IT Outsourcing Partner

In short span of time, Parangat has the satisfaction of being one of the leading names in enterprise-level apps development space with complete authority in integrating people, processes and products by providing customized, avant-garde and cost-effective solution for iPhone/iPads apps, android apps, website design and development.

We produce stellar and innovative iPhone/iPads apps that are designed and developed to enhance user experience, engage your customers, and build your mobile brand.

Simply put, we are service providers in

• iOS (iPhone and iPad)
  • Android (smartphone and tablet)
  • Windows Phone
  • Cross-Platform App Development in Xamarin
  • Mac App Development
  • Cloud Computing

Why Us?

• Client-Centric Approach
  • Completely process driven design and development
  • 100% Safe, Secure & Authentic
  • Flexible engagement models
  • Supports all time zones
  • All time post development support.

Noida, India

Enterprise Clients SaasFocus Pyramid IT Compunnel Diametrix 9.9 Media Allianz Videocon UAE iAppster e-kabadi

YouDrinkIDrive

On Demand Driver Application

• Admin Panel to Manage all drivers and users with KYC workflow
  • IOS Android app for Users to book or schedule driver for their cars
  • Driver App for managing all requests.

Kiranaa - Online Grocery Ordering and Delivery Platform

Online Grocery Ordering and Delivery Platform from the Local Stores.

• IOS User App
  • Android User App
  • Driver Apps
  • Store Web App
  • Admin Backend to Monitor and Control everything

Tidier

Meal Delivery App

e-kabadi

e-kabadi is the first app that collects your junk and while monetising it.

e-kabadi is a marketplace and helps you sell preloved things. It provides a platform to Turn your junk into cash.

On Demand App

Platform for Salon Shops

Event / Conference App

App for Events and Conferences.

UberWash

On Demand Car Wash App

Doubts Class

App for Students to ask doubts any time from the teachers using our App.

Questure

Social App for Travelers.

Builder app For Australia

Manage Properties from this app.

Ecommerce Portal with PWA Apps

Bag A Builder

On Demand App for UK

Revfin

Fintech Lending Product

Ayuda

On Demand Service App

EVOLution

Social App - A platform that people can use to share their positivity on a broad spectrum.

Fademarks - Social Networking App

Social Networking App - Instagram clone

Sasco

Lifestyle

Tatayab

Ayuda - On Demand Road Side Assistance app

Pick-A-College

Pick a College (PAC) aims to guide young aspiring engineers through the admission process and help them pick the college and stream that suits them best. While it is easy to gather information about the top colleges, it is the lesser known colleges that pose a big challenge. At PAC we make sure that you get enough details on both to help you make your decision. You can browse through our database of over 1200 engineering

colleges and check out EDU Rand's ranking of 850+ colleges

Features:

• Check rankings of 850+ colleges
  • Compare colleges and streams
  • Search colleges by location, rankings or region
  • Nearby colleges feature (search college by pin code)
  • College details like admission process, fees, facilities etc.
  • Notification feature

Goearmobile

People+Faces

Videocon

Trickle

Trickle is the best way to share wonderful moments with your city. Virtually leave photos, videos and 8 second loops everywhere you go. Whether you’re hanging out with friends or eating a delicious meal at your favorite restaurant, use Trickle to share the experience with everyone around to see. A chance to meet new people, get discovered and leave a bit of yourself everywhere you go.

Directory Portal for Service Providers

On Demand app for the Doctors and Patients.

App Dev for Grocery Startup

"Parangat Technologies went above and beyond, providing services outside the scope."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Parangat Technologies developed and designed iOS and Android applications with matching websites. The team provided the templates from scratch. They also help with marketing strategies.

Founder, Grocery Delivery Startup

Parangat Technologies exceeded expectations. The startup received positive feedback regarding the applications and websites. Their team’s engagement and dedication spurred their professional management style. They're exceptional and friendly communicators. Expect an accommodating team of developers.

I’m the founder of an online grocery delivery service.

What challenge were you trying to address with Parangat Technologies?

We needed an agency to build my company’s websites and applications.

I wanted various applications for receiving orders, users, and drivers. Parangat Technologies built all three cross-platform applications with corresponding websites. Their team developed the platforms from scratch and with a sign-in to the payment gateway.

In the first meeting, I provided the scope and what features I needed. They provided template designs and even assist with marketing strategies.

