Why talk? Try to Google: Professional SEO

Over The Top SEO (OTT) is a multinational Digital Marketing / SEO company specialized in creating brand partnerships. Its core values and corporate culture have allowed it to function both as an investor and promoter for its partners.

Over The Top SEO completely integrated marketing and business consultancy services for its partners, and now functions strictly as a closed-doors company, exclusively offering its services to carefully chosen partners and clients. As of 2019, they closed their doors to new customers and now function as investors and SEO consultants.

Targeting the most sought-after keywords in highly competitive niches, Over The Top SEO focuses on dominating local markets and then expanding its reach to other cities, eventually taking over whole states or countries around the world in their partners stead. OTT's specialize in Franchise marketing, Enterprise marketing, Local SEO, Branding, Website Design & Development and Reputation Management, among other areas.

OTT has effectively generated close to $1 billion dollars for its partners and themselves in an astonishing 5-year run.

$300+ / hr

• Denver, CO 80014
  • Miami, FL 33101
  • New York, NY 10012
  • Toronto, ON

Victoria's Secret, Zip Locksmith, White Sands Treatment, Gold Elements, Palo Media Group, Cohen IP Law Group

Website Rebuild & SEO for Mulch Company

“Their team is passionate about achieving success and their goals align with ours.”

Jan. 2018–Ongoing

Over The Top SEO rebuilt a website and implemented SEO techniques. They provide crucial keywords, a new site layout, relevant content, and other services.

Gilbert, Arizona
Wayne Weese
Owner, Best Rubber Mulch

The improved appearance of the site and SEO efforts have contributed to an increase in overall sales and customer interest. Over The Top SEO has been a critical partner in establishing a market presence. Their expertise coupled with determination makes them a valuable asset for the project.

I’m the owner and founder of Best Rubber Mulch. We’re an online seller of rubber mulch for playground surfacing, equestrian landscaping, military courses, etc.

What challenge were you trying to address with Over The Top SEO?

In the 12 years since we went into business, we’ve worked with two SEO firms and they both weren’t the right fit. We needed to find a company that had SEO experience working with national firms and accounts.

Over The Top SEO rebuilt almost every aspect of our website from scratch to clean up the previous team’s work. Specifically, they repaired our site’s shopping cart feature and fixed the bugs. Additionally, they’re developing keywords and creating relevant content for the site.

They provide a knowledgeable team to work on the project.

How did you come to work with Over The Top SEO?

I researched several companies and contacted the top five that I discovered. Over The Top SEO asked the right questions and showed us their detailed approach to our specific issues. Their confidence and expertise were exactly what we needed and they seemed capable as a team.

We’ve spent between $25,000–$100,000 per year, depending on the tasks and goals.

We started working together in January 2018, and we have an ongoing relationship.

Over The Top SEO’s efforts have helped increase the monthly quote requests that we receive, changing from 100 to 1,500 a month. We’ve also seen a 50%–60% increase in monthly sales. We’re also currently ranking on the first page of search results on Google, which is a significant improvement from where we used to be. Additionally, the flow of the site is much smoother and more usable for our customers and encourages business.

How did Over The Top SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re a very communicative and thorough team. We receive weekly emails from their team and they provide two reports a month. There are several people available for phone calls and questions. They give us plenty of opportunities to ask questions and hear their recommendations. For example, if a task is due by Friday, they’ll have it done by Wednesday so we can give them our feedback. Over The Top SEO is genuinely dedicated to achieving our goal and they don’t take shortcuts.

Their team is passionate about achieving success and their goals align with ours. They tailor their process to the individual client, understand the specific business, and they care about the work. We’re impressed by the milestones they’ve hit for us, and we’re excited to continue working with them into our busiest season.

There isn’t anything they could improve on–they should continue with what they’re doing.

The best thing you can do is trust their expertise and be patient. SEO results don’t appear overnight, but Over The Top SEO will do the process right. Stay in contact and never be afraid to ask questions.

Website & SEO for Locksmith Company

"They’ve made our YouTube channel viral and different from that of our competitors."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Over The Top SEO provides 360-degree SEO services, including website design and YouTube channel management.

