Frontend, WordPress & Magento development company

P2H is a digital company backed by a team of more than 400 professionals, P2H manages a number of well-known brands.

P2H FAMILY

PSD2HTML® Founded in early 2005, PSD2HTML (https://www.psd2html.com/) was the first service of its kind and single-handedly introduced the term “psd to html." With the striking number of 100,700+ projects completed to date, PSD2HTML® remains one of the most influential players in web development.

EMAILCRAFT EmailCraft (https://www.emailcraft.com/) provides development for email newsletters and campaigns. EmailCraft has been part of hundreds of successful email campaigns for a wide variety of clients since it was founded in 2010 and introduced into the P2H Family.

2005
P2H Inc Las Vegas, NV

Marketing Email Development for Development Firm

"...their service is always quick, comprehensive, and top-notch."

Sept. 2011 - Ongoing

P2H Inc transforms pre-existing designs into HTML, which they develop into marketing emails.

Bloomington, Minnesota
Clay Johnston
Owner, Sprung Interactive

Email development outsourcing saves significant amounts of time, a precious resource to growing businesses. P2H institutes a streamlined, efficient communication system that allows for rapid, in-depth responses. Their personnel depth and pattern of success make them ideal for long-term projects.

I’m the owner of Sprung Interactive, a web development firm that services ad agencies and end-clients alike.

For what projects/services did your company hire P2H Inc?

We needed someone to develop our marketing emails.

We needed rock-solid code that would perfectly mimic the designs our clients provide.

They were recommended by a colleague.

I hand-off the design creative my clients provide to P2H so they can develop it into HTML-compatible emails.

I interact with a project manager at P2H who has a development group behind him.

Relying on P2H has been instrumental in growing my small business. They save me an enormous amount of time, which allows me to take on more business. I could certainly handle email development myself, but why would I, when P2H is such a capable team?

I work with my project manager, who communicates and executes with their development team, through P2H's client portal. They answer messages quickly and with a lot of detail.

Their consistency is outstanding. I’ve completed dozens of projects with P2H over the years, with a variety of project managers, and their service is always quick, comprehensive, and top-notch.

I can't think of any improvements off the top of my head. I do want to do more significant projects with them though.

Overall Score I feel fortunate to have a development partner like P2H. They help my business grow to where it needs to be.
    Their online ordering system has made starting a project a five-minute process.
    Their costs are fair and are right within my client's price point.
    Everything is tested well and I seldom have to resolve an issue.
    I've recommended them and my friends love them.

Ongoing Web Development for Design Agency

"We have never been disappointed with the results of any project that we've worked on together."

Jan. 2007 - Ongoing

Managing several projects at a time, P2H provides web markup, CMS integration, and coding services for third-party clients on an outsourced basis. The team follows the latest in technology and code standards.

Raleigh, North Carolina
Business Owner, Design Agency

P2H consistently delivers high quality code that is well written and semantically correct. Direct, seamless communication maintains a long-term, professional, and engaged partnership that requires little micromanagement. Their broad approach to development helps anticipate needs for future projects.

We have been partnering with P2H since we started the company over 10 years ago, and have enjoyed working with the same project manager for nearly the entire time. They provide both website markup and CMS integration services for our clients on an outsourced basis.

For what projects/services did your company hire P2H Inc?

P2H has provided the highest quality web markup and CMS integration for several different platforms, including Wordpress, Shopify and Joomla! Consistently on time or even early, P2H delivers code that is written extremely well using the latest technology and semantic code standards. The price we pay for the services and quality we receive are second to none.

Our goals are always the same for each project: deliver the highest quality results possible on time and within budget, using the latest in technology and code standards. P2H goes above and beyond these expectations and we're proud to pass that level of professionalism down to our clients. It offers so much peace of mind to know that we can depend on P2H to deliver on their commitments without the need for constant oversight.

We tried several different companies who offer the same services at similar pricing, but were so impressed by P2H that deciding to partner with them was a no-brainer.

We have several ongoing projects with at any given time. We consider them a partner and a critical asset to our business. Margaret, our project manager, is wonderful to work with and has top-notch communication skills. There is very little back-and-forth and she has always delivered on time and within budget. On rare occasions, Margaret has even offered unadvertised services to help us in a difficult situation.