I sometimes am in contact with Sahil (Owner, Parangat Technologies), and coordinate with the project manager and developer.

How did you come to work with Parangat Technologies?

I searched online for app development companies and found three or four agencies. I received the best response from Parangat Technologies. Their team was friendly and outspoken.

We’ve spent $63,000 so far.

We started working with Parangat Technologies in October 2018, and the work is ongoing.

Since we’re a startup, their team has been kind and helpful giving suggestions. I’ve seen positive feedback from the MVPs. Parangat Technologies went above and beyond, providing services outside the scope.

How did Parangat Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

I chose Parangat Technologies over other companies because of their excellent communication and documentation. Their team doesn’t delay conversations, and we’re in constant contact through WhatsApp which is easier for our process than email.

Parangat Technologies is full of dedicated and interested workers. Their views and commitment to engaging are the best things about the company.

No, there are none that I can think of.

Work with Parangat Technologies and their team. They strive to be involved. Make sure your team is available to talk with them.

Their team keeps in mind that we're a startup.
    Their work has always been quality.

App Development for Retail Consulting Firm

"Compared to past vendors I’ve worked with, Parangat Technologies delivered higher quality products for lower rates."

Feb. - June 2018

Parangat Technologies built a website and a mobile application in iOS and Android for a consulting firm. They created a feature that personalizes the platform’s UI based on the user client’s industry.

Sydney, Australia
CEO, Retail Consulting Firm

Annual sales saw a lift from 10%–15% growth to 30% growth. Parangat Technologies has brought value across the board by producing top-notch deliverables at fair prices. Despite small delays and errors, the team kept in constant contact throughout the project and delivered ahead of schedule.

I’m the CEO of a retail consulting firm. We advise CPG companies, retailers, wholesalers, and manufacturers on how to improve their businesses.

What challenge were you trying to address with Parangat Technologies?

I engaged Parangat Technologies to develop a website and mobile application from scratch. The apps and sites that I commissioned from past vendors suffered from glitches and didn’t meet my standards.

Parangat Technologies built the app for iOS and Android. They developed a system that customizes the interface to each client depending on their industry. This feature makes us seem like a big firm with many offerings but also gives a personalized feel in customer service.

My main point of contact was Sahil (Founder and CEO, Parangat Technologies) who served as the business development (BD) project manager. I worked with a salesperson, a technical team, and a marketing person who advised on content as well as word and image usage.

How did you come to work with Parangat Technologies?

A colleague recommended them to me. After a quick Google search, I considered them along with two other vendors. Parangat Technologies demonstrated a great deal of experience working with English-speaking clients. They also offered valuable insights into my apps and a middle-of-the-road quote. These factors drove me to choose them for my project.

We spent $70,000 AUD (approximately $49,976 USD).

We worked together from February–June 2018.

As an emerging business, we regularly see 10%–15% growth each year. Since we engaged with Parangat Technologies, we’re looking at a 30%-growth year and have seen lifts in other metrics such as dollars per customer and average spend per user. Downloads for free content on our site have also increased significantly.

How did Parangat Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Parangat Technologies put together an excellent timeline. I have experience working with offshore vendors and had no surprises while working with their team. On occasion, an edit that I requested would cause a small delay, or they left a glitch in a final product that they showed me. However, we were highly satisfied with their overall work.

They delivered high-quality products at exceptional value.

Once or twice, some tasks fell through the cracks or a final product had small errors. But there were never any significant issues.

Working with an offshore company may present unexpected challenges, so be sure before you agree to a contract. However, clients ready to make that leap should consider Parangat Technologies’ work.

They completed work even earlier than I expected.
    I’d highly recommend their services to medium-size enterprises or businesses on a budget

App Development for a StartUp

"They were dedicated to delivering the best possible solution to our requirements and guided us through each process."

Jun. 2016 - Jun. 2017

Parangat Technologies designed and developed an app in iOS and Android. They helped detail the specs, created wireframes of the design and UI/UX, built each app end-to-end, and provided testing and support.

Director, Consulting Company

The app met all requirements. Parangat Technologies ran a smooth project from start to finish. They brought every available team member onto the project and delivered high-quality products on time at great value. Customers can expect a highly skilled team that works with diligence and enthusiasm.

I’m the director of a consulting company. We provide consulting services and outsource software development for clients in Ireland and the UK.

What challenge were you trying to address with Parangat Technologies?

We engaged Parangat Technologies to design and develop our mobile application.

