Tell the world

Tell the world, that's what we live by. Thru our video solutions, we work mainly with manufacturers to grow their visibility, grow their revenues and lower their expenses. We are specialized in corporate videos, recruitment and training videos. We do everything: from conception to diffusion. Our expertise allows us to take your video and make it shine through the web with original placement strategies.

Vallee-Jonction, Canada
  • 264 rue Assise, 3e étage
    Vallee-Jonction G0S 3J0

Recruitment Videos for Recreational Machines Company

"They're not afraid to go outside the box and be funny."

May 2018 - May 2019

Oranje created marketing videos to assist with corporate recruiting. They created sketches and did filming and video and sound editing. They also published the videos online with interactive links.

10,000+ Employee

HR Advisor, BRP

The online reach of Oranje’s videos helped their customer reach their recruiting goals. Their social media strategies generated conversations about the brand. They’re a thoughtful team and they’re enthusiastic about developing novel solutions.

I'm an HR adviser at BRP, a company that sells motorized recreational machines, such as Ski-Doo. I do all the recruiting and associated marketing for our firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Oranje?

We had some issues with recruiting because we didn’t have access to the quality candidates we needed. We needed Oranje to make sure that we were visible on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram so our production would start on time with all the people we needed.

It was the second time that we’d worked with them, so they knew our team and our product. They invited us to their office and presented a sketch to make sure that people will talk about BRP. They had the idea of our director doing some interviews where people were asked to make the noise of a Ski-Doo. It was really funny.

They sent us a timeline of their delivery expectations, and then they came to our location. They did all the filming, which went really well. In the end, they made all the arrangements, the sound, and the image. In total, they created about 10 videos for us this year.

They also starting using Spotful this year, a platform that customizes videos to make them interactive with clickable links. In our videos, viewers could click to see other videos and could apply directly from the videos for a job. Oranje presented the idea of the interactive video so people could do all of this directly on one site.

My main point of contact is Samuel (Producer, Oranje). We also worked with Alex Nolee (Director of Photography) and Alice (Producer) on strategy.

They had more team members for the video shoots. For the main video, they had six or seven people, but at other times only two or three. There’s also a lot of people at our company working with them.

How did you come to work with Oranje?

They actually came to us. Their president called my director and told them that they would be great partners for us. We visited them and it just worked. They made the first videos with us last year, and we decided to go with them again this year.

We’ve spent around $50,000 ($38,000 USD) this year.

We worked together from May 2018–May 2019.

We needed to recruit over 400 people, and we did it. I think it was mostly due to the views on Facebook. We were able to reach a lot of people, and Oranje really helped us with all the strategies and how to use Facebook for publicity. They set up sponsorship on Facebook and Instagram. That really helped us because people were talking about us.

How did Oranje perform from a project management standpoint?

They're really responsive. I prefer to call them, but we also email and hold meetings. If I send an email, I usually have a response five minutes after.

They're really creative. Their images are really nice, but I think what makes them different is their ideas. They see bigger things and get some amazing ideas. They're not afraid to go outside the box and be funny.

I don't think so. I'm really happy with the work right now. It's perfect.

Video Production for Consulting Engineering Firm

"We really loved the services they provided..."

Dec. 2018 - May 2019

Oranje is the partner of choice when it comes to creating video content for the firm. They’re currently engaged in creating vlogs to promote internal expertise

Mont-Saint-Hilaire, Canada
Anne Vanier
Marketing Advisor, BBA

Their proactive team provides amazing input and is willing to challenge ideas in order to come up with a great end product. The vlogs please everyone so far and have helped to secure client contracts. Oranje stands out with their creativity and small team feel without sacrificing customer attention.

I’m a marketing advisor working for a Canadian consulting engineering firm based in Quebec.

For what projects/services did your company hire Oranje?

We initially hired them for creating a corporate video for us. We really loved the services they provided, so we now work with them for all of our video content.

We mainly wanted to promote the expertise of all of our engineers and position them as thought-leaders in their respected field of work.

