World-Class Managed IT & Cyber Security Services

OSIbeyond provides comprehensive Managed IT Services that include IT Support, Cloud Solutions, Cybersecurity, and Technology Strategy. Whether your organization is seeking to fully outsource all IT operations or supplement existing internal IT staff, OSIbeyond possesses the capabilities to accommodate solutions of varying scale.

Our entire portfolio of Managed IT Services are backed by world-class customer service and our insatiable desire to nurture long-lasting partnerships with our clients. When you select OSIbeyond, you get more than a technology provider; you gain a technology partner.

2004
Rockville, MD
  • 11921 Rockville Pike, Suite 210
    Rockville, MD 20852

OSIbeyond Managed Security Services

Managed Security Services from OSIbeyond provide your organization with comprehensive Cyber Security solutions.

Managed IT Services for Trade Association

"There’s a true sense of partnership with OSIbeyond."

May 2013 - Ongoing

OSIbeyond provided IT management services for a trade association. This included virtualizing the client's servers and network, hosting servers, providing tech support to users, and more.

Arlington, Virginia
Arnaud Lebegue
IT Director, JEDEC

The results met the expectations of the internal team, leading to a successful longterm relationship. OSIbeyond delivers quality results in a timely manner, ensuring customer satisfaction. The team is transparent, flexible, and communicative.

I am the IT Director for JEDEC, a trade association located in Arlington, VA. JEDEC is the global leader in developing open standards for the microelectronics industry, with more than 3,000 volunteers representing nearly 300 member companies.

What challenge were you trying to address with OSIbeyond?

OSIbeyond was initially retained to virtualize our Local servers and LAN services in general - and provide tech support as needed. We also wanted to secure a general IT support service, very much “a la carte”.  The concept was to step in when we were not staffed or for problems for which we lacked in house experience.

The initial goals was to virtualize our back-end operation (the servers we had in house), to improve resilience, and over the long run secure access to a high caliber support resource.  It entailed taking over our back-end infrastructure, as well as our firewall, domain controllers and all. It was also a good time to upgrade to a newer version of Windows server, and last, the experience had to be essentially transparent for the end users.

OSIbeyond dispatched their top technical staff to come in house at critical junctures. They rebuilt the equivalent of our environment in a virtual environment, shadowed our network for a while.  They set the backup parameters and replication we had agreed to (so we could turn the clock back in time in precise increments).

The day of the switch over was perfectly well orchestrated - we brought down our former server brought up the new one along with a new firewall etc. In the course of the morning, disruption was kept to an absolute minimum, a reboot was essentially all it took for the users to be back to working, making sure net drives and printer were working (which they were).

We essentially worked with Michael Soepnel who is now their Chief Technology Officer. He was a technical encyclopedia with great interpersonal skills. He applied that to complete our project expediciously without hickups of any sort.

How did you come to work with OSIbeyond?

I knew the founder of OSIbeyond from previous employment.  We had not kept in touch but when we looked for IT help that suited us, they were warmly recommended by a large and trusted association. I met with their leadership team, and I interviewed their reference customers.  It was all impressive.  It was an easy decision, as they seemed to be the perfect combination a great talent and value.

We have invested between $50,000-$199,999.

Our ongoing engagement with OSIbeyond began in May 2013.

All of our objectives were met.  The initial transition was absolutely seamless and over time the combination of virtualization and added tech-support force was remarkably powerful. After the work relationship started with OSIbeyond smart support has been an email or a phone call away.  They do it the way you would, they don't waste any time ever in senseless irrelevant inquiries, and they have expertise that reaches in every corner that matter to us.

The "project” (virtualize our network) was just a first step – it became a long-lasting relationship.  In over 7 years our relationship has matured and broadened... Not once did we entrust them a task they could not accomplish - and now they have become the go-to source of information.  For example, in the past I would not farm out setting up a WiFi network.  But we the addition of a RADIUS server to  the mix.  I could spend lots of time trying to get the hosts of parameters right myself -  or tap OSIbeyond - which I did, and they came through, as always.

How did OSIbeyond perform from a project management standpoint?

It was at once easy and professional - their level of competence good faith in what they do - always putting their best effort with your interests in mind, makes it a complete pleasure to work with them all the time. They advise you rightly and meet with you on a regular basis to advise you on new possible directions.