At first, we had a vague vision of how the app should work. We commissioned Parangat Technologies to create a technical design so that both sides understood our business requirements more clearly. They then helped us write the detailed technical spec and the wireframes of the app, including its UI/UX.

After two months, Parangat Technologies performed end-to-end software development of the app in both iOS and Android. Their team delivered three releases during the first phase of software development. They also helped us fix bugs during user acceptance testing (UAT) releases. We now retain their services for maintenance.

We worked with a part-time database administrator (DBA), a UX person, a project lead, and several part-time testers. We also had 2–3 developers, including an iOS developer and an Android who both worked full-time.

How did you come to work with Parangat Technologies?

We wanted a small partner who would grow with us. After shortlisting several companies based on our requirements, we narrowed it down to three vendors. We contacted all three and discussed proposed technical architecture to find the best fit for our project needs. Parangat Technologies stood out from the competition with their drive and their high-quality work.

We spent €42,000 (approximately $47,900 USD).

We worked together from June 2016 until June 2017.

Parangat Technologies delivered value to our company from start to finish. Their team not only built an app on two platforms for us, but they also set up the foundation for our software for years to come.

How did Parangat Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

The project manager did excellent work in structuring and overseeing each process. In the beginning, they outlined the team that Parangat Technologies was bringing on and established a point of contact on each side to handle product deliveries. Since their team worked remotely, we used the time zone difference to our advantage; we would post a task in the evening and find it finished and ready in the morning. We used screen sharing in meeting to go over fine details; otherwise, we communicated via email or phone.

The team responded diligently to email. They were dedicated to delivering the best possible solution to our requirements and guided us through each process. They advised us not to cut corners as it would bring more challenges to the technical teams later and cost more time and money. I appreciated their honesty and proactivity. They genuinely put the customer first. Parangat Technologies also was honest and upfront in their technical designs.

As they grow, I believe that they would benefit from a more structural approach for larger projects. At the moment, Parangat Technologies pulls resources from one project to another because they’re a small team.

Overall Score They have room to improve, but I’m confident that this will come with experience. We’re overall highly satisfied with their work.
    They met every milestone we agreed on upfront. Any delays came from our side.
    They met the quality of a local partner for a much more cost-effective price.
    They delivered high-quality products by bringing their whole team onto our project. However, their team structure could use streamlining.
    I’d recommend their team to anyone looking to develop an excellent technical app for mobile or IoT.

E-Commerce Website for Pool Products Retailer

"They’re very honest with me and very up front."

May 2016 - Ongoing

Parangat built a pair of websites from scratch, replacing an outdated web presence and adding e-commerce functionality. They continue to provide SEO services.

Brisbane, Australia
Mike Kendall
Founder, Swimming Pool & Spa Warehouse

After previous developers failed to deliver functional sites, Parangat created working sites in the timelines promised. Their development skills inspired a continuation in services on the marketing front.

Swimming Pool & Spa Warehouse is a distributor that sells pool and spa equipment. I’m the owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Parangat?

We needed to redo our website for the pool and spa business, and they also redid a website for another division of the business where we distribute pool pumps.

How did you come to work with Parangat?

We had an existing website for 10-12 years but it wasn’t up to date and wasn’t working for me. A friend of mine recommended Parangat. I tried them out, and they fixed my issue.

I wanted an e-commerce website for the pool and spa business. We have pool pumps, salt, chlorinators, and all products to do with pools. I was hoping to just make some changes to the existing website but the pages weren’t working properly, so Parangat started a new website from scratch. We kept on building onto the site with different products, photos, and content. We went from 5-6 pages to 21-22 pages. We added a shopping cart and changed the whole theme. We kept adding to it, and it ended up being what we wanted.

The second project they made was just for one product for pool heating so that site is only 5-6 pages.

They also work on SEO for our sites.

My main contact was with the project manager. We also had a graphic designer.

We spent 9,000 AUD [$7,200 USD] on the first website, and 5,000 AUD [$4,000 USD] for the second website. I pay 1,500 AUD [$1,200 USD] per month on SEO. I’ve done the website twice in Australia and have spent close to 35,000-40,000 AUD [~$30,000 USD]. Doing two websites for 14,000 AUD, I can’t go wrong.

We started working with them in May 2016, and they finished the two websites in September 2016. They still work with us on our SEO.

We have 60-70 products on the site.

