eCommerce: Strategy, Consulting & Development

We are a team of 110 developers with diversified areas of expertise in eCommerce, Mobility, Cloud, Web security and Digital Marketing.  We have 19 years of eCommerce development experience and delivered 2000+ successful small/large eCommerce projects.

The company offers a niche service for Magento commerce and also works on other eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Prestashop, Bigcommerce, Woocommerce etc.

We have been working on Magento for a decade now and built a team of

- Magento Certified Developer   - Magento Certified Developer Plus   - Front End Magento Developers   - Magento Certified Solution Specialist   - Dedicated  Magento Server Administrator

Magento Specialised Services:

- Magento 2 Performance Optimization   - Magento Security Audit   - Magento Hosting Cost Optimization   - Conversion Optimization   - Certified Security Expert   - Dedicated Team of eCommerce Strategist

Apart from Magento, our services span a wide range of programming needs - including product development, eCommerce development, mobile app development, conversion rate optimization, Digital Marketing, and web security.

eCommerce Platforms we work on:

- Magento   - Shopify   - Woocommerce   - Bigcommerce

Mobile Technology:

- Android   - iOS   - PWA   - React   - Angular

Our Products:

- Sales Assist   - Business Assist : Sales & Distribution System   - Dispatch Management System

2000
Nagpur, India

Mobile Website Optimization for Farm Toy Company

"The work was delivered in a timely manner and at reasonable rates."

June 2019

OSC Professionals Pvt Ltd optimized a Shopify mobile website for a farm toy company. Their team also developed two landing pages for the website.

Somerset, United Kingdom
Kelly-Anne Victor
Marketing, Farm Toys Online

The mobile website serves as a better online shopping experience for customers. OSC Professionals Pvt Ltd is communicative and timely, delivering quality results through an effective workflow. They provide a high level of customer service and reasonable rates.

Head of Marketing at Farm Toys Online, an online shop specialising in farm and horse toys for children.

For what projects/services did your company hire OSC Professionals Pvt Ltd?

The company that migrated our website to the Shopify platform had done an awful job of optimizing it for mobile users. We hired OSC to fix a lot of mobile issues with the website.

To increase mobile conversions.

We asked a question on a forum, they were so helpful we asked whether they could help us implement the changes we needed to make to our Shopify website.

The fixed several issues with the mobile site, and developed two new category landing pages for the shop.

We worked with a developer, Ankit, directly. Project requirements were planned and executed with complete ease. Throughout the project, we enjoyed a direct line of communication to Ankit via Skype which was great.

We are already reaping the benefits of providing our users with a better shopping experience on mobile

Communicated with Skype, work was completed in a timely manner with no issues whatsoever.

Client service was incredible, nothing was too much trouble. The work was delivered in a timely manner and at reasonable rates.

Nope, I cannot recommend OSC enough!

We have already started recommending them!

E-commerce Development for E-cigarette Company

“If we present them with an idea, they’ll go ahead with it using their knowledge and skills.”

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

2013 - Ongoing

OCS Professionals Pvt Ltd developed an e-commerce site for a distributor of e-cigarettes. Their team primarily focuses on developing the backend using Magento but also works on the frontend.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Simon Friberg
Head of Development, Efuma ApS

The development of the site has been fundamental to its success, and the OCS Professionals Pvt Ltd team has kept the necessary regulations in mind. They are professional and communicative. Despite some challenges, they foster positive long-term relationships.

I am the head of development at Efuma ApS, a European distributor and producer of electronic cigarettes. Founded in 2012, we sell to every single member state in the EU.

What challenge were you trying to address with OCS Professionals Pvt Ltd?

Since we sell to every member state in the EU, we have to comply with the varied regulations. The Tobacco Products Directive is implemented differently in each member state. We needed help developing our backend to comply with all 28 states.

Due to the heavily regulated nature of our business sector, we have had to create customized modules to automate warehouse and regulatory processes and ensure error margins are kept to an absolute minimum. We supply OSC Professionals Pvt Ltd with detailed project descriptions for these complex modules and they follow through with the coding.

