Branding Boutique

GOLD VERIFIED

We’re experts in strategy, design, innovation and brand experience.

We combine expertise in brand strategy, identity, digital, retail, environmental, product and service design to define and connect every aspect of a brand experience.

Panamera, a branding story.

Panamera’s story began in Miami in 2010 when Chesco Sánchez, a passionate and talented branding expert, brought his expertise to the United States market after achieving success in Europe positioning and creating countless successful brands for leading companies throughout Spain, Europe and Latin America.

Together with Damian Di Patrizio and Ken, a proven strategy and design leader, Panamera has grown to serve domestic and international clients in diverse industries and is focused on a holistic and strategy-driven design approach to build brands and create strategies that deliver success.

Miami, FL

Goya Foods, Bacardi, Primestream, Diageo, JOI, University of Miami, Matusalem Rum, Telemundo, Baalnak, Miami Marlins, Bousa, Piononos, FJ Company, Hotel Connection

Branding for Rojito Image

Branding for Rojito

Panamera helped Rojito redefine their brand. The challenge was to create a consistent brand across all of Rojito’s platforms. The result was a unified look, including new Rojito branded swag, packaging, and digital graphic design.

Branding for Joi Nutmilk Image

Branding for Joi Nutmilk

Joi Nutmilk contacted Panaemera to help them redesign their brand. They wanted a new brand identity that would deliver consistent messaging about their environmentally-focused and sustainable missions. The result was new packaging, name, logo, website, and marketing materials.

Branding for Primestream Image

Branding for Primestream

Panamera worked with Primestream to create a new brand identity. The challenge was more than to create a new Primestream name and logo, it would also stand for their values and reputation. Through research and creative design, Panamera delivered a new brand identity for Primestream that featured consistent messaging and aesthetically appealing content.

Full-Service Branding for Miami-Based Craft Brewery

"They make tremendous efforts to understand your needs."

Mar. - Aug. 2016

Panamera branded a craft brewery to prepare it for launch. They delivered more than ten options for visual identity. They identified brand values, ideated names and taglines, and produced packaging designs.

Juan Pablo Vergara
CEO, Bousa Brewing

Panamera understood the client's needs and expectations to deliver phenomenal visual work that impressed investors. The team lead demonstrated both expertise and diligence. They went the extra mile by connecting the client with clients and suppliers, facilitating the client's networking efforts.

I was the CEO

For what projects/services did your company hire Panamera?

create the branding of the company

launch the company

I reviewed more than 10 different options and companies, I sat with all of them, told them what I need what were my expectations, and I reviewed each quote and proposal, until I found 3 the companies that understood my requirements, then I picked just one.

1. Brand Development - Branding Consulting - Tone of voice - Brand Values - Naming - Final Brand Concept - Tagline - Brand Design - Stationery: Bussines Cards, Folder, Signature email - Delivered Files in vector file and other formats: vector files, JPG, PNG
  2. Packaging - General Layout - Flagship beers x 5 - Seasonal beers x 5 - Tap handle - Beer glass - Delivered Files in vector file and other formats: vector files, - Printer coordination
  3. Guide manual brand Book - Colors, fonts, sizes, correct uses, etc… - Brand implementation - Social Media Layout: Facebook, Instagram and twitter - Merchandising: 3 elements - Packaging – guide lines - Sale Sheets - Delivered Files in vector file and other formats: vector files, JPG, PNG
  4. Campaign idea - Creative concept - General Layout - Adaptations: 4 sizes - PR and media supervision 5. New Website - Concept Design and design development - Homepage + 12 internal pages - Coordination with the Programming team

I worked directly with the owner, which understood from day 1 what I needed.

Panemera understood what we needed it and what were our expectations.Our investors were impressed with their work.

We basically met once a week, with phone call when it was required. It was a smooth process.

The owner, Chesco, he knows what he's doing. They make tremendous efforts to understand your needs, he also connected us to clients, suppliers and was a great source of networking for us.