How did Parangat perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve done very well. They told me what needed to happen and did a lot of handholding in the beginning. That was good for me because I’m not a technical person. I spent 30,000 AUD [$24,000] on my first website and it crashed and I had to redo it again. This is the third time I’ve rebuilt it, and now I’m good.

They’re in India so our primary mode of communication was email. They sent diagrams for me to approve and changed anything I didn’t like. It was a smooth process.

They’re very honest with me and very up front. If there was anything extra that I wanted, I knew the cost up front. The previous company that worked on the site kept needing more money. I was cautious in the beginning, but because a friend of mine had used them, I was more comfortable. They stuck to their word. If they told me something would take three weeks, they were done in three weeks. They did three to four milestones per project. Here in Australia, a firm will tell you three weeks, but six weeks later you’re not any closer.

No. They’re good which is why I used them again and continue to use them for SEO.

Overall Score They were fantastic.
    Their ability to meet deadlines is great, but their availability is not perfect because of the time difference. If I’m at the office at 8:30-9AM, it’s 2AM for them. That’s something they can’t control.
    The cost for me was perfect.
    I’ve referred them already.

Safety Alert App for iOS & Android

"I'm quite happy to continue working with them and developing it further."

2015 - 2016

Parangat Technologies completed the design and development of a mobile alert app after another team did not perform well. The work included pinpointing which approaches and feature set to include.

Sole Proprietor

Melbourne, Australia
Founder, Safety App

The team brought the project to completion. Parangat Technologies listened well and asked for clarifications when needed. The team created a responsive app with good UX/UI. Any time difference issues have been corrected to match the Australian work day.

I wanted to develop an alert system app where you can nominate people within your contact list as emergency contacts. If there's a problem or something's wrong, there's an alert button which can be triggered that sends a message to the nominated people and notifies them that there's a problem. I haven't launched the app yet, but I'm looking at the next stage, where to go, and how to launch it from there.

What challenge were you trying to address with Parangat Technologies?

I needed help developing the actual application. I had some work done by local people in Australia but wasn't very happy with what they were doing, so I asked Parangat Technologies to step in. The application was built for both iOS and Android.

I already had some work done before they came on, so we started by discussing everything I had, rather than start from scratch again. I had a reasonably good idea of what I wanted. They took down all the requirements, went through the development process, and took screenshots, working their way through the whole process before they went too far into it to make sure it was all right. They helped me go through the process of refining and told me what information they needed to do certain things. They were able to explain the background stuff that needed to happen, just so I could get a clear idea of what was possible, what would cost more, and what would be more cost-effective versus something that would be more expensive. They definitely helped with that process. After discussions, I left them alone to go off and come back with sampling, test apps, and all that.

How did you come to work with Parangat Technologies?

I had a local company developing the app here in Australia for a little while, and they seemed to be running around in circles. In the end, we had a dispute over billing. I told them that it seemed like they were just doing circle-work. I wasn't quite sure what they were doing, so I started looking elsewhere and came across Parangat Technologies. They seemed to be pretty confident and quite capable. I rang some of their other customers and they had good reviews, so I thought I'd give them a try.

I've spent about $8,000 to $10,000 AUD [$6,400- $8,000 USD]. I had already spent about $5,000 AUD [$4,000 USD] on the local team. They were fine, it's just the money that was lost, and that's one of the reasons I switched over to Parangat Technologies. It was a good price and they seemed to be able to deliver.

I started working with them towards the end of 2016. It was a 3-month project, on and off. I haven't quite fully launched the company to go with it as yet, but it was something that I developed in my spare time, paying for things as I went.

I'm pleased with it. There's always room for improvement on everything. It's something that's evolved, but I'm quite happy with it at the moment—the way it performs and the way it runs.

How did Parangat Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Sahil Gupta [CEO, Parangat Technologies] was good. They listened and if they weren't sure about something, they always came back and checked. They didn't just go off and do things and then come back to me having spent weeks developing code in the wrong direction. There was good communication. They were coming back-and-forth to let me know what they were doing. I found them quite good in that respect.

I'm happy with the interface and the responsiveness of their team. I'm quite happy to continue working with them and developing it further.

The time difference was an issue for me, working a 5 hour difference between where I am in Melbourne and where they are in India. It would've been easier if they were working in my time zone. The response could be a bit quicker in that sense, but they've fixed that now from what I understand when I spoke with them. They've set up a team to work Australian time, which helps.

