Web & Mobile apps | Custom Software | IoT

A one-stop shop for our digital product

• Custom software
  • Web & Mobile applications
  • UI/UX design

We help businesses design, build and launch products by following a simple approach

1. Analyze your business domain, competitors and target audience

Ukraine

LACED, Loans Automatic

LACED | Mobile App Image

LACED | Mobile App

LACED is the best way to get sneakers below retail. Bid small and win big!

To play in a LACED auction you will first need to purchase a bid pack. The auctions open at the date and time above each shoe. Once the auction opens you will be able to bid. Each bid raises the price by $0.01.The auction clock restarts

every time an bid is placed (auction timers can be anywhere between 5-10 seconds)
GOWAGO | Web App Image

GOWAGO | Web App

Client: Swiss startup

Gowago  digitizes the car buying process, focusing on new cars and leasing. The App ​is ​a ​platform ​which ​gives ​an ​overview ​of ​the ​cars ​in ​the ​market ​based ​on ​the ​monthly budget ​of ​the ​customer. This data-driven, machine learning enhanced platform enables customers to do trade-offs between billions ​of ​possible ​car

​configurations ​in ​real-time.
Meditation Live Image

Meditation Live

MeditationLive

Re-invent the workplace by helping team members find their true purpose. Our unique set of panels, courses, classes and on-demand content is specifically designed to reduce stress, improve sleep, and help you develop emotional intelligence and learn valuable skills to thrive at work and in daily life.

STICK | Web App | AI Image

STICK | Web App | AI

Client: USA-based startup company

About: Stick is a web application that helps users to create visual presentations automatically from typed text. It uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies to dynamically suggest images that match the slide’s content and place them in a proper place on the slide.

PLUS DELTA | Web App Image

PLUS DELTA | Web App

With PlusDelta web app you can contribute and gather feedback on your meetings and events.
- All your feedback in one place
- Systematically analyzed, scored, and prioritized.
- Incognito Mode, anonymous feedback

MATCHYOURNEED | Web App Image

MATCHYOURNEED | Web App

MatchYourNeed is a marketplace for altruistic help. It connects those in need with those willing to help based on multiple criteria including user preferences and geography.

ACTIVESOUL | Web & Mobile App Image

ACTIVESOUL | Web & Mobile App

ActiveSoul is a fitness class booking application (30,000+ health clubs, 300+ wearable devices integrated, 6,000+ running events)

IMLCA | Mobile App Image

IMLCA | Mobile App

IMLCA match college coaches with prospective student-athletes

HOOZEON | Mobile App Image

HOOZEON | Mobile App

Client: USA-based company

About: HoozeOn is an application for searching venues and servers who are working as waiters, bartenders, hosts, at the service industry such as restaurants, clubs, coffee shops etc. A user can see information about venues and servers and is able to rate them. A user can also favorite servers and venues, and receive notifications from them, once

they post information about their shifts and promotions.
NURAVINE | IoT Dashboard Image

NURAVINE | IoT Dashboard

Niravine is an IoT dashboard managing farming devices

Mobile App Dev for Order Retail Device Company

“Their skills are excellent, and they’re one of the best engineering firms I’ve worked with.”

May 2019 - Ongoing

ORIL developed a native iOS and Android app for a retail device company. Using Angular and Node, they collaborated with the internal team and set up sales functionality that utilizes QR codes and biometrics.

San Diego, California
Domenick Propati
Chief Strategy Officer, Retail Device Company

The collaboration is effective, and ORIL always delivers on time. Precise and professional, they provide useful insights, clear documentation, and appropriate tools for the tasks at hand.

I'm the chief strategy officer of a media company. We make an advanced auto retail device. We have proprietary hardware that operates much like a vending machine, with an associated native and web-driven software platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with ORIL?

We have internal engineering teams, but we needed to complete certain tasks in tandem with our core features and functionality. I reached out to them to help with some of those tasks, including work on our user-facing native applications.

