India's top SEO, Digital Marketing Company

PageTraffic is a Digital Search engine marketing firm based in New Delhi, India with its offices in Mumbai, Noida, Chicago & London.

PageTraffic is known to apply ethical and customized strategies to ensure that each client is found for the most competitive keywords and receive the most qualified traffic. Page Traffic has the exclusive memberships of W3C, IIMA, Dunn & Bradstreet, and Search Marketing Association of North America.

2002
New Delhi, India
  • 15 F, Eros Corporate Tower, Nehru Place
    New Delhi 110019
  • 1024 N Western Ave
    Chicago, IL 60622
  • Raheja Centre Point, 2nd Floor, 294 CST Road, Near Mumbai University, Kalina, Santacruz
    Mumbai 400098

18. Ramada Hotel
  19. EzyQatar
  20. GAIA

SEO Services for Creative Agency

“They could have addressed the situation differently by reporting that they were having issues.”

October 2019

PageTraffic was expected to provide a slew of SEO services, including adding keywords and HTML files, editing h1 and h2 tags, creating new content, and integrating Google Analytics for a design agency’s site.

Bangor, Maine
Co-Owner, Creative Agency

On the site, it was clear that PageTraffic hadn’t completed most of the services they promised and their team became unresponsive. With significantly overdue deadlines and minimal communication, their partners requested to end their collaboration. However, they continue to debate payment.

I’m a co-owner of a design agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with PageTraffic?

We wanted to find an SEO team that would boost our ranking and bring in more work.

They were supposed to improve the structure of our website, add keywords and key-rich HTML files, edit h1 and h2 tags, modify JavaScript, remove CSS files, and integrate Google Analytics into our platform. They also planned to update the site map in the footer of our website and optimize our content by creating new copy.

When we first hired their team, we had a representative based in the US. However, once our project began, we had a hard time reaching the overseas development team that was supposed to be working on our project. Suddenly, we weren’t able to reach our local representative either.

How did you come to work with PageTraffic?

We found PageTraffic on Clutch—they had a lot of positive reviews and fell within our budget. We’ve used Clutch before and have always been really pleased with the results, so we trusted that they would be a good partner.

We spent $350 for a month of service, and were supposed to pay $300 for the following months.

The project began at the beginning of October 2019, but have tried to terminate our contract.

How did your relationship with the vendor evolve?

Within the first few days of our partnership, we stopped getting any updates from their team. We sent them a few emails raising our concern about the lack of communication and asking them to elaborate on what they’re working on. We never received a reply, so we began searching our site to see what had been implemented.

We referenced our project management tool, Basecamp, to see the project’s progress. It was clear that they hadn’t completed the majority of the task-list and most things were listed as days, or even weeks, overdue.

How did PageTraffic address the challenges that arose?

When I called to terminate our contract and request a refund, they asked if they could complete the work in the last few days of the month. I said no because they were supposed to provide an entire month of service.

In addition to refusing to refund us, I’ve received another invoice because they never canceled our contract. I sent them several emails, and they never replied. So, I had to dispute the payments on PayPal. Since then, I’ve received a few emails from them claiming that they can’t refund me because of the disputes to the payments. However, they also have tried to justify the lack of service with PayPal.

In what specific areas can they improve?

They need to learn that the customer is important. They could have addressed the situation differently by reporting that they were having issues. They need to improve their communication.

What advice do you have for clients with similar needs to yours?

Although they offer a great price, it’s worth it to spend a little more to get what you need. We’ve learned that you get what you pay for. We’ve recently found another partner on Clutch and are looking forward to that partnership.

Content Development for Digital Marketing Company

"They are good at what they do and have evidence to back it up."

Feb. - Aug. 2018

PageTraffic did digital marketing and content development for a website. They recommended a site redesign and content updates and handled social media posts, link-building, SEO, and PPC.

Kenya
CEO and Founder, Information Technology

The engagement has boosted the website’s search engine result rankings, with many targeted keywords ranking on the first page. PageTraffic has also generated increased sales and an improvement in brand reputation. They’re effective communicators and they respond quickly.

I am the owner and founder of a digital marketing company. My company has over 50 employees and we serve clients from all parts of the globe.

For what projects/services did your company hire PageTraffic?