The time difference was an issue for me, but they improved that by moving their team to work in my time zone.
    The pricing was very good compared to local companies. The quality of work is also better.
    I'm quite happy with the overall work.
    I have no problems at all recommending them to others.

Development for Student Driver Logging & Tracking App

"I was impressed, and we’ve built a very good relationship."

Nov. 2015 - Feb. 2016

Parangat Technologies developed a time logging tool for iOS, Android, and web. They built the tool from scratch after auditing and scrapping a past developer’s work, and handled frontend, backend, and design.

Australia
Len Markus
Fmr. Founder, E-Log Systems

Parangat Technologies easily grasped the app’s concept and helped the project run smoothly. The team made the collaboration easy through their skills in project management and communication. They provided helpful suggestions and ultimately delivered what previous developers could not.

I was the CEO and founder of E-Log Systems. The company was based on an idea I had for a tracking and recording Android and iOS application. In Australia, we have learner [student] drivers; for them to get their license, they have to obtain 100-120 hours of driving records, depending on the region. I used to do this in a log book.

What challenge were you trying to address with Parangat Technologies?

I obtained a patent for electronic logging, so the next step was to develop an iOS and Android tool for learners to log hours automatically.

I gave Parangat the code built previously by other developers, but we worked out that it had too many errors, so we scrapped everything and started from scratch. They provided both frontend and backend development, as well as design for Android, iOS, and web.

There are 6 states in Australia with different regulations, so it was almost like building 6 different iOS and Android apps, all combined into one. Users could pick which state they were in, and have the right parameters applied. It was a big job, and rolling it all into one app was a challenge.

How did you come to work with Parangat Technologies?

I had used 4 different companies in Australia, and had issues with all of them. There are a few formulas in place, and none of them could crack the coding. I decided to try my luck overseas, and found Parangat, who understood my challenge, even though there is no hour-tracking for learner drivers in their region. I was impressed, and we’ve built a very good relationship.

The cost of their work was around AU$40,000. [$30,000]

I went through 4 app developers in Australia, with the first round costing $25,000. The app they delivered kept on crashing, so I moved on to the next company. Overall, I spent about $60,000 locally, with no app.

There were a few timelines and projects we wanted to achieve. Overall, the project took about 4 months to complete. The project started in November 2015, and was completed in 2016.

I have taken the app off the market after some legal issues with the state government, which was my client, who are paying me a licensing fee. They decided to build their own, but the intellectual property is still mine. This project was built as a proof-of-concept.

Without Parangat’s app, I wouldn’t have come to the licensing stage with the government. It was available to the public for a good 9 months, and we had a good number of downloads and traction. It was probably the reason why the government decided to move quicker on it.

We used satellites and phone towers for tracking users’ activity through the app. I tested it vigorously, and it performed just like I wanted.

How did Parangat Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Sahil Gupta, their CEO, was my contact point. I wanted someone senior, but there were 3-4 others working on the project, including 2 iOS developers, 2 Android developers, and some graphic designers in charge of wireframes and graphics at the beginning. The backend work was quite smooth, which surprised me. We mostly communicated through Skype, but Parangat also used a platform similar to Google Docs, through which I could see what was being done throughout the day. I, the programmers, and the project manager were included in it, and I could see updates and text live with them.

What did you find most impressive about Parangat Technologies?

They understood my concept, and it was very easy to communicate with them. I thought I would have some large issues, given that this approach is not taken in their country, but Parangat grasped the logic and formulas behind it.

Are there any areas Parangat Technologies could improve?

No. The good thing was that I knew what I wanted, even though Parangat gave me some good enhancement ideas, which I used.

I estimated that the work should take around 5-6 months, 1 month per state. Parangat came in at 4 months. We were in contact regularly, and I could check their progress.
    Parangat delivered what I wanted. Everything works perfectly, and I got a very good value for the money.
    I’ve recommended them many times, and I’m considering using Parangat again for a new project.

CRM & LMS Development for Educational Consortium

“Parangat delivered what we requested on time, which is not a usual occurrence in the Indian market.”

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Parangat Technologies built a custom data management system using open-source technology, as well as related mobile apps on iOS and Android. The team is providing technical support for the system roll-out.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Chandigarh, India
Manav Dhawan
Treasurer, Punjab Group of Colleges

Parangat stands out because of their commitment to deadlines, flexibility, and Agile project management. These qualities make them an ideal vendor for time-sensitive projects.

