Marketing Agency & Lead Generation Experts

Panorama Press is a full-service marketing, sales, consulting, and communications company focused on the specific needs of our clients. With over 25 years of experience, we serve our clients by developing creative solutions aimed at increasing sales, exposure, and profitability. Our technology-based solutions are supported by excellent analytics and reporting, as well as award-winning customer service.

1987
Atlanta, GA
  • 2700 Hickory Grove Rd NW
    Acworth, GA 30101
  • 303 Hickory Ridge Trail, Suite 150A
    Woodstock, GA 30318

Web Development, Design, & Brand Identity for Sports Agency

"They’re passionate about delivering according to our needs."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

Panorama Press handled social media and email marketing optimization for an e-sports company. The redeveloped a WordPress site and are responsible for SEO services on the site.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Founder & CEO, ETA Sports

While the global pandemic has negatively impacted metrics, the team has impressed with their professionalism and the effectiveness of their performance throughout the engagement. They've been able to make informed recommendations for improvement and communicate frequently and regularly.

I’m the founder and CEO of ETA Sports, a sports agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Panorama Press?

I needed help with web design and development and brand identity.

They take care of my brand management and marketing services, optimizing my website by redesigning and redeveloping it from the ground up. Additionally, their team takes care of my social media accounts, posting on a daily basis. The final site was done in WordPress.

Their team is also responsible for the vast majority of my email marketing efforts. They're integrated into our G-Suite and able to examine responses to our marketing emails. That way, they can assist with responses. We also count on them for SEO and SSL certificates.

I work with the manager, the owner, and two other people. Some were designing the website and others were staffed to social media. One person handles Facebook, one person handles Instagram, and another person handles LinkedIn.

How did you come to work with Panorama Press?

I found them on LinkedIn. They were quickly on the same page with me, which was refreshing compared to others I spoke to about the work.

We spent between $100,000-$200,000.

We started working together in September 2019, and the work is ongoing.

They’re very professional and have helped me a lot. The current business climate during the pandemic has negatively affected metrics that would otherwise be impressive, though.

How did Panorama Press perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management is really great. They answer my calls at any time of the day, always meeting deadlines. We communicate through calls, Zoom, and Google Hangouts. They advise me on best practices. Communication is good, and I'm hoping to have them visit our facilities in the future.

They’re passionate about delivering according to our needs.

There’s nothing I’d have them improve upon.

They’re a good company to work with. The quality of work is definitely worth the cost. They prefer to take things a step at a time.

Web Dev for Music Production Company

"I've been very satisfied with all aspects of my relationship with Panoramapress"

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

Panorama Press was responsible for developing and maintaining the website of a music production company. They managed the audio and video divisions of the client's business. They also provided video editors.

Atlanta, Georgia
Carlos "Da Godfatherofcrunk" Glover
CEO, Mirror Image Entertainment Inc

Panorama Press provided skilled video editors that handled everything until post-production. They've modernized the client's business and given them a competitive edge. They maintain a high-quality website and ensure good communication throughout the engagement. They're effective and skilled.

I founded Mirror Image Entertainment Inc in the early 90s primiliarly as a Record company and expanded to an Audio Visual company by the he late 90s with the start of my video division Carlos Glover Motion Picture. Producing and distributing direct to DVD Movies

For what projects/services did your company hire Panorama Press?

Panoramapress has been working with Mirror Image Entertainment Inc since October 2019 developing staffing for my video division. The current project MirrorimageATL.com is the development of an all encomposing website for my audio and video divisions of my company.

Development of an all encomposing website for the audio and video divisions of my company.

Creation of the MirrorimageATL and National Post Productions websites

Panoramapress first solved my staffing problem. Searching the world to find qualified video editors and partnered with me to start NPP specializing in video and movie Post Production. And currently developing Mirror Image Entertainment Inc website MirrorimageATL.com

The team is currently Nick Butler and [email protected]

Panoramapress has brought my company up to date. And given my company an competitive edge where I can offer a quality product at an affordable price.

Panoramapress has a very capable staff spearheaded by QuiQue Lopez with his assistant Nick Butler. QuiQue holds the reins while Nick handles the day to day operation.doling out the daily assignments to panoramapress's worldwide workforce

Quality control and organization. With the use of Google Hangouts Panoramapress has a very effective way to oversee a worldwide workforce and monitor productivity.

No I've been very satisfied with all aspects of my relationship with Panoramapress

Overall Score Satisfied customer!!!!!
    Satisfied customer
    Reasonable for the service provided
    Satisfied customer
    I have already recommded Panoramapress to several friends