Toronto, Canada
Office Manager, Locksmith Company

Inbound customer flow has increased markedly since Over The Top SEO was first engaged. Their expert team inspires confidence throughout the project by communicating clearly from the start. The team’s responsiveness and high-quality deliverables set them up for an ongoing engagement.

I’m an office manager at a locksmith company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Over The Top SEO?

We needed help increasing our client flow, as well as someone to take care of our website.

We wanted to be on the first page of Google results in order to get more job leads. We also wanted to build a new website that will attract as many customers as possible.

They were referred to us by a friend.

Guy (CEO, Over The Top SEO) guides us through the engagement. His team built our new website, and they continue to provide advice on creating a positive customer flow into our site. They also create content for our YouTube channel.

In addition to Guy, we work with a customer account manager, a writer/designer for our YouTube channel, and a technical support expert.

Our website is new and improved. We’re now getting a good flow of customers from the site. They’ve made our YouTube channel viral and different from that of our competitors.

How did the Over The Top SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

Their dedicated team of specialists do a great job for us. They’re there for every inquiry we may have. We communicate mostly through the email, WhatsApp, and Skype. Our customer account manager always pushes as quickly as possible for an efficient resolution to any issue.

What impresses you about the Over The Top SEO?

Their approach was different from the beginning, offering lots of patience good advice. I can send them a message at any time of day and get a reply—literally 24/7 support.

It would be nice if they could start charging us in Canadian dollars so we can avoid the exchange rate.

SEO Strategy for Media Group

"The results speak for themselves."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Over the Top SEO performs SEO services to improve rankings on numerous websites in a competitive industry. The work is ongoing.

Boise, Idaho
James North
VP Of Marketing, Latelle Media

Traffic has increased over 20% since Over the Top SEO began their work. Their team exhibits skilled expertise in the realm of search. They are responsive and communicative. Their streamlined workflow spurred continued engagement.

I’m the VP of marketing at a media group. I also work as a web developer specializing in high traffic websites in competitive markets.

For what projects/services did your company hire Over the Top SEO?

I needed SEO help on various large websites.

The goal was to improve organic search rankings for clients in a competitive industry.

I found Over the Top SEO through online searches and found that they were a high-ranking company offered the services I was looking for.

We had several phone conversations before work started. Their team had a clear plan on how to approach SEO campaigns for multiple sites.

I have a primary point of contact.

The results speak for themselves. Web traffic is up more than 20%, which is impressive since their team recently began working.

My main point of contact answers all my questions and concerns. He relays my input to his team. Initially, we spoke a lot on the phone, but now primarily communicate through email. If I have an issue, I receive a response within the same day.

Over the Top SEO’s process throughout our engagement has been efficiently streamlined. Their team is full of skilled workers.

There are none I can think of at the moment. Their team is hardworking.

I would refer them, but not to my competition.

Full SEO Campaign for Commercial Lock Manufacturer

"I don't want other companies to lose their money and time as well."

0.5
0.5

Aug. - Nov. 2018

Over The Top SEO was tasked with creating a full SEO strategy that included a website audit, content development, keyword analysis, and more for attracting organic traffic to the e-commerce website.

Victoria Kaverina
CEO and President, Vizilok

The collaboration was ended after four months of no results and only empty promises. While their sales team was proactively convincing that there would be results, their onboarding process took over a month to begin and their reports were unhelpful and seemed to be recycled from other projects.

I’m owner and CEO of Vizilok. We manufacture and sell the commercial privacy locks with the "in-use" or "vacant" embedded indicator.

For what projects/services did your company hire Over The Top SEO?

We’ve had an e-commerce website for a while but needed to improve our sales by attracting more organic traffic.

We found them online and chose them based on their ranking on Google and positive reviews, which I now know were fake.

We needed to execute a combination of tactics based on a core strategy of content generation for increasing the traffic to our website. This included a full website audit, competitive analysis, and content development.

Their sales person was very convincing and promised that we would get performance and activity reports every two weeks. Nobody from the development team contacted me for a long time, even though I submitted a very detailed onboarding application. They didn’t even request access to our development platform. After I insisted that they needed to start working on my website and gave them an access to the backend, I noticed several log-ins from different countries like Ukraine, Russia, etc., which seemed odd to me.