Most recently, they built an application that allows consumers to create an account to use on our machines. Once that account is created, users can download rewards applications, view invoices, locate machines, and see inventory in those machines. There are options to scan a QR code on the machine itself to process payments, and users can manage payment actions with biometric information.

This is a mobile app, but they built it natively as a web-based application before exporting it to iOS and Android. I provided them with all the documentation, including designs, mockups, raw design files, specification documents, a requirement document, and annotated mockup flows. The frontend is built in Angular, and there is a Node middle layer that interacts with our internal services.

We work with a project lead, one of their founders, and a few developers.

How did you come to work with ORIL?

I've worked with them at multiple companies, and this is the second time I've collaborated with them. I met their CEO years ago when I had several outsource teams. I liked my interactions with them, so I hired them for multiple projects. When I had a need here, ORIL was a clear choice.

Our partnership started around May 2019 and is ongoing. I have them on retainer, and we have a long-term relationship with them with dedicated resources that work on our projects. Once our current project ends, we will give them more work.

They are extremely precise and professional. Their communication is excellent, and they always meet their deadlines. They’re extremely collaborative with other teams, and our partnership goes really well. They’re always willing to use appropriate tools for each project, and user feedback is great.

How did ORIL perform from a project management standpoint?

They are always on time and have effective standups. Their compliance, documentation, and contracting are all easy. Everything goes smoothly, and they’re well organized and diligent. We communicate through Slack, Trello, and Basecamp.

I don’t usually like input from my outsource companies, but ORIL always provides useful, effective insights for things to add to or change within our projects. Whenever I have a side project, I bring it to them. I’d rather work with them than any other agency. Their skills are excellent, and they’re one of the best engineering firms I’ve worked with.

I don’t have anything they should improve.

As long as you are clear with your documentation, they will execute projects as you want them.

App Dev for Sneaker Auction Platform

"They have a very transparent business with clear and consistent communication. "

Apr. 2017 - Apr. 2018

ORIL developed a mobile app for a sneaker auction platform. They were one-stop shop and handled all facets of development, including UI/UX, coding, and user onboarding.

Sean Lozano
Founder, Laced

ORIL's platform was intuitive and user-friendly. The client's business gained 50,000 customers in its first year. Communicative and transparent, their developers worked quickly and precisely with very few issues.

We developed a mobile application called Laced. It Is the first of its kind in the booming sneaker industry. Im the founder of Laced app, the best place to get sneaker below retail.

For what projects/services did your company hire ORIL?

Oril was hired for the development of the mobile application. With a peer to peer auction, we new bidding amongst thousands of players would be the biggest challenge.

To create a peer to peer auctioning for the sneaker community and launch within a year from inception.

They came recommended from a friend. After shopping around, I chose Oril because they made the time to get started on my project ASAP with a deadline I was happy with.

Oril, was able to complete and develop the applications UI/UX. Create a seamless on boarding for new users with minimal click through for users purchasing. With Oril, driving the project they were able to deliver a clean platform with an intuitive experience.

Oril is an all in one team from developers to designers. Working with them was very easy with fast great results. There project manager was able to understand the vision of the platform and direct the lead developers to create and amazing product. The developers work at light speed with the precision of a surgeon.

Since the platform is simple and intuitive we were able to obtain over 50,000 users within the first year.

There constant and clear communication with me made working with them a pleasure. The were able to complete task and project on or before deadlines. Communicating with Oril regularly with Slack, Trello and email made working with them very easy.

They have a very transparent business with clear and consistent communication. Because of this development was simple to no errors or issues.

Everyone has room for improvement, however with Oril I could not see one.

Overall Score Thanks to them I have an amazing product for my business.
    A breeze
    Very fair, one of the best in the market
    Fast, clear and above expectations
    I already refer them on a regular basis

Interactive Website Dev for Clean Energy Modeling Platform

"They were phenomenal and really blew away all of my expectations."

