IT Outsourcing Partner

In short span of time, Parangat has the satisfaction of being one of the leading names in enterprise-level apps development space with complete authority in integrating people, processes and products by providing customized, avant-garde and cost-effective solution for iPhone/iPads apps, android apps, website design and development.

ntent">

We produce stellar and innovative iPhone/iPads apps that are designed and developed to enhance user experience, engage your customers, and build your mobile brand.

Simply put, we are service providers in

• iOS (iPhone and iPad)
  • Android (smartphone and tablet)
  • Windows Phone
  • Cross-Platform App Development in Xamarin
  • Mac App Development
  • Cloud Computing

Why Us?

• Client-Centric Approach
  • Completely process driven design and development
  • 100% Safe, Secure & Authentic
  • Flexible engagement models
  • Supports all time zones
  • All time post development support.

Sanctuary Cove, Australia

Event / Conference App

Ayuda - On Demand Road Side Assistance app

Doubts Class

Pick-A-College

Pick a College (PAC) aims to guide young aspiring engineers through the admission process and help them pick the college and stream that suits them best. While it is easy to gather information about the top colleges, it is the lesser known colleges that pose a big challenge. At PAC we make sure that you get enough details on both to help you make your decision. You can browse through our database of over 1200 engineering colleges and check out EDU Rand's ranking of 850+ colleges

Features:

• Check rankings of 850+ colleges
  • Compare colleges and streams
  • Search colleges by location, rankings or region
  • Nearby colleges feature (search college by pin code)
  • College details like admission process, fees, facilities etc.
  • Notification feature
  • Post your query

e-kabadi

e-kabadi is the first app that collects your junk and while monetising it.

e-kabadi is a marketplace and helps you sell preloved things. It provides a platform to Turn your junk into cash.

Zenzica

Goearmobile

People+Faces

Videocon

Trickle

Trickle is the best way to share wonderful moments with your city. Virtually leave photos, videos and 8 second loops everywhere you go. Whether you’re hanging out with friends or eating a delicious meal at your favorite restaurant, use Trickle to share the experience with everyone around to see. A chance to meet new people, get discovered and leave a bit of yourself everywhere you go.

E-Commerce Website for Pool Products Retailer

"They’re very honest with me and very up front."

May 2016 - Ongoing

Parangat built a pair of websites from scratch, replacing an outdated web presence and adding e-commerce functionality. They continue to provide SEO services.

Brisbane, Australia
Mike Kendall
Founder, Swimming Pool & Spa Warehouse

After previous developers failed to deliver functional sites, Parangat created working sites in the timelines promised. Their development skills inspired a continuation in services on the marketing front.

Swimming Pool & Spa Warehouse is a distributor that sells pool and spa equipment. I’m the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Parangat?

We needed to redo our website for the pool and spa business, and they also redid a website for another division of the business where we distribute pool pumps.

How did you come to work with Parangat?

We had an existing website for 10-12 years but it wasn’t up to date and wasn’t working for me. A friend of mine recommended Parangat. I tried them out, and they fixed my issue.

I wanted an e-commerce website for the pool and spa business. We have pool pumps, salt, chlorinators, and all products to do with pools. I was hoping to just make some changes to the existing website but the pages weren’t working properly, so Parangat started a new website from scratch. We kept on building onto the site with different products, photos, and content. We went from 5-6 pages to 21-22 pages. We added a shopping cart and changed the whole theme. We kept adding to it, and it ended up being what we wanted.

The second project they made was just for one product for pool heating so that site is only 5-6 pages.

They also work on SEO for our sites.

My main contact was with the project manager. We also had a graphic designer.

We spent 9,000 AUD [$7,200 USD] on the first website, and 5,000 AUD [$4,000 USD] for the second website. I pay 1,500 AUD [$1,200 USD] per month on SEO. I’ve done the website twice in Australia and have spent close to 35,000-40,000 AUD [~$30,000 USD]. Doing two websites for 14,000 AUD, I can’t go wrong.

We started working with them in May 2016, and they finished the two websites in September 2016. They still work with us on our SEO.

We have 60-70 products on the site.

How did Parangat perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve done very well. They told me what needed to happen and did a lot of handholding in the beginning. That was good for me because I’m not a technical person. I spent 30,000 AUD [$24,000] on my first website and it crashed and I had to redo it again. This is the third time I’ve rebuilt it, and now I’m good.