Our website’s traffic decreased after four months of working with them and paying $1,000 per month. They sent me a couple of reports with generic descriptions of what is SEO, as well as one report for some other company. They didn’t even bother to change the name under the graphs.

They did send me a competition list from Google searches and a few search keywords, but it was all something I already had because my web store has existed for over five years. They provided no useful data nor reports on my website’s activity as they promised.

How did the Over The Top SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

The project management team does not exist or wasn’t introduced to me. It was always a different person sending me useless reports.

What impresses you about the Over The Top SEO?

Their sales people are great. They managed to sell a service they do not provide and then kept making promises to make sure that the money was paid.

This is a scam and I lost $4,000. I don't want other companies to lose their money and time as well. It’s no good that such phantom companies and services can exist and cheat small businesses of their hard earned money.

1.0
Overall Score I wish I could give a negative value here.
    Over 30 days after they charged me $1,000, they began the onboarding process but were actually doing nothing. I also didn’t get any report on time.
    They’re very expensive and no valuable work was done.
    I received nothing for four months but promises.

SEO and Online Marketing for Photography Studio

"We’re fully convinced that the best people are handling our online marketing strategies."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Over The Top SEO handles online marketing, including both link-building and off-site SEO. They identified these channels during an initial investigation into business needs and a pre-existing online presence.

Bakersfield, California
Ron Veiner
Owner, Abbys Photography

Organic traffic, ROI, and customers all increased after putting Over The Top SEO’s plan into effect. The team readily welcomed feedback and provided near constant communication. Customers can expect an engaging, personal partnership with top-level staff members.

I’m the owner of Abbys Photography.

For what projects/services did your company hire Over The Top SEO?

We were looking to take a new approach to online marketing.

We wanted to bring in more leads and achieve top rankings in our niche.

Friends of ours recommended searching online for SEO providers, and Over The Top SEO was always one of the top results.

They performed a thorough analysis of our business needs and online presence, devising ways to improve all our metrics. They then presented us with an account manager, a team, and some starting steps to take. This process continued for several weeks, during which they answered questions and incorporated comments and input from us.

In the end, they gave us an online marketing strategy (including link-building and off-site SEO) designed, customized, and optimized to attain our organization’s goals. We've seen the results of their work and hope to further our partnership.

We had a lot of contact with the account manager and have also worked with their content manager, marketing manager, SEO experts, and a few others.

When we approached Over The Top SEO, we were in a bad place, spending too much on online marketing strategies that produced minimal ROI. Shortly after we implemented our new marketing strategies, our organic traffic increased almost twofold. We also saw substantial lead growth and our conversion rate rose by nearly 50%. Their team has helped us achieve significant improvement in both our customer base and revenue, and we plan to continue working with them.

Over the Top SEO’s team has shown amazing expertise in handling our business. Open and receptive, they always keep the communication flowing, giving us their full attention.

Our organization benefited immensely from working with Over The Top SEO. We’re fully convinced that the best people are handling our online marketing strategies. They lived up to their word, which is a rarity these days.

No, not that I can see.

Overall Score The difference between where we were and where we are today is amazing.
    They deliver like clockwork. The team has stayed on top of everything, notwithstanding the complex tasks we sometimes ask them to carry out.
    Given the results, this is the best investment I've ever made.
    They're outstanding. The results speak for themselves.
    I'll absolutely refer them. I'd be happy to tell my friends and associates about the great job they do.

Marketing Campaign Development for General Contracting Company

"We are learning a lot about online marketing and content creation with them."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Over The Top SEO provides a full marketing service including content creation, SEO implementation, and sales development.

Hopewell, Virginia
Nick P.
President, Carnix Co., Inc.

Over The Top's service increased content production by 75% and conversions by 60% so far—leading to increased sales and revenue. Their ability to tailor unique solutions and be flexible in team management proves critical to the continuing success of the engagement.

I am the president of Carnix Co., Inc.

For what projects/services did your company hire Over The Top SEO?

We wanted to improve our conversion rates and expand our customer base.

We needed to have measurable improvement in page ranks, content engagement, bounce rates and overall conversions.

Over The Top was consistently at the top of my searches for professional next-level SEO services. Seeing as they could market themselves so well, I thought they would be the right experts for our business.