Jan. - Aug. 2019

ORIL designed and developed the frontend and backend of an interactive web platform that enables users to create their own models on it and serves for ongoing seminars.

Seattle, Washington
Lauren Kuntz
Founder, gReenvision Energy

The website was used at three seminars right after it was completed, proving to be a hit among the audiences who praised its ease of use and informational value. Overall, ORIL is a highly-involved vendor that offered consistent status updates and valuable input while implementing changes promptly.

I founded gReenvision Energy LLC to improve communication around climate and energy. The objective was to give people a platform to promote conversations about what it would take to get to a low carbon energy future and what the trade-offs were. I teach seminars on a modeling platform I've built that calculates the costs and impacts of different energy futures.

For what projects/services did your company hire ORIL?

I hired ORIL to help me translate the model I had built using MATLAB and Excel into an interactive web-based platform.

My goal was to obtain an interactive platform for users to design their own future energy systems and understand the challenges of reducing carbon emissions. We wanted to use the platform in the interactive seminars I teach and be available for anyone interested to play with and learn from.

I interviewed a number of freelancers as well as ORIL. What really drew me to ORIL is how all-encompassing they were, offering to assist not just on the technical side but also provide design expertise and project management. I also loved how willing they were to talk with me through my ideas and ask questions to make sure they understood everything involved.

ORIL designed, developed, and built the backend of the platform. I provided them with all the model equations and they translated them into a usable format that linked with the database. They also designed the UI and built out the frontend of the application.

The team involved three main people—a project manager, a developer, and a designer. The team size stayed constant throughout the projected but the hours each individual put in depended on the phase of development in place.

Just as the website was finalized, I gave three separate seminars where the participants used the new interface. It was a phenomenal success! Everyone raved about how easy it was to use the model and how much they learned from it. I had a lot of people ask me afterward to share the website with them so they could continue to play and fiddle with it.

I couldn’t have been happier with the result and it was substantially easier to use and teach with than the previous Excel model I had been using in seminars. I should have more seminars coming up in the next few months as well, and it is great to have a much more robust and professional looking tool.

I’m ecstatic with how the project went! ORIL was fantastic, particularly Maria, the project manager for my contract. We had weekly conversations that were incredibly effective at letting me know where things stood, and ORIL delivered on every deadline.

Through both Jira and Slack, I was able to follow along with how things were progressing, and we were able to quickly resolve any questions. I asked for some tweaks and changes a number of times, and was amazed at how quickly ORIL was able to implement them. Sincerely, they have a fantastic team that I would definitely want to work with on any other project moving forward.

I don't think I can choose just one thing. ORIL was fantastic at communicating with me and asked clarifying questions as needed. They also were incredibly helpful, giving me suggestions as to what might work better than my own ideas, which I extremely appreciated as I am not an expert in this space.

Furthermore, they responded quickly to any comments and requests I had and were also great at kindly reminding me when I was being the hold-up on making progress. I truly loved working with Maria and the rest of the team. Our weekly video calls were truly a highlight of my week.

No. They were phenomenal and really blew away all of my expectations. I would definitely recommend ORIL to anyone looking for help with their projects!

Overall Score I can’t praise them enough! I’m so happy with the product and the process of working with ORIL.
    ORIL was very flexible to last minute changes and always on top of the ball with project timelines.
    They are incredibly cost effective. I’m really blown away by the quality of the project and the final price tag.
    They exceeded all my expectations.
    I will definitely use them again myself and tell anyone looking for developers to use them!

Web App Dev for Construction Company

"It’s difficult to find developers with their skills at prices like this."

Oct. 2018 - Mar. 2019

Oril developed a web application using Angular, Material Design, and Firebase. The meeting facilitation app supports real-time updates, communication, and feedback between users.

Birmingham, Alabama
Steve Moore
Manager of Scheduling, Robins and Morton

Internal stakeholders are pleased with the product, which has been praised after a limited launch. Affordable and flexible, Oril adapted to internal systems and provided excellent technical value. Customers can expect an organized partner capable of producing powerful yet accessible solutions.

