Frontend, WordPress & Magento development company

P2H is a digital company backed by a team of more than 400 professionals, P2H manages a number of well-known brands.

P2H FAMILY

PSD2HTML® Founded in early 2005, PSD2HTML (https://www.psd2html.com/) was the first service of its kind and single-handedly introduced the term “psd to html." With the striking number of 100,700+ projects completed to date, PSD2HTML® remains one of the most influential players in web development.

EMAILCRAFT EmailCraft (https://www.emailcraft.com/) provides development for email newsletters and campaigns. EmailCraft has been part of hundreds of successful email campaigns for a wide variety of clients since it was founded in 2010 and introduced into the P2H Family.

2005
Las Vegas, NV

Software Development for Digital Experience Agency

"When we had questions and/or feedback, it was put into effect quickly."

July - July 2019

P2H Inc developed and executed a functionality for interactive banner ads within an existing website.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Kansas City, Kansas
Producer, Digital Agency

The ads P2H Inc created were integrated seamlessly and were very well received by the third-party client. The P2H team was extremely communicative, responding quickly to all requests and effectively implementing all necessary functionalities.

I'm a Producer for a Digital/Creative/Ad agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire P2H Inc?

We needed to find a partner to execute Interactive Banner Ads for our client, Columbia College. The keys to this were timing and the ability for users to interact with the ads themselves.

Execute our vision for these interactive banner ads.

Other team members had used this partner in the past and had an extremely positive experience.

They took the Creative we developed and executed the banner ads beautifully!

Our team consists of a Creative Director and designer, as well as the Project Manager/Producer.

Our client is extremely happy with the banner ads, so that means we are extremely happy!

I worked directly with Margaret, and she was kind, patient with all of my questions, and quick to respond (even with a major time zone difference). When we had questions and/or feedback, it was put into effect quickly.

We appreciated so much the communication, the final product, and the overall cost involved.

None.

Overall Score Thrilled to have found this partner!
    Amazing amount of work for a very affordable cost.
    The ads look beautiful!
    Will definitely be using again

Frontend Dev for Real Estate Portal

"In our minds, there’s no other option but P2H. They’re the market leaders, and rightly so."

Nov. 2018 - Jan. 2019

P2H developed a web design based on Photoshop specifications. Working with CSS, HTML, and JavaScript, they produced several previews and implemented all requested changes.

South Africa
Founder & CEO, Property Portal

Internal stakeholders expect P2H’s frontend will be a cut above the rest of the market when the solution launches. Their thorough and patient project management empowered them to handle all requested changes and deliver on a complete list of specifications. Customers can expect a personable team.

I’m the founder and CEO of a free-to-list property portal for estate agents and commercial property brokers. We provide an advertising platform for real estate agents to list and market their properties, thereby connecting them with both local and international buyers, renters, and investors.

For what projects/services did your company hire P2H Inc?

We hired P2H to take over our entire frontend development, implementing the responsive design we’d created in Adobe Photoshop.

Due to our rapid growth last year, we wanted to replace our outdated site with the latest technology, pivoting to a mobile-first and mobile-friendly approach. The site had to include all key information buyers and renters want and a UX that was accessible to everyone, regardless of their technological comfort-level.

Several friends told us about P2H about five years ago when we used them on a previous project. We thought their work was brilliant, so it was a no-brainer this time. No one can do a better job for such an affordable price.

Using our detailed specification document, P2H developed our responsive design in HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. They delivered 5–6 iterations along the way, which is impressive considering the size of the project.

We worked with a project manager and a developer from P2H. We communicated solely with the project manager, but both of them were brilliant throughout. I look forward to working with both of them again.

As we’re still developing the backend in-house, the website hasn’t launched yet. Based on what exists in the market so far, however, we expect our site to be a step ahead of everything else. Its search-engine optimized structure and cutting-edge UX will take us in a great direction. P2H delivered everything in our specification perfectly. They’ve helped us achieve every one of our goals.