We started with one Magento developer from OCS Professionals Pvt Ltd but our engagement has increased in scope over time. About a month ago, we began redesigning the front end and shop interface. They also provide general IT support such as helping us set up our email.

We work with six members of the OCS Professionals Pvt Ltd team. I communicate primarily with their team manager, Vikas. In some specific cases, I will reach out to someone who specializes in that certain area.

How did you come to work with OCS Professionals Pvt Ltd?

They were hired before I began working at Efuma ApS. Our CEO has some history going back with the owner of OCS Professionals Pvt Ltd from prior companies.

Our ongoing engagement with OCS Professionals Pvt Ltd began in 2013.

The modules and products they have implemented have been critical to our success. OCS Professionals Pvt Ltd has been vital to the success and function of our company.

How did OCS Professionals Pvt Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m happy with their project management. We communicate daily over Skype. The most challenging part is the language barrier, especially because our products are quite detailed, but we are overall happy.

Their team is good at meeting deadlines. The OCS Professionals Pvt Ltd team sets deadlines and if they don’t meet them, we get a discount. It has been working fairly well.

They never say no to anything. If we present them with an idea, they’ll go ahead with it using their knowledge and skills.

Most of our problems have come from our language barrier because we spend a lot of time communicating back and forth. Some improvements in that area would be good, but besides that I’m happy.

Establish contact with the specific team leader and keep all communications with that person. Previously we were communicating with one person per project but our projects frequently intertwine so there was unnecessary overlap.

We have had issues with deadlines in the past, but the new budgetary restraints have helped.
    Most of the time we get a perfect product delivered. Sometimes there is miscommunication due to me not asking for feedback.
    It’s mostly been very good, but there are some minor issues here and there.

Managed IT Services and Development for E-Commerce Company

"OSC Professionals Pvt Ltd got everything up and running quickly and smoothly."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

OSC Professionals Pvt Ltd provides managed IT services and web development for an e-commerce company. They make updates to a Magento 1 website and integrate multiple payment solutions.

Sweden
Morten Paulsen
Director of Sales, Aircrobat

The e-commerce site has received positive feedback from key stakeholders. Their ability to adapt to time zone differences and understanding of Magento 1 technology helps them meet all deadlines. Communication can be somewhat over-technical, quality of work wins the day.

I’m director of sales for Aircrobat. We sell an inflatable gymnastic mat.

What challenge were you trying to address with OSC Professionals Pvt Ltd?

We run a web shop. As a new company, we needed help with IT and web services that we don’t have the capacity or the time to do ourselves.

OSC Professionals Pvt Ltd essentially acts as our outsourced IT department. A main service they provide is setting up online payment solutions and working with our payment providers. Many of the new payment solutions don't offer a solution for Magento 1. They communicate directly with our provider to find and implement a solution.

They also set up our email accounts and provide support for our Magento 1 website. OSC Professionals Pvt Ltd created the original theme for the page. They install APIs, build new pages, and add pictures as needed. I use them for anything that needs to be done on our site. Now they’re starting to help us with SEO as well.

I primarily work with Vikas (Senior Software Engineer, OSC Professionals Pvt Ltd). He serves as the team lead and account owner. There’s also a communications team and a programming team that does work on our site.

How did you come to work with OSC Professionals Pvt Ltd?

I used to work for a big client of theirs. When we started this new company, it felt natural to reach out to them to set up our site.

We probably spent about $15,000 a month for the first 3–4 months. It’s tapered off significantly since then.

Work started in September 2018, and the engagement is ongoing.

I am happy with their services. At the end of the day, all that matters to me is that our site is working. Since I'm running this company by myself right now, everything they do for me allows me to focus on sales and nothing else. OSC Professionals Pvt Ltd got everything up and running quickly and smoothly.

