Full Service Creative and Digital Agency

We help businesses stand out from the crowd and succeed with our innovative ideas and services while providing you with the technical prowess you'll need to stay ahead of the pack.

Social Media Sells. Join the revolution of digital advertising which has come to the forefront of business development. Being able to advertise on social media directly to millions of people who are interested in your business is a priceless and very powerful tool, take hold of it.

Are you ready to get the pace going?

Los Angeles, CA
  • 10982 Exposition Blvd.
    Los Angeles, CA 90064

Social Media and Digital Marketing for Consulting Firm

"I wouldn’t have a website or social media presence without (their) work."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Pace Social Media created a company's online presence including logo design, website development, and setting up social media platforms.

Goodyear, Arizona
Joel Gonzalez
CEO, Gonzo Consulting LLC

The number of new clients has increased markedly since the engagement began. Their understanding of marketing technologies helps him respond quickly to any inquiries or requests for service. Expertise and meticulousness are hallmarks of their work.

I own a consulting firm that offers sales training, motivational speaking, and live seminars.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pace Social Media?

I was looking for help in creating a web presence and social media platforms.

It started with a conversation where I shared my vision with Ben (owner, Pace Social Media). He gave me some ideas for content, as well as how I can present and push my brand in the social media space. I went out and purchased the domain name and the URL, and he took it from there. He designed my logo, built my website, and set up all my social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google Plus).

I work directly with Ben.

How did you come to work with Pace Social Media?

I met Ben through a networking venue in Las Vegas.

I’ve spent about $2000 thus far.

We started in March 2018 and the work is ongoing.

I wouldn’t have a website or social media presence without Ben’s work. The results have been amazing. I’m working with 10 very solid clients right now based off my online presence and sales presentation. I have a lot of confidence in the relationship that we've built in just the short time that we've known one another.

How did Pace Social Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Ben is an exceptional project manager. He’s very organized. Whatever I ask him to do, it gets done. He just handles it. We occasionally communicate over the phone and by email, but we primarily use Facebook Messenger.

His quality of work is great. Also, there's never downtime. If I put in a request, he gets it done by the next day.

No, there isn't.

Share your vision, and then ask a lot of questions. Ben can help you clear the fog and hone in on what you’re hoping to accomplish. He’ll put his knowledge and experience to work for you.

Overall Score Absolutely great service.