IT Outsourcing Partner

In short span of time, Parangat has the satisfaction of being one of the leading names in enterprise-level apps development space with complete authority in integrating people, processes and products by providing customized, avant-garde and cost-effective solution for iPhone/iPads apps, android apps, website design and development.

ntent">

We produce stellar and innovative iPhone/iPads apps that are designed and developed to enhance user experience, engage your customers, and build your mobile brand.

Simply put, we are service providers in

• iOS (iPhone and iPad)
  • Android (smartphone and tablet)
  • Windows Phone
  • Cross-Platform App Development in Xamarin
  • Mac App Development
  • Cloud Computing

Why Us?

• Client-Centric Approach
  • Completely process driven design and development
  • 100% Safe, Secure & Authentic
  • Flexible engagement models
  • Supports all time zones
  • All time post development support.

Noida, India

Event / Conference App

Ayuda - On Demand Road Side Assistance app

Doubts Class

Pick-A-College

Pick a College (PAC) aims to guide young aspiring engineers through the admission process and help them pick the college and stream that suits them best. While it is easy to gather information about the top colleges, it is the lesser known colleges that pose a big challenge. At PAC we make sure that you get enough details on both to help you make your decision. You can browse through our database of over 1200 engineering colleges and check out EDU Rand's ranking of 850+ colleges

Features:

• Check rankings of 850+ colleges
  • Compare colleges and streams
  • Search colleges by location, rankings or region
  • Nearby colleges feature (search college by pin code)
  • College details like admission process, fees, facilities etc.
  • Notification feature
  • Post your query

e-kabadi

e-kabadi is the first app that collects your junk and while monetising it.

e-kabadi is a marketplace and helps you sell preloved things. It provides a platform to Turn your junk into cash.

Zenzica

Goearmobile

People+Faces

Videocon

Trickle

Trickle is the best way to share wonderful moments with your city. Virtually leave photos, videos and 8 second loops everywhere you go. Whether you’re hanging out with friends or eating a delicious meal at your favorite restaurant, use Trickle to share the experience with everyone around to see. A chance to meet new people, get discovered and leave a bit of yourself everywhere you go.

Truck Driving Assistance & Route Optimization Mobile Apps

"They had a hands-on approach and customized every part of the project."

2014 - Ongoing

Parangat Technologies created a management app for a trucking company to help drivers follow standard routes with real-time travel info. After finishing an initial Android version, they now assist with iOS.

Benny Dzukey
Founder, Mo-Bia

The unique product has attracted significant interest from initial reviewers, indicating the app’s future success in the industry. Parangat Technologies’ timely communication and innovative suggestions continue to support upgrades for better relocation, traffic notifications, and user experience.

We are a trucking company focusing on city rounds. I'm the founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Parangat Technologies?

We had a challenge managing routes that passed train tracks and low bridges. Drivers had to take different roads each time, which led to a lot of overhead. We wanted a solution that would work irrespective of Google Maps and other services, create a standard pathway for drivers, and provide real-time information for them.

Parangat initially developed the Android version of our app. We’re in the process of developing the iOS version so that we can have everyone onboard. We’re also working on upgrades to speed-up the process of relocating trucks when they break down. The app allows drivers to take a picture and associate location information with it for maintenance people. Drivers can also use the app to create notifications of accidents and other traffic jams so that their colleagues can take alternate routes.

How did you come to work with Parangat Technologies?

I found Parangat through a friend who had experience working with freelancers. I gave them a part of the project as a test, and they delivered well, so I assigned Parangat the rest of the work. Parangat was willing to provide designs and a prototype based on only a down payment, so I didn’t have to throw in a lot of money from the start.

How much have you invested with Parangat Technologies?

The cost of Parangat’s work has been $30,000 so far for both versions of the app. We are halfway done.

We have been working with Parangat for around three years.

The app developed by Parangat is unlike any other trucking software on the market. We haven’t advertised it yet since we didn’t want to exclude iOS users. The people who have tested the app have given us good reviews. We anticipate that the app will be very successful.

How did Parangat Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

I had a contact from their side throughout the project, and Parangat assigned professionals for each segment of the work. I was given questionnaires for each part of the work, asking me what I wanted to do, and we also had phone conversations. Parangat sent me emails confirming my decisions. They had a hands-on approach and customized every part of the project. They were always on time in terms of communication and did everything possible to ensure the success of the project.

