A place of many solutions.

PaperByte is a group of companies which provides Web, Mobile & AI Solutions. At PaperByte we empower development on latest cutting edge technology. So currently we provide solutions backed by JavaScript.

Ensuring rapidity and efficiency, the MEAN stack, a JavaScript-based technology platform, is widely used to build dynamic and feature-rich web applications. MEAN represents four software components that are used in the back-end as well as in the front-end development. As MEAN is JavaScript software stack, all the components are based on JavaScript that delivers flexibility and ease of development.

Ensuring another upcoming scenario we are providing solutions on MERN stack, actually web & application development is not what it used to be, even a couple of years back. Today, there are so many options, and the uninitiated are often confused about what’s good for them. Not just the broad stack (the various tiers or technologies used), but even for tools that aid in development, there are many choices.

To increases an organization's ability to deliver applications and services at high velocity we are providing solution “DevOps”.

In applications solutions we are providing cross platform ionic & hybrid app solutions  which is one source for all the supported platforms (mainly Android and OSX), main development in HTML, CSS and JS, which almost all web developers know (or at least the great ones), And being able to use great frameworks like angular, which is embedded in ionic by default.

Our Products: Multi-Vendor E-commerce, CRM, HR Solutions, ERP, Marketing Tracking Tool

Serving Industries: E-commerce, Health Care, Events, Performance Solutions

Noida, India

We have almost 6+ experience in making MEAN stack, MERN Stack and DevOps based solutions also we have made some inbuilt solutions to provide readymade solutions to end client, also we are providing cross platform ionic & hybrid app solutions. Our Products: Multi-Vendor E-commerce, CRM, HR Solutions, ERP, Marketing Tracking Tool, Serving Industries: E-commerce, Heath Care, Events, Performance Solutions.

lasaki.com single vendor e-commerce Image

lasaki.com single vendor e-commerce

It is a single handling ecommerce platform assist to sell services directly to customers they have plan to assist Indian market by opening their own nearby stores to fulfil them directly from their stores. We are still working on it and continue adding functinalities.

Same as morningbag.com, we have also developed it from scratch:

Logo design,

Graphic design

web design (PSD to HTML)

Frontend-Angular-6

Backend- NodeJS, MongoDB

Server- DevOps, AWS

morningbag.com a multi vendor e-commerce Image

morningbag.com a multi vendor e-commerce

It is a Multi-vendor ecommerce platform assist to sell services directly to customers and can assist to earn profit by inviting different vendors to sell their services on website. It has been seen that people mostly search for a website where they can get different services under one roof. And in India there are few big player in multi-vendor e-commerce.We have are still working in this project, we met

with MorningBag team in Feb 2018, in those days we just left job and started our own freelancing group, they demanded us to make an IT-solution which will be a new revolution in Indian e-commerce and will be a strong competitor of Amazon India and Flipkart (Walmart), they came with a unique idea but scared about secrecy. Firstly, they nock big IT-companies to complete their project but didn’t get fruitful revert with secrecy.  They tie up with us on a reference with one more condition that during MorningBag project we will not work on any other project. We accepted their all condition and made with as per their expectation. Now we added few more developer in our group and developing second phase of morningbag.com. In first phase they launched subscription products.

We have developed it from scratch:

Logo design,

Graphic design

web design (PSD to HTML)

Frontend-Angular-6

Backend- NodeJS, MongoDB

Server- DevOps, AWS

E-Commerce Development for Home Goods Company

"I look forward to working with them again for the upcoming projects."

Feb. 2018 - Jun. 2018

Working with layout guidelines, PaperByte Private Limited designed and developed an Angular-based e-commerce website for a home goods company.

Raj Mittal
Director, Lasaki Step Up Private Limited

PaperByte Private Limited delivered a website that has operated well since its launch. Because of the successful delivery, future collaboration is planned for updates. The technical team proved to be talented and communicative.

I’m the director of Lasaki Step Up Private Limited, an e-commerce home goods company.

What challenge were you trying to address with PaperByte Private Limited?

I hired them to develop our e-commerce platform.

They developed my e-commerce platform in Angular. I was not involved much in the development process. I requested specific functionalities in the backend, and I told them what I’d like the frontend to look like. They completed their work and delivered it.

I communicated with Piyush (Co-Founder & CEO, PaperByte Private Limited) about the technical requirements. A few times, I had discussions with their 3–4 developers, as well.

How did you come to work with PaperByte Private Limited?

I conducted a Google search for companies with Angular expertise. After a few discussions, I selected them for this work.

We spent less than $10,000.

Our engagement spanned February–June 2018. The relationship has been put on hold for now. They’ve delivered what I was looking for, but there are some changes pending, which will be accomplished soon.

They delivered what I wanted, and the site is running well.

How did PaperByte Private Limited perform from a project management standpoint?

Luckily we are in the same city, so we could meet in person if we did not talk on the phone.

Their technical team was very good. I look forward to working with them again for the upcoming projects.

They could improve on their timeliness of deliveries. Whatever they commit to is when the project should be delivered.