eCommerce: Strategy, Consulting & Development

We are a team of 110 developers with diversified areas of expertise in eCommerce, Mobility, Cloud, Web security and Digital Marketing.  We have 19 years of eCommerce development experience and delivered 2000+ successful small/large eCommerce projects.

The company offers a niche service for Magento commerce and also works on other eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Prestashop, Bigcommerce, Woocommerce etc.

We have been working on Magento for a decade now and built a team of

- Magento Certified Developer

- Magento Hosting Cost Optimization
   - Conversion Optimization
   - Certified Security Expert
   - Dedicated Team of eCommerce Strategist

Apart from Magento, our services span a wide range of programming needs - including product development, eCommerce development, mobile app development, conversion rate optimization, Digital Marketing, and web security.

eCommerce Platforms we work on:

- Dispatch Management System

2000
Nagpur, India

Magento Migration & Dev for Automotive Company

"They always ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner."

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

OSC Professionals Pvt Ltd developed an e-commerce multi-store using Oscommerce. Now, they're performing a Magento migration and various WordPress migrations.

Sacramento, California
Craig Flango
Director of Operations, Driven By Style LLC

Stakeholders rely on OSC Professionals to provide web-based services essential to their business. The team’s work has resulted in an increase in site traffic. With a focus on continuous improvement, they are diligent in serving stakeholder needs.

I'm the director of operations at Driven By Style, an automotive based e-commerce company that offers styling upgrades, accessories, performance and suspension products.

For what projects/services did your company hire OSC Professionals Pvt Ltd?

We brought on OSC Professionals to build a customized e-commerce store and perform various migrations. In the past, we've hired them for SEO services as well.

We wanted to make Driven By Style a premier retailer for automotive parts and upgrades.

I found Satish (CEO, OSC Professionals Pvt Ltd) through a web search. Since our first project with OSC Professionals was a success, we shifted all of our e-commerce work and SEO to the team.

In the beginning, we worked with the team on an Oscommerce multi-store including two dozen sites. After that, we asked them to migrate our primary domain to a Magento platform. We also wanted to convert other domains to WordPress blogs. The project is in its final phases.

Satish has assigned four specialists to work with me on a daily basis, each with their own specialty. We have a code developer, a SEO specialist, a digital marketing specialist, and a project manager.

Our site traffic has been increasing each week. We wouldn't exist without a team of IT experts like OSC professionals.

OSC Professionals has an excellent communication style. The team is available at all hours for urgent issues. When servicing our needs, team members are always responsive and professional.

I regularly speak with my main point of contact about project strategy and timeline updates. A project manager connects me with other team members if needed.

They always ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner. It’s clear that the team is invested in our success. I’ve had a positive experience working with each team member.

I have seen constant improvement with OSC Professionals. Their members are always learning new abilities, and they bring in specialty staff for certain skillsets.

Overall Score OSC Professionals is an outstanding company to hire for e-commerce and SEO needs.
    I communicate with them daily via Skype and email.
    The cost for their services is an exceptional value.
    I could not be happier with the work from OSC Professionals.
    I constantly refer OSC Professionals to colleagues.