Vancouver Web Design and Internet Marketing Agency

We formulate, build, and advertise digital marketing experiences that connect you with your customer.

2018
Vancouver, Canada
  • 225 W 8th Ave #300
    Vancouver, BC V5Y 1N3

Century 21, BC Notaries, ConversionBox

Digital Marketing for Construction Company

"We're getting more website hits than ever before."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

Pacific Creative Group provides SEO and digital presence assistance for a renovations company. Their work is ongoing with social media marketing and other branding suggestions.

Austin, Texas
JP Gill
Architect, 22 Construction

Pacific Creative Group's efforts were met with positive acclaim. The team is diligent, professional, and sets their clients up for success.

I'm the owner of a renovations company. We do small to full-size renovations.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pacific Creative Group ?

We wanted to get new avenues for leads in general.

We started without much of an online presence. When Pacific Creative Group started, they suggested SEO efforts. They also optimized social media and Instagram for us, to have it look appropriate when people look us up. Overall, they're helping us build an image and give us a perspective on who we should be targeting.

We have one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Pacific Creative Group ?

I came across them through a friend and they had a genuinely positive attitude that was nice to see.

We've invested $10,000.

We began working together in September 2019, and our engagement is ongoing.

We're getting more website hits than ever before. We're seeing dozens of hits by the end of each week.

How did Pacific Creative Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They've been great, and we've had no complaints about their project management whatsoever.

They knew how to figure out, based on the work I do, which platform I should be investing more of my time, money, and energy in. That's when I knew they were specialists.

No, not so far.

My advice is to understand that this isn't an immediate fix to your problems, it's more of a long-term plan. You won't see hundreds and hundreds of dollars at the end of the first month. This is something you have to make a 6-12 month plan to really shape your business.

Overall Score They're pleasant, show up on time, and act professional.
    So far, we've had no incidents.
    Compared to the other vendors I've spoken to so far, they made the most sense. I'd give them a solid five star rating straight out the gate.
    They're excellent with communication.
    They have a great work ethic and communication skills, and an overall great sense of optimism and positivity.

SEO & PPC for Customer Home Builder

"The team is very young, hungry, and proactive."

Pacific Creative Group provides ongoing SEO and PPC services to a home-building company. Key services include keyword research, technical SEO, and Google Ads management.

Vancouver, Canada
Shaun Rai
Director, Homes By Engineers

The client has seen its Google visibility improve and its customer calls increase sharply since working with Pacific Creative Group. The team shows its expertise and experience in its high-quality results. They communicate effectively and take a proactive, customer-first approach.

I’m the owner and director of Homes By Engineers. We provide custom home building and renovation services to our clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pacific Creative Group?

In our industry, we do only a few projects every year. We wanted to get our product in front of more customers to generate more leads and calls.

Pacific Creative Group provides SEO and PPC services for our company. They’ve done keyword research and implemented some changes in our website’s backend to improve our rankings on Google. They also manage our Google Ads account and make recommendations for what content we should post on our website.

I have one point of contact. They may lead a team behind the scenes, but I don’t interact with that team.

How did you come to work with Pacific Creative Group?

When I spoke with the team, their offer just sounded convincing. Pacific Creative Group didn’t have a lot of online presence that I could check and review. But I had faith in them, and that faith paid out.

We’ve spent about $15,000.

The project started in January 2019 and is ongoing.

While I can’t speak to any hard numbers, we’re getting a lot more calls thanks to

Pacific Creative Group’s work. Our company shows up on the first page for some targeted keywords like “custom home builder.” Because more potential clients find us online, we’ve gone from chasing customers to having so much business that we turn down projects.

How did Pacific Creative Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Pacific Creative Group does an excellent job from this perspective. I prefer to keep in touch through phone calls, and I only check in to make sure the work is getting done and going well. As soon as I started seeing results and more leads come in, I was satisfied. I haven’t really thought of managing their work.

The team is very young, hungry, and proactive. We never feel like they forget about us—they know that they need customers in order to survive as a company, and it shows.

While I feel like everyone can improve in some way, I can’t think of anything specific for Pacific Creative Group. I’m happy with their services.

Don’t hesitate to invest money in SEO. It’s really important for any business.