What did you find most impressive about Parangat Technologies?

We have trucks with different heights, so Parangat color-coded our routes based on that. This allows our drivers to see at a glance when a particular truck cannot go through an area. This is a very good feature since it can prevent drivers from having to back up.

Are there any areas Parangat Technologies could improve?

I don’t see anything. Parangat has always provided resources who helped us with any issues we encountered.

We were starting from scratch, so it was important to always have someone on Parangat’s side return our calls. We were usually the ones running late, but Parangat delivered on time.
    I’ve shopped around and lost a lot of money on developers who attracted us with smaller prices but produced non-functional apps. Having someone I could rely on was important.
    We gave them a design sheet, and Parangat provided suggestions. We ended up choosing their version.
    Parangat hasn’t done anything to disappoint us. We’re finishing up the newest version of the app, which will add more functionalities and give drivers much more independence.

Fashion Retailer Website Development & Call Center

"Parangat Technologies is truly fantastic, and I feel confident working with them."

Jan. - Apr. 2017

Parangat Technologies created a full e-commerce system for a fashion retailer, supporting multiple design boutiques on a single platform. The team now provides maintenance and manages customer support calls.

New Delhi, India
Manjul Yadav
Director, Fusion

The website has attracted international designers who are interested in joining the platform, and the beta version will soon support over 40,000 customers. Parangat Technologies’ fashion experience, commitment, and attractive UX deliverables guaranteed a functional final product.

We provide technical solutions to various clients, offering ways to promote the latest fashions and grossing patterns in terms of cosmetics and apparel. We also collect and maintain a directory and review of wellness and spa centers in the market.

What challenge were you trying to address with Parangat Technologies?

We were looking for a partner to provide mobile app development services without leaking our ideas.

One of our customers needed a complete system for a fashion-based site with e-commerce components. We were looking for a technical partner who could assist us with the inception of the project and provide maintenance on an ongoing basis.

Parangat Technologies developed our site. It has fashion trendsetting components, allowing users to follow new boutiques and fashion houses. Different fashion houses can sign up on the platform and display their latest offerings.

How did you come to work with Parangat Technologies?

We conducted a Google search, and their Clutch listing was a prominent deciding factor for us. They have a representative in the UK who met with the owners of the business, and we found them satisfactory to start with. We got an NDA from the company and a separate NDA from the team that did the work.

Fortunately, Parangat Technologies’ program manager has a background in fashion design, which made the project more realistic.

How much have you invested with Parangat Technologies?

The cost of Parangat Technologies’ work has been around $60,000. We have also signed on for a 2-year maintenance contract, which covers everything related to the site using a 10-person team in India. They handle any further enhancements and bug fixes, as well as customer support for order errors and so on. Our ongoing contract is for $72,000 per year. Even though it’s called a maintenance contract, it centers mainly around new functionality additions.

We have onboarded some renowned fashionistas from the UK and France and have a good number of reputable e-commerce fashion companies looking to sign with us in the next few months. We anticipate that as soon as we go live with the beta, we will have around 40,000 customers. Approximately 35,000 people are already subscribed to our newsletter.

How did Parangat Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

The team was fantastic and shown consistent commitment and collaboration from the start of the project.

Parangat Technologies has been using tools like JIRA, which can handle all aspects of project management. Everything has gone well, and we have complete visibility into the execution of deliverables and bug fixes. I’ve never had to chase a project manager in order to find out what our status was. Parangat Technologies has followed the plans submitted on our tracking platform.

What did you find most impressive about Parangat Technologies?

I was very impressed with their business analysis and design team from the beginning. They started work in the morning on India time and typically extended their days until late in the evening, just to have a discussion with me while I was traveling to the UK.

The UX engineer specifically showed the utmost patience with us, and the whole team was totally dedicated to supporting me and answering any point I raised. Parangat Technologies is truly fantastic, and I feel confident working with them. They really don't leave any stone un-turned, keep accepting last minute changes, and offering complimentary services like digital marketing.

Are there any areas Parangat Technologies could improve?