They’re in India so our primary mode of communication was email. They sent diagrams for me to approve and changed anything I didn’t like. It was a smooth process.

They’re very honest with me and very up front. If there was anything extra that I wanted, I knew the cost up front. The previous company that worked on the site kept needing more money. I was cautious in the beginning, but because a friend of mine had used them, I was more comfortable. They stuck to their word. If they told me something would take three weeks, they were done in three weeks. They did three to four milestones per project. Here in Australia, a firm will tell you three weeks, but six weeks later you’re not any closer.

No. They’re good which is why I used them again and continue to use them for SEO.

Overall Score They were fantastic.
    Their ability to meet deadlines is great, but their availability is not perfect because of the time difference. If I’m at the office at 8:30-9AM, it’s 2AM for them. That’s something they can’t control.
    The cost for me was perfect.
    I’ve referred them already.

Safety Alert App for iOS & Android

"I'm quite happy to continue working with them and developing it further."

2015 - 2016

Parangat Technologies completed the design and development of a mobile alert app after another team did not perform well. The work included pinpointing which approaches and feature set to include.

Sole Proprietor

Melbourne, Australia
Founder, Safety App

The team brought the project to completion. Parangat Technologies listened well and asked for clarifications when needed. The team created a responsive app with good UX/UI. Any time difference issues have been corrected to match the Australian work day.

I wanted to develop an alert system app where you can nominate people within your contact list as emergency contacts. If there's a problem or something's wrong, there's an alert button which can be triggered that sends a message to the nominated people and notifies them that there's a problem. I haven't launched the app yet, but I'm looking at the next stage, where to go, and how to launch it from there.

What challenge were you trying to address with Parangat Technologies?

I needed help developing the actual application. I had some work done by local people in Australia but wasn't very happy with what they were doing, so I asked Parangat Technologies to step in. The application was built for both iOS and Android.

I already had some work done before they came on, so we started by discussing everything I had, rather than start from scratch again. I had a reasonably good idea of what I wanted. They took down all the requirements, went through the development process, and took screenshots, working their way through the whole process before they went too far into it to make sure it was all right. They helped me go through the process of refining and told me what information they needed to do certain things. They were able to explain the background stuff that needed to happen, just so I could get a clear idea of what was possible, what would cost more, and what would be more cost-effective versus something that would be more expensive. They definitely helped with that process. After discussions, I left them alone to go off and come back with sampling, test apps, and all that.

How did you come to work with Parangat Technologies?

I had a local company developing the app here in Australia for a little while, and they seemed to be running around in circles. In the end, we had a dispute over billing. I told them that it seemed like they were just doing circle-work. I wasn't quite sure what they were doing, so I started looking elsewhere and came across Parangat Technologies. They seemed to be pretty confident and quite capable. I rang some of their other customers and they had good reviews, so I thought I'd give them a try.

I've spent about $8,000 to $10,000 AUD [$6,400- $8,000 USD]. I had already spent about $5,000 AUD [$4,000 USD] on the local team. They were fine, it's just the money that was lost, and that's one of the reasons I switched over to Parangat Technologies. It was a good price and they seemed to be able to deliver.

I started working with them towards the end of 2016. It was a 3-month project, on and off. I haven't quite fully launched the company to go with it as yet, but it was something that I developed in my spare time, paying for things as I went.

I'm pleased with it. There's always room for improvement on everything. It's something that's evolved, but I'm quite happy with it at the moment—the way it performs and the way it runs.

How did Parangat Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Sahil Gupta [CEO, Parangat Technologies] was good. They listened and if they weren't sure about something, they always came back and checked. They didn't just go off and do things and then come back to me having spent weeks developing code in the wrong direction. There was good communication. They were coming back-and-forth to let me know what they were doing. I found them quite good in that respect.

I'm happy with the interface and the responsiveness of their team. I'm quite happy to continue working with them and developing it further.

The time difference was an issue for me, working a 5 hour difference between where I am in Melbourne and where they are in India. It would've been easier if they were working in my time zone. The response could be a bit quicker in that sense, but they've fixed that now from what I understand when I spoke with them. They've set up a team to work Australian time, which helps.

The time difference was an issue for me, but they improved that by moving their team to work in my time zone.
    The pricing was very good compared to local companies. The quality of work is also better.
    I'm quite happy with the overall work.
    I have no problems at all recommending them to others.

