SEO To Take Your Business To The Next Level

SILVER VERIFIED

Paper Box is a boutique SEO agency that specializes in helping small businesses dominate their market through content strategy, white hat link building, obsessive keyword research and detail oriented on-page SEO.

Unlike many SEO agencies, we only do one thing: SEO. And we do it well. Contact us for a free consultation with our managing director.

Pittsburgh, PA
  • 301 Grant St Suite, Suite 4300
    Pittsburgh, PA 15219

Pac-12, Wild Earth, Uncle Bud's Hemp, DocVerify, RushOrderTees, Technoserve, Synergy Business Brokers, West & Willow, Law Offices of Jezic & Moyse, Pocket Prep, Hire an Esquire, Smith & Eulo Law Firm, Grace Church Houston.

SEO for Real Estate Investment Firm

"It's not easy to build quality links and the team got some really good ones."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

Paper Box SEO provided digital marketing services with the aim of enhancing the client's organic search engine rankings.

Indianapolis, Indiana
Joe Horan
Founder, Wrightwood Homes

Website traffic has increased, which corresponds with an increase in leads. The vendor maintains clear, responsive communication. They bring an expert skillset to the engagement.

I'm the owner of a real estate investment firm in the Midwest. We primarily buy houses to flip and grow our rental portfolio.

For what projects/services did your company hire Paper Box SEO?

I hired Paper Box SEO in order to grow our online presence, specifically, our organic rankings.

We were looking to build our online credibility by obtaining more high authority links in hopes of increasing our organic rankings within the major search engines.

I interviewed approximately 5 SEO companies and asked them all the same questions related to how they work and how they measure results. Ultimately, I decided on Paper Box due to

I needed someone to build ethical links (both backlinks and citations), increase organic traffic thereby increasing warm leads.

I communicated entirely with Russell.

Received a noticeable increase in links, traffic and more importantly, leads. The only reason I stopped was for a huge internal budget issue (my issue, not with their cost) and I had to pause. I'll be starting up again as soon as it makes sense for me financially.

Super easy. I was hardly asked for anything in terms of support but when I did need to do something, the instructions were clear and I was able to knock out what they needed from me immediately.

1. Responsiveness. They were always quick to respond. 2. Skill. It's not easy to build quality links and the team got some really good ones. We also noticed an increase in traffic and leads that can directly be attributed to their work.

I received a high-level report with the most important things that were done over the course of the month. It may have been nice to have a report of everything that was done but I'm not sure how realistic that is for them to create or for me to review.

SEO for Criminal, Civil, & Traffic Law Firm

Thanks to their work, our call volume has been off the charts.”

July 2019 - Ongoing

Paper Box SEO implemented SEO strategies for a law firm. Their team lead spearheaded efforts like unique campaigns to encourage backlinking and finetuning the client’s website to be SEO-friendly.

Orlando, Florida
Ken Eulo
Managing Partner, Smith & Eulo Law Firm

Thanks to Paper Box SEO’s work, the client has enjoyed a sizable upsurge in the number of business inquiries. They’re considering hiring another employee to better handle the increased call volume. On top of being responsive and friendly, the team lead has demonstrated his versatile skill set.

I’m the managing law partner of Smith & Eulo Law Firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Paper Box SEO?

Although our business was performing well, we wanted to achieve even higher levels of clients and inquiries through SEO services.

Paper Box SEO delivered organic growth strategies like backlinking and finetuned our web content to be SEO-friendly. They launched a scholarship campaign for universities to endorse, which encouraged backlinking to our website.

The team lead also contacted our current vendors and assisted us in generating content for their websites, which linked back to our pages. They provided analytics for me every month.

My main point of contact was Russell (Founder, Paper Box SEO). I believe he utilized some other teammates behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with Paper Box SEO?

Our growth had stagnated with our previous SEO firm. We hired Paper Box SEO to do an SEO audit for us, with the expectation that we’d hire them instead if the audit yielded valuable insights. We ultimately felt comfortable moving forward with them.

We spend around $4,000 a month, so it’s been around $32,000 in total.

We began working together in July of 2019, and the work is still ongoing.

We’ve experienced an upsurge in calls in the last two months—probably the best I’ve seen in my career here. Thanks to their work, our call volume has been off the charts. We’re currently thinking of hiring a new attorney next month, given the amount of business we’re seeing.

They consistently propose innovative solutions for us. He’s great at thinking ahead and has done an excellent job so far.

How did Paper Box SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

Russell has been on point with communication. Every message I send out, he responds back within a day. He’s on top of things and also very easy to talk to. We have conference calls, but for the most part, we communicate via email.

I would highlight Russell’s availability and turnaround time in resolving a wide range of issues. If we have a problem with the website, Russell will jump in and make it look right. I appreciate the versatility of his skills.

No, I don’t think so.

They’re a good company, so I’d definitely go with them.