There’s a true sense of partnership with OSIbeyond. I ask them for advice and respect them so much. They’re a great success for us.

No and I never found them lacking in what they do.
Obviously, they don't claim to do everything that ties to IT, but what they do, they do perfectly in my experience.  It goes to their credit to know their business.

My advice is to tell them exactly what it is you want and what level of support you need. They can be as hands-off as you want. Know what it is you need and they will fulfill it.

Overall Score I feel very comfortable with them.
    They respect our time and money.

IT Services for Trade Association

“They’ve been phenomenal across the board.”

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

OSIBeyond serves as a trade association’s IT department. Utilizing a ticketing system, the team handles all of the client’s tech tasks from hardware installations to software and security updates.

Alexandria, Virginia
Kevin Doyle
Certification Program Manager

Through effective and immediate troubleshooting, OSIBeyond has ensured a seamless partnership. Thanks to their constant support, the client has never experienced any major tech problems. The team’s scheduling is immaculate, and so is their delivery of services. They’ve become a well-trusted partner.

We’re a 7000-member trade association that’s comprised of business developers and marketers for professional services, mostly in the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with OSIBeyond?

OSIBeyond essentially serves as our IT department. With an organization our size—we have 16 full-time employees—an in-house tech department wouldn’t make sense. We outsource our tech needs to OSIBeyond, and we’re entirely dependent upon them.

OSIBeyond performs most—I’d say 90%—of their network support remotely. They’ll come onsite on occasions like hardware installations and system upgrades. They also handle software updates and virus malware updates, everything from our server level to individual employees’ workstations.

They’re constantly monitoring our servers and software. If there’s ever any issue—and these are typically caused by Microsoft updates—OSIBeyond jumps on it to resolve it. We reach out to them by phone, email, or their online portal whenever there’s a specific challenge, and they create a ticket for us immediately.

Our official point of contact is Rob (Director of Tech Services, OSIBeyond), and we’ve also been in contact with Michael (Chief Technology Officer, OSIBeyond). When we had in our initial sitdown meetings, we interfaced with Payem (CEO & Founder, OSIBeyond).

On a regular basis, though, I get whichever tech support individual that answers the phone, at the help-desk level. I usually work with 3­–4 people on the technical side.

How did you come to work with OSIBeyond?

Our senior management was unhappy with our previous tech team. I was in charge of finding alternative vendors, and I believe OSIBeyond’s sales team reached out to me. We added them to the list, and we winnowed it down to 3­–4 organizations for interviews. Once we decided on them, it’s been a happy relationship ever since.

We’ve spent somewhere between $50,000–$200,000.

We began working together in February 2017 and the relationship is ongoing.

They’ve been phenomenal across the board. Our partnership has been completely seamless because if something goes wrong, they’re always quick to resolve it.

How did OSIBeyond perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been immaculate at scheduling.

We’ve never had an issue they couldn’t solve. I think the biggest testament to IT success is that we haven’t had any major tech problems.

We look to them, as our IT department, to tell us what’s next—and to tell us what direction to go. While this isn’t exactly a criticism, I’d encourage them to do whatever they can to help us become more efficient.

They make it very easy to engage them, from the initial sit-down to full-on support. I’d recommend them to establish trust; they’ll be the custodians of your data, so you have to trust them.

IT Services for Trade Association

"Their quality standards are impressively high."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

OSIBeyond provides ongoing support with network maintenance, help desk operations, and cybersecurity. Along the way, the team migrated the client from hard drive servers to cloud-based ones.

COO, Trade Associations

The team at OSIBeyond is professional and personable, allowing them to fit in seamlessly with the in-house team. They always look for ways to improve the customer experience and hold themselves to high standards. The skills and experience of their team members distinguish them from their competition.

I’m the COO of a trade association that advocates for the continuum of services for long term care and support.

What challenge were you trying to address with OSIBeyond?

We needed assistance with network maintenance and help desk operations.

When OSIBeyond began working with us, they were just assisting with some of our network maintenance. Over time, we’ve expanded the scope of their involvement to include managing all our network operations, voiceover IP for our phone lines, and cybersecurity issues. They also migrated our work from hard servers to cloud-based servers.