We heard about Oranje through our digital agency and decided to hire them after hearing their vision for our video. We were also impressed by some of the other videos they've created.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

We usually brief them with the kind of content that we want and inform them of the goal behind the initiative. They come back to us with a few proposals, and we start from there. We’re currently shooting a series of vlogs for our website.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

Oranje is always proactive in proposing new ideas or challenging our own. I like to work with partners that aren’t afraid to let us know what they think because we hire them as experts in video and not only as cameramen.

Everyone at the firm loves the vlogs and now they all want to get one! We also successfully signed a client thanks to one of the vlogs that we did.

Working with Oranje is easy. Their project managers are always in control and get back to clients quickly with the requested changes.

Even though they’re a small team, you never have the feeling that they’re too busy to answer your questions. They’re well organized and have a team of experts in place. They feel like a big agency with the creative ideas of a small agency!

Some of the administrative processes could be improved, but I know that they’re working on it.

Video Production for Forestry Equipment Company

"If people are hearing about our company the first time, a video created by Oranje is the perfect first impression."

Nov. 2017 - Oct. 2018

Oranje produced a video to increase brand awareness for a forestry equipment manufacturer. The team worked on filming, narration in two languages, and editing. The second video is in development.

Dave Carrier
General Manager, Pro Pac Industries

Oranje did an exceptional job on the first video. The product fits well in the market. The client is looking forward to the results of the second video. Oranje’s contemporary team is creative and dedicated. Despite being a smaller team, they work hard to produce high-quality results.

I’m the general manager at Pro Pac Industries, a forestry equipment manufacturer based in Quebec.

What challenge were you trying to address with Oranje?

Even though we’ve been in business for around 34 years, we’re in a specialized market and are virtually unknown outside of that. I wanted a video that we could market to people who’ve never heard of us. I also wanted to showcase that we’re a credible supplier with experience.

Oranje met with me to see if we wanted a technical or philosophical video. After going over our approach and following their suggestions, their team began filming. They found a subcontractor for drone shots and speakers for French and English narrations. Oranje completed the editing and delivered the final product. They offered to help with distributing, but I chose not to take them up on that.

We work with a dedicated project manager. On occasion, we touch base with Julien (Vice President, Oranje), but never deal directly with their editing team. While they were filming the video, I worked with two men on the film crew, showing them what features I wanted in the piece.

How did you come to work with Oranje?

I saw one of their videos for one of my suppliers. I’m bilingual and hate bad translation. Watching the video, I was impressed with the quality of language and narration, which included the audio and text. I called my supplier, asking who made the video. After contacting Oranje, their team came and met with me.

We’ve spent around $25,000 so far.

We worked with Oranje on the first video between November 2017–October 2018.

While there were delays on our end, we completed the first video, and are in the process of the second. The initial video is a niche product. The second one we’re working on is much broader and for sales. We’ll have quantifiable results once that is launched and users begin engaging.

How did Oranje perform from a project management standpoint?

They do an excellent job with project management. Their team is extremely modern and up-to-date. At first, I was frustrated with the number of conference calls because I’m used to face-to-face interaction. However, that didn’t hurt the project. Throughout video production, we worked with people in different areas. The narrators lived in Quebec and Toronto, and the scriptwriter was based in California.  I was impressed with how efficient the process was.

I don’t have previous experience working with other vendors, so I can't compare them. I will say that Oranje is a passionate team and that’s how I am with my business. It’s nice working with a team that enjoys what they do. Even when I missed a conference call, I never felt like I was bothering them. They charged top dollar, but I haven’t compared the cost with other vendors. While they are a small team, Oranje produces quality work that people could see in a Super Bowl commercial. If people are hearing about our company the first time, a video created by Oranje is the perfect first impression.

I’ve watched a ton of raw video, and while they have the best intentions, their crew spent a lot of time filming footage we didn’t need. There was a lot of filming of the machine and not enough of our piece of equipment. I understand the difficulty of that, but it could be resolved with a quick briefing between us.

Video Production for Corporate Recruitment & Industry Awareness

"Though they are experts in their field, they valued our team’s input equally."

Oct. 2018–Jan. 2019

Oranje produced two videos to influence digital presence and promote new products. They produced the films from start to finish, including idea pitching, narrative writing, and filming.

