We help customers to do right things right.

We understand how easily one can fall in love with an idea, and that is why we bring a true insight and are not subject to emotional bonds. We are here to give more than just an opinion. We supply context, coherence, connection and a desire to discover.

Outboxers Prague

Prototype for Credit Aggregator Platform

"It was nice to see that they were interested in how we were progressing."

Outboxers is an ongoing partner on an ad-hoc basis. They designed and built a prototype for an online comparator tool, handling market research, customer testing, and gathering feedback for it.

Prague, Czech Republic
Bohdan Suchánek
Innovation Manager, Československá obchodní banka, a. s.

Their work was an integral piece in building out the final solution. Outboxers led a highly-organized process, providing quality work within timelines and budget. Their dedication and high standards ensure a gratifying process and successful results.

I’m the head of the innovation auxiliary team for one of the largest banks in the Czech Republic. We’re market leaders in many areas and product lines. We also specialize in retail, small and medium-sized enterprises, and corporate banking.

What challenge were you trying to address with Outboxers?

We needed help with building a prototype of a solution for our company.

We have a comparator of financial products, which we placed into an e-shop. It shows users all the options available in the market from different banks with different conditions, so they can choose the proper loan provider through it.

We had one design sprint, which lasted one week, where we took on the challenge and went through all the stages of design. We ended up with the prototype for the comparator, which is more of an online solution that we then tested with our customers. Not only did they deliver the prototype of the solution, but also the feedback from customers.

We had one designer who led the design process, a coder, and a person that conducted the market research. Behind those three people, there was a supporting team, but I didn’t meet any of them.

How did you come to work with Outboxers?

I believe they were referred to us. We ran a competition and approached maybe 15 companies, out of which, five were selected and received an open contract. If we had a task or challenge that was suitable for them, we would assign it to them once we agreed on all the conditions of work, such as pricing and delivery, among other things.

We began working with them in January 2018, and the collaboration is ongoing.

I feel their role was quite important in the early stages since the prototype helped us write all the business requirements and build the final solution. We’re preparing to work with them again due to the good experience we had.

How did Outboxers perform from a project management standpoint?

I think it was a well-managed project. Everything they prepared was accessible online; they used Google tools for all the notes and information we exchanged, which was quite simple.

I think their standards are quite higher than what you’ll generally find in the market. Everything was delivered as I expected as far as quality. The timeline we agreed upon was maintained and they stayed within our budget.

Furthermore, they were eager to know what the next steps were, which didn’t necessarily involve their service. It was nice to see that they were interested in how we were progressing. I was very happy to work with them.

The service could always be faster, but I think everything was in line with our expectations.

Define precisely what you want. The people at Outboxers are quite professional, and if they’re missing certain information, they’re able to get those missing pieces from you. It’s a pleasure to work with a company like theirs.

Overall Score I've been happy with their work.

Market Research & SMM for Czech Republic Bank

"I really trust their expertise."

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Outboxers conducted market research to test the product’s feasibility and then moved on to developing an explainer website and handling social media marketing, link management, and more.

Tomas Zdara
Team Lead, Advanced Technologies & Prorototypes, Mopet CZ

The website they built is a solid source of leads with over 60,000 views, providing a solid foundation for creating a B2B and B2C product. Outboxers is an experienced partner that works autonomously and delivers creative work that’s made for long-term success.

I’m the team lead for the advanced technologies and prototypes team of the biggest and oldest Czech bank. We have almost five million clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Outboxers?

We needed help in validating our idea of creating a fintech cloud.

They initially helped us with business validation, sending researchers to fintech events in Berlin and Barcelona to find out if there were any potential customers for a fintech cloud platform. They asked a lot of people what they thought about it, which ended up proving that our hypothesis was correct, so we moved on to building the platform.

Currently, Outboxers is helping us with marketing campaigns, communication, social media and link management, and more. They developed a brand-new website that explains everything about our goal of building a fintech cloud platform.

I've worked with four to eight people, which includes frontend developers and UI designers as well as Dalibor and Michal (Co-Founders, Outboxers). There were also two researchers who did the trip to Barcelona and Berlin.

How did you come to work with Outboxers?

I knew Dalibor when he was the lead of mobile development at another job. I really liked his background and their approach of building something new on their own. When their company was established and had some customers, we chose to use their services.

We’ve spent $45,000–$90,000 so far.

We started working together in December 2017 and the collaboration is ongoing.

The website they built is fully public and has produced over 60,000 views and dozens of leads. We’re very satisfied with these numbers because we know how hard this segment is. It’s all pretty new for us because we’re a very conservative bank, so it’s really valuable to have these figures.

Thanks to Outboxers’ personal investment in the project and their research and campaign work, we have insight on how to develop this for both B2C and B2B segments.

How did Outboxers perform from a project management standpoint?

I really like how they work; they’re a very agile team of young professionals with interesting experience from other companies. They’re able to think about long-term goals and don’t require any micromanagement. Once we show them our vision and milestones, they work smoothly and autonomously.

It’s really helpful to have a partner I can trust. They bring up issues that need to be addressed, which helps me stay focused. I also have access to all the information I need, such as due dates and such.

Today, they sent a newsletter internally to all our leads and stakeholders, and it was better than the one we had before. It really impresses me that I don’t have to guide them every step of the way and show them how to do things such as newsletters. Overall, I really trust their expertise, especially with business validation, UI design, and social media management.

There are some junior guys on the team, so some of the issues we want solved aren’t handled as a more experienced person would. It also took some time to inspire the team and get them to understand what we were doing, but once we got in touch with their founders, they got what we wanted in an hour.