Typically, there are one to two team members from OSIBeyond in our office on any given day. There’s also a larger remote team that is available for assistance via phone. In total, I’ve worked with about six or seven people, including Payam (President & CEO, OSIBeyond).

How did you come to work with OSIBeyond?

When I started at the company, we were already working with them.

I began working with them in April 2016, and the engagement is ongoing.

They stand out from other IT companies because they proactively provide information on their services. They do regular customer experience surveys via email, and they always follow up on feedback to see what they can do better. Their quality standards are impressively high.

How did OSIBeyond perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is one of their biggest strengths. They’re clear about what they can do within a given timeline and what they need from our staff. They’ve always met all of their deadlines.

They conduct themselves as if they are members of our in-house team. Their team is professional and highly-skilled. Their people set them apart from other technology companies. Everyone is personable and easily available to answer questions.

No, I don’t see any areas for improvement.

As long as you have the right people from your in-house team working with them, they’ll get things done.

Managed IT Services for Cotton Research Company

"What would normally take days to respond to, only takes them a couple of hours."

OSIbeyond handles the IT services for a cotton research company. Working on-site and remotely, their team resolves issues related to network, server, hardware, and software.

Washington, D.C.
Zane Rowland
Admin Officer, International Cotton Advisory Committee

OSIbeyond’s response time to requests occurs within hours. Their effective customer service and accommodating nature demonstrate that they’re willing to go the extra mile. Their team is efficiently accountable when it comes to meeting schedules and deadlines.

I’m an administrative officer for the International Cotton Advisory Committee. We output a lot of statistics, information, and publications. Our team conducts large amounts of work, so we’re constantly using computers.

What challenge were you trying to address with OSIbeyond?

We needed them to handle all of our IT services related to computer hardware and software.

They work on all of our computer-related issues. This includes our server, network, hardware, and software. Their team works remotely and on-site. It depends on if they need or we need them to come in.

I’m not exactly sure of their team size, but I’ve worked with about 3–4 different people.

How did you come to work with OSIbeyond?

I’m not sure because my company was already working with them when I joined.

We’ve invested between $50,000–$199,999.

The partnership began in January 2018 and is ongoing.

Their response time is amazing. When I put in an IT request, what would normally take days to respond to, only takes them a couple of hours. Each request is followed by an auto-generated message that allows us to put our availability to be contacted.

For example, I can put that I’m available at 11:00 a.m., and their team will contact me then. They never miss a contact time and always follow up. Their team is very accommodating and accountable. They care about our time and seek to find the best availability to work on issues.

How did OSIbeyond perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been great at maintaining schedules and meeting deadlines. I’ll reiterate that whenever I put a request in, they’re always responsive.

OSIbeyond has great customer service. They walk through issues with me and always ask if there’s anything else they can do. This also goes for issues not mentioned in the original ticket — they’re genuinely proactive about helping with anything. I’ve been very happy with them.

I haven’t had an issue that hasn’t been taken care of quickly. Up to this point, everything is great.

Be sure to monitor your email and be near your phone so they can reach you.

Overall Score I have no complaints, and they give great customer service.
    They always get back to me.
    I’ve never had a problem, and they’ve always come through.
    I’d definitely recommend them if someone was asking around.

Managed IT Services for Health IT Company

"They’re superb with project management."

Sept. 17 - Ongoing

OSIbeyond provides managed IT services for a health IT association. They advise on software stacks, help with migrations, offer troubleshooting, and recommend third-party vendors as needed.

Charles Stellar
President, WEDI

The two-year partnership remains ongoing. OSIbeyond delivers solutions and responses to questions quickly and with patience. They display a high level of knowledge, remain flexible to client-side delays, and manage all processes with ease, making for a smooth collaboration.

I’m the president and CEO of WEDI, a health IT association that works with payers, providers, vendors, etc. We’re advisors to the secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) and working with other federal agencies.

What challenge were you trying to address with OSIbeyond?

We needed help with everyday IT issues. We needed to become a little smarter with access to technology and find ways to improve our services. We also wanted to move onto new platforms and were concerned about privacy, security, and cybersecurity issues.

OSIbeyond provides managed IT services, migration services, and cybersecurity remotely. They assessed our IT needs and looked at how they could be a regular partner in supporting all of our needs and software conversions.