They conducted an initial meeting which was very informal, but every member of their team took their time to understand the company and our goals. They immediately articulated a marketing plan that covered details that we hadn´t even thought about.

They are currently continuing to create content, provide SEO implementation, and are optimizing/redesigning our conversion funnel.

We work with the head of each department including graphic design, content, marketing, and development. The company´s CEO is also present at all the meetings.

Content production increased by 75%, and conversions increased by 60%. This translated into more sales and revenues. We also see constant growth of our customer base and are now able to realistically project a nationwide business expansion in the next year. We find it easier to get contracts with large companies because of our content and our redesigned conversion funnel.

How did the Over The Top SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

They really take care of every detail of the project, and their teams do a great job articulating objectives and setting goals. We never experience any delays or setbacks during the whole process. After a few weeks, they helped us organize our teams so we could keep up with the new demand.

What impresses you about the Over The Top SEO?

They impress us with their ability to translate our perceived problems into opportunities and how knowledgeable they are. We are learning a lot about online marketing and content creation with them, and they bring the excitement back to our business.

No, none that I can add.

Overall Score I have an attachment to them, they give my business the face lift it needs.
    We never deal with scheduling issues.
    We are getting what we paid for and more.
    Over the top is definitely high quality.
    I'm very likely going to refer them.

SEO & Branding for Documentary Film Festival

“We are impressed with their ability to live up to their promises.”

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

Over The Top SEO is providing strategic leadership and implementation for SEO campaigns promoting a film festival.

Jacksonville, Florida
Elizabeth Lawrence
Executive Director, Jacksonville Documentary Film Festival

Over The Top SEO’s efforts have led to a dramatic increase in attendance and brand awareness. Their expertise, reliability, and responsiveness have led to a long-term collaboration.

I am the executive director of the Jacksonville Documentary Film Festival.

For what projects/services did your company hire Over The Top SEO?

We hired them to assist with SEO and brand awareness.

Our main goal was to make more people aware of our festival, which is held twice a year. We wanted to reach as many people as possible within our community.

We were referred to Over The Top SEO by our CEO's colleague, who owns a local motor business and saw amazing results after working with them.

We’ve given the control over to their team since we don’t have much experience in the world of marketing.

The size of the team has never changed. We always have a dedicated writer, designer, developer, and two people from their SEO department

The work they’ve done for us is truly remarkable, judging by the sheer volume of people who came to our website and signed up to see the festival. Our attendance has grown from 1,000–2,500 to 15,000–20,000 people per event, and it’s all thanks to the amazing team at Over The Top SEO.

How did the Over The Top SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

We don’t have an active role in the management of the campaign. However, we are very happy with that decision since Over The Top SEO is always organized. From the start, we’ve had a dedicated group chat on Slack for instant communication. This also allows us to be fully involved in everything, from the brainstorming to the execution. We are always up-to-date with our marketing visibility.

What impresses you about the Over The Top SEO?

We are impressed with their ability to live up to their promises. It’s so rare these days to find people with such great abilities. Everyone talks and talks about how good they are, but these folks come in and actually do things well.

None that I can suggest.

Overall Score They are fantastic. I hope you will be smart enough to jump on a call with them.
    They are quite good.
    They are affordable and worth every cent.
    They are terrific.
    I’m absolutely willing to refer them.

Lead Generation for Local Art Studio

“We’re proud of our decision to allow Over The Top SEO to take the lead in this relationship.”

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Since participating in brainstorming discussions, Over The Top SEO does SEO for an art dealer to increase lead generation and brand exposure.

Tazewell, Virginia
Ashton Addison
Owner, Studio Addison Inc.

ROI has increased 900% and brand recognition has expanded. Keyword rankings have also significantly improved. Over The Top SEO is available via multiple lines of communication and they efficiently assign tasks and responsibility.

I’m the owner of a studio that deals with special art items.

For what projects/services did your company hire Over The Top SEO?

We hired them to do our SEO and get us more leads.

We’ve been a word of mouth company for our entire existence, so we wanted to step outside of our turf’s boundaries and get more people to come see our inventory. We decided to try online SEO. Our goals were to reach out to the people outside of our business circle and make people come to see us from all over the country.