SEO Services for E-Signature and Notary Platform

"We found Paper Box to be a top-notch company because they communicated with us every step of the way."

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

Paper Box guided an e-notary platform provider toward improving both on- and off-page SEO, targetting a few designated keywords in the process.

Irvine, California
Darcy Mayer
CTO, DocVerify

The delivered SEO services improved keyword rankings for major search engines, meeting expectations. The client is also more visible on social media. Despite being several timezones apart, the team facilitated a smooth collaboration.

We are an e-signature and e-notary platform provider allowing users to get documents signed quickly, and for notaries to be able to e-notarize documents, and I am the CTO

For what projects/services did your company hire Paper Box?

We were looking for an SEO consultant well-versed in all types of SEO so we could stay competitive with some of our well-funded competitors. We needed someone to assess our current SEO situation and tell us what we need to do better, as well as create a long term strategy for consistent, reliable growth.

Our goals for working with an SEO consultant were to start growing our presence on search engines more, especially for a few vital target keywords. Our biggest customer acquisition channel is through organic traffic so we were hoping to capitalize on the success we'd already had.

SEO has always been a challenge with lots of different companies offering similar services, but the results were usually mediocre at best. With Paper Box we got the results we were told we would expect, and as a result the project has been an ongoing one.

We needed and wanted to have better results on the various search engines especially on google. There was a lot of collaboration and communication to achieve the goals we aimed for. They were able to improve all of the aspects of SEO including our on-page SEO and off page SEO.

We communicated with the founder Russell, but he has a team of remote employees who were equally knowledgeable.

Certain keywords on the various search engines our rankings greatly improved as well as getting more exposure on the social media sites.

Even though we're 3 timezones apart, they were always responsive to emails and calls. We're able to work together very smoothly, better than any other agency I can remember.

We found Paper Box to be a top-notch company because they communicated with us every step of the way. We found their knowledge in this space to be very impressive.

There are always areas for improvement, but nothing comes to mind for Paper Box as they really did go above and beyond to help us achieve our goals.

SEO Audit for College Sports Media Group

"Their workflows were very effective."

Jan. 2019

Paper Box performed a full website SEO audit of a multi-network sports media company.

Tariq Virani
Senior Product Manager, Pac-12 Networks

The work provided by Paper Box significantly decreased the amount of AMP errors in the Google search console. Their team worked quickly and effectively, delivering results within a week of the project's launch.

As the content arm of the Pac-12 Conference, Pac-12 Networks is the first and only sports media company owned by its 12 Universities. The media company consists of seven 24/7 TV networks (one national and six regional TV networks).

I am a Senior Product Manager that focuses on various aspects of our platform including our APIs, Website, CMS, Marketing Automations, and Internal Tooling.

For what projects/services did your company hire Paper Box?

• - Technical SEO Audit
  • - On-page SEO Audit

The main goal was to ensure our website was optimized from an SEO perspective.

Via Upwork.com.

We hired Paper Box to audit our website for SEO Readiness. He was able to vet our implementation from a technical standpoint and point out where we needed some improvement.

He provided a thorough document that explained the business implications of his recommendations and was available to help with any implementation questions we had. The turnaround for the project was quick. Less than 1 week from project start to completion.

I worked directly with Russell at Paper Box.

One of the key outcomes was us vastly decreasing the amount of AMP errors we had within the Google Search Console.

Their workflows were very effective. Paper Box provided quick and timely responses.

Both expertise/domain knowledge and speed in delivery.

None at this point.

The project went very well. Without a hitch.

SEO Optimization for Financial Services Company

"The combination of the dogmatic and pragmatic approach was really mind-blowing."

Jan. - Dec. 2019

Paper Box SEO managed the website SEO ranking efforts of a financial services company. They were employed to increase the client's growth every month.

Alejandro Cremades
Founder, Alejandro Cremades

Thanks to Paper Box SEO, the company experienced a consistent 40% growth each month. Overall, their engagement yielded over 400% SEO growth. Customers were pleased with their work and highly recommend them to others.

I am the founder and managing partner of a financial services company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Paper Box SEO?

We needed to optimize the whole website in order to achieve SEO results.

We wanted to achieve growth month over month. At the time of engagement, we were flat.

How did you select Paper Box SEO?

I found Russell online.

They needed to set up the site and then provide all types of recommendations in order to continue improving results over time. In addition, Russell made great introductions to other people that could help us.

I mainly interacted with Russell. He was always responsive and professional.

We are now growing 40% month over month on SEO and since we connected with Russell we have grown by over 400%.

They are super effective. They know what to do from A to Z and were very good at following our own pace and making sure that we understood everything.

The combination of the dogmatic and pragmatic approach was really mind-blowing.

They have no areas for improvement. We were super satisfied with where we are at today. We would not be here without Russell.

SILVER VERIFIED