Overall Score They’re great at everything. While there are always things that can better, I want to give them a chance to surprise me and my stakeholders.
    We needed to be more involved in the beginning.
    They’re not the cheapest, but I really like their approach.
    They’re really great.
    I’d definitely recommend them. They’re one of three companies I would work with.

Marketing & Web Dev for Czech Republic Bank

"I really appreciate our collaboration with Outboxers."

Nov 2017- Ongoing

Outboxers analyzed the viability for a fintech cloud platform for startups and third parties. Furthermore, they developed a website and work on marketing campaigns plus collateral on an ongoing basis.

Petr Biskup
FintechCloud Specialist, Česká Spořitelna a.s.

The website is launched and a few marketing campaigns are in place, but more investment is needed to really take off. Outboxers’ timely updates and various tools for project management streamline the work, but what truly makes them stand out is their ability to understand company needs.

I’m a fintech cloud specialist for the biggest and oldest bank in our country. We have a new program that we want to offer to startups and third-parties globally.

What challenge were you trying to address with Outboxers?

Our collaboration with them started in late 2017 when my managers hired them to make an analysis for determining whether a fintech cloud is something that makes sense for third parties and startups. Furthermore, startups are creating plug-in solutions that we’d like to distribute to our clients through a client-facing app. As such, we needed to make sure that our end users and clients were interested in having all these functionalities.

For example, one could have a banking app on their mobile phone and activate something from a third party. This means that we needed to find out if it made sense for clients. We chose Outboxers because we really needed to think outside the box.

Outboxers created a website for us on WordPress, I believe, and they’re currently working on marketing campaigns for our social media. They’re also providing marketing collateral, namely logos and graphics for addressing customers and a nice promo video of the product.

We’ve agreed to use Outboxers’ team for other types of activities later on in the year, such as emailing, posting on LinkedIn and Twitter, and video production.

Outboxers started working with my company in November or December 2017. I came on as project owner till April 2018. We have an agreement till the end of the year.

The website is ready, and some marketing campaigns have been set up on LinkedIn and Facebook. We defined some key performance indicators, including the number of people signing up for our newsletter as well as the number of followers on Twitter and LinkedIn. We’re partially on target, but we’ve had issues with the holiday time and financials. We need to find enough money to leverage the message to the market.

How did Outboxers perform from a project management standpoint?

They provide updates whenever I request them, and always adhere to milestones. At one point, Outboxers sent the right information at the right time to our board members, which allowed them to make good decisions thanks to this.

We’ve used InVision for documenting graphic templates, Google Drive to share documents, and Trello as a backlog of ideas. Outboxers has also shown us some statistics from Hotjar, especially in terms of the customer experience with the website.

I worked with a marketing agency at a previous job, and they delivered a typical product. If we were going to approach the startup world, we had to think like a startup. As such, it would’ve been difficult for an agency that's used to working for corporate clients to reshape a product for the startup world. This is why I really appreciate our collaboration with Outboxers—they understand our needs as a corporation and they see what our issues are, but they’ve also helped clarified whether or not what we are creating makes sense in the startup world.

Companies should open their minds and listen to Outboxers.

Messenger Bot & Plugin for Media Firm

"We’ve learned how to make fast prototypes."

June 2017 - Sep. 2017

Outboxers worked on several product prototypes, including a Facebook Messenger bot and a plug-in for Google Chrome. They ran several workshops to facilitate the ideas process and then developed the prototypes.

501-1000 Employess

District Prague-East, Czech Republic
Project Designer, Media Firm

The bot for Messenger was used by thousands of people, though the primary success of the project was in the lessons the company learned around prototype development. The team performed very well throughout, communicating efficiently, and implementing their methodology smoothly.

I work for one of the biggest media houses in my country. We have lots of products, from newspapers and magazines to an email service and software services. We're an IT company, but our main focus is on newspapers and magazines.

What challenge were you trying to address with Outboxers?

We were making some innovations in the magazine and newspaper area, which was the main focus of the collaboration with Outboxers. We had a lot of ideas that we couldn’t have implemented as quickly with our internal team.

They helped us implement some ideas, including a Facebook Messenger bot and a Google Chrome plug-in. These components came from many ideas that we discussed during three workshops. They brought us lots of new ideas about how to do magazines and news, mainly from the IT side. We're really learning from them.

We met with two of their members initially, including one of the principals and a main UX designer, to discuss their work approach. For the workshops, they brought in a UX researcher, a psychologist, and a designer who helped improve the Messenger bot.

How did you come to work with Outboxers?

They were referred to us and we looked them up online, comparing them with other similar companies.

We worked with them from June–September 2017. We had some initial meetings during the first two weeks, followed by workshops for another two weeks. The prototyping took place in following month.

The Messenger bot was used by thousands of people for communication and news. The other products are maybe not as successful as we wanted them to be, but we’ve learned how to make fast prototypes using InVision and on paper. Learning this process and using it in subsequent projects was the main thing for us.

How did Outboxers perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed excellently. Everything was delivered on time and they made updates for us every week. We tracked what was done and what would be done the following week. We didn’t have any issues with them.

We primarily communicated over Slack as well as the phone, Trello, and Google Sheets.

They're friendly and cool. It was a pleasure to work with them from a human and a professional standpoint. They have a special approach to prototyping and coming up with ideas, which I haven’t seen anywhere else.

They made a final presentation for the project, but they didn’t give us the information we wanted about costs.

I definitely recommend working with Outboxers; they provide fast prototyping, and the experience is good. They're up-to-date with what the biggest companies are doing.