Quebec, Canada
Cassandre Therrien
Marketing Coordinator, P.H. Tech Inc.

Though the videos aren’t finalized, they’ve received high praise from internal team members and are expected to significantly help recruitment and visibility efforts. As a team, Oranje was collaborative and insightful throughout the project. Their open communication style made for a smooth process.

I’m the marketing coordinator of P.H. Tech Inc, a PVC extrusions manufacturer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Oranje?

We hired Oranje to create a corporate video for our social media account and to help our recruitment efforts. We also wanted them to help create a video for our new product launch.

Their team pitched several ideas to us to begin the project. After they solidified their approach, they began planning each shoot and writing the scripts. They wrote the entire narrative for the video and sent us options to approve. They shot the video and submitted it for a final review recently, so we’re expecting to launch it soon. They also produced a video to promote our new product and wrapped up production for that.

They provided a dedicated project manager and 2–3 teammates for production.

How did you come to work with Oranje?

After hearing about Oranje, I liked their experience with bigger businesses and reputation for being skilled in their field.

We spent around $8,000 for one video and $15,000 on the other.

We worked together from October 2018–January 2019.

We haven't launched the video yet, so we don’t have metrics on its success yet. However, from what we’ve seen, we’re confident the final product will be a success in our target market. Our team has seen the videos and are optimistic we’ll gain recruits from them.

How did Oranje perform from a project management standpoint?

Our project manager was excellent—all the communication was quick and consistent. Their team followed our directions and provided their own ideas, so everyone felt heard.

Though they are experts in their field, they valued our team’s input equally. There were times they would defer to our insight on an issue and we appreciated it.

Though they showed us their drafts, we’d have liked to see more of the original footage to give our input earlier in the process.

We weren’t able to work as quickly as they wanted to, so our original timeline wasn’t fully followed.
    Though they are more expensive than some, everything was done well.
    Nothing can be perfect, but they did a solid job.
    I’m likely to recommend them.

Video Production for Manufacturer

"They’re young, they try new stuff, and they’re always open to new ideas."

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Oranje created a video and implemented a social media campaign with it on Facebook in order to bring in new leads for recruitment efforts.

Vancouver, Canada
Carl Beauparlant
Human Resources Director, BRP

The initial campaign brought in 136,000 leads, which speaks volumes of Oranje’s quality work, leading to their involvement in the next campaign. Their team’s passion for what they do, expertise, and creativity make them a valuable vendor that understands needs perfectly.

I’m the HR director of BRP, a company based in Vancouver and Quebec that specializes in recreational vehicles.

What challenge were you trying to address with Oranje?

There’s a tough employee market here and we needed to hire around 400 temps for extended production on the evening shifts. This was getting harder and harder to do each year, so I reached out to Oranje to see if we could set up a recruitment campaign on social media and video sites. In the past, we had focused more on newspapers and radio, so I decided to try new approaches.

Oranje worked with us on communication and marketing so that we could reach out to new leads. They implemented a social media strategy on Facebook and made a short video, bringing all the creativity and knowledge required for that.

Their owner is my main contact.

How did you come to work with Oranje?

Their CEO contacted me after seeing me on the news on TV trying to push recruitment. He told me I had done a pretty good job, but he wanted to propose something new. That’s how it all started.

The total cost has been $125,000–$200,000.

We started working with Oranje in October 2017. The first campaign was for hiring people for June 2018, and we worked on it for a few months. We’re now working together on next year’s campaign.

We ran a sponsored campaign on Facebook and the video reached around 532,000 views. It brought in 136,000 leads, which was a very good score for us. Overall, it’s been a great partnership.

How did Oranje perform from a project management standpoint?

I’d say they’ve performed perfectly. I use the phone with them, and my team uses email for the most part. We also meet face to face.

Their team’s passion, energy, creativity, and unreal talent stands out. Oranje is also easy to work with. They’re kind people that listen carefully and understand our needs, asking questions constantly to make sure everything is okay for us. They’re young, they try new stuff, and they’re always open to new ideas.