Communicating solely via Skype, the entire experience was pleasant, seamless, and professional. Our project manager was highly organized, checking every detail to ensure nothing was missed or lost in translation. We were always aware of our project’s status and worked through challenges together. When we partner with P2H again, we’re going to request to work with her specifically. Her efficiency was just outstanding.

I’m a perfectionist, but P2H blew me away with their attentiveness, both to me and to the minutiae of my project. They never complained or gave me a hard time or charged us more for change requests. Their understanding won me over 10-fold.

There’s always room for improvement, but I can honestly say that they exceeded our expectations on every level. They’re a remarkable company full of fantastic people. In our minds, there’s no other option but P2H. They’re the market leaders, and rightly so.

It's quite affordable, high-quality work.
    It was outstanding.
    I'll recommend them again and again after seeing what they did for our company.

Company Website Dev for Design Agency

"I was impressed with their speed and effort."

Jan. - Feb. 2019

Using extant design layouts, P2H Inc built an updated company landing page. The team was required to navigate a challenging website with bespoke functionalities.

Iain Thackrah
Design Director, Collaborative Design Co.

The new website has facilitated more efficient and seamless client communication. P2H regularly met or exceeded deliverable deadlines while maintaining nearly flawless quality. Inquiries and issues were addressed within hours and customer service remained professional and attentive.

We are a design agency that specializes in growth and innovation.

For what projects/services did your company hire P2H Inc?

We hired P2H to develop a new company homepage.

Our goal was to quickly launch a high-quality webpage.

Of the several recommendations a connection offered me, P2H was by far the easiest to speak with when requesting quotes.

Describe the project in detail.

Our designers provided the layouts and a detailed hints document to clarify site behavior. P2H completed the build from those files.

The team assigned to the project included a project manager and at least two developers.

Though too early to gauge any metrics, having a website to direct clients to makes communication a lot easier.

The project management was excellent. The first milestone was met four days early in nearly half the time that was planned. The team communicated early and often, and questions were answered within 24 hours, if not sooner. The website’s custom behavior caused a few problems with WordPress, but P2H helped resolve them, ultimately reinstalling the entire site for us.

I was impressed with their speed and effort. Everything was completed according to the high standard I expected. Moreover, each iteration required very little revision, which sped up the timeline of the project and demanded almost no time out of our day. Outsourcing this job did not affect the ease of completion at all.

No, I can't think of anything.

Overall Score We were very happy with the entire experience.
    They consistently delivered everything on time or ahead of schedule.
    The cost was fair relative to the project size and scope.
    The quality was excellent.
    Yes, I am willing to refer them.

Custom WordPress, CSS & Drupal Web Designs for Agency

"P2H does a fantastic job bringing designs to life."

2014 - Ongoing

P2H delivers consistent web development services. The team has built sites on WordPress, Drupal, and HTML CSS. They use provided detailed specifications as their guidelines.

Arlington, Virginia
Creative Director, Agency

P2H excels at producing high-quality web products. Their skilled and communicative team is exceptionally hardworking. They are web experts, providing effective creative solutions to any project and delivering what’s required. Expect a superb and dedicated team of developers.

I’m the creative director at an agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with P2H Inc?

We hired P2H for assistance building websites.

We’ve worked with P2H on WordPress, Drupal, and HTML CSS platforms. Generally, we give their team design requirements and other elements, and we go back and forth during the development phase.

I work consistently with a project manager and his development team. Sometimes other project managers engage in specific projects.

How did you come to work with P2H Inc?

P2H began working with our company before I started there.

They’ve worked with our business on various projects since 2014.

P2H does a fantastic job bringing designs to life. Their work matches our requirements and functions well. They do an excellent job at following our specifications and figuring out creative solutions when needed.

How did P2H Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

P2H excelled at project management. Their team mainly uses Trello. During the review phase of the project, we can communicate every day or every other day depending on the project. But while their team is working on development, I probably talk with them once a week.