They should definitely work on adopting more advanced technologies in terms of reporting. I wasn’t confident in JIRA, but since they insisted on it, I adopted it. I find it to be a complicated tool and actually had to take a 2-week coaching session from Parangat Technologies to use it. It’s not a tool that can be used with non-technical clients.

Overall Score We're satisfied with their services.
    The project MVP is ready and was executed on time. We have started the core development.
    They are highly competitive.
    Weekly code commits and status reports assured me of the quality being generated.

iPhone App Development for Small Bakery

"I am completely satisfied with Parangat, and the app is working great."

Parangat Technologies helped a solo entrepreneur expand her business and continue to operate while caring for small children at home through an iOS application. The app allows neighbors and relatives to order baked goods.

Dallas Metro Area
Owner, Small Bakery

Parangat Technologies delivered a solid iOS application that has accomplished all business goals. The client was quite pleased with her project manager and how the product turned out.

I am an independent producer of baked goods in my home in Texas. I started the business at my son's recommendation.

I am the owner of the business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Parangat Technologies?

I have a small baby in the house, which means that I can't make any noise, even if I'm working from home. Friends and clients usually messaged me, but I wanted a better alternative, perhaps in the form of an app.

Parangat provided the design and development of my iOS app. We didn't create an Android application. It is a private application so only users with a password can access it. Therefore, it is only used among people I know in my neighborhood.

How did you come to work with Parangat Technologies?

I googled a few development companies based on a friend's recommendation. Parangat had an Indian name, which resonated well with me, so I gave them a chance. I emailed them, explained my request, and we went from there.

How much have you invested with Parangat Technologies?

I cannot provide an exact figure.

We started working with Parangat in mid-2016. The development took a month to complete.

Because I must take care of 2 children and handle the orders for my business, I needed an app to manage my time better. I am completely satisfied with Parangat, and the app is working great. Because of my personal life, I can't focus on my business, but I plan to do it in the future. I've only given the app to a few friends and neighbors at the moment, but I have the ability to make it public.

How did Parangat Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

I liked working with Parangat's manager. She understood my situation and found a solution that I liked.

What did you find most impressive about Parangat Technologies?

Whenever I had a problem, Parangat understood me. They did their job well, and I'm very happy with Parangat.

Are there any areas Parangat Technologies could improve?

No, I received everything I needed.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Parangat Technologies?

Not in particular, but I can say that Parangat will give 100% of its attention to whatever the client is trying to accomplish.

Parangat delivered on time.
    The cost was an important consideration, but Parangat Technologies worked within my budget.
    I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Parangat Technologies to friends and family.

App Project for Insurance Corporation

"Their team has exhibited an exceptional delivery model."

Sep. 2016 - Ongoing

Parangat Technologies helps an insurance company improve customer waiting times and overall satisfaction with the claim process with an innovative mobile application build.

1001 - 5000 employees

Singapore
Chief Solution Consultant, Insurance Corporation

Parangat Technologies has managed the huge project well, with stakeholders across the globe asking for different change requests. They are highly recommended for complex projects.

The company is a multinational insurance domain company. I serve as a CSC [chief solution consultant].

What challenge were you trying to address with Parangat Technologies?

The MNC [Multinational Corporation] approached me with the task to reduce their operational cost, as their parent company felt that the assistance division was not performing well in Asia-Pacific region. The challenges they faced were dissatisfied customers, lengthy manual operations, customer charge settlement, and payment management.

Another big issue they had was managing an alarm center and their executives, which was a big financial load. They wanted a product that would be of international standards in functionality and would support all major languages used in the Asia-Pacific region.

The scope of the project is generically on-demand service. To be more specific, it is roadside assistance whenever an insured or any vehicle meets with some breakdown, we are there to serve that customer and assist that person. The app was already complex in nature as it was a B2B2C arrangement. This involved placing the largest insurance providers and vehicle OEMs [original equipment manufacturers] under one umbrella, serving customers directly with little or no manual intervention.

How did you come to work with Parangat Technologies?

The business strategy team came up with a mobility solution that could eliminate the manual process and reduce the hefty cost of a call center. The client, being a big-time player, had various levels of approval and authorization involved. I started interviewing companies that could serve as an alliance partner and bear along with the long process of approvals.