Development for Student Driver Logging & Tracking App

"I was impressed, and we’ve built a very good relationship."

Nov. 2015 - Feb. 2016

Parangat Technologies developed a time logging tool for iOS, Android, and web. They built the tool from scratch after auditing and scrapping a past developer’s work, and handled frontend, backend, and design.

Len Markus
Fmr. Founder, E-Log Systems

Parangat Technologies easily grasped the app’s concept and helped the project run smoothly. The team made the collaboration easy through their skills in project management and communication. They provided helpful suggestions and ultimately delivered what previous developers could not.

I was the CEO and founder of E-Log Systems. The company was based on an idea I had for a tracking and recording Android and iOS application. In Australia, we have learner [student] drivers; for them to get their license, they have to obtain 100-120 hours of driving records, depending on the region. I used to do this in a log book.

What challenge were you trying to address with Parangat Technologies?

I obtained a patent for electronic logging, so the next step was to develop an iOS and Android tool for learners to log hours automatically.

I gave Parangat the code built previously by other developers, but we worked out that it had too many errors, so we scrapped everything and started from scratch. They provided both frontend and backend development, as well as design for Android, iOS, and web.

There are 6 states in Australia with different regulations, so it was almost like building 6 different iOS and Android apps, all combined into one. Users could pick which state they were in, and have the right parameters applied. It was a big job, and rolling it all into one app was a challenge.

How did you come to work with Parangat Technologies?

I had used 4 different companies in Australia, and had issues with all of them. There are a few formulas in place, and none of them could crack the coding. I decided to try my luck overseas, and found Parangat, who understood my challenge, even though there is no hour-tracking for learner drivers in their region. I was impressed, and we’ve built a very good relationship.

The cost of their work was around AU$40,000. [$30,000]

I went through 4 app developers in Australia, with the first round costing $25,000. The app they delivered kept on crashing, so I moved on to the next company. Overall, I spent about $60,000 locally, with no app.

There were a few timelines and projects we wanted to achieve. Overall, the project took about 4 months to complete. The project started in November 2015, and was completed in 2016.

I have taken the app off the market after some legal issues with the state government, which was my client, who are paying me a licensing fee. They decided to build their own, but the intellectual property is still mine. This project was built as a proof-of-concept.

Without Parangat’s app, I wouldn’t have come to the licensing stage with the government. It was available to the public for a good 9 months, and we had a good number of downloads and traction. It was probably the reason why the government decided to move quicker on it.

We used satellites and phone towers for tracking users’ activity through the app. I tested it vigorously, and it performed just like I wanted.

How did Parangat Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Sahil Gupta, their CEO, was my contact point. I wanted someone senior, but there were 3-4 others working on the project, including 2 iOS developers, 2 Android developers, and some graphic designers in charge of wireframes and graphics at the beginning. The backend work was quite smooth, which surprised me. We mostly communicated through Skype, but Parangat also used a platform similar to Google Docs, through which I could see what was being done throughout the day. I, the programmers, and the project manager were included in it, and I could see updates and text live with them.

What did you find most impressive about Parangat Technologies?

They understood my concept, and it was very easy to communicate with them. I thought I would have some large issues, given that this approach is not taken in their country, but Parangat grasped the logic and formulas behind it.

Are there any areas Parangat Technologies could improve?

No. The good thing was that I knew what I wanted, even though Parangat gave me some good enhancement ideas, which I used.

I estimated that the work should take around 5-6 months, 1 month per state. Parangat came in at 4 months. We were in contact regularly, and I could check their progress.
    Parangat delivered what I wanted. Everything works perfectly, and I got a very good value for the money.
    I’ve recommended them many times, and I’m considering using Parangat again for a new project.

CRM & LMS Development for Educational Consortium

“Parangat delivered what we requested on time, which is not a usual occurrence in the Indian market.”

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Parangat Technologies built a custom data management system using open-source technology, as well as related mobile apps on iOS and Android. The team is providing technical support for the system roll-out.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Chandigarh, India
Manav Dhawan
Treasurer, Punjab Group of Colleges

Parangat stands out because of their commitment to deadlines, flexibility, and Agile project management. These qualities make them an ideal vendor for time-sensitive projects.

I am the managing director of an educational organization in India that has 4 colleges in different cities. We offer bachelor and technical degrees.

What challenge were you trying to address with Parangat Technologies?