How did OSC Professionals Pvt Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

They perform well. We haven't had any delays, which is great. Mainly, I do everything through Vikas on Skype. Then he talks to his team and they come up with a solution. We have a test environment to make sure everything is working correctly. Most of what they do is so simple. When we do have more complicated issues, like with the payment solution, OSC Professionals Pvt Ltd handles the communication directly with the provider.

I really like that there's always someone available. Even though there is a nine-hour time difference, it’s so easy to communicate with OSC Professionals Pvt Ltd. They adjust to our business hours. When I come in each morning, it should be the end of their day. However, I can write Vikas throughout my day and get a fast response. I haven't had any issues. They have someone on call even if a page goes down over the weekend.

Not really anything significant. There've been a few times when I’ve been frustrated by the communication. They’re able to speak a technical language that’s beyond my capabilities. When there are things that I don't understand, they're generally pretty good at explaining what needs to be done.

Sometimes it's a hassle to always have to go through Vikas instead of talking to the person working on the issue directly. That's pretty normal for an outsourced team, and I just have to get used to it. I also understand that it helps them to manage their team's time instead of having the client dictate everything they do.

Both their written and spoken English is quite good. They're fast and very affordable. Many companies are much more expensive so there’s definitely value for your money.

Overall Score I'm a happy guy because everything works well.
    They meet all deadlines

Magento Migration & Dev for Automotive Company

"They always ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner."

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

OSC Professionals Pvt Ltd developed an e-commerce multi-store using Oscommerce. Now, they're performing a Magento migration and various WordPress migrations.

Sacramento, California
Craig Flango
Director of Operations, Driven By Style LLC

Stakeholders rely on OSC Professionals to provide web-based services essential to their business. The team’s work has resulted in an increase in site traffic. With a focus on continuous improvement, they are diligent in serving stakeholder needs.

I'm the director of operations at Driven By Style, an automotive based e-commerce company that offers styling upgrades, accessories, performance and suspension products.

For what projects/services did your company hire OSC Professionals Pvt Ltd?

We brought on OSC Professionals to build a customized e-commerce store and perform various migrations. In the past, we've hired them for SEO services as well.

We wanted to make Driven By Style a premier retailer for automotive parts and upgrades.

I found Satish (CEO, OSC Professionals Pvt Ltd) through a web search. Since our first project with OSC Professionals was a success, we shifted all of our e-commerce work and SEO to the team.

In the beginning, we worked with the team on an Oscommerce multi-store including two dozen sites. After that, we asked them to migrate our primary domain to a Magento platform. We also wanted to convert other domains to WordPress blogs. The project is in its final phases.

Satish has assigned four specialists to work with me on a daily basis, each with their own specialty. We have a code developer, a SEO specialist, a digital marketing specialist, and a project manager.

Our site traffic has been increasing each week. We wouldn't exist without a team of IT experts like OSC professionals.

OSC Professionals has an excellent communication style. The team is available at all hours for urgent issues. When servicing our needs, team members are always responsive and professional.

I regularly speak with my main point of contact about project strategy and timeline updates. A project manager connects me with other team members if needed.

They always ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner. It’s clear that the team is invested in our success. I’ve had a positive experience working with each team member.

I have seen constant improvement with OSC Professionals. Their members are always learning new abilities, and they bring in specialty staff for certain skillsets.

Overall Score OSC Professionals is an outstanding company to hire for e-commerce and SEO needs.
    I communicate with them daily via Skype and email.
    The cost for their services is an exceptional value.
    I could not be happier with the work from OSC Professionals.
    I constantly refer OSC Professionals to colleagues.

App Development for Media Company

"We worked very well together."

Sept. 2019

OSC Professionals Pvt Ltd developed an application for a media company.

Bad Hersfeld, Germany
Owner, Media Company

OSC Professional Pvt Ltd improved the business’s presentation. Their team expertly and quickly completed the project.

Business leaders

Development of applications

Successful

Shopify Community Forum

Companies internally!

We worked very well together.

Improved presentation.

Very well

The speed and the expertise.

No, everything is perfect.