We migrated from Outlook to Office 365. They helped us with the technical aspects of changing from one association management software system (AMS) to a new one. We built it into our program for next year to be able to change out old laptops that need work. We will use an exchange system with OSIbeyond.

They also recommended consultants to assess our current operations, our future needs, and what kind of new software we should be looking at. The external assessment went to another company that they recommended.

We have a monthly retainer with them for our needs. Anything extra and any builds are done through a project proposal, agreement, and implementation.

I work with several of the engineers depending upon the product and the project.

How did you come to work with OSIbeyond?

A guy who used to work for me had been using them for a couple of years. As I was struggling to figure out how to make things work with my challenges, he suggested that I talk with OSIbeyond.

We spend $10,000 per year.

We started working together in September 2017, and the work is ongoing.

When we send a request in, we quickly get a response from someone who asks if they can help us with a problem. They answer our questions online or they’ll do a remote session with us. They keep the ticket open until the issue is resolved. We’ve identified specific issues in the conversion to OneDrive and SharePoint. Their engineers have helped us with getting the site set up. Now we’re actually looking at the conversion from an older system into SharePoint that everything would reside under the Office 365 environment.

How did OSIbeyond perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re superb with project management. Their timelines are realistic. We have monthly check-ins in terms of how issues and needs. They summarize any testing they’ve done to the system, any identification of issues that they have experienced, and any recommendations for change that will make our lives easier. One suggestion might whether we should use a third-party license entity for Office 365 or go direct. They handle the selection of malware and spam filters.

At times, I had to delay things because we were getting ahead of ourselves in one respect and had to delay the association management system conversion. OSIbeyond helped us with migrating from the old system to the new system and working with the new vendor.

They’ve done a couple of large projects in the last three months especially well. There was a lot of angst about one particular we were going to make. We prepared weeks in advance to prevent any issues. Once we flipped the switch, we didn’t have any issues with that solution after that.

We’re now moving to a OneDrive SharePoint environment. So far, it has gone really well.

No, I’m thoroughly satisfied with everything and how they’ve approached it. They’re reactive and responsive. They’re fast and conscientious even I can’t return their call or have to delay service. If that particular service person is out and another client the next day, they always assign it to the next person to take over. It’s a good system.

They never have made me feel stupid. They work with you. They explain things. They handle you with a professional attitude. Their people really care about the company and their own work. In the time I’ve worked with them, I don’t believe they’ve lost anyone. They don’t have a lot of turnover.

Overall Score They’re responsive. They pay attention to detail and have good follow-up.
    The SharePoint project has experienced some delays, but that came from our side.
    Based on research, I believe we’re getting a very good return on investment. It’s very transparent and meets the needs of our organization.
    Even if they were stumped or weren’t necessarily familiar with a technology, they would find a solution to the problem.
    I can’t say enough good things about them. They have a good work ethic and attitude.

Managed IT Services for Secondary School Association

“Of all the vendors I've worked with in my career, I'm most impressed by OSIbeyond.”

May 2016 - Ongoing

OSIbeyond provides managed IT services for a nonprofit that serves educators. They support infrastructure, hosting, cabling, and VoIP telephony. They also moved an onsite network to the cloud.

Meta Tshilombo
Director of Information Services, NASSP

Because of OSIbeyond’s efforts to stabilize the network, standardize operating systems, and upgrade connection speeds, the need for troubleshooting is down and files are much easier to access. They manage projects well, and they make useful recommendations.

I work for a non-profit for secondary school principals. We serve school leaders across the country. I'm the director of information services.

What challenge were you trying to address with OSIbeyond?

They've supported our network for the last four years.

They helped us transition from an onsite network to a cloud-based network. They also support our helpdesk and supplement our team. They take care of all our infrastructure needs, desktops, applications, emails, and asset hosting.

They've done network cabling for us, and they help us manage our VoIP telephony. They've also isolated our traffic from our tenants’ traffic. We provide some of our technology ourselves, but OSI does buy some of our equipment.

We've worked with different engineers at varying skill levels. We work with the lower tiers for our helpdesk, but the higher tier helps with more elaborate projects.

How did you come to work with OSIbeyond?

We wanted a partner who could support and supplement our team. We did an RFP, and they responded. We were very impressed by the level of service they could provide. They allowed us to carry over support hours, which was particularly appealing. We were also impressed by their references, testimonials, and their cost level.