We were looking to build a global identity for our company. We are well-known in Africa, but wanted to reach our global clients. That’s we turned to PageTraffic for both the strategic side of our marketing campaigns and also the creative and content development.

We wanted to rank on the first pages of search engine results in both local and international searches. Our intention was to come up with a campaign that had an extensive reach, one that was customized to cater to our target audience but also resonate with our company’s culture.

I talked to a friend who recommended PageTraffic.

Once the deal was on, the company started by analyzing our website and recommending a few changes—like redesigning the site from an outdated Flash-based to HTML-based model and updating all the content. They took care of social media, guest posting, link building, PPC management, and SEO services.

Our digital marketing department worked closely with the company and they were open to collaborating with our team of creatives.

Since we started working with PageTraffic, our site’s search result rankings have improved. In fact, we list on the first page of search engines for many of our targeted keywords. This has improved our brand reputation and also increased sales.

We have nothing but great things to say about PageTraffic’s customer relations and support. Our company communicated smoothly with PageTraffic. We connected over the phone at least once a week and used email for all other communication. In case we had a question or inquiry, the company was quick to respond, and that’s one thing we really loved about them.

The fact that they are good at what they do and have evidence to back it up is what attracted me to PageTraffic in the first place. But what made me stay is how they go about their process, as well as their customer relations and support. Besides, they are affordable, which isn’t bad for business.

No, not really.

They scheduled perfectly.
    All I can say is it was worth it.
    The quality has been excellent.
    I'll gladly refer them to anyone.

Google PPC Campaigns for Financial Brokerage Firm

"They’re willing to work with us on a daily basis."

Jan. - May 2019

PageTraffic created a new PPC strategy using native advertising on Google.

Genesis Abel
Day Trader Strategist, Genesis Pvt Ltd

The PPC campaign generated a 25% ROI within a month, and the campaign continues to generate at least three new leads per day, which matches expectations. PageTraffic is an accountable and transparent team and they’re dedicated to meeting specified goals.

I work for a financial brokerage on a part-time basis. We serve people with stock trading solutions for day traders.

For what projects/services did your company hire PageTraffic?

We needed a good PPC campaign to attract new clients for our day trader programs.

We wanted to gain at least three new customers a day through the PPC campaign.

We came across them at an SEM event. They promised a great ROI by executing the right PPC strategy.

They created a new PPC strategy using online ads that look organic on Google.

We had Manoj (PPC Executive, PageTraffic) and the PPC expert team involved in the project.

We were surprised by the 25% ROI we received on the PPC campaign in just one month. We are gaining at least three new leads per day, which is very good for our business.

How did the PageTraffic perform from a project management standpoint?

At first, we relied on Skype to communicate what we wanted from them. They later brought us on board their Jira platform, where we could see them executing every inch of the project on a daily basis. They reached our expectations in terms of communication and project management in a transparent manner.

What impresses you about the PageTraffic?

They’re willing to work with us on a daily basis and not just connect on a weekly or monthly basis. They did their best to make our PPC campaign a success.

If they were a bit more affordable, we could engage them more often to handle our SEO projects.

Content Creation Partnership for Software Dev Firm

"They were never too busy for us."

June 2018 - Jan. 2019

PageTraffic created content for marketing. Their deliverables included blog posts, press releases, and social media visuals.

Bengaluru, India
Marketing Manager, Software Firm

Their deliverables have received positive internal feedback focused on their originality and engagement with customers. PageTraffic’s involvement has driven an increase in web traffic. They’re an accessible team and they’re responsive to suggestions.

I was working as a marketing manager for a software development company.

For what projects/services did your company hire PageTraffic?

We hired them to help us create content like blog posts, social media visuals, and press releases for our website.

We needed them to provide us with high-quality original content that we could use on our website and social media platforms. The content needed to be engaging and appealing to our customers. Our main goal is to convert our prospects into clients.

We were searching for companies that create content. We approached them through one of our contacts. After speaking with them, we liked their approach, and we knew that we would collaborate with them to further our business goals.

We consulted with them several times to help them understand our goals and our requirements. They created blog posts regularly on our website, made two press releases per month, and created social media visuals in bulk for our use in audience engagement.

