web. marketing. content.

Web Design firm founded by a lawyer, for lawyers, we understand - and anticipate - your needs. Our founder and president is an attorney. We have worked on over 750 legal internet marketing campaigns and websites.

Based in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida office, we've created some of the best web designs for law firms and have many top ranked lawyer SEO and Internet marketing campaigns that generate results.

2001
Fort Lauderdale, FL
headquaters
  • PaperStreet Web Design
    219 SW 17th Street
    Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315
    954.523.2181

Law Firms, Lawyers, Health Care Professionals, Real Estate Professionals, Financial Professionals and CPA's.

Total Control CMS Implementation Regional Law Firm

“We’ve consistently used them as our go-to firm for our website and technology needs, because we’ve been so pleased with their services.”

The client is a full-service regional law firm with nine affiliate offices and 179 employees. The client sought to transition from their previous and obsolete website to a new content management system-powered site. In particular, the client desired more robust backend functionality and a responsive design. PaperStreet was one of several potential vendors to receive a request for proposal from the client; and they were chosen as the solution partner based on their deep technical expertise and relative experience in the legal industry. Once commissioned, PaperStreet was responsible for deploying their Total Control CMS [proprietary solution], which included: custom visual design, backend development, data preparation and migration, information architecture, systems integration, UI/UX testing, training, and ongoing support.

Greater Philadelphia Area
Director of Marketing & Business Development

The client expressed great enthusiasm and appreciation for the work delivered by PaperStreet. The client indicated that their redeployed website is vastly superior to their older site, both in terms of backend flexibility and frontend user navigation. PaperStreet was praised highly for their consistency and responsiveness to client needs. The client maintains an ongoing relationship with PaperStreet and recommends them highly.

Could you briefly describe your organization?

We’re a regional law firm, full service, with about 175 attorneys and nine offices.

I’m the director of marketing and business development. I oversee all of the firm’s marketing, advertising, business development, and public relations initiatives.

Could you describe the business challenge(s) you were attempting to address when you initiated the relationship with PaperStreet?

When we began our relationship with PaperStreet, probably about nine years ago, our website was very outdated and obsolete. We were using someone internally to create the website and to perform all of the updates. What we were looking to do was to have a more modern, dynamic website with the ability to be updated by anyone, using a content management system. Since that relationship started nine years ago, we’ve had them build about four different websites for us.

Which platforms were these sites built on?

It’s using their proprietary CMS solution. It's called Total Control.

Could you describe the scope of the project? For example, did it involve custom design, backend development, training, ongoing support, etc.?

That one would be the one that we launched about two years ago. We wanted it to have a responsive design, which they created for us from the ground up. We wanted it have more focus on news-related information, having press releases, articles and advisories, and events and seminars that our firm has readily available. We wanted the entire thing to be intuitive and accessible to our end-users.

How did you select PaperStreet as your solution partner?

We conducted some initial research to identify potential vendors. We then distributed an RFP to our top candidates, and we selected PaperStreet based on the proposal we recieved. Ever since then, we’ve used them as our go-to firm for our website and technology needs, because we’ve been so happy with their services.

In terms of evaluating your website and your Total Control CMS, have they met your business needs, and do you believe they will continue to do so into the foreseeable future?

I do think it currently meets our needs. I think moving forward, it may need to be updated. But, one of the things that’s nice about PaperStreet is that any request we have to tinker with the website here and there, they are more than willing to accommodate us, and typically at a very low price point.

Could you provide a sense of the size of this initiative in monetary terms?

It cost between $25,000 and $50,000.

When was the project completed?

It was November of 2012.

In terms of results, could you share any statistics, metrics, or user feedback that would demonstrate the effectiveness of the work they've delivered?

Since the launch of that site, we’ve seen, using Google Analytics, that the number of viewers has increased significantly. We’re getting more hits and more unique users visiting our website compared to the old version of the site. It's been a very impressive growth rate.

When working with PaperStreet, is there anything you would consider unique or special about them compared to other vendors you’ve worked with?

I think they’re extremely responsive. I mean, I contacted them last week about making a change on a Tuesday, and it was done and ready for launch by the next day. Having a 24 hour turnaround time is fantastic.

In terms of constructive feedback, are there areas that you think they could improve upon, or are there things you'd do differently as the client before approaching this type of project?

No. Nothing comes to mind. We've been nothing short of completely satisfied with their work.

Digital Marketing Services Small Full Service Law Firm

“I always thought they were hands on. I’ve always found that everyone was competent and easy to work with.”

The client is a full-service law firm based in New Orleans, La. The client sought a partner to assist with and expand their digital marketing efforts. The client conducted preliminary research into potential vendors and distributed several request for proposals to various firms around the New Orleans area. PaperStreet was selected as the solution provider based on their demonstrated marketing expertise and their considerable knowledge of the legal profession. Once commissioned, PaperStreet became responsible for devising, executing, and tracking the client's marketing initiatives. This involved design and development of an entirely new website, data preparation and conversion, content migration and development, keyword research, search engine optimization consulting, campaign configuration, tracking and reporting, and ongoing support.

Greater New Orleans Area
Owner & Lead Attorney

The client expressed great satisfaction for the work delivered by PaperStreet. According to the client, their revamped website has generated significantly more Web traffic and user engagement than their previous site. PaperStreet was praised highly for their experience working with clients in the legal profession. The client maintains an ongoing relationship with PaperStreet and recommends them to others.

