Delivering Perfection Towards Success

Paras Technologies is a Software Development Company based in India, established in 2010, offering services mainly in the USA, India, UK, Australia, Canada and other areas worldwide. We are dedicated to website development, website designing, iPhone, iPad, and Android applications development & designing, E-commerce, and online marketing. The team of experts has worked on more than 300 projects and with 200 clients worldwide.

IT experts here are providing innovative, cost-effective, and timely solutions to the small, medium, and large-sized businesses worldwide.

Paras Technologies is committed to web solutions and help business owners advertise and launch new products and services in the digital market. The results are fast, effective, and reasonable to our clients.

Services we offer:

Exclusive Lane Image

Exclusive Lane

Exclusive Lane Website Development

Development Outsourcing for Software Development Company

“The relationships I have with them are extremely important. It was a great experience, and we've grown very close.”

Oct. 2017 - May 2019

Paras Technologies helped develop an online platform, app, and website for digital personal training software. They worked in ASP.NET, C#, Azure, SQL, IIS, and natively in iOS and Android.

Norway
Ridge Robinson
Founder, ABEL Technologies AS

The userbase has grown, and Paras Technologies provided a level of quality that helped some soft launches go viral. Their owner monitored the project, and the collaboration has established a strong, personal rapport.

We are a software development company and are currently building an online platform, app, and website for digital personal training. I'm a co-founder and our chief of technology.

What challenge were you trying to address with Paras Technologies?

I wanted a developer to help with this undertaking.

I do a lot of work with backend development, but they supported me. They also provided native iOS and Android development. I gave them all the design requirements at the beginning. It took a little while to explain all my ideas, but as I developed personal relationships with their team members, they started making comments on my requirements and offering suggestions for new features or improvements.

The backend developer works in ASP.NET, C#, and Azure cloud management. We have an SQL server and work in Microsoft IIS. On the frontend, they do native iOS and Android development on their side.

Initially, I spoke through a project manager with the developers. They relayed how the project was going and acted as my primary point of contact. A month or two after I hired them, I went to India and then started working directly with the developers.

How did you come to work with Paras Technologies?

I reached out to development teams through Upwork, and I found Paras Technologies after they submitted a bid. I've since visited their offices twice, and our main point of contact hosted me personally while I was there.

We've spent about $125,000 on all the projects we've worked on together.

Our collaboration ran between October 2017-May 2019.

Our company has gone through tests and a few soft launches. The main goals have changed a couple of times, and we started over on a few of the specifics. We've built up our userbase, and the quality of Paras Technologies’ work helped us go viral without much effort. We've paused the work for the moment, but we hope to start again soon.

How did Paras Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

As a developer, I know the specific questions to ask about the progress. Throughout our entire collaboration, I was in daily contact. I set the rules of how I communicated with them, and decided to interact directly with the individual developers, bypassing the project manager. We had a group chat, and their owner monitored everything, kept everyone on task, and ensured all the deliverables met my standards.

The relationships I have with them are extremely important. It was a great experience, and we've grown very close. In essence, I lived with them for three months. Their involvement was very good, and I feel like more than just another client.

They can do a lot, but they were sometimes too eager to please. I'm an expert in a lot of these technologies, and I noticed when that eagerness resulted in some mild over-selling. I've encountered the same with other agencies, so that's not a specific indictment of them.

Daily communication is important. I was very involved in the project, and they responded well to me.

Overall Score I really enjoy working with them.
    The scope changed a lot, and they handled those pivots very well.
    I've referred them several times.

Custom Software Dev for Vending Machine Manufacturer

"We would not have a business without Paras Technologies and their full commitment to us and our project."

Jan. 2014 - June 2019

Paras Technologies created a backend system and UI as well as mobile apps for a vending machine manufacturer. They adjusted an existing design and wrote code from scratch.

Corona, California
Bryan Ross
President, The-Venders

The solution has launched and works as expected, leading to a long-term tech support relationship with Paras Technologies. The team staffed the project fully to implement the solution and provide reporting and bug-fixing. Their dedication and organization enabled a smooth workflow.

I am the President of The-Venders. We are a full service design, development and manufacturing company. We make vending machines and the software the runs them.

For what projects/services did your company hire Paras Technologies?

We hired Paras Technologies to develop our back end systems, front end UI, and mobile apps

Have an end to end rhobust , versatile solution and have Paras Technologies he our tech support ongoing.

We did a lot of on line searching, interviewed many possible partners and as luck would have it we came across Paras through a job for hire on line service.

They implemented my design, improved as needed, developed all the code base from scratch, have the ability to adjust as the project needed and overall provide an excellent service to us. We are currently in contract with Paras and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

Our team is made up of a series of individuals with different skill sets that compliment the project and allow for complete functionality of service and team efforts.

We would not have a business without Paras Technologies and their full commitment to us and our project. They have a full compliment of skilled technicians and we only utilize a small portion of them. They are amazing at adjusting their staffing to facilitate any and all projects.

We have a compliment of people who work closely with our in house software team and work is done daily with full reporting, issues, resting and deployment. We control all software through git and find this to be a perfect solution to manage and control workflow.

Commitment, fearless, will to say when they don't know something and have the resources to resolve any issues.

Overall Score Same as above
    We have worked with Paras for more than 6 years and would not go anywhere else

Web & Mobile Dev Project for Creative Agency

"They had a very effective workflow."

Jan. 2018 - Mar. 2019

Paras Technologies created a website and set of mobile apps for a creative agency.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
CEO, Creative Agency

The project was successful and helped the client achieve their goals.

I am the CEO at a creative agency located in Ann Arbor, Michigan

For what projects/services did your company hire Paras Technologies?

Website and mobile apps

Develop a full functionality of website and mobile app

The company was selected based on previous experience in this segment.

Develop an app that can be free download it by our users at the apple store and market place

We had to draw a plan and stick to the plan to achieve the goals

The project was a success and achieved our goals.

They had a very effective workflow.

Speed and communication