We only deal with Margaret because of her wonderful communication skills, She works with us directly and then manages her team to complete projects. We have never been disappointed with the results of any project that we've worked on together.

Our company provides the highest quality designs, but the designs are useless if the underlying code is subpar. The code from P2H is always well-written, semantically correct, efficient, and meets the latest standards. Additionally, their thorough notes ensure our projects are coded for seamless integration into future projects, such as a CMS they may be uninvolved with, rather than just the one at hand.

Our project manager never misses a beat. She asks all the right questions to make sure the project is completed efficiently and seamlessly. We're always very satisfied with her hard work and her communications skills. It's wonderful to have a single point person who just gets things done.

The most impressive thing about the company is also the hardest to come by in our experience: they deliver high-quality code that is semantically correct and on par with the latest coding standards, resulting in a finished product that made no sacrifices on our submitted design. We have submitted designs in the past that were so cutting-edge that we were literally in awe as to how they pulled it off.

I can't think of any way they can improve. Maybe they can come work for us directly!

Frontend Web Support for Website Development Company

“They stay on the cutting edge of technology, know the latest trends, and come up with cool ways to improve UI.”

2010 - Ongoing

P2H Inc provides frontend coding for a web design shop in a long-term, project-based partnership. They work from mockups in HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, primarily for ExpressionEngine or Craft CMS projects.

Boston, Massachusetts
Founder, Web Development Company

They provide a dedicated team and consistent output. Their implementations are positively received and their code always matches the design. They work well with intricate details and understand subtleties.

I run a web design shop that builds websites for academic consortia and small businesses. We oversee everything from design to development using content management systems like ExpressionEngine and Craft CMS.

What challenge were you trying to address with P2H Inc?

I needed help with frontend coding. Other contractors and staff members did it in the past, but the results were inconsistent. We wanted a team that could be very particular and match their work to a variety of designs.

I’ve worked with them for many years now. With every project, we deliver design mockups that they transfer into HTML, CSS, or JavaScript. They stay on the cutting edge of technology, know the latest trends, and come up with cool ways to improve UI on our pages. I know they have other capabilities, but we’ve only used them for frontend coding.

I mostly deal with a project manager who oversees everything. The whole process is ticket-based, so we don’t usually deal with the developers or billing directly. Since we’ve worked with them regularly for so long, they have a dedicated team of developers for our projects. Their output is really consistent.

How did you come to work with P2H Inc?

A colleague recommended them to us.

We’ve spent around $100,000.

We started working together in 2010. Our work is project-based and we complete at least one project a month.

I regularly get positive comments about how well the designs are implemented. They’re always consistent with their coding and we never struggle to match the code to the mockups.

How did P2H Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is good. We use them for a lot of small projects and never have issues. They’re really good at making small changes to keep up with requests, and are willing to go back in months later to fix things. They’re good at tracking changes and are very organized.

They pay attention to detail. Our designs can be very intricate, but they’re really good about executing every design element well. They always understand subtleties, their staff is really friendly and helpful, and they’re reasonably priced.

During implementation, it’s sometimes challenging to track changes in the software and the change logs. Other than that, they’re fantastic.

Bear in mind that the whole process is ticket-based, so it’s important to be as detailed as possible when you submit tickets. Outline specific needs and request change logs and you’ll get a better outcome. They become better and better as you work with them. If you work with them regularly, they assign you a dedicated team that will understand your work.

Sometimes they deliver a couple days late, but they always let us know ahead of time. We’ve never had a major issue.
    They have increased their prices slightly over the years, with some minor inconsistencies. They still provide a really good value.
    The quality of their work is always consistent.
    I would definitely recommend them.

Frontend Dev for Real Estate Platform

"P2H constantly made sure I was happy, which isn’t an easy task."

Jan. - Feb. 2018

P2H Inc designed animations and built a U.S. landing page for an upcoming product launch, expediting development to meet an urgent deadline.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Stefan Cosmin Cioroiu
Product Designer, Zigna Inc.