Could you briefly describe your organization?

I work for a small law firm.

I’m the founder and head attorney.

Could you describe the business challenges you were attempting to address when you initiated the relationship with PaperStreet?

They handle most of my digital marketing. I’ve been working with them for almost a decade. They've also handled a considerable amount of website management and maintenance tasks.

Could you describe the scope of work they've delivered?

At first, they built and designed our website. They now provide content development and digital marketing services. They conduct keyword research, and then configure and manage our SEO [search engine optimization] campaigns. They also perform periodic upgrades and enhancements to the website, mostly visual alterations.

How did you choose PaperStreet as your solution partner?

It was a long time ago. I'm quite sure I just performed some basic online research for Web designers with experience creating sites for legal professionals. There weren't many to begin with, and I was confident that they'd be able to design our website without serious issue.

Could you provide a sense of the size of this initiative in monetary terms?

I don't recall the exact estimate. I believe it was between $5,000 and $7,000.

When was the most recent project completed?

It's really an ongoing relationship.

Yes. We evaluate our website metrics at the end of each month. We've been very pleased with the results so far. They've been able not only to increase the cumulative traffic generated by the site, but they've also increased the number of conversions and leads. The process is relatively slow, but the growth has been steady.

When working with PaperStreet, is there anything you would consider unique or special about them compared to other vendors with which you’ve worked?

I’ve always felt like Pete Boyd [president of PaperStreet] had a good grasp of everything. I’ve been in their offices many times when I’ve traveled down to see them in South Florida. I always thought they were hands on. I’ve always found that everyone is competent and easy to work with.

In retrospect, are there areas that you think they could improve upon, or are there things you'd do differently as the client before approaching this type of project?

There were a lot of things they did that weren't the way I would have done them. But the nature of digital marketing has evolved so much. The technologies are moving so quickly that I think they’ve changed as time and technology has changed as well. I’m not an average client of theirs. I have a greater sophistication and knowledge of SEO and digital marketing. I have pretty considerable experience with it. It’s one of those things where I’ve certainly pushed them at times to look at different things that I was reading about, whether it was in blogs or conferences or so forth.

A

Litigation Firm Web Development & Design

"They’ve performed quite admirably, and they continue to do so."

The client is a criminal defense and litigation firm operating in Miami, Fla. The client was in dire need of a new website to replace their deteriorating and obsolete site, which was impossible to maintain independently of the original designer. The client distributed RFPs to several potential solution partners before selecting PaperStreet Web Design. Once commissioned, PaperStreet Web Design was responsible for revamping the client's Web presence, which including custom design and development, copy writing and content development, UI/UX testing, training, and ongoing support.

Small Business

Miami, Florida
Office Manager at Black Srebnick Kornspan & Stumpf

The client is quite satisfied with the work delivered by PaperStreet Web Design. According to the client, launch of their new website has been well received. The client indicated that maintenance of their new website has been nothing short of fluid. PaperStreet Web Design was praised highly for their admirable performance and flexibility with client needs. The client maintains an ongoing relationship with PaperStreet Web Design, and recommends them to others.

Could you briefly describe your company?

We are a criminal defense and civil litigation law based in Miami, Florida.

What is your position

I’m the office administrator.

Could you describe the business challenges you were trying to address when you began the project with PaperStreet Web Design?

We needed to revamp our website totally. Our website was designed with old frames technology, and it was impossible for us to maintain ourselves. We had to have the person who designed it maintain it, which eventually became very cumbersome. We began searching for a Web design company to redo it without really realizing that the technology that PaperStreet provided us would allow us to do it all in house.

Could you describe the scope of the project? For instance, did it require custom design, development, training, and support?

It was all custom design. We also had issues with copy. We used some of our existing copy, but we needed it beefed up a bit. Their copywriters have helped us create new content for the redesign. PaperStreet also provided strategic counsel surrounding our content strategy and distribution methods.

Could you provide a sense of the size of this project in monetary terms?

I don’t remember how much we paid PaperStreet for their design, because we’ve been using their website for more than five years.

When was the site launched?

Our site launched in August of 2009.

In terms of results, do you have any statistics or metrics you could share that would demonstrate the effectiveness of the work they’ve delivered?

Not really. They gave us Google Analytics, but I don’t ever use it. I can tell you, however, that we’ve experienced much more user engagement. We receive more than double the amount of contact from submissions since the redesign.

How well do you think PaperStreet Web Design performed on the project?

I think they’ve performed quite admirably, and they continue to do so.

When working with PaperStreet Web Design, is there anything you would consider unique or special about them compared to other service providers you’ve had in the past?

That’s a difficult question because we have no prior experience with technology service providers. One thing that really sticks out for us is the fact that the owner of PaperStreet is both a developer and a certified attorney. This has been a huge advantage for us because their team is very familiar with the legal profession. We never had to deal with explaining our business model, and our strategic approach to things because their team came in with deep knowledge anyway.

In retrospect, are there any areas that you believe they could improve upon, or things you might do differently as a client before initiating this type of project?

There aren’t any areas I believe they could improve upon. It’s really beyond my area of expertise, and as I’d mentioned, my only experience is with them. They’re very attentive to their client’s needs and wants.