I’m continually impressed with their work quality, especially with their HTML CSS products. I appreciate the efficiency of their communication.

Early on, we had issues with projects being delayed, but overall, those have been straightened out.

There were issues earlier on, but lately, they’ve been doing well and hitting deadlines.
    It’s a good value.
    P2H does what is requested of them and comes up with creative solutions when needed. They do an excellent job of communicating.
    If I had someone that would make sense for their business.

Marketing Email Development for Development Firm

"...their service is always quick, comprehensive, and top-notch."

Sept. 2011 - Ongoing

P2H Inc transforms pre-existing designs into HTML, which they develop into marketing emails.

Bloomington, Minnesota
Clay Johnston
Owner, Sprung Interactive

Email development outsourcing saves significant amounts of time, a precious resource to growing businesses. P2H institutes a streamlined, efficient communication system that allows for rapid, in-depth responses. Their personnel depth and pattern of success make them ideal for long-term projects.

I’m the owner of Sprung Interactive, a web development firm that services ad agencies and end-clients alike.

For what projects/services did your company hire P2H Inc?

We needed someone to develop our marketing emails.

We needed rock-solid code that would perfectly mimic the designs our clients provide.

They were recommended by a colleague.

I hand-off the design creative my clients provide to P2H so they can develop it into HTML-compatible emails.

I interact with a project manager at P2H who has a development group behind him.

Relying on P2H has been instrumental in growing my small business. They save me an enormous amount of time, which allows me to take on more business. I could certainly handle email development myself, but why would I, when P2H is such a capable team?

I work with my project manager, who communicates and executes with their development team, through P2H's client portal. They answer messages quickly and with a lot of detail.

Their consistency is outstanding. I’ve completed dozens of projects with P2H over the years, with a variety of project managers, and their service is always quick, comprehensive, and top-notch.

I can't think of any improvements off the top of my head. I do want to do more significant projects with them though.

Overall Score I feel fortunate to have a development partner like P2H. They help my business grow to where it needs to be.
    Their online ordering system has made starting a project a five-minute process.
    Their costs are fair and are right within my client's price point.
    Everything is tested well and I seldom have to resolve an issue.
    I've recommended them and my friends love them.

Ongoing Web Development for Design Agency

"We have never been disappointed with the results of any project that we've worked on together."

Jan. 2007 - Ongoing

Managing several projects at a time, P2H provides web markup, CMS integration, and coding services for third-party clients on an outsourced basis. The team follows the latest in technology and code standards.

Raleigh, North Carolina
Business Owner, Design Agency

P2H consistently delivers high quality code that is well written and semantically correct. Direct, seamless communication maintains a long-term, professional, and engaged partnership that requires little micromanagement. Their broad approach to development helps anticipate needs for future projects.

We have been partnering with P2H since we started the company over 10 years ago, and have enjoyed working with the same project manager for nearly the entire time. They provide both website markup and CMS integration services for our clients on an outsourced basis.

For what projects/services did your company hire P2H Inc?

P2H has provided the highest quality web markup and CMS integration for several different platforms, including Wordpress, Shopify and Joomla! Consistently on time or even early, P2H delivers code that is written extremely well using the latest technology and semantic code standards. The price we pay for the services and quality we receive are second to none.

Our goals are always the same for each project: deliver the highest quality results possible on time and within budget, using the latest in technology and code standards. P2H goes above and beyond these expectations and we're proud to pass that level of professionalism down to our clients. It offers so much peace of mind to know that we can depend on P2H to deliver on their commitments without the need for constant oversight.

We tried several different companies who offer the same services at similar pricing, but were so impressed by P2H that deciding to partner with them was a no-brainer.

We have several ongoing projects with at any given time. We consider them a partner and a critical asset to our business. Margaret, our project manager, is wonderful to work with and has top-notch communication skills. There is very little back-and-forth and she has always delivered on time and within budget. On rare occasions, Margaret has even offered unadvertised services to help us in a difficult situation.