We wanted to develop a customer relationship management system that would connect all of our colleges. I regularly visited our campuses to monitor academics, affiliations, policy compliance, and commercials. Back then, I had to maintain a separate file system for each college. These digital and physical files were updated manually. I wanted to aggregate, access, and amend all of that information on one platform.

I consulted Sahil, the owner of Parangat Technologies. He proposed a CRM app and system that would store all of our information on the cloud. Based on our discussions, Parangat’s team created a functional specification document. I am not a technical person, so I’m not very familiar with the languages or integrations used.

Parangat built a CRM that runs on Linux. They created student, parent, and administrator portals within the CRM. The platform includes a learning management system for students that can record data for courses, attendance, timetables, exams, and fees. The system can even accept online payments using a third-party payment gateway. The team also developed mobile apps since we wanted the platform to work on smartphones, iPads, and tablets.

How did you come to work with Parangat Technologies?

We found them online by doing a Google search for “CRM Android app.” We talked to Parangat’s team and received a quotation. Aside from contacting some of their references, we read Parangat’s reviews on Clutch. They had worked previously with educational institutes, who mentioned that they were satisfied with the work. Parangat also had a fair quotation, compared with the 3 or 4 other vendors we contacted. Based on these factors, we decided to choose Parangat.

How much have you invested with Parangat Technologies?

The cost of Parangat Technologies’ work was around 6 Indian lakhs [$9,310], which was paid in 3 installments.

I don’t remember the exact time we started working with Parangat, but the project needed to be completed before the admissions period. The attendance, fees, and parent-student timetable modules took 8–9 weeks. The project has been completed.

We are now talking with Parangat about enhancing the portal for other purposes, such as adding hostel and transportation functionalities. We are considering asking Parangat to be our IT partners. If they provide good after-sale support in the next 3–4 months, we will definitely go ahead with that plan.

We have just started using the solution. The system is dynamic and can track data in an innovative way. We can now add multiple colleges into one system. It also lets me communicate with my colleagues about anything that requires my attention. We are uploading the timetable in time for the new admissions period, which will start in 20 days. After we’ve completed that, we plan to deploy the attendance app to classrooms. We plan to start with new data from 1,600 students. Students can record their attendance on the mobile app, which uses geofencing. This will definitely save a lot of time, especially when reporting on students’ performance to their parents. There were cases of students lying to their parents about their attendance. The CRM has also helped us collect fees. Students and parents now receive automatic SMS and email notifications when fees are due, eliminating the need for printed invoices.

The CRM has become a product that our organization can sell to other institutes. I am happy that Parangat’s policy states that the client owns the intellectual property rights. That means we have the authority to re-engineer and resell the product. Our relationship with Parangat is slowly turning into a long-term partnership. As we sell the product to our clients, Parangat will handle the customization and other technical aspects.

How did Parangat Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

I had a good experience with Parangat’s team. They followed industry standards and best practices for project management. They used Agile approaches, tracking progress with collaboration tools like JIRA. We were in constant communication with a single point of contact. He was quite responsive and worked quickly. He understood the project well and handled all of our requirements. We had a customized contract based on the ODC [Offshore Development Center] model, where Parangat assigns dedicated resources on a monthly basis. These resources have accommodated all of my requests and suggestions for improvement. They have been quite flexible and patient.

What did you find most impressive about Parangat Technologies?

We were very specific about the due date. Parangat delivered what we requested on time, which is not a usual occurrence in the Indian market. I really appreciated that. We’ve worked with other IT companies for college websites and apps before, and Parangat is the best provider in terms of meeting deadlines. These guys are amazing.

Are there any areas Parangat Technologies could improve?

Nothing specific comes to mind. It’s too early to say anything about the platform. We have just started using it, and everything seems good. There were a few bugs, but these were within acceptable margins.

Overall Score I am satisfied with the outcome.
    The project was delivered on time.
    They stayed within the budget.
    They have offered me a 2-year warranty period, so I think this is quite justified.
    I am willing to refer them.

Truck Driving Assistance & Route Optimization Mobile Apps

"They had a hands-on approach and customized every part of the project."

2014 - Ongoing

Parangat Technologies created a management app for a trucking company to help drivers follow standard routes with real-time travel info. After finishing an initial Android version, they now assist with iOS.

