Vancouver Web Design and Internet Marketing Agency

We formulate, build, and advertise digital marketing experiences that connect you with your customer.

2018
Vancouver, Canada
  • 225 W 8th Ave #300
    Vancouver, BC V5Y 1N3

Century 21, BC Notaries, ConversionBox

SEO & PPC for Customer Home Builder

"The team is very young, hungry, and proactive."

Pacific Creative Group provides ongoing SEO and PPC services to a home-building company. Key services include keyword research, technical SEO, and Google Ads management.

Vancouver, Canada
Shaun Rai
Director, Homes By Engineers

The client has seen its Google visibility improve and its customer calls increase sharply since working with Pacific Creative Group. The team shows its expertise and experience in its high-quality results. They communicate effectively and take a proactive, customer-first approach.

I’m the owner and director of Homes By Engineers. We provide custom home building and renovation services to our clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pacific Creative Group?

In our industry, we do only a few projects every year. We wanted to get our product in front of more customers to generate more leads and calls.

Pacific Creative Group provides SEO and PPC services for our company. They’ve done keyword research and implemented some changes in our website’s backend to improve our rankings on Google. They also manage our Google Ads account and make recommendations for what content we should post on our website.

I have one point of contact. They may lead a team behind the scenes, but I don’t interact with that team.

How did you come to work with Pacific Creative Group?

When I spoke with the team, their offer just sounded convincing. Pacific Creative Group didn’t have a lot of online presence that I could check and review. But I had faith in them, and that faith paid out.

We’ve spent about $15,000.

The project started in January 2019 and is ongoing.

While I can’t speak to any hard numbers, we’re getting a lot more calls thanks to

Pacific Creative Group’s work. Our company shows up on the first page for some targeted keywords like “custom home builder.” Because more potential clients find us online, we’ve gone from chasing customers to having so much business that we turn down projects.

How did Pacific Creative Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Pacific Creative Group does an excellent job from this perspective. I prefer to keep in touch through phone calls, and I only check in to make sure the work is getting done and going well. As soon as I started seeing results and more leads come in, I was satisfied. I haven’t really thought of managing their work.

The team is very young, hungry, and proactive. We never feel like they forget about us—they know that they need customers in order to survive as a company, and it shows.

While I feel like everyone can improve in some way, I can’t think of anything specific for Pacific Creative Group. I’m happy with their services.

Don’t hesitate to invest money in SEO. It’s really important for any business.