Since they’re a young team, they don’t have much experience, but this will come in time. They’re very good at what they do, so it’s not a relevant drawback for us.

They’re very good.
    I have referred them to other people.

Video Production for Advocacy Group

“Within four hours of posting it online, the video received over 3,000 views and lots of positive comments.”

June 2018 - Nov. 2018

Oranje produced a commemorative video highlighting the impact and importance of the regional steel industry. The team did all of the filming and editing, basing the video on provided suggestions.

Montreal, Canada
Hellen Christodoulou
Regional Manager, The Canadian Institute of Steel Construction

Oranje did amazing work and had excellent project management. They did the necessary research to provide insightful advice and worked together with the in-house team to create the best video possible. Everyone who’s seen the video loves it.

I’m the regional manager of the Canadian Institute of Steel Construction. We represent, educate, and advocate for fabricators, suppliers, architects, and anyone else involved in the steel construction industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Oranje?

We wanted to create a commemorative video for our 20th anniversary that’d show the importance of our organization and the legacy we’ve created.

The goal of the video was to highlight the investment and economic impact the steel industry has made in our region. I provided Oranje with a series of fabricators and suppliers and also a list of questions to ask them that could be used to create the video. I gave them access to photos and other materials that involved the steel industry, and Oranje was responsible for putting it all together. They did all the filming, editing, and production involved in creating the video. We then released it at a design award gala.

How did you come to work with Oranje?

One of our fabricators recommended them.

We worked together from June-November 2018.

We had over 300 guests at the gala, and everyone loved the video. Within four hours of posting it online, the video received over 3,000 views and positive comments. It’s been very well-received.

How did Oranje perform from a project management standpoint?

The team was spectacular and had great collaboration. They were creative and highly focused.

They know the industry well and understand their own strengths. They do research to provide proper advice and listen to your ideas in order to create the best solution.

They’re credible and reliable; I’d highly recommend working with them.

Overall Score I'm really impressed with them.
    I'd definitely recommend them.

Video Production for Flooring Company

“They collaborated extremely well and 100% delivered.”

July 2018 - Oct. 2018

Oranje produced, filmed, and edited a series of four recruitment videos, three of which have already been launched.

Quebec, Canda
Jacinthe Cloutier
Marketing / Communications Coordinator, Mercier Flooring

The videos were produced based on content created in-house, which though a departure from Oranje’s usual process, they responded to extremely well and delivered excellent products. Their team is open to suggestions and is flexible, working smoothly and managing the process well.

I’m the marketing and communications coordinator for Mercier Flooring, a wood flooring company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Oranje?

We needed recruitment videos for our HR department, which we wanted to be about them as an employer, rather than our brand itself. We had created the content and their team came on board when it was time to execute and produce the content.

They filmed four videos for us, three of which are out now. Their filming team shot them, and afterward, they took care the editing according to the scripts and scenarios that had been written internally.

They didn’t take care of the broadcast plan—we have a communications agency on retainer for that.

We had their account coordinator, a cameraman, a producer, and a sound technician. There were four to five people involved at any given time, depending on what was worked on.

How did you come to work with Oranje?

Through my personal Facebook page, I asked for recommendations for companies that were able to execute something a bit more outside the box, as what we were seeing currently on social media about recruitment was all very similar. I wanted a company that could break out of that pattern. A friend of mine with this kind of style pointed me to Oranje.

We worked together from July–October 2018.

We had a concept, so the project was about them getting into our head and delivering what we had in mind. They usually create the content, shoot it, and then do everything from A to Z, so this was different for them. Even so, they collaborated extremely well and 100% delivered.

How did Oranje perform from a project management standpoint?

The project management was good. A lot of it was done here internally, as it was about them keeping up with what was going on. They had a larger role when it came to the editing process and that was smooth as well. It was easy to collaborate with them as they were open to our suggestions and were willing to propose improvements.

They’re open-minded and open to working outside of their usual processes. It was easy and a great partnership. I asked the owner afterward how they found the project, and he said it was different from their usual process, but it was smooth.

No. I was very happy with their services.

Don’t hesitate to feed them ideas depending on how you’re going to work with them and your agreement. They really try to understand your needs.