Benny Dzukey
Founder, Mo-Bia

The unique product has attracted significant interest from initial reviewers, indicating the app’s future success in the industry. Parangat Technologies’ timely communication and innovative suggestions continue to support upgrades for better relocation, traffic notifications, and user experience.

We are a trucking company focusing on city rounds. I'm the founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Parangat Technologies?

We had a challenge managing routes that passed train tracks and low bridges. Drivers had to take different roads each time, which led to a lot of overhead. We wanted a solution that would work irrespective of Google Maps and other services, create a standard pathway for drivers, and provide real-time information for them.

Parangat initially developed the Android version of our app. We’re in the process of developing the iOS version so that we can have everyone onboard. We’re also working on upgrades to speed-up the process of relocating trucks when they break down. The app allows drivers to take a picture and associate location information with it for maintenance people. Drivers can also use the app to create notifications of accidents and other traffic jams so that their colleagues can take alternate routes.

How did you come to work with Parangat Technologies?

I found Parangat through a friend who had experience working with freelancers. I gave them a part of the project as a test, and they delivered well, so I assigned Parangat the rest of the work. Parangat was willing to provide designs and a prototype based on only a down payment, so I didn’t have to throw in a lot of money from the start.

How much have you invested with Parangat Technologies?

The cost of Parangat’s work has been $30,000 so far for both versions of the app. We are halfway done.

We have been working with Parangat for around three years.

The app developed by Parangat is unlike any other trucking software on the market. We haven’t advertised it yet since we didn’t want to exclude iOS users. The people who have tested the app have given us good reviews. We anticipate that the app will be very successful.

How did Parangat Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

I had a contact from their side throughout the project, and Parangat assigned professionals for each segment of the work. I was given questionnaires for each part of the work, asking me what I wanted to do, and we also had phone conversations. Parangat sent me emails confirming my decisions. They had a hands-on approach and customized every part of the project. They were always on time in terms of communication and did everything possible to ensure the success of the project.

What did you find most impressive about Parangat Technologies?

We have trucks with different heights, so Parangat color-coded our routes based on that. This allows our drivers to see at a glance when a particular truck cannot go through an area. This is a very good feature since it can prevent drivers from having to back up.

Are there any areas Parangat Technologies could improve?

I don’t see anything. Parangat has always provided resources who helped us with any issues we encountered.

We were starting from scratch, so it was important to always have someone on Parangat’s side return our calls. We were usually the ones running late, but Parangat delivered on time.
    I’ve shopped around and lost a lot of money on developers who attracted us with smaller prices but produced non-functional apps. Having someone I could rely on was important.
    We gave them a design sheet, and Parangat provided suggestions. We ended up choosing their version.
    Parangat hasn’t done anything to disappoint us. We’re finishing up the newest version of the app, which will add more functionalities and give drivers much more independence.

Fashion Retailer Website Development & Call Center

"Parangat Technologies is truly fantastic, and I feel confident working with them."

Jan. - Apr. 2017

Parangat Technologies created a full e-commerce system for a fashion retailer, supporting multiple design boutiques on a single platform. The team now provides maintenance and manages customer support calls.

New Delhi, India
Manjul Yadav
Director, Fusion

The website has attracted international designers who are interested in joining the platform, and the beta version will soon support over 40,000 customers. Parangat Technologies’ fashion experience, commitment, and attractive UX deliverables guaranteed a functional final product.

We provide technical solutions to various clients, offering ways to promote the latest fashions and grossing patterns in terms of cosmetics and apparel. We also collect and maintain a directory and review of wellness and spa centers in the market.

What challenge were you trying to address with Parangat Technologies?

We were looking for a partner to provide mobile app development services without leaking our ideas.

One of our customers needed a complete system for a fashion-based site with e-commerce components. We were looking for a technical partner who could assist us with the inception of the project and provide maintenance on an ongoing basis.

Parangat Technologies developed our site. It has fashion trendsetting components, allowing users to follow new boutiques and fashion houses. Different fashion houses can sign up on the platform and display their latest offerings.

How did you come to work with Parangat Technologies?

We conducted a Google search, and their Clutch listing was a prominent deciding factor for us. They have a representative in the UK who met with the owners of the business, and we found them satisfactory to start with. We got an NDA from the company and a separate NDA from the team that did the work.

Fortunately, Parangat Technologies’ program manager has a background in fashion design, which made the project more realistic.

How much have you invested with Parangat Technologies?