We only deal with Margaret because of her wonderful communication skills, She works with us directly and then manages her team to complete projects. We have never been disappointed with the results of any project that we've worked on together.

Our company provides the highest quality designs, but the designs are useless if the underlying code is subpar. The code from P2H is always well-written, semantically correct, efficient, and meets the latest standards. Additionally, their thorough notes ensure our projects are coded for seamless integration into future projects, such as a CMS they may be uninvolved with, rather than just the one at hand.

Our project manager never misses a beat. She asks all the right questions to make sure the project is completed efficiently and seamlessly. We're always very satisfied with her hard work and her communications skills. It's wonderful to have a single point person who just gets things done.

The most impressive thing about the company is also the hardest to come by in our experience: they deliver high-quality code that is semantically correct and on par with the latest coding standards, resulting in a finished product that made no sacrifices on our submitted design. We have submitted designs in the past that were so cutting-edge that we were literally in awe as to how they pulled it off.

I can't think of any way they can improve. Maybe they can come work for us directly!

Frontend Web Support for Website Development Company

“They stay on the cutting edge of technology, know the latest trends, and come up with cool ways to improve UI.”

2010 - Ongoing

P2H Inc provides frontend coding for a web design shop in a long-term, project-based partnership. They work from mockups in HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, primarily for ExpressionEngine or Craft CMS projects.

Boston, Massachusetts
Founder, Web Development Company

They provide a dedicated team and consistent output. Their implementations are positively received and their code always matches the design. They work well with intricate details and understand subtleties.

I run a web design shop that builds websites for academic consortia and small businesses. We oversee everything from design to development using content management systems like ExpressionEngine and Craft CMS.

What challenge were you trying to address with P2H Inc?

I needed help with frontend coding. Other contractors and staff members did it in the past, but the results were inconsistent. We wanted a team that could be very particular and match their work to a variety of designs.

I’ve worked with them for many years now. With every project, we deliver design mockups that they transfer into HTML, CSS, or JavaScript. They stay on the cutting edge of technology, know the latest trends, and come up with cool ways to improve UI on our pages. I know they have other capabilities, but we’ve only used them for frontend coding.

I mostly deal with a project manager who oversees everything. The whole process is ticket-based, so we don’t usually deal with the developers or billing directly. Since we’ve worked with them regularly for so long, they have a dedicated team of developers for our projects. Their output is really consistent.

How did you come to work with P2H Inc?

A colleague recommended them to us.

We’ve spent around $100,000.

We started working together in 2010. Our work is project-based and we complete at least one project a month.

I regularly get positive comments about how well the designs are implemented. They’re always consistent with their coding and we never struggle to match the code to the mockups.

How did P2H Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is good. We use them for a lot of small projects and never have issues. They’re really good at making small changes to keep up with requests, and are willing to go back in months later to fix things. They’re good at tracking changes and are very organized.

They pay attention to detail. Our designs can be very intricate, but they’re really good about executing every design element well. They always understand subtleties, their staff is really friendly and helpful, and they’re reasonably priced.

During implementation, it’s sometimes challenging to track changes in the software and the change logs. Other than that, they’re fantastic.

Bear in mind that the whole process is ticket-based, so it’s important to be as detailed as possible when you submit tickets. Outline specific needs and request change logs and you’ll get a better outcome. They become better and better as you work with them. If you work with them regularly, they assign you a dedicated team that will understand your work.

Sometimes they deliver a couple days late, but they always let us know ahead of time. We’ve never had a major issue.
    They have increased their prices slightly over the years, with some minor inconsistencies. They still provide a really good value.
    The quality of their work is always consistent.
    I would definitely recommend them.

Frontend Dev for Real Estate Platform

"P2H constantly made sure I was happy, which isn’t an easy task."

Jan. - Feb. 2018

P2H Inc designed animations and built a U.S. landing page for an upcoming product launch, expediting development to meet an urgent deadline.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Stefan Cosmin Cioroiu
Product Designer, Zigna Inc.