I am the managing director of an educational organization in India that has 4 colleges in different cities. We offer bachelor and technical degrees.

What challenge were you trying to address with Parangat Technologies?

We wanted to develop a customer relationship management system that would connect all of our colleges. I regularly visited our campuses to monitor academics, affiliations, policy compliance, and commercials. Back then, I had to maintain a separate file system for each college. These digital and physical files were updated manually. I wanted to aggregate, access, and amend all of that information on one platform.

I consulted Sahil, the owner of Parangat Technologies. He proposed a CRM app and system that would store all of our information on the cloud. Based on our discussions, Parangat’s team created a functional specification document. I am not a technical person, so I’m not very familiar with the languages or integrations used.

Parangat built a CRM that runs on Linux. They created student, parent, and administrator portals within the CRM. The platform includes a learning management system for students that can record data for courses, attendance, timetables, exams, and fees. The system can even accept online payments using a third-party payment gateway. The team also developed mobile apps since we wanted the platform to work on smartphones, iPads, and tablets.

How did you come to work with Parangat Technologies?

We found them online by doing a Google search for “CRM Android app.” We talked to Parangat’s team and received a quotation. Aside from contacting some of their references, we read Parangat’s reviews on Clutch. They had worked previously with educational institutes, who mentioned that they were satisfied with the work. Parangat also had a fair quotation, compared with the 3 or 4 other vendors we contacted. Based on these factors, we decided to choose Parangat.

How much have you invested with Parangat Technologies?

The cost of Parangat Technologies’ work was around 6 Indian lakhs [$9,310], which was paid in 3 installments.

I don’t remember the exact time we started working with Parangat, but the project needed to be completed before the admissions period. The attendance, fees, and parent-student timetable modules took 8–9 weeks. The project has been completed.

We are now talking with Parangat about enhancing the portal for other purposes, such as adding hostel and transportation functionalities. We are considering asking Parangat to be our IT partners. If they provide good after-sale support in the next 3–4 months, we will definitely go ahead with that plan.

We have just started using the solution. The system is dynamic and can track data in an innovative way. We can now add multiple colleges into one system. It also lets me communicate with my colleagues about anything that requires my attention. We are uploading the timetable in time for the new admissions period, which will start in 20 days. After we’ve completed that, we plan to deploy the attendance app to classrooms. We plan to start with new data from 1,600 students. Students can record their attendance on the mobile app, which uses geofencing. This will definitely save a lot of time, especially when reporting on students’ performance to their parents. There were cases of students lying to their parents about their attendance. The CRM has also helped us collect fees. Students and parents now receive automatic SMS and email notifications when fees are due, eliminating the need for printed invoices.

The CRM has become a product that our organization can sell to other institutes. I am happy that Parangat’s policy states that the client owns the intellectual property rights. That means we have the authority to re-engineer and resell the product. Our relationship with Parangat is slowly turning into a long-term partnership. As we sell the product to our clients, Parangat will handle the customization and other technical aspects.

How did Parangat Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

I had a good experience with Parangat’s team. They followed industry standards and best practices for project management. They used Agile approaches, tracking progress with collaboration tools like JIRA. We were in constant communication with a single point of contact. He was quite responsive and worked quickly. He understood the project well and handled all of our requirements. We had a customized contract based on the ODC [Offshore Development Center] model, where Parangat assigns dedicated resources on a monthly basis. These resources have accommodated all of my requests and suggestions for improvement. They have been quite flexible and patient.

What did you find most impressive about Parangat Technologies?

We were very specific about the due date. Parangat delivered what we requested on time, which is not a usual occurrence in the Indian market. I really appreciated that. We’ve worked with other IT companies for college websites and apps before, and Parangat is the best provider in terms of meeting deadlines. These guys are amazing.

Are there any areas Parangat Technologies could improve?

Nothing specific comes to mind. It’s too early to say anything about the platform. We have just started using it, and everything seems good. There were a few bugs, but these were within acceptable margins.

Overall Score I am satisfied with the outcome.
    The project was delivered on time.
    They stayed within the budget.
    They have offered me a 2-year warranty period, so I think this is quite justified.
    I am willing to refer them.

Truck Driving Assistance & Route Optimization Mobile Apps

"They had a hands-on approach and customized every part of the project."

2014 - Ongoing

Parangat Technologies created a management app for a trucking company to help drivers follow standard routes with real-time travel info. After finishing an initial Android version, they now assist with iOS.