We searched online for “Professional SEO” firms because we were tired of going with amateurs. We figured if a company would rank themselves by such a keyword, they must be fairly knowledgeable. We tried a few companies from 2016 to 2017 before finding Over the Top SEO. Communication is what got us to go with them in the end.

The minute we signed up, we were invited to a private chat with all the team members that were assigned to our project. We brainstormed our goals and how to expand them.

We had a dedicated project manager but we also talked with senior members of Over The Top SEO.

Our ROI has increased by over 900% from the day we met Over The Top SEO. We started as a small, local business and now we’re getting traction from all over the US. We’ve sold more artifacts and art items in the past year that we had in the past 5 years. We rank for all of the keywords we initially aimed for and are continuing to grow.

How did the Over The Top SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated via Slack, email, and phone. We’re proud of our decision to allow Over The Top SEO to take the lead in this relationship. They were very organized and knew what each person's tasks were. They also allowed us to be much more organized in our operation as well.

What impresses you about the Over The Top SEO?

Their ability to rank themselves in comparison with all SEO companies in the world stood out to us. They know their game very well and each and every person who works for them is well aware of their role in the company. Finally, they actually gave us results, which will increase our revenue and allow us to grow and expand.

Overall Score The way these guys operate is on a whole other level.
    They are always on time.
    At the beginning we didn't see it, but today, we understand the value of a company that knows what they're doing.
    They were calm, collected, and professional - overall the best choice we made.
    I've already referred them to two companies.

SEO and Outreach for Academic Platform

"We can evaluate everything Over the Top SEO does before it goes live. The control is fully in our hands."

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

Dec. 2014 - Ongoing

Over The Top SEO provided outreach and SEO services to increase visibility and promote growth. Key focus points were Google rankings and connecting with high-quality sites in the same field.

Los Angeles Metro Area
CTO, Academic Platform

From getting the client mentioned in top publications to increasing backlinks, Over The Top SEO’s transparent project management and creative methodology produced dramatic results.

I’m the CTO of a rapidly growing web platform that allows academics to share their research worldwide. We have about 18 employees right now. Academics use our platform to get a deep analysis on everything that happens in their research field. We’re at nearly 50 million users right now and growing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Over the Top SEO?

In the beginning, we didn't know if we should hire an outside company to help us with our outreach campaigns or if we should do that work internally. Eventually, we hired Over the Top SEO to do all of the outreach and SEO [search engine optimization] for our company, and we’re very happy we did. We’re thrilled with their performance. They pursue a unique methodology.

Over the Top SEO helped us raise almost $17 million in two years, and we’ve had our company featured in almost every notable publication in the world. We’ve been in Wired, Fortune, The Economist, Washington Post, LA Times, New York Times, TechCrunch, Bloomberg, and Forbes. The list is endless. We stopped doing outreach around October 2015, and then we started concentrating on SEO, and everything is still going pretty well.

How did you come to work with Over the Top SEO?

We started working with Over the Top SEO almost by accident. We were referred to them, and we talked to them a few times, but then we chose to hire a different company that ended up doing a terrible job. They were garbage. About a year later, one of our colleagues mentioned Over the Top SEO again, and then we started talking with their CEO. Our work has been great since then.

How much have you invested with Over the Top SEO?

We spend between $500,000 and $750,000 a year with Over the Top SEO. They do pretty much everything for us.

We started working with Over the Top SEO in 2014.

Over the Top SEO has done some pretty special stuff with our company. With other SEO companies, you kind of have to chase your own tail, and they keep a lot of aspects of their work hidden. When we started working with Over the Top SEO, we learned that that level of secrecy is unnecessary. Now we know exactly what’s happening on our website, and it’s fun. We get a live feed on every backlink that comes to our website and every article that is written for us. We know where it was posted, how effective it was, how many people it reached, and so on. We can evaluate everything Over the Top SEO does before it goes live. The control is fully in our hands.

Over The Top SEO helped us get into a lot of academic and educational websites throughout the country and around the world. They also helped us earn Google’s trust. From 2008 to 2011, nothing much happened with our website in terms of outreach. Our “trust score” around that time was maybe 13 or 15, but now it’s pretty high. We can see all the different websites that are connecting to us, and they’re all quality websites. Over the Top SEO is doing terrific work on that angle, and we’re happy with that.