The cost of Parangat Technologies’ work has been around $60,000. We have also signed on for a 2-year maintenance contract, which covers everything related to the site using a 10-person team in India. They handle any further enhancements and bug fixes, as well as customer support for order errors and so on. Our ongoing contract is for $72,000 per year. Even though it’s called a maintenance contract, it centers mainly around new functionality additions.

We have onboarded some renowned fashionistas from the UK and France and have a good number of reputable e-commerce fashion companies looking to sign with us in the next few months. We anticipate that as soon as we go live with the beta, we will have around 40,000 customers. Approximately 35,000 people are already subscribed to our newsletter.

How did Parangat Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

The team was fantastic and shown consistent commitment and collaboration from the start of the project.

Parangat Technologies has been using tools like JIRA, which can handle all aspects of project management. Everything has gone well, and we have complete visibility into the execution of deliverables and bug fixes. I’ve never had to chase a project manager in order to find out what our status was. Parangat Technologies has followed the plans submitted on our tracking platform.

What did you find most impressive about Parangat Technologies?

I was very impressed with their business analysis and design team from the beginning. They started work in the morning on India time and typically extended their days until late in the evening, just to have a discussion with me while I was traveling to the UK.

The UX engineer specifically showed the utmost patience with us, and the whole team was totally dedicated to supporting me and answering any point I raised. Parangat Technologies is truly fantastic, and I feel confident working with them. They really don't leave any stone un-turned, keep accepting last minute changes, and offering complimentary services like digital marketing.

Are there any areas Parangat Technologies could improve?

They should definitely work on adopting more advanced technologies in terms of reporting. I wasn’t confident in JIRA, but since they insisted on it, I adopted it. I find it to be a complicated tool and actually had to take a 2-week coaching session from Parangat Technologies to use it. It’s not a tool that can be used with non-technical clients.

Overall Score We're satisfied with their services.
    The project MVP is ready and was executed on time. We have started the core development.
    They are highly competitive.
    Weekly code commits and status reports assured me of the quality being generated.

iPhone App Development for Small Bakery

"I am completely satisfied with Parangat, and the app is working great."

Parangat Technologies helped a solo entrepreneur expand her business and continue to operate while caring for small children at home through an iOS application. The app allows neighbors and relatives to order baked goods.

Dallas Metro Area
Owner, Small Bakery

Parangat Technologies delivered a solid iOS application that has accomplished all business goals. The client was quite pleased with her project manager and how the product turned out.

I am an independent producer of baked goods in my home in Texas. I started the business at my son's recommendation.

I am the owner of the business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Parangat Technologies?

I have a small baby in the house, which means that I can't make any noise, even if I'm working from home. Friends and clients usually messaged me, but I wanted a better alternative, perhaps in the form of an app.

Parangat provided the design and development of my iOS app. We didn't create an Android application. It is a private application so only users with a password can access it. Therefore, it is only used among people I know in my neighborhood.

How did you come to work with Parangat Technologies?

I googled a few development companies based on a friend's recommendation. Parangat had an Indian name, which resonated well with me, so I gave them a chance. I emailed them, explained my request, and we went from there.

How much have you invested with Parangat Technologies?

I cannot provide an exact figure.

We started working with Parangat in mid-2016. The development took a month to complete.

Because I must take care of 2 children and handle the orders for my business, I needed an app to manage my time better. I am completely satisfied with Parangat, and the app is working great. Because of my personal life, I can't focus on my business, but I plan to do it in the future. I've only given the app to a few friends and neighbors at the moment, but I have the ability to make it public.

How did Parangat Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

I liked working with Parangat's manager. She understood my situation and found a solution that I liked.

What did you find most impressive about Parangat Technologies?

Whenever I had a problem, Parangat understood me. They did their job well, and I'm very happy with Parangat.

Are there any areas Parangat Technologies could improve?

No, I received everything I needed.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Parangat Technologies?

Not in particular, but I can say that Parangat will give 100% of its attention to whatever the client is trying to accomplish.

Parangat delivered on time.
    The cost was an important consideration, but Parangat Technologies worked within my budget.
    I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Parangat Technologies to friends and family.

App Project for Insurance Corporation

"Their team has exhibited an exceptional delivery model."

Sep. 2016 - Ongoing

Parangat Technologies helps an insurance company improve customer waiting times and overall satisfaction with the claim process with an innovative mobile application build.