At the time, there were a small boutique company, but what I understood is that they have been adding people to his team.

pretty simple, and easy
    When comparing to other agencies they had a very competitive price
    It was great working with them, they had the ability to understand both American and Latin Markets

Branding & Web Design for Eyewear Manufacturer

"They were able to translate our ideas into the products they delivered."

Jan. - Nov. 2019

After going through briefing and proposal phases, Panamera provided brand development services. Their work involved developing a website and creating two logos; one for the company and one for its brand.

CEO, Vision of Tomorrow LLC

Panamera delivered a user-friendly website that was met with a positive response and offered a look into what the business does. They were able to carry the project from ideation to execution. The team also had solid project management skills and noteworthy graphic design capabilities.

I am the CEO of Vision of Tomorrow Eyewear. We manufacture eyewear for any brand or customer that may need an eyewear collection.

What challenge were you trying to address with Panamera?

We hired Panamera to help us with the brand development of our company, as well as our website.

We had a briefing with the idea we had in mind, and Panamera presented different proposals to us. They were able to deliver everything that we asked for. In addition to the website, they created a logo for our company, as well as a logo for our brand, Mita.

We were assigned two teammates, including one of the owners of the company.

How did you come to work with Panamera?

We surfed the web and met a few companies. We decided to go with Panamera because we felt they were the right fit for what we needed.

Between the two projects, we spent around $15,000.

We started working with them in January 2019. We finished the project at the end of 2019, in October or November.

We have a website where everyone can see what we do and see the results of Panamera’s work. Since we launched the website, the feedback has been positive. Additionally, the website is very easy to navigate.

How did Panamera perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management was good. They were able to translate our ideas into the products they delivered. Since they are located here in Miami, we were pretty close and we met once every 1–2 weeks.

They do graphic design very well.

They lacked content when it came to the development of the website. We had to provide all the information to them. The expectation was hiring a company that would create content for us and not the other way around. So, they need to improve in that area.

Give them the right information in order for them to be able to translate your ideas into an actual product.

Brand Book Creation for International Bank

"The quality of their work is most impressive."

2014 - Ongoing

Panamera developed a brand book for an international bank. The team continues to provide branding services.

San Juan, Puerto Rico
COO, International Bank

Panamera produced high-quality deliverables to the satisfaction of internal stakeholders. The team is experienced and adapts quickly, which results in productive collaboration. They are communicative and consistently provide quality work to enable a long-term partnership.

I’m the COO of an international bank.

What challenge were you trying to address with Panamera?

We needed someone to create a brand book for the entire bank.

Panamera created our brand book.

We work with 3-4 people from the Panamera team.

How did you come to work with Panamera?

When I started at the company, Panamera was an established provider. We’ve kept them as our provider of branding services.

We spend between $15,000–$25,000 a year on their services.

We started the engagement in 2014, and it’s ongoing.

Panamera’s professional and delivers quality work. They catch on fast.

How did Panamera perform from a project management standpoint?

It’s a simple process, and their communication’s good. They're under my supervision, so our projects usually don’t require a project manager. We’ve had to follow-up on occasion when there were delays in their work.

The quality of their work is most impressive.

No, they’re doing well.

I recommend working with Panamera.

Rebranding & Store Design for Bakery

"Our partnership was one of the best work experiences that I’ve had and one of the best decisions that I’ve made."

Mar. - Jul. 2018

Panamera managed a rebranding process for a bakery. They created a brand book and collateral including a logo, packaging, and signage for delivery vehicles. They also designed the store with brand colors.

Key Biscayne, Florida
María Luisa Benavides
Owner, Piononos

Panamera produced aesthetically pleasing deliverables that generated positive feedback from visitors and internal stakeholders. The team was efficient and managed the project effectively to ensure timely results. They had a nuanced understanding of the business, which led to a superior engagement.

I’m the owner of a bakery called Piononos.

What challenge were you trying to address with Panamera?