The page finished before the cutoff date and met all design and functionality objectives. P2H Inc’s organized workflow, rapid turnaround time, and reasonable pricing contributed to a beneficial engagement.

I am a product designer at Zigna, which offers all-in-one marketing solutions for real estate agents. The company is based in Copenhagen with offices in San Francisco, Bangkok, and soon Bucharest.

For what projects/services did your company hire P2H Inc?

We needed to outsource the frontend development of our U.S. landing page. Our development team was too focused on preparing some tools that we plan to launch, and we also needed a marketing page that describes these tools to the users. Since P2H had helped us with other tasks, we thought they’d be a good fit for this project.

We wanted our landing page to go live within two weeks, which was a pretty tough deadline.

We’d worked with P2H before on other projects. To be honest, I don’t know how our CEO found them; by the time I started working at Zigna, we already had an account on their platform.

They had to develop the frontend of about 15 pages, make some animations on my request (which weren’t actually a priority), and deliver everything before the deadline.

I’m not sure of the exact team setup, but everything seemed organized. Each of the P2H teams has a project manager who communicates with the customer and the development team. I really like the way they work.

Our landing page will be live within a day. I think P2H has done an amazing job. Now, our development team can focus on getting the actual tools ready.

How effective was the project management?

I have nothing negative to say about their work, so I’ll summarize with a word: perfection.

Normally, after asking for something to be delivered within an unrealistic deadline, I get low-quality results, but not with P2H. Honestly, our deadline was pretty crazy, but they've done a great job.

Also, I'm a designer who’s often obsessed with details. P2H constantly made sure I was happy, which isn’t an easy task.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

Keep up the good work, P2H.

Overall Score They're fantastic.
    They consistently delivered on time or earlier.
    The price was just under what we were expecting. Their services are worth every penny.
    I'm out of synonyms for "perfect."
    I'd absolutely recommend P2H.

Bespoke Web Dev for Productivity Startup

"[T]his was the most effortless development process I've ever seen."

Feb. 2018

P2H Inc provided custom development for a productivity platform, translating PSD and Sketch files into a clean code and creating animation features on an aggressive timeline.

Dayton, Ohio
Kyle Richey
CEO, Conquer Apathy LLC

The updated website finished a day before the deadline and exceeded the original design objectives, thanks to P2H Inc’s attention to detail and efficient workflow. Their prompt communication, affordable pricing, and level of service made the partnership enjoyable.

I'm the product manager and CEO of a company that builds productivity software.

For what projects/services did your company hire P2H Inc?

We needed to build a new website that was tailored to our design files and specifications.

We had outgrown the website template we had purchased and had trouble finding one that was flexible enough for our needs. So, we wanted a custom-developed website based on our design files with clean code that loads quickly.

I researched several vendors who offered services involving building files from PSD or Sketch designs.

We wanted clean, fast code that will be easy to tweak in the future. The site also needed to match our designs exactly and have some nice animations and carousel features. P2H was responsible for delivering the files to us in one week.

They had an initial support contact, a project manager, and several developers. I did not assemble the team, and the team members remained constant during the project.

They finished the project ahead of schedule and delivered exactly what we wanted. They even added a great animation to our mobile-responsive menu and didn’t charge us.

How effective was the project management?

They’re extremely efficient. We designed our home page and an inner page template for a few different internal pages of our site in Sketch. We also designed mobile versions of each page. Within a couple hours of sending the files to P2H, they replied with details and a few questions. They communicated promptly throughout the process. Once they had what they needed, they promised to send the files to me within five business days. Then, I received the results a full work day before I expected. I’m very impressed with their level of service.

I appreciated the speed and ease of our collaboration. I've heard from many developers over the years, but this was the most effortless development process I've ever seen. I usually have a lot of feedback for the first revision, but after going through all the code, I had no requests or fixes for them.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

I honestly can't think of anything they need to improve.

Overall Score I wish I hadn't wasted time tweaking cheap templates over the years.
    They finished ahead of schedule.
    They're very affordable.
    The code is well-structured, loads quickly, and matches my design specs exactly.
    I'll use P2H for all of my website projects and definitely recommend them to friends.