1001 - 5000 employees

Singapore
Chief Solution Consultant, Insurance Corporation

Parangat Technologies has managed the huge project well, with stakeholders across the globe asking for different change requests. They are highly recommended for complex projects.

The company is a multinational insurance domain company. I serve as a CSC [chief solution consultant].

What challenge were you trying to address with Parangat Technologies?

The MNC [Multinational Corporation] approached me with the task to reduce their operational cost, as their parent company felt that the assistance division was not performing well in Asia-Pacific region. The challenges they faced were dissatisfied customers, lengthy manual operations, customer charge settlement, and payment management.

Another big issue they had was managing an alarm center and their executives, which was a big financial load. They wanted a product that would be of international standards in functionality and would support all major languages used in the Asia-Pacific region.

The scope of the project is generically on-demand service. To be more specific, it is roadside assistance whenever an insured or any vehicle meets with some breakdown, we are there to serve that customer and assist that person. The app was already complex in nature as it was a B2B2C arrangement. This involved placing the largest insurance providers and vehicle OEMs [original equipment manufacturers] under one umbrella, serving customers directly with little or no manual intervention.

How did you come to work with Parangat Technologies?

The business strategy team came up with a mobility solution that could eliminate the manual process and reduce the hefty cost of a call center. The client, being a big-time player, had various levels of approval and authorization involved. I started interviewing companies that could serve as an alliance partner and bear along with the long process of approvals.

I was responsible for finding a partner that could best understand the problem and create a roadmap and solution for the entire requirement. I provided a brief to approximately 20 companies on the basis of location and their size and requested them to submit their bid along with their plans. Parangat was also shortlisted and was informed of the scope and the basic requirements.

Different companies came up with ideas and presentations, but Parangat’s was unique. Surprisingly, Parangat, with its small team size, still managed to prove their expertise as they created a static portable proof of concept quickly which was actually working on the devices of all members of the screening committee. They mapped each of the primary points in their demo, made us confident that the idea we had was completely feasible, and gave us a tentative flow that we would opt to move forward with.

The architecture document that they submitted was approved with some corrections by highly experienced architects that we have in the IT industry. The approach and the UX proposed by Parangat were quite user-centric when it came to customers. The enterprise portion has all data points already captured that we could have thought to be made available at later dates. It was a powerful demonstration of mature and deep thinking while creating the whole ecosystem.

As a next step, Parangat was assigned the job order, and they started working on the project. The project is quite big, and the work is still under development. The project is scheduled to be delivered by March 2017.

How much have you invested with Parangat Technologies?

We spent more than $50,000 to start with and may spend more in the future.

The main project took less than 6 months. We expect to be done with the next round of development in March 2017.

Their team has exhibited an exceptional delivery model. They have been patient in getting approval from all the stakeholders of the project. The team is flexible enough to collaborate with experts on different time zones, and are normally available for a call throughout the day. The project milestones have been on time until now, and we are rolling very smoothly.

What did you find most impressive about Parangat Technologies?

Parangat has proved to be an excellent partner, and we are already finalizing the maintenance program of the product along with the marketing campaign.

Are there any areas Parangat Technologies could improve?

They don't need to improve much. They should try to adopt more of an Agile process, but I understand that with a fixed cost engagement, agility is something that we have to compromise.

Web Development for On Demand Delivery Services Company

"The performance of the team is good and what I really like about them is that they have a “never say no ” attitude."

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Parangat Technologies was hired to implement an SEO campaign and developing some different functionalities for the site.

Rio Grande, Texas
COO for On Demand Service Company

The client has been very happy with the work that the agency has done. Not only do they appreciate their ability to manage the project but that they come into every situation with an open mind and willingness to try. Additionally, they are able and willing to ask questions when need be.

We are the only on-demand delivery services in the Rio Grand Valley, Texas. My company is into delivery services for consumer goods such as groceries, food, produce, stationery, etc., picked up from different supermarkets and delivered to the customer. Our product can cater to any request from groceries to medicine, fast food, and other household consumables, and be delivered in hours to the customer’s doorstep. Our business model works for both B2B and B2C.

I am the COO here and I am responsible for day to day operation, managing diverse parts of the business which include store management, alliances, logistics, and expansion.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Parangat Technologies?