Overall Score I really enjoyed working with them and so did my HR manager and everyone involved.
    They met their deadlines.
    There were a few adjustments needed, but they were open to them.

Video Production for Manufacturer

"They excel at adapting messages to a target audience."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Oranje has planned, filmed, and produced a short recruiting video that describes the company's culture, mission, and job opportunities.

Trois-Rivières, Canada
Kim Petrisevac
Marketing Advisor, Barrette Structural

The rough cut of the video is both appealing and informative. Oranje solicits feedback frequently and crafts compelling, honest messages. Their solid management and structured workflow move the project forward, while their creative ideas keep it fresh and interesting.

I'm a marketing and communications advisor to a manufacturer and distributor of roof trusses, prefabricated walls, and open concept floor systems. We assist with residential, multi-residential, institutional, commercial, and agricultural projects. I develop marketing and communications strategies, then coordinate their implementation with a wide range of collaborators and suppliers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Oranje?

Like many manufacturers, we’re experiencing a labor shortage. We also have a notoriety issue in several cities. To promote ourselves as a large employer, we wanted to integrate a video with our online recruitment strategy.

Our goal was to define the company, its working environment, and the culture it offers to potential workers. We wanted to describe ourselves in an interesting way while remaining authentic and honest.

Oranje already had ties with our management team and an impressive portfolio of work for diverse manufacturers. Their website convinced me that they had the talent, creativity, and experience to tackle our challenge. Our first discussions showed us that they were professional and structured, yet flexible and open. That was exactly what we needed.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

After a few phone discussions, we had a face-to-face meeting. Oranje explained their services and pricing, then explained how they work with other clients.

Once we decided exactly what type of product we wanted, we sat down with their creative team to discuss how to describe ourselves in an authentic, appealing way. Oranje's questions helped us brainstorm and find the right communication angle.

They submitted their concept, explanations, and voiceover narration. After minor touch-ups, we scheduled a long day of shooting. Their team was professional, flexible, and collaborative. They sent us the footage later and asked if we wanted to eliminate any shots.

Most recently, they submitted the first version of the video for comments. I was surprised by the quality of the rough cut.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

They have provided a three-person film crew and a project coordinator to liaise throughout the project and answer our questions.

The project is still in the making.

The workflow is effective, and having a project coordinator is practical. They have obviously worked on similar projects many times and know what they are doing. Our project coordinator is a one-stop shop for questions and planning.

Their structured working documents and templates guide our internal discussions and decisions. For example, they provide a template with which to indicate the modifications to the video rough cuts.

They're creative. They know that an appealing video should strike a note with the viewer. It can’t just be informative; it must be emotional. They excel at adapting messages to a target audience.

I would rather not discuss this because our project is ongoing.

Video Production for Transportation Company

"They're a young team, but they're very good at what they do."

May 2018 - Ongoing

Helping a business attract new clients and employees, Oranje worked with multiple deprtments to produce a corporate video and a human resources video.

Quebec, Canada
Ann-Marie Lacroix
Marketing Assistant, Kenworth Quebec

The internal team is happy with the quality of the videos and the customer service. Great listeners, Oranje understood all needs, while their flexibility and high level of expertise earned them trust.

I'm a marketing assistant at Kenworth Quebec. We sell heavy trucks to clients in transportation industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Oranje?

We needed a company to help us create multiple videos.

They've produced a corporate video to help us attract new clients and they're currently working on a human resources video for prospective employees. We have a lot of different departments that we wanted to showcase, so they spent two days shooting the footage. It was a collaborative process and we had an in-house producer who did the script and worked with Oranje.

We worked with about five members of their team.

How did you come to work with Oranje?

We talked to a few different companies and got their quotes. Oranje understood our needs, so we decided they were the best fit for us.

We've spent about $15,000.

We started working with them in May 2018 and the relationship is ongoing.

We haven't released the videos yet, but our internal team is very happy with the quality of the videos and the footage.

How did Oranje perform from a project management standpoint?

They're doing a great job. They're very attentive to our needs and flexible when we need to add or change things.

