Manchester Based Data Science Consultancy
Ortom can advise on data science and AI strategy and related topics. This can be particularly useful for companies that have lots of data but no data scientists. Or for companies about to collect lots of data and want to make sure they get the right stuff. We will be able to review your business objectives, look at your data and architecture and identify any data science solutions that you might be able to apply. we can then advise on the best way to implement these.
Subject to availability, Ortom can provide data scientists to work for longer periods on specific data science projects for your organisation. These might include things like:
- Building and deploying predictive machine learning models
- Identifying customer segments and personalising marketing content
- Building and deploying customer recommendation algorithms
- Streamlining operations through the use of forecasting and optimisation
- Using Natural language processing to extract meaning from free text
Training and recruitment
We can help you to develop your existing data science staff through training, particularly in statistics, applied data science, and R. Or, we can help you hire new ones by assisting in the interview process and help find and sift through candidates.