The page finished before the cutoff date and met all design and functionality objectives. P2H Inc’s organized workflow, rapid turnaround time, and reasonable pricing contributed to a beneficial engagement.

I am a product designer at Zigna, which offers all-in-one marketing solutions for real estate agents. The company is based in Copenhagen with offices in San Francisco, Bangkok, and soon Bucharest.

For what projects/services did your company hire P2H Inc?

We needed to outsource the frontend development of our U.S. landing page. Our development team was too focused on preparing some tools that we plan to launch, and we also needed a marketing page that describes these tools to the users. Since P2H had helped us with other tasks, we thought they’d be a good fit for this project.

We wanted our landing page to go live within two weeks, which was a pretty tough deadline.

We’d worked with P2H before on other projects. To be honest, I don’t know how our CEO found them; by the time I started working at Zigna, we already had an account on their platform.

They had to develop the frontend of about 15 pages, make some animations on my request (which weren’t actually a priority), and deliver everything before the deadline.

I’m not sure of the exact team setup, but everything seemed organized. Each of the P2H teams has a project manager who communicates with the customer and the development team. I really like the way they work.

Our landing page will be live within a day. I think P2H has done an amazing job. Now, our development team can focus on getting the actual tools ready.

How effective was the project management?

I have nothing negative to say about their work, so I’ll summarize with a word: perfection.

Normally, after asking for something to be delivered within an unrealistic deadline, I get low-quality results, but not with P2H. Honestly, our deadline was pretty crazy, but they've done a great job.

Also, I'm a designer who’s often obsessed with details. P2H constantly made sure I was happy, which isn’t an easy task.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

Keep up the good work, P2H.

Overall Score They're fantastic.
    They consistently delivered on time or earlier.
    The price was just under what we were expecting. Their services are worth every penny.
    I'm out of synonyms for "perfect."
    I'd absolutely recommend P2H.

Bespoke Web Dev for Productivity Startup

"[T]his was the most effortless development process I've ever seen."

Feb. 2018

P2H Inc provided custom development for a productivity platform, translating PSD and Sketch files into a clean code and creating animation features on an aggressive timeline.

Dayton, Ohio
Kyle Richey
CEO, Conquer Apathy LLC

The updated website finished a day before the deadline and exceeded the original design objectives, thanks to P2H Inc’s attention to detail and efficient workflow. Their prompt communication, affordable pricing, and level of service made the partnership enjoyable.

I'm the product manager and CEO of a company that builds productivity software.

For what projects/services did your company hire P2H Inc?

We needed to build a new website that was tailored to our design files and specifications.

We had outgrown the website template we had purchased and had trouble finding one that was flexible enough for our needs. So, we wanted a custom-developed website based on our design files with clean code that loads quickly.

I researched several vendors who offered services involving building files from PSD or Sketch designs.

We wanted clean, fast code that will be easy to tweak in the future. The site also needed to match our designs exactly and have some nice animations and carousel features. P2H was responsible for delivering the files to us in one week.

They had an initial support contact, a project manager, and several developers. I did not assemble the team, and the team members remained constant during the project.

They finished the project ahead of schedule and delivered exactly what we wanted. They even added a great animation to our mobile-responsive menu and didn’t charge us.

How effective was the project management?

They’re extremely efficient. We designed our home page and an inner page template for a few different internal pages of our site in Sketch. We also designed mobile versions of each page. Within a couple hours of sending the files to P2H, they replied with details and a few questions. They communicated promptly throughout the process. Once they had what they needed, they promised to send the files to me within five business days. Then, I received the results a full work day before I expected. I’m very impressed with their level of service.

I appreciated the speed and ease of our collaboration. I've heard from many developers over the years, but this was the most effortless development process I've ever seen. I usually have a lot of feedback for the first revision, but after going through all the code, I had no requests or fixes for them.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

I honestly can't think of anything they need to improve.