Our agreement is somewhere around $7,000 a month. That includes helpdesk support and security.

We started working together in May 2016, and the contract is ongoing. We've worked with them exclusively since the start of the collaboration.

We have an internal tracking system that our staff uses to submit requests. Since we started working together, the number of requests has dropped. They stabilized our network, and it is much easier to access files and folders on the cloud. They upgraded our internet connection speeds, which transformed our work process. They also upgraded and standardized the operating system on all our devices.

How did OSIbeyond perform from a project management standpoint?

They're excellent project managers. We review our account on a yearly basis, and we check in during quarterly meetings. They report to us about network or environment issues, and they make recommendations. Staff is assigned to implementation projects or other initiatives, and we've never missed any deadlines. They accurately state how long each project will take, and we have a good understanding of any of the network impacts. They work hard to minimize any impacts on our day-to-day work.

We get a lot of information from them about cybersecurity and potential threats. They also deliver a periodic newsletter, which is a nice feature. Not only do they support us and provide their best service, but they also educate us.

Of all the vendors I've worked with in my career, I'm most impressed by OSIbeyond. We've maintained a good relationship from the beginning, and I don't see anything they should improve at this time. They should continue to provide the excellent services they already have.

Keep the lines of communication open and stay aware of what they're doing. They're very trustworthy, but it's helpful to stay involved in their work.

Overall Score Their services, timeliness, skill level, and value are all impressive.
    They worked with us on scheduling to minimize downtime.
    They offered a low rate, but met or exceeded the quality of service of other vendors.
    They always provide great service, and they deliver on all their promises.
    I've recommended them to several friends in the IT space, and I will continue to recommend them.

Managed IT Services for Housing Nonprofit

"Going with OSIbeyond was the best decision we ever made."

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

OSIbeyond serves as a housing nonprofit’s IT provider. Among other services, they purchase equipment, handle technical issue on-site and remotely, and manage email, network security, and servers.

Washington DC Metro Area
VP of Finance, Housing Nonprofit

Thanks to OSIbeyond’s rapid turnaround of solutions to technical issues, the client has seen a 50% increase in productivity over a year. The team deploys highly skilled resources to learn the client’s needs and tackle problems promptly. Their respectful communication adds to a smooth workflow.

I’m the VP of finance and administration for a housing advocacy nonprofit.

What challenge were you trying to address with OSIbeyond?

We needed an outsourced IT provider.

OSIbeyond manages all the technology for our entire organization. Whenever our people run into technical issues, their team helps us troubleshoot both remotely and with onsite technicians. When we have investigations that require research in different inboxes, they review the data. They recommend technologies for us to purchase based on the needs of our organization. Lastly, they manage our server, smart lists, email operations, network security, and technology policies.

We’ve worked with 10 different technicians at various times, depending on the issues we’ve encountered.

How did you come to work with OSIbeyond?

A friend of mine who’s an IT professional recommended them to me. We were having trouble with two existing IT vendors, so we decided to put out an RFP to three organizations. OSIbeyond stood out to me because their founder and president came to pitch us on what they would do. More than that, they seemed very genuine and competent, and their plan seemed like one that would work for our organization.

We’ve spent just under $100,000.

The partnership started in December 2018 and is ongoing.

We went from waiting up to four months for our IT provider to resolve technical issues to having our issues fixed in seconds. OSIbeyond can remotely fix problems in 5–10 minutes that used to take an onsite technician from our previous provider one week to two months. Our overall office productivity has increased by 50% just by having OSIbeyond.

How did OSIbeyond perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been excellent. OSIbeyond started by doing a 360-review of our organization to figure out what we needed. Based on that analysis, they learned how to schedule time with each person, depending on where they’re needed or what they’re working on. They know what they’re doing, do it fast, and keep time.

OSIbeyond has multiple levels of expertise in their organization. That way, they can deploy the right person for any problem we have, and if the first person can’t solve it, there’s always someone on hand who can. Their turnaround is quick, their team is respectful, and all in all, they’re extremely competent at what they do.

No, we’re very happy with everything that they do.

Going with OSIbeyond was the best decision we ever made. I’ve seen what a huge difference they’ve made in our organization over just a year. I’d recommend their services to anyone.

IT Services for Nonprofit

“They're always very supportive, and they go the extra mile to help us with solutions.”