WordPress Dev & Marketing for Internet Solutions Company

“Our partnership has provided a tremendous advantage and saved me valuable time.”

Jan. 2013 - Ongoing

P2H provides ongoing support for web development, newsletters, in-depth programming for calculators, and WordPress sites. The team completes 20-30 projects annually, which range from 24 hours to six months.

California
Owner, Internet Solutions Company

Not only does P2H achieve challenging deadlines, but they also yield consistently clean, well-tested coded that’s easily modifiable. One major web project won a Platinum Award, helping solicit over 10 new clients. The team’s skilled developers offer time-saving expertise at a reasonable price.

I'm the owner and a backend developer at our company. We build websites and consult with our clients to create web designs.

What challenge were you trying to address with P2H?

Our company needed support to efficiently develop a working code that's supported in all types of browsers.

I've done quite a few projects with P2H. We've worked on web development, newsletters, in-depth programming for calculators, and WordPress sites. Our largest project was a website with 40-50 pages in total, which was built over a six-month engagement. Generally, our in-house staff executes the design, we work with our client to get the proper scope, and then we send the project to P2H. After asking thorough questions to understand the requested work, they provide a final quote and give me a timeline, which is usually accurate.

My clients require newsletters to be completed within a day, and testing those products in several browsers is very time-consuming. The team always accomplishes this rapid turnaround, which I could barely manage in-house. I send them a PDF file, and they return a perfect product within a day. We're currently working on a WordPress website.

I've worked with quite a few of their different teams. Julia Petras [Developer, P2H] supports our newsletters and projects that involved HTML, and she does a great job. Another programmer worked on quite a few different WordPress implementations.

How did you come to work with P2H?

I initially hired P2H for a simple project. I'd heard good things about them and wanted to see what they could do. This project was completed on time, and the results were much better than what I could have accomplished internally. After a series of small projects, they blew me away with the results of our first major endeavor. I started using them all the time, for almost everything I do.

Our biggest project was a $15,000 website, and it was well worth the money and time. Our current five-day project costs $1,800. The typical engagement is between 5 and 10 days.

We started working together over five years ago, and they complete about 20-30 projects per year for me.

I'm happy with the work they've done, and it meets all my expectations. We won a Platinum Award for the $15,000 site they built, which has gotten great feedback from several people. That engagement alone helped me get 10-12 project contracts, which really expanded my business. They've definitely helped me build my sites faster, and regularly yield high-quality products. Our partnership has provided a tremendous advantage and saved me valuable time.

How did P2H perform from a project management standpoint?

It was excellent. They are by far the best team I've ever worked with in this regard. I was impressed by their attention to detail. Asking the right questions helps them solidify their understanding of the project before they move forward, and even before they even ask for payment. We use their custom project management tool to communicate.

Their speed of development and the quality of their final product are their greatest strengths. It's amazing; I would never be able to yield that standard of work so quickly. The other day, I worked on a task for eight hours that probably would have taken them two. I regretted not sending it to them.

Their internal project management tool can get confusing when managing lots of comments. When they ask for several items, it can be difficult to make sure that I've provided them all. Somehow, they always figure out everything that they need, but it’s challenging on my end. It would be nice if there was some way to categorize each project.

I was initially hesitant to hire them because many companies say they do amazing work but actually don’t. P2H really delivered on their promises. Try them out on a small project, and see what you think.

Overall Score Everything about our partnership is great for my business. It saves me time, and we each concentrate on the work we do best.
    When timelines aren’t met, it's probably because I didn’t deliver requested content on time. I honestly can't remember the last time they were late.
    The time savings on my end are significant, and their price is within a ballpark that I can mitigate by marking up costs.
    It's always clean code that's well tested, and I'm able to easily make modifications if need be.
    I wouldn't hesitate at all to recommend them to anybody.

Ongoing Web Development for Design Agency

"[W]hen I send them a design, the end product looks exactly like it."

Jan. 2008 - Ongoing

P2H is the long-standing partner for anything web development related. One point of contact has handled the entire collaboration and over time, they’ve created numerous websites for clients on an outsourced basis.