I needed to rebrand my logo and the presentation of my business.

Panamera refreshed my logo as well as the presentation of my bakery including our packaging and store. Their team provided a brand book and designed what’s on our delivery vehicles.

We have an open kitchen, so their team put my brand colors on the refrigerators. They also put those colors on the glass at the front of the store as well as in the space where customers visit.

I worked with one person directly, but there was a team behind him.

How did you come to work with Panamera?

We live in a small community, so we knew of Chesco (Partner) and decided to hire Panamera.

The project cost around $15,000.

We started the project in March 2018 and finished it in July 2018.

People loved the results, telling me that our boxes and store are beautiful. Our employees enjoy working in an environment with nice colors. The store feels completely different.

Chesco understood that I didn’t want to change our whole look because we offer homemade desserts. In the past, I worked with people who only wanted to sell me their service and didn’t know my business. I liked that Panamera understood the point of my business.

How did Panamera perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated via phone and meet once every two weeks. We scheduled time to meet through Google Calendar. Chesco was always on time.

We had appointments to plan the project and Chesco followed up on tasks. For example, if didn’t like the design of our boxes, he followed up with the people who produced them. He was educated, professional, and always had something nice to say.

They were professional, fast, and on point. Panamera always delivered results on time. Our partnership was one of the best work experiences that I’ve had and one of the best decisions that I’ve made. I always recommend Panamera because of their professional work, which is out of the norm here.

No, Panamera was professional.

People ask about our rebrand and why we chose Panamera. I always say that I liked the way they worked. They were on time, so take advantage of quality.

Branding for Rum Manufacturer

“We did everything online, and got together several times for meetings. We always had good communication.”

Jan. 2011 - Dec. 2018

Panamera designed packaging for a rum company’s limited-edition product. They’ve also worked on social media and developed presentations.

Al Chisholm
Brand Guardian, Matusalem Rum

The limited-edition product sold well, and was run several times due to the consumer response. Panamera creates top-notch designs that communicate the brand. They’re organized and communicate effectively, helping the project go smoothly.

I’m the brand guardian for a rum manufacturer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Panamera?

I hired them for a simple project at first, but then we worked on a bigger packaging design project.

We did some packaging exercises. He also created a couple of nice presentations for a new product and packaging design. The other was a social media project.

Everything was remote. There were two people I was in contact with.

How did you come to work with Panamera?

At the time, we needed someone locally. I met the owner of while he was based nearby. I have seen some of his work, and I thought it was very nice. His work was clean, sharp, contemporary, and eye-catching. Eventually, I had a project that I wanted to do with them.

We started working together in January 2011 and we wrapped up towards the end of 2018.

We had a good response to the packing products once they were on the shelves. They were supposed to be a limited-edition product, but we ended up repeating it because the response was very good. He did an excellent job with the social media accounts as well, but, unfortunately, our company ownership didn’t sign off on it and it wasn’t released. A lot of the operation was transferred to Spain.

How did Panamera perform from a project management standpoint?

We did everything online, and got together several times for meetings. We always had good communication. There were updates and they met all deadlines. Everything got off on time. We used email and Skype conferencing, and phone conversations.

I like that their work is fresh and clean. They add color when needed, but it’s a simple design that communicates the brand message.

Not off the top of my head. I don’t see a weak point in what they do.

In any partnership, communication is important. Set realistic and attainable goals. You have to give them good direction and stick to the plan.

Brand Identity for Food Startup

"They were always willing to try new things and listen to what we wanted."

Sept. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Panamera managed a branding process based on market research and initial discovery discussions. After delivering a new logo, they built out the brand to include packaging designs and a guide book.

Chief Brand Officer, Food Startup

Brand and packaging designs have garnered positive feedback from customers. Communicative and open to changes, Panamera provided regular updates and adjusted to scope alterations quickly throughout the project. Customers can expect smooth cooperation with a deeply involved partner.

