on to another vendor after sending Parsys Media an initial payment."

Mar. 2018 - Apr. 2019

Parsys Media took on the development of a website that required various API integrations.

Saday Sinha
CEO, DreamLadder Capital

After receiving the initial funding for the project, Parsys Media became unresponsive and didn’t deliver any usable results.

I’m the CEO of a finance-related company called DreamLadder Capital.

For what projects/services did your company hire Parsys Media?

We wanted to develop a website with several API integrations.

We got their contact through freelancers.

Parsys Media didn’t complete even 5% of our work. Both Ashish (CEO, Parsys Media) and Vartika (HR recruiter, Parsys Media) are fraudulent people. They asked me to take the work outside of the freelancing platform that we were initially using, and once they received the initial funding, they averted all our calls.

After some time, they came back with the excuse that the work I was asking for was outside of the scope of the project.

They do not have any good developers.

We had to move on to another vendor after sending Parsys Media an initial payment. Their strategy is to take the money and run.

Their service is pathetic. This should serve as a warning to potential clients.

I can't name anything.

They should shut their shop down.

0.5
Overall Score If there was an option to give a negative rating, I'd use it.
    I'll never recommend them.