I’m the division scheduling manager for Robins and Morton, a construction company. We recently started an in-house innovation subsidiary that’s developing several software products for our industry.

For what projects/services did your company hire Oril?

We hired Oril to build an interactive web application that allows unlimited users to concurrently provide feedback on meetings and events in real time.

We wanted an application that would perform smoothly on any device and be able to handle a large volume of traffic. We always wanted a neat, clean interface that anyone could use. There was also a small budget to contend with.

We’d worked with Oril before on a different product after finding them on a freelancer site. Out of 30 proposals, we narrowed our list down and interviewed a few of the top picks.

Oril provided full development of our product using Angular, Material Design, and Firebase. The application reacts instantly to user feedback and users can upvote and comment on each other’s statements.

Oril's team consisted of one project lead and two developers.

We’ve received good feedback from a soft launch, and our colleagues have asked us to utilize it at a company-wide meeting. It has intuitive and powerful features that we’re very excited to show the industry.

The lead developer, Maria (Project Manager, Oril) is very detail oriented and organized. I really hope we get to work with her again when we start phase II of our application. She sets aggressive goals for her team and makes sure nothing falls through the cracks.

Oril is highly cost-efficient. It’s difficult to find developers with their skills at prices like this. They’re also willing to adopt our systems and continue working until we’re happy with the product.

At first, we had them working on a more complex product, but there were some communication issues and we were making slow progress. They flourished when we moved them to the feedback application, however, impressing us immensely. When they switched PMs and added another resource, we noticed even better results.

Overall Score I'm happy with Oril and will use them on future projects that fit their skill set.
    They were willing to meet with us on our schedule, despite the time difference.
    They're an amazing value.
    Our application is coming out well polished.
    They did a great job.

Custom Website & Ordering Kiosk for Restaurant

"Every member of the team is very responsive, even on the weekends and outside of regular business hours."

Feb. - Nov. 2017

ORIL updated a website and an in-store kiosk for a dessert restaurant. The site provides an online ordering feature.

Senior Operations Manager, Rice to Riches Inc.

The team completed the project within a very short timeline. Internal stakeholders are pleased with the quality of the website and the post-launch support that was given. Their dedication to the partnership, coupled with their professionalism and attention to detail, set them apart.

Rice to Riches Inc. is an iconic New York city dessert restaurant that has been operating since 2003 and ships its desserts nationwide. I am currently holding the position of Operations Manager at Rice to Riches.

I oversee day-to-day operations including but not limited to staff management, inventory planning payroll, and public relations. I directly manage the project to modernize and bring tech innovation to the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire ORIL?

ORIL was hired to build a custom online shipping website, shippings processing app, and an in-store retail and shipping kiosk.

The goal of the project was to modernize an existing website, bring more customers to an online store, as well as to increase the revenue of the company by attracting more customers to order online. The in-store kiosk had to be rebuilt to look up to date and function properly, the old kiosk was outdated.

We have done online research in order to find the most reliable company that can build a brand new website in an extremely short time period. Three companies were considered, but our team (the president of the company, several other managers and myself) chose ORIL as they were the most responsive, reliable, seemed to understand all our needs very well and had the most impressive portfolio.

They modernized the existing website and rebuilt the in-store kiosk.

The team was composed of several specialists.

The whole project was done in the matter of a couple of months, including the negotiations stage and a testing phase. We have received the best quality website and kiosk and ongoing support.

While working with Oril we had the most seamless, easy and productive experience.

Every member of the team is very responsive, even on the weekends and outside of regular business hours. Their attention to details was excellent and their personal approach helped us to achieve the best result in the shortest time possible.

Overall Score One of the best companies we've worked with. Very reliable, great professionals
    The project was delivered on time
    The cost was very appropriate for the job that was done, I would say below average market price
    ORIL has done an amazing job in the shortest possible time. We've been extremely satisfied with everything.
    Very likely