I’m the chief brand officer of a fresh, innovative food startup in the alternative, plant-based milk industry. We’ve created an easy way to milk nuts. I’m responsible for our brand image and experience.

For what projects/services did your company hire Panamera?

We were going through a rebrand and needed help with a new visual brand identity including a logo, guide book, and packaging design.

We set out to create a visually appealing, on-brand look for our new identity.

We loved Chesco's (Brand Director, Panamera) sense of design and attention to detail. He looks for and emphasizes what is unique to a company, rather than producing a generic design.

Panamera sat with us to learn about our company, what we're all about, and our personality. We started with our logo design (which would determine the rest of our scope of work), and played with many concepts. Panamera presented all of them clearly, explaining why they chose that specific direction and how the brand could play off of it. They also looked into what other players in our industry are doing to ensure we stood out. We went through three rounds of concepts and landed on a final direction, which then inspired our packaging design.

Based on that aesthetic, we put together a design that encompassed all the information we needed, as well as the conceptual elements that made us unique. All of these components made up the brand book that was presented to us at the end of the project. It is a clear, concise (and beautifully bound) guide book and summary of everything we worked on together.

I worked directly with Chesco.

We’ve received very positive responses regarding our brand and packaging design. Everyone knows we’re a startup, but we were able to roll out something that exceeded their expectations for an MVP product.

Chesco and I were constantly in contact via Slack, and we held conference calls at least once a week to check in. At the end of each phase, we had a team meeting where Chesco would present to the rest of my team for feedback. Given that I wanted an active role in this project, our workflow was extremely effective, and Chesco was always on-hand whenever I needed him.

They were open to receiving constructive criticism and accommodating us when we decided to change direction in the concept after they’d put in a significant amount of work. They were always willing to try new things and listen to what we wanted.

I would say the presentations (to clients) could be improved. Rather than going through exactly what’s on the slides, perhaps they could talk more about their process and what it took to get there. Because I was in on the process the entire time, I feel like it would have been valuable for the rest of my team to understand how we got to that design and why we did what we did.

Rebranding for Sunglasses Line

"Since working with Panamera, our brand has experienced a lot of success."

Jan. - Apr. 2019

Panamera assisted with the rebrand of a sunglasses line. Along with creating marketing and brand strategies, the team helped with the design of logos and packaging.

Marketing Director, Sunglasses Brand

Panamera went above and beyond. Sales have increased, and feedback is overwhelmingly positive. The work Panamera created has received compliments. They did an exceptional job implementing the client’s vision. Their team is readily accessible and transparent.

I’m in charge of the day-to-day operations at a sunglasses brand inspired by an area in Miami. We sell polarized, handmade, and lightweight sunglasses online. I also take part in running the website, orders, and product design and production.

For what projects/services did your company hire Panamera?

We wanted to make a sunglasses brand inspired by a region and lifestyle in Miami. It needed to represent everything from the island: ocean, freedom, nature, and diversity. In our products, we want to portray the ocean and everyone’s unique style.

Our goal was to create a brand that mirrored living on an island. We wanted a brand that would be recognized internationally, and that can turn into a fashion brand with a variety of products.

Panamera was recommended by several friends that have used their services. I saw how they helped other brands grow, and knew that they would be the best choice for us.

Panamera worked on every single detail involving the launch of our brand, including the brand and marketing strategies. They also designed and developed our packaging.

I worked directly with Chesco (Brand Director).

Since working with Panamera, our brand has experienced a lot of success. Our sales tripled. People who live in the area feel that it represents their lifestyle accurately. Our packaging, logo, and products are receiving compliments and great responses from our audience.

We met with Chesco on a weekly basis and talked on the phone whenever it was necessary. He clearly understood what we needed and expected. Along with being readily available, he answered any doubts and made sure we were on the same page.

I’m impressed with how well Panamera executed what we had in mind. It was hard to explain and picture what we wanted, but somehow they managed to create what we were looking for. Their team completely exceeded our expectations, making our brand better than what we had in mind.

