Your Springboard to Soaring Sales

Pam Spring Advertising is a full service Advertising Agency ready to serve your business with a custom designed marketing plan. Our Ad Agency will create a unique, "stand out from the crowd" brand for your business through Web advertising and traditional mass media...TV, Radio, Billboards and Print. Our media buying will get you the maximum visibility at the lowest possible price. We also do original production.

We create attention getting television and radio ads as well as head turning billboard and web campaigns. We partner with clients to design fresh, well thought out, imaginative advertising that represents you and your product in the best possible way. Our creative will drive your business to new heights.

Grand Rapids, MI
  • 2248 Edgewater St. NE
    Grand Rapids, MI 49525

Flowerland, Kent District Library,Veurink's RV Center, Motor Max, Grand Rapids Lighting, WM & Lansing Bridal Shows, Eaton County Fair & more

Traditional Advertising for RV Dealership

“You can tell that [the owner] loves her work and is passionate about getting you great results.”

2012 - Ongoing

Pam Spring Advertising manages radio, TV, and billboard advertising campaigns. They develop copy and visuals and manage audio and video production.

Grand Rapids, Michigan
Tim Veurink
Owner, Veurink's RV

TV and radio ads have traction within the community. Building on a deep understanding of the industry and customers, Pam Spring Advertising takes a responsive, hands-on, and enthusiastic approach.

I’m the owner of Veurink’s RV, a family-owned and -operated recreational vehicle (RV) dealership since 1954. We sell and service RVs.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pam Spring Advertising?

We wanted to be competitive in our market. We needed to stand out and drive traffic to our store. I had previously been the one to manage the advertising but it was too time-consuming for me.

Pam Spring Advertising manages our radio, TV, and some billboard advertising. They provide most of the copy and visuals and manage the audio and video production. Our advertising campaigns mostly run between March and July which is in-season for us. We focus on monthly themes for our ads. They help us come up with ideas for those themes and make sure that the messaging is cohesive.

We work directly with the owner.

How did you come to work with Pam Spring Advertising?

I first met the owner when she worked for our association on some RV shows. I saw her work and felt she did a good job. She is an avid camper and what we call an “RVer” herself so I thought she would understand the customer and the industry. That's what attracted me to her first. I trusted her and thought she would do a good job.

We’ve spent at least $500,000 including the media budget and her fee.

We started working together in 2012 and it’s ongoing.

It’s challenging to get accurate metrics for TV and radio ads. What I know is that, when we run TV and radio campaigns, I bump into people in the community who have seen our ads. When I hear that, I know it’s working.

How did Pam Spring Advertising perform from a project management standpoint?

The owner is very involved. She’ll meet anytime I ask her to. She's also assertive in terms of communicating with me to ensure that I’m happy with a campaign after we’ve run it.

For me, there are two things. One is that the owner has tremendous enthusiasm. You can tell that she loves her work and is passionate about getting you great results. Second—which is relevant for us, in particular—is that she’s an avid RVer herself and so understands our customers. We appreciate that.

They could look at expanding the business into digital.

They’re going to take the ball and run with it. They’ll handle it for you.

They’ve never missed a deadline or an appointment.
    They’ve always come through and it's always good quality.

Media Buying for Library

“[They] cared that we used taxpayer money and wanted to ensure that we could make the most of our budget.”

2012 - 2017

In addition to handling media buys for television and radio, Pam Spring Advertising created video and audio ads. They also liaised with media companies to negotiate opportunities for earned media.

Grand Rapids, Michigan
Heidi Nagel
Former Manager of Communications, Kent District Library

Throughout the engagement, Pam Spring Advertising’s efforts contributed to a 20% increase in active library users. They were marketing-savvy and empowered internal stakeholders to make educated media buys. Above all, they cared about the mission and went above and beyond to produce results.

I was the former manager of communications and programming for Kent District Library.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pam Spring Advertising?

At the time, we needed resources to handle our media buying as well as our video and audio production.

Pam (Owner, Pam Spring Advertising) managed our media buys for television, radio, and occasionally print. She also facilitated our arrangements with media companies and negotiated deals to maximize our ROI. This helped position us within the local media environment to make connections.

Typically, Pam would buy all of our radio ad buying for the year during the one-day sale. From there, we would plan our campaigns to target specific audiences. She then created all the ads for radio and television.

We primarily worked with Pam, but she also collaborated with a video producer. For radio ads, she used several voiceover talents.

How did you come to work with Pam Spring Advertising?

By the time I started my role, Kent District Library had already had a relationship with Pam Spring Advertising. I believe Pam had served as a consultant for a project before transitioning into media buying.