Overall Score I wish I hadn't wasted time tweaking cheap templates over the years.
    They finished ahead of schedule.
    They're very affordable.
    The code is well-structured, loads quickly, and matches my design specs exactly.
    I'll use P2H for all of my website projects and definitely recommend them to friends.

WordPress Dev & Marketing for Internet Solutions Company

“Our partnership has provided a tremendous advantage and saved me valuable time.”

Jan. 2013 - Ongoing

P2H provides ongoing support for web development, newsletters, in-depth programming for calculators, and WordPress sites. The team completes 20-30 projects annually, which range from 24 hours to six months.

California
Owner, Internet Solutions Company

Not only does P2H achieve challenging deadlines, but they also yield consistently clean, well-tested coded that’s easily modifiable. One major web project won a Platinum Award, helping solicit over 10 new clients. The team’s skilled developers offer time-saving expertise at a reasonable price.

I'm the owner and a backend developer at our company. We build websites and consult with our clients to create web designs.

What challenge were you trying to address with P2H?

Our company needed support to efficiently develop a working code that's supported in all types of browsers.

I've done quite a few projects with P2H. We've worked on web development, newsletters, in-depth programming for calculators, and WordPress sites. Our largest project was a website with 40-50 pages in total, which was built over a six-month engagement. Generally, our in-house staff executes the design, we work with our client to get the proper scope, and then we send the project to P2H. After asking thorough questions to understand the requested work, they provide a final quote and give me a timeline, which is usually accurate.

My clients require newsletters to be completed within a day, and testing those products in several browsers is very time-consuming. The team always accomplishes this rapid turnaround, which I could barely manage in-house. I send them a PDF file, and they return a perfect product within a day. We're currently working on a WordPress website.

I've worked with quite a few of their different teams. Julia Petras [Developer, P2H] supports our newsletters and projects that involved HTML, and she does a great job. Another programmer worked on quite a few different WordPress implementations.

How did you come to work with P2H?

I initially hired P2H for a simple project. I'd heard good things about them and wanted to see what they could do. This project was completed on time, and the results were much better than what I could have accomplished internally. After a series of small projects, they blew me away with the results of our first major endeavor. I started using them all the time, for almost everything I do.

Our biggest project was a $15,000 website, and it was well worth the money and time. Our current five-day project costs $1,800. The typical engagement is between 5 and 10 days.

We started working together over five years ago, and they complete about 20-30 projects per year for me.

I'm happy with the work they've done, and it meets all my expectations. We won a Platinum Award for the $15,000 site they built, which has gotten great feedback from several people. That engagement alone helped me get 10-12 project contracts, which really expanded my business. They've definitely helped me build my sites faster, and regularly yield high-quality products. Our partnership has provided a tremendous advantage and saved me valuable time.

How did P2H perform from a project management standpoint?

It was excellent. They are by far the best team I've ever worked with in this regard. I was impressed by their attention to detail. Asking the right questions helps them solidify their understanding of the project before they move forward, and even before they even ask for payment. We use their custom project management tool to communicate.

Their speed of development and the quality of their final product are their greatest strengths. It's amazing; I would never be able to yield that standard of work so quickly. The other day, I worked on a task for eight hours that probably would have taken them two. I regretted not sending it to them.

Their internal project management tool can get confusing when managing lots of comments. When they ask for several items, it can be difficult to make sure that I've provided them all. Somehow, they always figure out everything that they need, but it’s challenging on my end. It would be nice if there was some way to categorize each project.

I was initially hesitant to hire them because many companies say they do amazing work but actually don’t. P2H really delivered on their promises. Try them out on a small project, and see what you think.

Overall Score Everything about our partnership is great for my business. It saves me time, and we each concentrate on the work we do best.
    When timelines aren’t met, it's probably because I didn’t deliver requested content on time. I honestly can't remember the last time they were late.
    The time savings on my end are significant, and their price is within a ballpark that I can mitigate by marking up costs.
    It's always clean code that's well tested, and I'm able to easily make modifications if need be.
    I wouldn't hesitate at all to recommend them to anybody.