Benny Dzukey
Founder, Mo-Bia

The unique product has attracted significant interest from initial reviewers, indicating the app’s future success in the industry. Parangat Technologies’ timely communication and innovative suggestions continue to support upgrades for better relocation, traffic notifications, and user experience.

We are a trucking company focusing on city rounds. I'm the founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Parangat Technologies?

We had a challenge managing routes that passed train tracks and low bridges. Drivers had to take different roads each time, which led to a lot of overhead. We wanted a solution that would work irrespective of Google Maps and other services, create a standard pathway for drivers, and provide real-time information for them.

Parangat initially developed the Android version of our app. We’re in the process of developing the iOS version so that we can have everyone onboard. We’re also working on upgrades to speed-up the process of relocating trucks when they break down. The app allows drivers to take a picture and associate location information with it for maintenance people. Drivers can also use the app to create notifications of accidents and other traffic jams so that their colleagues can take alternate routes.

How did you come to work with Parangat Technologies?

I found Parangat through a friend who had experience working with freelancers. I gave them a part of the project as a test, and they delivered well, so I assigned Parangat the rest of the work. Parangat was willing to provide designs and a prototype based on only a down payment, so I didn’t have to throw in a lot of money from the start.

How much have you invested with Parangat Technologies?

The cost of Parangat’s work has been $30,000 so far for both versions of the app. We are halfway done.

We have been working with Parangat for around three years.

The app developed by Parangat is unlike any other trucking software on the market. We haven’t advertised it yet since we didn’t want to exclude iOS users. The people who have tested the app have given us good reviews. We anticipate that the app will be very successful.

How did Parangat Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

I had a contact from their side throughout the project, and Parangat assigned professionals for each segment of the work. I was given questionnaires for each part of the work, asking me what I wanted to do, and we also had phone conversations. Parangat sent me emails confirming my decisions. They had a hands-on approach and customized every part of the project. They were always on time in terms of communication and did everything possible to ensure the success of the project.

What did you find most impressive about Parangat Technologies?

We have trucks with different heights, so Parangat color-coded our routes based on that. This allows our drivers to see at a glance when a particular truck cannot go through an area. This is a very good feature since it can prevent drivers from having to back up.

Are there any areas Parangat Technologies could improve?

I don’t see anything. Parangat has always provided resources who helped us with any issues we encountered.

We were starting from scratch, so it was important to always have someone on Parangat’s side return our calls. We were usually the ones running late, but Parangat delivered on time.
    I’ve shopped around and lost a lot of money on developers who attracted us with smaller prices but produced non-functional apps. Having someone I could rely on was important.
    We gave them a design sheet, and Parangat provided suggestions. We ended up choosing their version.
    Parangat hasn’t done anything to disappoint us. We’re finishing up the newest version of the app, which will add more functionalities and give drivers much more independence.

Fashion Retailer Website Development & Call Center

"Parangat Technologies is truly fantastic, and I feel confident working with them."

Jan. - Apr. 2017

Parangat Technologies created a full e-commerce system for a fashion retailer, supporting multiple design boutiques on a single platform. The team now provides maintenance and manages customer support calls.

New Delhi, India
Manjul Yadav
Director, Fusion

The website has attracted international designers who are interested in joining the platform, and the beta version will soon support over 40,000 customers. Parangat Technologies’ fashion experience, commitment, and attractive UX deliverables guaranteed a functional final product.

We provide technical solutions to various clients, offering ways to promote the latest fashions and grossing patterns in terms of cosmetics and apparel. We also collect and maintain a directory and review of wellness and spa centers in the market.

What challenge were you trying to address with Parangat Technologies?

We were looking for a partner to provide mobile app development services without leaking our ideas.

One of our customers needed a complete system for a fashion-based site with e-commerce components. We were looking for a technical partner who could assist us with the inception of the project and provide maintenance on an ongoing basis.

Parangat Technologies developed our site. It has fashion trendsetting components, allowing users to follow new boutiques and fashion houses. Different fashion houses can sign up on the platform and display their latest offerings.

How did you come to work with Parangat Technologies?

We conducted a Google search, and their Clutch listing was a prominent deciding factor for us. They have a representative in the UK who met with the owners of the business, and we found them satisfactory to start with. We got an NDA from the company and a separate NDA from the team that did the work.