I don’t have any complaints. I’m satisfied with the work provided.

Overall Score We are very happy with the overall process and the final product.
    Their scheduling is flexible.
    They're very affordable for the quality of the work.
    They're extremely professional and high quality.
    I will refer Panamera to my friends because I can guarantee they will be happy with the final product.

Rebranding for a Software Company

“Their work is consistently good, and their pricing and communication are perfect.”

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

Panamera codified and modernized the brand identity and messaging for a software company. After analyzing the business, they clarified brand imagery and developed new design and UX for the brand’s website.

Robert Lisman
Marketing Director, Primestream

The design changes were quickly accepted by previously reluctant executives, and customer response is entirely positive. Panamera provides an effective balance of skill and personability, and their responsiveness and organization ensured a strong partnership from the start.

We make software for broadcast visual media, sports, and enterprise businesses that need to manage content across local and multi-site workflows. I'm the director of marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Panamera?

We had a brand that was dated and inconsistent, and our brand positioning and messaging were unclear. We were 20 years into our business but hadn't modernized our image. We needed a company that understood visual identity and could help evolve our business.

They helped us simplify everything and gave us a new visual identity. We looked at how we communicated visually and verbally across our product lines, and they helped modernize all of our messaging and clarified our strategy.

After they analyzed our business from the root, they came up with a system that allows us to communicate our offerings more simply. We needed to combine all our products and form a customer solution. They helped us work through all our challenges, changed the ways we market our product offerings, and translated that new imagery into the design and UX for our site. Our brand identity also factored into the digital signage we used at a recent tradeshow. Panamera drives all of that.

We worked with a core team of three. We had a lead designer, a copywriter and brand strategist, and a website lead.

How did you come to work with Panamera?

I searched for local creative agencies online and found them on a list of top-five agencies in our area. I wanted a team that understood brand identity and logo design, and they had an extensive, thoughtful portfolio. It was ultimately their understanding and passion for the project that separated them from the other companies we considered.

The total cost of both projects will be around $50,000.

We started working together at the end of December 2018 and are still collaborating. The project was in two phases: brand identity and the website, which is ongoing. Once the site is finished, we will work with them on retainer for content production.

The initial metric was getting internal buy-in. Our executives were reluctant to make changes, but we were able to win them over quickly. What Panamera showed in the first review session gained approval right away. In the next phase, we will measure online ads and market response to the new brand identity. At the tradeshow I mentioned, every customer we spoke to validated the project passionately and really liked the changes.

How did Panamera perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management was stellar from the very start. Their responsiveness and organization made us confident in their abilities. We communicated regularly, even before we started the project, and they set up a platform to track all tasks. We have a weekly call to discuss their progress, and we get constant email updates whenever something is completed or needs review. They stay on top of us, keep us in the loop, and deliver everything we need from them.

They care more than other agencies. They have the skills we need, and finding a team that really cares is the magical element that makes a project succeed. They care about delivering great work.

Honestly, I have nothing they should improve upon. Their work is consistently good, and their pricing and communication are perfect. They could grow internally, which would help them take on more projects. They're small, and their output would improve across the board if they expanded their team.

Be as through as possible. I took a questionnaire they provided very seriously, and they gained clarity through my answers. My openness helped them understand our challenges and problems. Focus on the issues you face, and they will find solutions. They're good problem solvers.

Rebrand for Sport Management Agency

"They’re professional and knowledgable and extremely friendly."

Jan. 2018 - Oct. 2019

Panamera managed a rebranding process, identifying a brand direction and incorporating client feedback.

Daniel Revivo
Chief Marketing Officer, ISL

Internal stakeholders are thrilled with their new brand, as it has driven several new customer acquisitions. Communicative and organized, Panamera deftly handled teams in different locations. Their ability to produce brand deliverables based on briefs and phone calls is exceptionally noteworthy.

I’m the CMO of ISL, a global sports management and marketing agency that works with organizations, brands, and athletes.