We worked closely with the account manager who understood our requirements. The account manager would convey our message to their writers and billing teams. The VP of operations listened to any issues we were facing.

We are quite happy with their services. They understood our requirements well and are open to feedback. The content they created is original and is engaging, and they are ready to make modifications in the content if we aren’t happy with the outcome. Also, we saw a drastic increase in traffic on our website. They value their customers and it shows in every interaction.

The account manager was quite friendly and was open to any feedback we had. It was very easy to approach them. They were never too busy for us and always made time to speak with us.

They follow some things strictly, such as delivering their work on time and providing high-quality original content that is engaging. The team is quite friendly and loving.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Overall Score They are passionate about their work.
    The prices they charge is quite affordable.
    We are completely satisfied with their work.
    I'm willing to refer them to all my friends.

Web Design and SEO for Ticket Resale Marketplace

"The engagement with PageTraffic was a success."

2010 - 2015

PageTraffic redesigned elements of a website to better responsiveness and appearance. The team also performed SEO services, attacking keywords in a challenging industry.

Houston, Texas
David Jacobs
CEO, OnlineSeats

Search rankings have improved due to PageTraffic’s efficient and high-quality services. Their communicative approach supplemented their professional management style. Despite time differences, their team is hardworking and responsive. Expect a personalized relationship working with PageTraffic.

I’m the owner of OnlineSeats.com.

What challenge were you trying to address with PageTraffic?

We hired PageTraffic for help with SEO and site design.

For the web design, their team sent me different versions, changes, and tweaks to make my site look better and become more responsive. For SEO, it was initially a lot of on-site work with crafting tags and changing titles. After that, the off-site optimization began with creating feature blog posts, building links, and assisting with social media. With their guidance, I was able to expand on their SEO services by using the tricks and tools they showed me.

I talked a lot with the owner. There were around four people I worked with on a daily basis.

How did you come to work with PageTraffic?

I own several restaurants and businesses, so I’ve tried other agencies over the years. With PageTraffic, I found the owner to be helpful, especially in the early stages. It felt more personalized. They didn’t deliver empty promises but were honest about what the website needed.

In total, we spent close to $150,000.

Our engagement with PageTraffic took place between 2010–2015.

The engagement with PageTraffic was a success. Our ranking improved in Google, Bing, and Yahoo searches. My industry is tough, having thousands of keywords. Over time, we were able to grow within search results, which was my goal.

How did PageTraffic perform from a project management standpoint?

A lot of communication was done through email, but their team did have an internal project management tool that allowed me to engage directly with them. I think every business owner spends money to get results faster, but it was as expected and promised. I’m pleased with the results.

Out of all the outsourced companies I’ve dealt with, I’ve been pleased with PageTraffic on all levels. Their communication was always excellent. I was surprised when I would ask a question, even after hours, I would receive a response. It would be a quick answer, saying that someone would follow up the next morning or after the weekend. The amount of time their team was available was surprising with the time difference.

Considering the bad experiences that I’ve had in the past, I had few complaints. My work with PageTraffic was better than any other experience I’ve had with another provider. Results could’ve been faster, but I got what I paid for and was happy with the outcome because of the number of keywords we were attacking.

They delivered what was promised.
    I was happy with them and already have.

SEO Services for Online Printing Company

"Our traffic increased significantly."

Jan. - Mar. 2019

PageTraffic conducted SEO services to maximize organic traffic for an online printing company.

Mumbai, India
Business Development Manager, Online Printing Company

Organic traffic is continually increasing due to PageTraffic’s superb services. Their professionalism was a noteworthy aspect of the engagement. They were committed to achieving the best results.

I’m a business development manager at an online printing company that offers retail printing to consumers based in India.

For what projects/services did your company hire PageTraffic?

We needed PageTraffic to generate maximum organic traffic using SEO.

We wanted more organic traffic to the site.

We’ve worked with them previously but initially found out about them from reading a magazine article.

PageTraffic performed SEO services.

We had an account manager but were allowed to talk to the owner if we needed further clarification.

Our traffic increased significantly. It’s still sustaining the volume that we predicted.

How did PageTraffic perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management style was practically perfect. They delivered what they promised.

What impresses you about PageTraffic?

I was impressed with their professionalism.

There are none that I can think of.