Denver, Colorado
Brand Developer, Design Agency

They unfailingly deliver quality websites with solid code that satisfy all client needs and demands. Their effective project management ensures polished deliverables every time and has led to a great working relationship over the years. They’re also capable of handling several projects at once.

I’m the owner and brand developer of a small advertising and marketing agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire P2H Inc?

We use them for web development.

Our goal was to have a trusting and ongoing relationship. We use them because of the quality of the work that is produced every time.

We were introduced to them by a colleague in the industry.

We have ongoing projects with them. We use their services for every web development project we have.

I work directly with Vlad (Project Manager, P2H). His communication and expertise has helped solidify a good business relationship and effectively produce quality work each and every time.

The results speak for themselves. We create custom websites that not only have a unique look but also solid backend code. Our clients have been pleased and keep referring new business to us, which we then take to P2H to help complete.

How effective was the project management?

Project management has always been key. As I mentioned previously, Vlad delivers quality project management for each project. This is served at a high level even when we have multiple projects happening at once.

The most impressive thing about P2H is that when I send them a design, the end product looks exactly like it. I haven’t experienced this with other coders in the past.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

I would 100% recommend using P2H. Develop that ongoing relationship with clear communication and you will have a quality product.

Overall Score They deliver top quality work and customer service.
    They have a great turnaround time. Even when my clients are in a rush, they manage to fit the work into the schedule.
    Overall, I think the cost is pretty good. The other solutions out there like Squarespace have some clients demanding lower costs.
    I’m always satisfied with the end product and if there’s ever an issue, they fix it quickly.
    I would absolutely refer a non-competing friend to P2h. :)

HTML & CSS Frontend Development

"They gave state-of-the-art project management and client servicing."

Oct. - Dec. 2017

P2H Inc joined a web developer to provide HTML and CSS services on already-made Sketch designs. The team developed 8 webpages in total that had custom pop-ups and dropdowns.

Principal Consultant, High Cloud Ltd

The internal testing employed by P2H is of a great quality that meant that there was never bugs or need for revision. The team was able to create exact copies of designs quickly while communicating clearly.

I am the principal consultant at a boutique web development agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire P2H Inc?

We hired P2H to assist us in developing the HTML/CSS frontend for a new website. We provided Sketch designs files to them that needed to be developed into responsive HTML/CSS files.

The project was for a high-end end client and we needed the best quality. The markup and code needed to be perfectly clean to be easily integrated with the JavaScript frontend framework. The styles had to be developed in SASS for seamless integration into our build pipeline. Finally, it all had to be responsive at their discretion and globally pixel-perfect identical to the designs.

We saw one of their advertisements and gave them a try by starting with a small sprint. I was the buyer and decision maker for the project.

P2H developed eight HTML pages from our designs, with some complex CSS needs and custom popups and dropdowns. They designed two responsive versions at their own discretion.

I was the economic backer and the only engineer integrating their work and interfacing with them. I dealt with Anna [Project Manager, P2H Inc] who's been leading P2H's internal team.

The delivery of each sprint was virtually perfect; they didn't need any revision. At the end of the project, I knew that they'd been testing the deliverables extensively internally, in different browsers and configurations as I couldn't find any issues. It was truly pixel-perfect to the designs provided. Such a low rate of revisions and back-and-forths is extremely rare in frontend development.

How effective was the project management?

Notifications from Anna were brief, precise, and to the point. She would consult her team if needed before replying.  They gave state-of-the-art project management and client servicing.

The quality of the frontend development was second to none. The turnover for the work was very fast.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

I would like to see a cheaper option for bigger projects.

Overall Score P2H has been a great service provider, and have supported my business well.
    They offer online booking and give fast quotes.
    They are honest in their pricing.
    There was virtually no revision needed over a few sprints.
    I will refer and reuse them.

Web Development for Advertising Company

"They always go above and beyond to help us get our projects done."

2015 - Ongoing

P2H Inc converts PSDs to HTML files and creates eblasts from these files. They format files from the content provided, add images and links, and ensure files match the client’s programs and email templates.