For what projects/services did your company hire Panamera?

We brought them on to lead our company rebrand. After five years, we’d outgrown our old brand and begun the process of rewriting our narrative. The next step was to update our brand to represent our company better.

We set out to increase our visibility in the industry and communicate our service offerings to potential clients. Our old brand didn’t fully represent who we were, so this rebrand needed to present us as the global powerhouse we felt we were.

We sorted through referrals and put out several RFPs to prospective agencies we thought could fit our needs. Beyond this single project, we were looking for a longer-term partner that could address our needs as we grew. After speaking with around six firms, we landed on Panamera.

They were professional and transparent from the start and took the time to understand what we were looking for and how they could help. They also made great recommendations based on their experience and expertise. We had several calls and meetings to go over our needs before we decided that Panamera could deliver the results we were looking for.

Panamera went straight to work, providing us with possible directions our brand could go in. We gave them feedback and they made the changes quickly. Once we’d chosen our path, we went through several iterations to find what we were looking for. Throughout the process, Panamera’s team provided amazing support and were open to suggestions. They took the necessary time to ensure we received our desired outcome.

We worked mainly with the principal, but we also had calls with their design team. Having one point of contact worked very well and made the process smooth.

The rebrand positioned us as an industry leader and helped us land several new clients. We’ve actually used Panamera multiple times to fulfill our clients’ needs.

Our communication was excellent. Whether talking by email, phone, Slack, or in-person, their team was responsive and available. Panamera was able to handle teams in multiple time zones while also making every effort to give presentations in person. We shared files via Dropbox and InVision.

Panamera went above and beyond, creating things we didn’t even know we wanted. Their ability to develop deliverables from simple briefings and discovery calls is amazing. They also have a strong vision and a deep understanding of their trade.

We’ve worked together on multiple projects now, and they’ve blown our expectations completely out of the water every time. They’re professional and knowledgable and extremely friendly. We couldn't recommend Panamera more.

Panamera worked hard to understand exactly what we were looking for but remain firm in what they believed were the best choices for our business. Others may disagree, but we found it very helpful.

Overall Score They're the best in the business.
    It was easy to get an initial meeting, and follow ups were made with our schedule in mind.
    The end product far exceeded the cost of the project.
    They do outstanding work.
    I highly recommend Panamera to anyone looking for top-notch branding and design services.

Branding for Auto Restoration Company

"They put an uncommon amount of thought and detail into every aspect."

Feb. - May 2018

Panamera worked on collateral in a brand development partnership. They created an image, a logo, and a brand book, and assisted with naming. They also provided website consultation.

Jose Ignacio Rasco
Director, Classic Motors

The team’s detail-oriented branding work has led to internal improvements in market positioning. Expect a smooth partnership with Panamera, who stands out for their creativity. They’re dedicated to their campaigns.

The FJ Company is a boutique auto restoration operation and dealership. We build authentic classic Land Cruisers for today's driver.

For what projects/services did your company hire Panamera?

We needed Panamera to help us define our brand image and strategy. We wanted them to refine and develop our collateral and custom deliverables for clients.

We wanted to establish our brand as the best in the world. Our product already spoke for itself, but we wanted to make sure that the brand conveyed that same sense of excellence.

We received a wonderful reference for Panamera from a high-end spirits manufacturer. We then asked to meet with Chesco (Brand Director, Panamera). We were very impressed with his deliverables and the high-end feel that he gave to his projects.

Their brand development work included created an image and a logo for us. They made a brand book, helped us with naming, and provided website consultation.

We worked directly with Chesco.

Since we started working with Panamera, we have cemented our top place in the market for the restoration of FJ Land Cruisers.

Working directly with Chesco was seamless.

They put an uncommon amount of thought and detail into every aspect of building our brand.

No, we’re very satisfied.

Overall Score I would work with them anytime.
    They always answered the phone.
    The cost was well worth it.
    They offered top-notch quality.
    I have many times.