I was responsible for finding a partner that could best understand the problem and create a roadmap and solution for the entire requirement. I provided a brief to approximately 20 companies on the basis of location and their size and requested them to submit their bid along with their plans. Parangat was also shortlisted and was informed of the scope and the basic requirements.

Different companies came up with ideas and presentations, but Parangat’s was unique. Surprisingly, Parangat, with its small team size, still managed to prove their expertise as they created a static portable proof of concept quickly which was actually working on the devices of all members of the screening committee. They mapped each of the primary points in their demo, made us confident that the idea we had was completely feasible, and gave us a tentative flow that we would opt to move forward with.

The architecture document that they submitted was approved with some corrections by highly experienced architects that we have in the IT industry. The approach and the UX proposed by Parangat were quite user-centric when it came to customers. The enterprise portion has all data points already captured that we could have thought to be made available at later dates. It was a powerful demonstration of mature and deep thinking while creating the whole ecosystem.

As a next step, Parangat was assigned the job order, and they started working on the project. The project is quite big, and the work is still under development. The project is scheduled to be delivered by March 2017.

How much have you invested with Parangat Technologies?

We spent more than $50,000 to start with and may spend more in the future.

The main project took less than 6 months. We expect to be done with the next round of development in March 2017.

Their team has exhibited an exceptional delivery model. They have been patient in getting approval from all the stakeholders of the project. The team is flexible enough to collaborate with experts on different time zones, and are normally available for a call throughout the day. The project milestones have been on time until now, and we are rolling very smoothly.

What did you find most impressive about Parangat Technologies?

Parangat has proved to be an excellent partner, and we are already finalizing the maintenance program of the product along with the marketing campaign.

Are there any areas Parangat Technologies could improve?

They don't need to improve much. They should try to adopt more of an Agile process, but I understand that with a fixed cost engagement, agility is something that we have to compromise.

Web Development for On Demand Delivery Services Company

"The performance of the team is good and what I really like about them is that they have a “never say no ” attitude."

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Parangat Technologies was hired to implement an SEO campaign and developing some different functionalities for the site.

Rio Grande, Texas
COO for On Demand Service Company

The client has been very happy with the work that the agency has done. Not only do they appreciate their ability to manage the project but that they come into every situation with an open mind and willingness to try. Additionally, they are able and willing to ask questions when need be.

We are the only on-demand delivery services in the Rio Grand Valley, Texas. My company is into delivery services for consumer goods such as groceries, food, produce, stationery, etc., picked up from different supermarkets and delivered to the customer. Our product can cater to any request from groceries to medicine, fast food, and other household consumables, and be delivered in hours to the customer’s doorstep. Our business model works for both B2B and B2C.

I am the COO here and I am responsible for day to day operation, managing diverse parts of the business which include store management, alliances, logistics, and expansion.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Parangat Technologies?

The product is in maintenance mode and the team here is working on adding feature sets like memberships and promo codes. They are also managing some critical changes that could allow more business to get associated with the platform. We have faced a few challenges such as fluctuating inventories of the independent stores, customer's hesitation to pay using their credit card, stores operating at different business hours, state taxation, etc.

This is all being taken care of by the Parangat Technologies team. They are patiently working and collaborating with me to find a solution to address the business challenges that we face every day.

Since we are the only online delivery company in the area, we are trying to quickly capture the entire region and envisage to have a network of more than 200 miles where we shall be actively providing real-time on-demand services.

They are helping us with consultation, maintenance, and SEO [search engine optimization] services. The project requires long time technical support and the Parangat team will be responsible for taking care of enhancements and any glitches that may appear.

How did you come to work with Parangat Technologies?

I researched the internet and talked to many companies. After a series of meetings, we selected Parangat Technologies to be our technology partner. Two big reasons for selecting them was their flexibility and their cost, which is almost 60% of the standard market rate.

The project is ongoing.

How did Parangat Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

The performance of the team is good and what I really like about them is that they have a “never say no” attitude. They cheerfully accept all changes and try the best to fit even the last minute requests.

What distinguishes Parangat Technologies from other providers?

They have been providing good consultation and have been questioning strategies, which is definitely a good sign of the teamwork we are exhibiting with the project.

Is there anything Parangat Technologies could have improved or done differently?