Jan. 2013 - Ongoing

OSIbeyond is the IT service provider for a national public health nonprofit organization. They keep workspaces efficient and stay ahead of technology trends. They’re currently assisting with an office move.

Nehanda Lindsey
VP, Operations & Organizational Strategy

The collaboration requires very little troubleshooting, and OSIbeyond helps keep all processes on track. They provide a high level of understanding and customer service.

We are a national nonprofit organization that focuses on public health. A lot of our work revolves around equity, diversity, and inclusion. We help organizations address and update their policies, practices, and programs in an equitable fashion. I'm the VP of operations and organizational strategy, and I make sure the systems we use are effective and efficient.

What challenge were you trying to address with OSIbeyond?

Our organization has always attempted to be paperless. We started virtually but scaled very quickly. Because of that, we had several individuals to help us develop an IT infrastructure to support the work we do.

They help with IT support, networking, cabling, ticket services, and cybersecurity. They also help us think through new technologies to make our work spaces more efficient. We plan for the future, and they help us anticipate technology trends. We're about to move, and they're helping us move everything to our new office. They're integral to our work.

I've worked with at least 15 people from their team.

How did you come to work with OSIbeyond?

We were introduced through a consultant who couldn't complete the project we assigned. We asked OSI to take over the whole project and serve as our principal IT agency.

We started working together in January 2013, and the relationship is ongoing.

Most of our communication with them is about items on our wish list. We don't have to do a lot of troubleshooting, which is very telling about how successful the collaboration is.

How did OSIbeyond perform from a project management standpoint?

I manage most of the processes, but they help keep us on track. We've shrunk a little as a company, and they've helped us stay on top of all our deliverables.

Their level of understanding is excellent. They're always very supportive, and they go the extra mile to help us with solutions. All of my staff appreciates the level of service we receive.

From our perspective, there's nothing they should improve. They do what we need, and we could stand to catch up with them.

Be clear about what you want. If you're not sure, let them know and ask them to help you think things through. Technology can be overwhelming, but they are a supportive, helpful partner.

They're on top of everything, and any delays are usually on our side.
    Their prices are competitive.
    They provide us with the best service possible.

Managed IT Services for Research Institute

“The seamlessness of it has been the best part.”

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

OSIbeyond migrated site data onto a new platform for a tropical disease research company. They also lease laptops and other equipment as needed. Their work is ongoing with IT support services.

Stephen Croll
COO, American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene

OSIbeyond’s efforts have been met with positive acclaim. The migration was successfully completed within the necessary timeframe. Customers can expect a team that’s fast-paced, efficient, and reliable.

I'm the COO at the American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene. We're a scientific society, made up of clinicians and researchers, in tropical infectious diseases. My role is to run the business office at the society, which includes IT, finance, HR logistics and those kinds of functions.

What challenge were you trying to address with OSIbeyond?

We moved from what's called an association management company, which manages membership-based societies like us. About two years ago, the society started looking into if they should go independent, and they made a decision to do so. I was hired to put in all the infrastructure that would be needed for payroll, website maintenance, and other critical business functions.

The challenge we were addressing with OSI was to go from going to a company that had all the infrastructure, to a place where we were independent but had nothing in place, in terms of IT or information management infrastructure. It included migration of massive amounts of data, from our existing platforms to versions of those same platforms and new platforms, while also providing all of the equipment needs that we had for all of the staff in the society. All of the things a modern organization uses, we wouldn't have.

A lot of what they did involves the migration of data for our website. It's what our customers use for membership on a daily basis, so we had to close it down on a Thursday evening and open it back on a Friday morning so no one would notice. They did almost everything remotely, aside from setting up a network for the offices we work in. We also have a lot of remote staff, who leased technical supplies like laptops through OSIbeyond as well.

There were three people who were primarily focused on the migration of our data and the setup. Currently, we have a full team of support specialists we use as needed.

How did you come to work with OSIbeyond?

We hired a consultant to look into the feasibility of the move to independence. That consultant looked at a number of organizations and OSI was one of them. They produced a report, and I assessed their proposal and made the decision to hire them from there.

We paid $20,000 initially, and less than $7,000 for all of the service they provide on a monthly basis.

We began working together in October 2018, and our engagement is ongoing.