They're a young team, but they're very good at what they do. You can trust them.

Nothing comes to mind.

Meet their whole team, including a videographer, and make sure they understand what you want to accomplish with your video.

We didn't choose the lowest price, but it was worth it. They delivered a high-quality product.
    We didn't have a set deadline, but they understood that we needed the videos soon.

Video Production for Trailer Designer and Manufacturer

“Our communication was perfect. I've been in this business for a long time, and I love the way they work.”

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Oranje has provided on-location video production for a corporate video and two product profiles. The filming included international shoots. Soon, the team will begin offering Google AdWords and Analytics.

Michel Lesange
National Manager - Sales/Marketing, Deloupe

Oranje captured the ideal shots in the production process. Their talented producers have an impactful process in place and delivered well-received videos. They provided high-caliber services that inspired the client to extend the engagement into a new contract.

I'm the national sales and marketing manager at Deloupe Trailers. We're part of Brasa Group, which includes three companies that manufacture trailers for industrial and wood logging businesses. We have about 200 employees across the US and Canada. My job is to coordinate a strategy to expand our sales volume.

What challenge were you trying to address with Oranje?

After reflecting on how to improve our website, we decided to create corporate movies and profiles for the internet. We looked for a firm who could help us achieve these goals.

When Oranje came down to propose a quote for their services, we went through the process of defining a scope. Based on the information and text I provided, they suggested a concept, method, atmosphere, and set up.

Oranje came up with a plan to produce one corporate video and two product profiles. I elaborated on our company’s history, described the type of video we wanted, and provided text with translations for French and English.

We spent three days together on the road. Oranje assigned us a producer and camera operators. They assembled an entire team and took care of all the details. Based on all the tasks we outlined in the quote, they planned a calendar for the project. They kept us updated about any delays.

I was in touch with one account manager, who did a good job.

How did you come to work with Oranje?

Oranje called us regarding their services during business development outreach. Julien (Vice President, Oranje) presented what they could do for us perfectly. He outlined their strategy and method, discussed work they'd done for other companies, and provided referrals. Based on that short conversation, my general manager decided we should meet them. I found their company’s approach to our project very interesting, so we signed a contract. We are one of many industrial businesses they're working with right now.

The initial budget was close to $25,000. We will probably spend another $10,000 for the shoots we've done in Ontario and the Rimouski, Canada. These locations are very far away, so the extra fees are understandable. We've discussed extending our collaboration to include Google AdWords and Analytics strategy with our website. Added together, the two contracts will total close to $40,000–$45,000.

We've been working together since April 2018. Our first meeting was in March. Tomorrow, we will finish our last filming segment. We hope to complete the corporate video and other products by the end of September and have further projects planned.

Since the beginning, I've been extremely satisfied with Oranje. Everything has been perfect. I showed the video and products they shot to my staff, and everybody has been impressed by the results. They're pleased with the quality and videography. Personally, I'm 100% satisfied with their filming. They picked up the specific images I wanted them to. I was with them in the field to exchange ideas as they filmed and instructed them about the visuals I wanted to capture. The producer and cameraman had a great method in place.

We redesigned our website at the same time as this project, so no users have seen the videos yet. In the month, we will have a show in Toronto and will see the impact of their work on our company for the first time. I will see even more results from their work in the next three months. I had a great experience, and it would be a pleasure to recommend them to others.

How did Oranje perform from a project management standpoint?

I interacted with one person. If any points were unclear, she'd get back to me with an explanation. She was always available to discuss anything regarding the project. Oranje respected the calendar we planned. Our communication was perfect. I've been in this business for a long time, and I love the way they work. The quality of their staff and services is awesome.

There was no doubt in my mind Oranje could complete the job. They were professional, delivered what they promised, and met my high expectations.

Honestly, no. Oranje was very clear and straightforward. Most suppliers agree to a term payment, but they asked for a deposit when they completed different parts of the project. I can understand why. Some customers keep requesting changes and additions. In the end, you have to find a way to finish the project. I was okay with receiving separate bills, but other clients might not be. This wasn't a big deal, especially since the project lasted for five months.

I would have no problem doing so.