The team should be more focused on the commitments of the deadline, and should not commit to timelines that may be not realistic.

Overall Score It is fun and a pleasure to work with them.
    Everything has been almost on time.
    They are very economical.
    They have been delivering quality work.
    I would certainly refer them.

E-commerce Development for Online Marketplace

"This was an impressive ownership quality that [Parangat] showed and I am more than fortunate to have such a transparent team working for me."

Jul. 2016 - Ongoing

The client was looking for a web developer to build various features for their online marketplace startup. Parangat Technologies worked on a portal, real-time tracking, inventory management, and other features.

Noida, India
Delivery Head, Online Marketplace

The client was impressed with Parangat Technologies' willingness to challenge certain aspects of the project and improve their strategic vision. Parangat is recommended based on their ability to deliver high-quality code on time and within budget.

We are a startup and are focusing on an e-commerce platform with a CRM [customer relationship management] system that can be used by multiple vendors in a software-as-a-service model.

I wanted to create an e-commerce portal that has a complete ecosystem, including a portal for vendors, admins, delivery personnel, logistics, etc. Since this was a large system with multiple clients and with needs like phone, web, and mobile apps to place orders, it was really hard to estimate the durability and the solution's peak load capacity. Scalability, enhancements, and upgrades to the product in order to keep it top notch, were other big challenges that kept me occupied.

Customer responses and refunds, as well as real-time tracking, inventory management, and logistic updates, were a few more challenges that I already knew could ruin the whole concept if they weren't managed well.

I have good experience in my domain, so I was well aware of the practical problems. I interviewed various freelancers and agencies who could help us with a concrete roadmap on how we could create this complete ecosystem. One of my colleagues recommended Sahil at Parangat Technologies, and we scheduled a meeting.

After detailing my requirements, the questions that I got back from the business analyst team at Parangat Technologies were quite shocking. They talked about and covered almost all pain areas that I thought about initially. This was interesting and increased my interest to collaborate with them. They came up with case studies and data fact sheets about my industry that made me rethink my strategy. They proposed solutions using third party APIs that were time and cost effective. This all made me decide to approve the contract and get started with the work.

The only issue that I felt on the project was the time zone difference. However, the transparent communication never hampered the productivity.

The project manager and his team did a fantastic job. We used JIRA as a collaboration tool. Everything was divided into sprints, and frequent meetings and updates on the project kept everyone synced on the progress.

We had a few hiccups on the project initially, when the UX engineer resisted some of the functional flow. This was a complicated lapse and it took some time to get sorted out. It was a bold step on Parangat Technologies’ end to raise alarms and challenge a decision, instead of just appeasing the client. This was an impressive ownership quality that they showed and I am more than fortunate to have such a transparent team working for me.

Overall Score Fully satisfied and they now serve as my IT partner for my complex projects.
    There were some issues due to contradiction in the functional flow but it was genuine and time elapsed on this produced far better results.
    The project was well budgeted, they were the only premium bidder with the lowest quote.
    I got a code audit done by an independent consultant here and the quality of the code is up to standards.
    Great team to work with.

Application Development for Entertainment Marketplace

"I can't say enough about the excellent work that Parangat Technologies has done... They have shown enormous skill and vast domain knowledge, and their IT expertise is reliable and trustworthy."

Feb. 2016 - Oct. 2016

The client needed to find developers for their idea of building a platform to connect artists with production companies. Parangat Technologies designed the architecture, built a blueprint, and has moved on to the development and digital marketing.

Delhi, India
Director, Media Company

The client was pleased with Parangat Technologies' work, citing their prompt replies, extensive expertise, and thorough knowledge. Parangat Technologies is recommended based on their reliability and trustworthiness.

We are a marketplace for aspiring freelance actors and performers for audio and video based events.

The CrewingUp project aims to connect production companies with specific candidates available to work. The system allows posting job offers with some filtering criteria, and only the right candidates will receive the offer. The users/contractors will be able to set up their availability and reply if they are interested in the job offer.

The main challenge we were facing was to make an algorithm that would be able to expose opportunity to relevant candidates and not to the entire mass on the platform.

The other challenge was automatic moderation to the requirement being posted, and the end client completing the full enrollment cycle on the platform itself.

With the industry being so huge and interconnected, there was always a fear of people drifting away once the prospects started talking to each other.