Project Manager, MVNP

Honolulu, Hawaii
Sheena Cole
Sheena Cole

They are responsive and efficient. They’re great to work with, and they maintain a quick work turnaround. Their work never fails to meet desired specifications or expected quality.

I’m the project manager for the digital team at MVNP, which is an ad agency.

What challenges were you trying to address with P2H Inc?

We don’t internally convert our PSDs to HTML files to create eblasts because this work can be outsourced for a lower cost.

They convert our PSDs to HTML files to create eblasts for us. We typically receive various client eblasts every 1-2 months. We send these to P2H, who converts these files for us within a day. We provide the content and PSDs, but they format the files, create the text, and convert it to HTML. They also add links and images to the files, and ensure that everything is formatted to match the client’s email template or program. They likely use PSD and a coding program like Sublime.

We work with one project manager and one developer from their team.

How did you come to work with P2H Inc?

When I started working at my company, we were already using them. I continued to use them because they're inexpensive and efficient.

We first started working with them in 2015, and we still work with them.

It’s hard to measure their impact because they generate content that we give them, so most of our results can be attributed to our own team. However, their turnaround time for work we give them is excellent.

How did P2H Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

They respond quickly. Usually, they respond with an automated message first because their time zone is different. I normally get work back from them the next day, and I've never had an issue with them delivering work that didn’t meet the quality or specifications that we requested. They’re great to work with.

The account person, the client, and I verify and check their work. We document the quality of their work,  and we maintain all files on Basecamp and on our server to track their work. Internally, we communicate using Basecamp. We communicate with them via email using PSD to HTML through their request sections.

Recently, we had a request to add a disclaimer to an email template; I was told that they normally charge for this, but they actually did this for free. They do things like this for us all the time. They always go above and beyond to help us get our projects done. They're really nice, and always responsive.

The only thing I can think of is that if I have a project that needs to get done ASAP, I wouldn't be able to send it to them because of our time difference. However, this has yet to hinder us from using them.

Give as much information as possible, and have all of your files ready. When you do your part to get everything frontloaded, it's easier for them to do their work and deliver a quick turnaround. We've never had a problem with their turnaround except when someone missed a file, which resulted in a little more back and forth.

They perform their work at a lower cost than we could internally.

Web Development for IT Company

“Everything runs smoothly and loads quickly. … P2H does a better job than their competitors.”

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

P2H initially provided the in-house team with HTML/CSS support during a backlog. They continue to translate graphic designs and layouts into code for various web projects.

Project Manager, IT Company

They handle large volumes of data effectively, producing stable end products with fewer bugs than previous vendors. Attentive customer service despite time differences also makes P2H a valuable partner.

I'm a project manager for a web and mobile development company.

What challenges were you trying to address with P2H?

We initially hired them to work on some CSS/HTML files because our company is growing and we have a backlog to clear.

They help with a number of website coding projects. Our team will do the design work and the layout, but they'll convert it all into HTML. They'll also code special features, like custom buttons, into sites for us. Sometimes they'll suggest extra components we didn't even think of, which is amazing and very helpful to us and our clients.

How did you come to work with P2H?

When we decided that we needed to hire someone, we searched online and got in touch with several companies. We chose P2H after evaluating their pricing, job history, and comments from previous clients. They performed well on their first project, so we've kept giving them more work.

We spend around $40,000 per year.

We started working with them in early 2016, so it's been about 2 years, and the engagement is ongoing.

How did P2H perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication process is great. We use email, and they respond quickly whenever we have questions or comments even though we're in different time zones. They’ve also set up automated messages to acknowledge us during the off hours, and they’re very good at managing project timelines. Whenever we need to prioritize something urgently they get it back to me before the deadline.

Their end products don't crash. Everything runs smoothly and loads quickly. We deal with a large quantity data, so the coding isn't always straightforward, and that functionality is important to us. We've worked with other vendors in the past and we'd see delays when the pages displayed, or else they'd crash. We've found that P2H does a better job than their competitors.

We're really happy with them, so the only thing I can suggest is maybe a better price.

The price is reasonable. However, better prices are always welcomed.