The product is in maintenance mode and the team here is working on adding feature sets like memberships and promo codes. They are also managing some critical changes that could allow more business to get associated with the platform. We have faced a few challenges such as fluctuating inventories of the independent stores, customer's hesitation to pay using their credit card, stores operating at different business hours, state taxation, etc.

This is all being taken care of by the Parangat Technologies team. They are patiently working and collaborating with me to find a solution to address the business challenges that we face every day.

Since we are the only online delivery company in the area, we are trying to quickly capture the entire region and envisage to have a network of more than 200 miles where we shall be actively providing real-time on-demand services.

They are helping us with consultation, maintenance, and SEO [search engine optimization] services. The project requires long time technical support and the Parangat team will be responsible for taking care of enhancements and any glitches that may appear.

How did you come to work with Parangat Technologies?

I researched the internet and talked to many companies. After a series of meetings, we selected Parangat Technologies to be our technology partner. Two big reasons for selecting them was their flexibility and their cost, which is almost 60% of the standard market rate.

The project is ongoing.

How did Parangat Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

The performance of the team is good and what I really like about them is that they have a “never say no” attitude. They cheerfully accept all changes and try the best to fit even the last minute requests.

What distinguishes Parangat Technologies from other providers?

They have been providing good consultation and have been questioning strategies, which is definitely a good sign of the teamwork we are exhibiting with the project.

Is there anything Parangat Technologies could have improved or done differently?

The team should be more focused on the commitments of the deadline, and should not commit to timelines that may be not realistic.

Overall Score It is fun and a pleasure to work with them.
    Everything has been almost on time.
    They are very economical.
    They have been delivering quality work.
    I would certainly refer them.

E-commerce Development for Online Marketplace

"This was an impressive ownership quality that [Parangat] showed and I am more than fortunate to have such a transparent team working for me."

Jul. 2016 - Ongoing

The client was looking for a web developer to build various features for their online marketplace startup. Parangat Technologies worked on a portal, real-time tracking, inventory management, and other features.

Noida, India
Delivery Head, Online Marketplace

The client was impressed with Parangat Technologies' willingness to challenge certain aspects of the project and improve their strategic vision. Parangat is recommended based on their ability to deliver high-quality code on time and within budget.

We are a startup and are focusing on an e-commerce platform with a CRM [customer relationship management] system that can be used by multiple vendors in a software-as-a-service model.

I wanted to create an e-commerce portal that has a complete ecosystem, including a portal for vendors, admins, delivery personnel, logistics, etc. Since this was a large system with multiple clients and with needs like phone, web, and mobile apps to place orders, it was really hard to estimate the durability and the solution's peak load capacity. Scalability, enhancements, and upgrades to the product in order to keep it top notch, were other big challenges that kept me occupied.

Customer responses and refunds, as well as real-time tracking, inventory management, and logistic updates, were a few more challenges that I already knew could ruin the whole concept if they weren't managed well.

I have good experience in my domain, so I was well aware of the practical problems. I interviewed various freelancers and agencies who could help us with a concrete roadmap on how we could create this complete ecosystem. One of my colleagues recommended Sahil at Parangat Technologies, and we scheduled a meeting.

After detailing my requirements, the questions that I got back from the business analyst team at Parangat Technologies were quite shocking. They talked about and covered almost all pain areas that I thought about initially. This was interesting and increased my interest to collaborate with them. They came up with case studies and data fact sheets about my industry that made me rethink my strategy. They proposed solutions using third party APIs that were time and cost effective. This all made me decide to approve the contract and get started with the work.

The only issue that I felt on the project was the time zone difference. However, the transparent communication never hampered the productivity.

The project manager and his team did a fantastic job. We used JIRA as a collaboration tool. Everything was divided into sprints, and frequent meetings and updates on the project kept everyone synced on the progress.

We had a few hiccups on the project initially, when the UX engineer resisted some of the functional flow. This was a complicated lapse and it took some time to get sorted out. It was a bold step on Parangat Technologies’ end to raise alarms and challenge a decision, instead of just appeasing the client. This was an impressive ownership quality that they showed and I am more than fortunate to have such a transparent team working for me.

Overall Score Fully satisfied and they now serve as my IT partner for my complex projects.
    There were some issues due to contradiction in the functional flow but it was genuine and time elapsed on this produced far better results.
    The project was well budgeted, they were the only premium bidder with the lowest quote.
    I got a code audit done by an independent consultant here and the quality of the code is up to standards.
    Great team to work with.