We spent over $100,000 annually, which included our buys and Pam’s fees. Because we were a nonprofit, she only charged us 10% of our buys as opposed to the standard 15%. She also charged nominal fees for video and audio production.

My work with her lasted from 2012–2017, which was when I left my position.

Over the years, the increased market penetration resulted in a 20% growth in active library users. While we can’t attribute that exclusively to Pam, all of our promotional efforts contributed to that success.

Beyond metrics, Pam was incredibly helpful in explaining marketing concepts, including target audiences and Nielsen audio ratings. Although I had some experience, I lacked a formal background in marketing and communications. She educated me so that I could make the best possible media buys to reach my audience.

How did Pam Spring Advertising perform from a project management standpoint?

Pam was proactive and accommodating. She did a great job of tracking our campaigns, sending reminders when artwork or scripts were due.

I appreciated her passion for our cause, and she served as an advocate for the library. She cared that we used taxpayer money and wanted to ensure that we could make the most of our budget. There were a few times when she felt like we didn’t receive the expected value from our purchase. In those cases, she would negotiate with the media service for additional accommodations. Pam would also leverage our purchased media into earned media. For instance, if we bought ads on a radio station, she would arrange for us to do an on-air interview.

No, nothing comes to mind. We were always very happy with the results. If we felt that a video wasn’t quite how we imagined it, Pam never hesitated to go back in and redo it.

Trust her to take care of you because she’ll see to everything on your behalf.

Pam was very proactive in ensuring that she got what she needed from us to complete her deliverables on time.
    We appreciated that she took our status as a nonprofit into account, and she went the extra mile to acquire some earned media, too.
    The service was always exceptional.

Advertising for Bridal Association

“We wouldn’t be an industry leader without their efforts.”

2012 - Ongoing

Pam Spring Advertising plans, manages, and executes marketing campaigns and media pushes for biannual events. Their services include traditional media placements and social media marketing.

Lansing, Michigan
Chase Nobis
Executive Director, Lansing Bridal Association

Pam Spring Advertising consists of marketing experts. Their founder leads each project and delivers high-quality materials. The ads attract new event attendees and thus contribute to the brand’s exponential growth. They handle every step of the marketing process and adhere to project deadlines.

I’m an executive director for the Lansing Bridal Association. We’re a group of wedding vendors that put out on bridal shows to connect with clients and improve the quality of service within our industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pam Spring Advertising?

We needed a marketing firm to promote a particular bridal show and help us maximize the number of attendees at the event.

Pam Spring Advertising currently oversees and executes the entirety of our marketing efforts for each event we host. We usually hold two major events a year. Each time, Pam (Founder, Pam Springs Advertising) comes up with a plan within my budget and ensures we get as much exposure as possible. Their approach consists of traditional marketing outlets like billboards, radio ads, TV commercials, and press releases. They also provide social media marketing services through targeted advertising and Facebook promotions. Beyond managing our media placement and strategy, Pam does most of the design work and copywriting for each deliverable.

Pam is our sole contact. We go directly to her with our needs and she has people that make them happen. I’m not sure exactly how many resources make up her team.

How did you come to work with Pam Spring Advertising?

Pam worked with another agency that we contracted in the past. We weren’t entirely satisfied with that company, but Pam eventually left and started her own firm. We knew she could do great work, so we hired her as soon as we had the chance.

We started working with Pam Spring Advertising in 2012 and the engagement is ongoing. We’re currently working on the materials for our fall 2018 event.

99% of our new clients and event attendees say they heard about us through Pam’s marketing campaigns. We started as a new show in an already crowded industry. The efforts of Pam Spring Advertising helped build us into the largest bridal show in our market share.

How did Pam Spring Advertising perform from a project management standpoint?

Pam handles every aspect of each project, so all I have to do is write them a check. She has industry contacts and gives her recommendation on the media buys we should purchase based on each material’s target demographic. I go with her recommendation every time.

Pam is their greatest asset. I never feel like I’m working with a group of people who don’t know the industry and are just trying to throw money at a project. Pam knows what we’re looking for and works to get us the most bang for our buck.

I wish the ads were cheaper, but that’s not Pam’s fault. She warned me that ad placement would be more expensive during an election year because of the increased competition.

Pam knows her industry, but it’s up to the clients to identify their target demographic. Once that’s communicated, they’ll deliver the results you need.

Overall Score We wouldn’t be an industry leader without their efforts.
    She reminds us of deadlines.
    I’d probably have to spend more money if I booked the ads myself.
    They exceed my turnout expectations every year.
    I recommend them anytime I can.