How did Over the Top SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

Over the Top SEO delivered everything on time, they are organized, and easy to talk to. They have great communication skills.

What did you find most impressive about Over the Top SEO?

Over the Top SEO helps us with anything we need with our website. They refurbished it, and that project was completed without any issues.

Are there any areas Over the Top SEO could improve?

I can't think of any areas that Over the Top SEO could improve. I have no complaints.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Over the Top SEO?

I would tell potential Over the Top SEO customers to go with their gut because these guys are not your typical SEO company. They’re not the kind of company that asks for a lot of money and doesn’t deliver. In terms of quality and advice on how to begin a project, I would tell potential customers to take Over the Top SEO’s advice. They know what they’re doing.

You’re getting your money’s worth when you hire Over the Top SEO. They’re worth every penny.
    We have raised $17 million in no time because of Over the Top SEO, which I think is one hell of a good reason to hire them.
    We’ve already referred people to Over the Top SEO.

Online Marketing for Express Clinic

"The overall experience has been enlightening … Over The Top SEO has done an overall splendid job."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

Over The Top SEO provided a complete promotional package, including SEO, PPC, social media marketing, a newsletter and organic results. The also optimized the site to generate leads.

Miami Metro Area
CEO, Express Clinic

Over The Top got results fast. Their newsletter has over 5,000 subscribers and major national newspapers have reviewed the firm. They took charge quickly and proved themselves to be a reliable SEO partner.

We are an immediate healthcare facility providing everything from blood tests to MRIs, CTs, neurorehabilitation, and everything else that a hospital would undertake. We also serve Medicaid and Medicare clients.

I am the CEO of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Over The Top SEO?

We needed to get our phone to ring consistently and spread the word on our business since we're a fairly new company.

Over The Top SEO helped us build our current strategy for local outreach to local communities on a 45-mile radius from Deerfield Beach. They took care of everything related to online marketing, social media, pay-per-click and organic results. Over The Top SEO's team sat down and taught me the key terms for everything related to their work, and I was also given access to a portal with live feeds of everything being done. Over The Top SEO built our website and continued to update its content; the site is SEO-ready. They also created our newsletters, generating constant content for our potential clients in the area.

In the beginning, we had a set of thoughts around what would be best for our company, but, after meeting with Over The Top SEO and talking about our needs, many of those priorities changed. They really taught us how to make the best use of online marketing.

How did you come to work with Over The Top SEO?

We found Over The Top SEO online through a Google search. I was initially looking for a web designer, but I read an article about the importance of combining design with SEO, so I decided to start on that front. I googled phrases like "best SEO experts", and found Over The Top SEO listed in the regular search. I knew that someone could buy a position within the sponsored links, but you can't buy the ones below. I gave Over The Top SEO a call and found them to be nice and genuine people. The relationship has been good since then.

Our marketing budget is $70,000 per month, and we've been working with Over The Top SEO for almost a year.

We started working with Over The Top SEO almost one year ago.

We have been featured in The New York Times, Miami Herald and Chicago Tribune as a five-star facility. Over The Top SEO got Google to come by our location and make a tour.

Our newsletter has reached almost 5,000 subscribers since it was started. It has resulted in some outreach to clients. Most importantly, our phone rings.

The overall experience has been enlightening. After reading about the subject online, I realized that there are many downsides, so I feel lucky. I don't have to worry about Over The Top SEO's work very much. Right from the gate, they told us that their team would be in charge, so we could let go.

How did Over The Top SEO perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a monthly phone call with one of our account managers. We also have live access to the project tracker. Over The Top SEO has done an overall splendid job.

What distinguishes Over The Top SEO from other providers?

Over The Top SEO may not be the least expensive company in the world, but they're fair. The work has definitely been worth it. We could always complain about paying too much, but I really do enjoy their services.

Is there anything Over The Top SEO could have improved or done differently?

Over The Top SEO is the first agency I've used, but, in my opinion, there isn't anything to improve.

Do you have any recommendations for others considering working with Over The Top SEO?

I advise clients not to listen to all the stories out there, and let Over The Top SEO show proof of their capabilities. This way, you can be more comfortable in letting go, and giving Over The Top SEO the ability to do the work.

We've already referred three companies to Over The Top SEO, who have become bigger clients than us.