With these business challenges in mind, we started exploring companies who could help and had portfolios demonstrating similar experience.

Out of our extensive research, we finally figured out 5 companies and had interviews with the solution architects and advisors on what could be the best approach to handle the above challenges.

We visited Parangat Technologies and met their consultant who was ready beforehand with a descriptive presentation, answering every question we passed on when we posted our requirement. He demonstrated a few examples from their portfolio and explained the important aspects which we needed to keep in mind while developing this ecosystem. They had done some good work with a freelance job portal, so it was an approximate match to what we were looking for.

They offered us free consultancy to design the architecture and user story, to which we agreed, and in a couple of brainstorming sessions they came up with a blueprint of the whole concept.

This impressed us a lot and we decided to go with them. As a next step, they created a scope of work and the storyboard, detailing each and every functionality of the project. Once approved, they started with the development while another wing of digital marketing consultants started collaborating with us on the marketing of the app itself.

I can't say enough about the excellent work that Parangat Technologies has done on our product. They started with us in the ideation phase and transformed it into an appealing and informative product. It was an absolute pleasure to work with them. The designer listened to my thoughts and suggestions and far surpassed my expectations. There were minor problems along the way, but these were sorted out quickly and efficiently.

They were prompt in replies and Scrum meetings. We always used to get project status reports on time. There was never any question about the schedule or any variance on the budget. We always felt that the scope and conceptualization were so perfect that they left no room for any variations.

Overall Score We would recommend Parangat Technologies to anyone looking for quality IT services, delivered in a professional manner.
    They delivered on time.
    No variation, even though we changed our user interface theme to accommodate our new logo.
    The product at the beta stages had zero defects other than minor cosmetic alignments.
  • N/A NPS

Application Development for Junk Selling Startup

"The solution provided by Parangat Technologies was perfect... They added an intuitive set of features."

Feb. - July. 2016

The client, a junk reselling platform based out of India, hired Parangat Technologies to develop an ecosystem of applications. Parangat also performed beta testing, consulting, and ongoing maintenance.

Founder, Junk Selling Startup

The client was pleased with Parangat Technologies’ work, citing their intuitive design and the useful features they added to the applications. Overall, Parangat is recommended to others based on their timeliness and good value.

e-kabadi is a startup concept for gathering junk from people, where customers can use the mobile app to book and get the junk sold to us.

I am the founder and Chief Executive Officer. Our team size is less than 20 right now.

Knowingly or unknowingly, we create a trail of scrap starting from when you pick up the newspaper in the morning, to every time you buy a can of cold beverage, have a cup of coffee, or go for a vacation. This trail starts when you are born and stops only with your heartbeat.

The junk industry in India is a large but unmanaged industry with little to no governance.

We are trying to resolve this global challenge by rolling out an app where we willingly purchase the junk and incentivize the customer to sell their junk.

The results are surprising because every single household has some type of junk that can be procured and shaped into recycled products.

We needed to choose the right partner to help us with the development. We came across their profile on Clutch and chose them to get started.

We connected and had a few rounds of discussion. They offered to come up with a brief detail and summary. The details shared by them before the awarding of the project made me confident about their interest in the product.

The project is a complete ecosystem, where we have different mobile apps for customers and collectors, and the huge backend management system that has the ability of real-time tracking. The backend system provides helpful analytics that will certainly give direction to business decisions in the near future.

Parangat Technologies helped us accomplish the objective of producing a high-quality product, while at the same time, avoiding the need to onboard permanent employees to handle this major project. The team involved was good at thinking out of the box and they owned the product completely. They were process-oriented and quite disciplined in terms of their project management and weekly releases.

The project duration was five months and they completed it on time.

The solution provided by Parangat Technologies was perfect. Even though their employee strength was of 40 engineers, it never negatively impacted the project. I am confident to say that knowledge matters more than company size.

They added an intuitive set of features and acted as a consultant to key modules in the app. They also helped as beta testers and contributed in the first-hand review of the app.

The team is currently involved in next phase development and maintenance of the product.

Overall Score Pleasant experience.
    They strictly adhered to the schedules.
    Budget friendly.
    Perfect quality.
    Perfect consultants and they have a great sense of ownership.