Fortunately, Parangat Technologies’ program manager has a background in fashion design, which made the project more realistic.

How much have you invested with Parangat Technologies?

The cost of Parangat Technologies’ work has been around $60,000. We have also signed on for a 2-year maintenance contract, which covers everything related to the site using a 10-person team in India. They handle any further enhancements and bug fixes, as well as customer support for order errors and so on. Our ongoing contract is for $72,000 per year. Even though it’s called a maintenance contract, it centers mainly around new functionality additions.

We have onboarded some renowned fashionistas from the UK and France and have a good number of reputable e-commerce fashion companies looking to sign with us in the next few months. We anticipate that as soon as we go live with the beta, we will have around 40,000 customers. Approximately 35,000 people are already subscribed to our newsletter.

How did Parangat Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

The team was fantastic and shown consistent commitment and collaboration from the start of the project.

Parangat Technologies has been using tools like JIRA, which can handle all aspects of project management. Everything has gone well, and we have complete visibility into the execution of deliverables and bug fixes. I’ve never had to chase a project manager in order to find out what our status was. Parangat Technologies has followed the plans submitted on our tracking platform.

What did you find most impressive about Parangat Technologies?

I was very impressed with their business analysis and design team from the beginning. They started work in the morning on India time and typically extended their days until late in the evening, just to have a discussion with me while I was traveling to the UK.

The UX engineer specifically showed the utmost patience with us, and the whole team was totally dedicated to supporting me and answering any point I raised. Parangat Technologies is truly fantastic, and I feel confident working with them. They really don't leave any stone un-turned, keep accepting last minute changes, and offering complimentary services like digital marketing.

Are there any areas Parangat Technologies could improve?

They should definitely work on adopting more advanced technologies in terms of reporting. I wasn’t confident in JIRA, but since they insisted on it, I adopted it. I find it to be a complicated tool and actually had to take a 2-week coaching session from Parangat Technologies to use it. It’s not a tool that can be used with non-technical clients.

Overall Score We're satisfied with their services.
    The project MVP is ready and was executed on time. We have started the core development.
    They are highly competitive.
    Weekly code commits and status reports assured me of the quality being generated.

Business Networking App Dev for IT Consulting Co

"Parangat Technologies is a confident technology partner for this venture."

Dec 2016 - March 2017

Parangat Technologies developed a networking app based on proximity and business interests using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). The team built a tech stack and features including profile sharing, chat, and video calling.

Vice President of Global Business, Diametriks Consulting Pvt Ltd

Parangat Technologies delivered a successful beta version of the app, which has received positive feedback and interest in developing a SAAS model. Exceeding expectations, the team produced the platform prior to the deadline.

I'm the VP of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Parangat Technologies?

With so many apps in the market, people still are not able to find an effective medium that could connect two strangers with similar business interest inside a close auditorium/ stadium/ exhibition. We are trying to create a social app that allows business and personal networking based on proximity and mutual interest like interconnected business segments.

The problem statement was if we can get a guarantee of what could be the most successful way to connect people who attend business expo etc. Technology companies suggested geo-fencing and GPS aids however  GPS qualities in a closed hall or an exhibition center were never promising.

We have been talking to various technology companies and have been insisting for a proof of concept (paid job) before we can start our engagement. Many of the comapnies even listed on the clutch insisted to get the contract made before producing the POC. however Parangat and few others agreed to deliver the POC and then work on setting up the engagement. The next deciding factor was the cost of the POC and the total contract cost. The Quotes and timeline for the POC was something that matched our expectations and we started working with parangat.

We met parangat and they came up with a completely different technology stack for our problem. The same is based on a Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) where precision is the key and it was an ultimate answer to our problem. They are responsible to create the full project which includes linkedin profile sharing, in app purchase, chat and video callings, business profile sharing etc.

The Beta version tested at a couple of conferences held here in India had brilliant feedback and people really appreciated it. We have already started getting inquiries from many event companies to have this product n SAAS models.

The engineers here are very sharp and they produced the POC version very quickly. They delivered the same in less than the committed timeline. We are very much satisfied with the initial results that we have got.

Parangat Technologies is a confident technology partner for this venture. I am quite satisfied with there execution as of now.

Overall Score solid understanding of technology thereby optimum quality output.
    Fairly on schedule
    Quite considerable on the commercial aspect
    Beta test ratings are really grossing. They must have done a good level of testing to ensure this
    Sure, would refer to others as well.