Marketing Agency & Lead Generation Experts

Panorama Press is a full-service marketing, sales, consulting, and communications company focused on the specific needs of our clients. With over 25 years of experience, we serve our clients by developing creative solutions aimed at increasing sales, exposure, and profitability. Our technology-based solutions are supported by excellent analytics and reporting, as well as award-winning customer service.

1987
Atlanta, GA
  • 2700 Hickory Grove Rd NW
    Acworth, GA 30101
  • 303 Hickory Ridge Trail, Suite 150A
    Woodstock, GA 30318

Web Dev for Music Production Company

"I've been very satisfied with all aspects of my relationship with Panoramapress"

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

Panorama Press was responsible for developing and maintaining the website of a music production company. They managed the audio and video divisions of the client's business. They also provided video editors.

Atlanta, Georgia
Carlos "Da Godfatherofcrunk" Glover
CEO, Mirror Image Entertainment Inc

Panorama Press provided skilled video editors that handled everything until post-production. They've modernized the client's business and given them a competitive edge. They maintain a high-quality website and ensure good communication throughout the engagement. They're effective and skilled.

I founded Mirror Image Entertainment Inc in the early 90s primiliarly as a Record company and expanded to an Audio Visual company by the he late 90s with the start of my video division Carlos Glover Motion Picture. Producing and distributing direct to DVD Movies

For what projects/services did your company hire Panorama Press?

Panoramapress has been working with Mirror Image Entertainment Inc since October 2019 developing staffing for my video division. The current project MirrorimageATL.com is the development of an all encomposing website for my audio and video divisions of my company.

Development of an all encomposing website for the audio and video divisions of my company.

Creation of the MirrorimageATL and National Post Productions websites

Panoramapress first solved my staffing problem. Searching the world to find qualified video editors and partnered with me to start NPP specializing in video and movie Post Production. And currently developing Mirror Image Entertainment Inc website MirrorimageATL.com

The team is currently Nick Butler and [email protected]

Panoramapress has brought my company up to date. And given my company an competitive edge where I can offer a quality product at an affordable price.

Panoramapress has a very capable staff spearheaded by QuiQue Lopez with his assistant Nick Butler. QuiQue holds the reins while Nick handles the day to day operation.doling out the daily assignments to panoramapress's worldwide workforce

Quality control and organization. With the use of Google Hangouts Panoramapress has a very effective way to oversee a worldwide workforce and monitor productivity.

No I've been very satisfied with all aspects of my relationship with Panoramapress

Overall Score Satisfied customer!!!!!
    Satisfied customer
    Reasonable for the service provided
    Satisfied customer
    I have already recommded Panoramapress to several friends