PPC Management That Works

PPC campaigns need dedicated experts to turn your money into profit. As a dedicated PPC agency, we aim to help your business to be more successful with Google Adwords, BingAds, Facebook Ads & Amazon PPC, acquire more conversions and leads for less at an affordable cost.

Salford, United Kingdom
  • 12th floor, Blue Tower, MediaCityUK
    Salford, GTM M50 2ST

PPC Campaign for Hair Care Product Seller

“We’ve grown spectacularly, and we’re currently hitting record sales numbers.”

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

After establishing a good understanding of the business, Optimum Click Ltd. identified a collection of relevant keywords and phrases to target with PPC campaigns. They continue to manage the efforts.

Montreal, Canada
Owner, Hair Care Product Firm

Optimum Click Ltd. produced immediate results. About half of the brand’s total sales are generated from their PPC campaigns. The team shows unwavering commitment, taking responsibility for all of their work. Overall, they’re detail-oriented, honest, and client-focused partner.

I’m the founder of a company that sells wigs, hair extensions, and other related products through a collection of e-commerce websites.

What challenge were you trying to address with Optimum Click Ltd.?

We’re a local Canadian company that’s competing against US-based retailers that have a lot more knowledge and experience in the marketing field. We’d worked with digital marketing companies in the past, but we didn’t feel like they really understood our business model. Our products are very specific, and we operate in a niche market, so we needed to implement targeted strategies. Some of our previous partners were targeting irrelevant keywords with our PPC campaigns, so we decided to find an experienced vendor to help us compete against the larger companies with a more accurate and cost-effective solution. Generating a high ROI was our top priority.

First, Optimum Click Ltd. did a broad analysis of our industry to get a feel of our position in the market. We’re a small company with a limited reach, so we need very targeted digital marketing strategies. They understood this need and identified several specific keywords and phrases that represented our products perfectly.

The Optimum Click Ltd. team then created a Google Ads account and implemented a few PPC campaigns. They routinely analyze our performance to make sure our sales rates are up, and we’re generating ROI. The team also monitors our Google Analytics account, making the necessary adjustments to help us attract high-quality traffic.

I have three points of contact with Optimum Click Ltd. Our account manager oversees all of our progress, answers any questions, and manages our Google Ads campaigns. We also have a social media specialist who helps us launch all of our social media PPC ads. Finally, they provide a technical resource that works with our internal developers to make changes to our e-commerce platform to improve the performance of our PPC campaigns.

How did you come to work with Optimum Click Ltd.?

We had a disastrous experience with our previous PPC provider. They consistently produced mediocre results, telling me that it was only temporary, and we’d see more success soon. Eventually, I realized they weren’t targeting the right keywords with our PPC campaigns. I started looking for alternatives, and a friend referred me to Optimum Click Ltd. They informed us of their approach—that they actively track clients’ ROI and regularly monitor all keywords. Ultimately, we decided to transition our PPC efforts to their team.

So far, we’ve spent a total of $50,000–$65,000.

We started working with them in April 2018, and it’s an ongoing relationship.

The results were immediate. We were expecting it to take a bit of time but were surprised to see a return on our investment right away. We’ve grown spectacularly, and we’re currently hitting record sales numbers. About 50% of that revenue is generated from the Optimum Click Ltd. team’s PPC campaigns.

How did Optimum Click Ltd. perform from a project management standpoint?

We have weekly calls with our account manager to share progress updates and outline any areas to improve. Mainly, we communicate via Skype, but we occasionally email as well. Their team was very detail-oriented. They asked us about each of our products before launching any campaigns. They’re also very honest, providing realistic expectations for their work and keeping us updated at all times.

I really appreciate how closely they monitor our ROI. They pride themselves in being a valuable investment for their clients, making sure their digital marketing strategies perform well. Their commitment is very clear. If the results of our PPC campaigns start to waver, they immediately notice and address the issue. I never have to check in with them to make sure they’re aware of any campaign-related challenges.

It would be great if they offered support services in different languages. I also own a French website, and I plan to launch an Arabic website soon. I’m very impressed with their work on our English site, so I’d like to leverage their services for my other web properties as well. I’m hopeful that they’ll expand their language capabilities as they grow and onboard more staff.

First, I recommend clients make sure that PPC campaigns are effective for their business. I know that PPC ads wouldn’t be as helpful if we were a younger company, but they were perfect for us because we were already well-established. Additionally, clients should make sure their website runs smoothly before partnering with Optimum Clicks Ltd. Technical issues and slow load times could undermine the value of the PPC campaigns.

Overall Score So far, it’s been a great experience. They’re communicative and responsive.
    We’re on schedule most of the time, but we’ve missed the occasional deadline. In those cases, they informed us as soon as possible.
    They’re cheaper than our previous vendor, and they generate better results.
    Their strategies work.
    I highly recommend them. They really care about their clients.

Google Ads for Railway Tours

"Optimum Click works hard to achieve accurate results for our business."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Optimum Click provides ongoing Google Ads management services to generate stronger value and an increased return in investment. The team works to improve ranking on search engines.

Northern Ireland
Donal McKenna
Managing Director, IRP Ltd

Ranking improved significantly since Optimum Click began their services. Optimum Click proactively provides updates and recommendations. Customers can expect a team that works seamlessly and is knowledgeable in the world of search.

I’m the managing director of a rail tour operations company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Optimum Click Ltd.?

We hired Optimum Click to manage Google Ads.

We wanted an increased ROI and better value.

We found Optimum Click on Upwork.

Their team provides ongoing management for all of our advertising platforms.

What was your team composition?

We work directly with a team manager as well as other team members for different aspects of the project.

We rank second next to our most prominent partner in Google rankings.

How did Optimum Click Ltd. perform from a project management standpoint?

Working with Optimum Click is easy. Their team gives regular updates and results and provides excellent recommendations.

What impresses you about Optimum Click Ltd.?

I appreciate the frequent updates their team provides. Optimum Click works hard to achieve accurate results for our business.

There are none that I can think of.

PPC for Visual Art Nonprofit

“I’ve worked with many other firms before, and they’re the best I’ve ever had.”

2016 - Ongoing

Optimum Click Ltd. manages PPC campaigns, mainly helping with Google Ads. They listen to in-house suggestions and implement on those ideas, providing the most optimized solutions possible.

New York Metro Area
Eric Sparre
Owner, Artspan

Optimum Click works hard and achieves results, recently increasing conversion rates. They’re honest and straightforward, proactively engaging with the project goals.

I’m the owner of ArtSpan, a company that makes websites and offer a marketplace for our members.

What challenge were you trying to address with Optimum Click Ltd.?

We needed help with member acquisition and hard sales.

Optimum Click Ltd. mainly helps with Google Ads. They implement our PPC solutions and also provide testing to make sure they’re optimized.

My primary point of contact is the owner.

We’ve been working together since 2016, and the partnership is ongoing.

Because of them, we’ve seen an increase in our conversions.

How did Optimum Click Ltd. perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re an honest team that produces results and does their job well.

They listen to what we say but also provide suggestions. I’ve worked with many other firms before, and they’re the best I’ve ever had. We plan to work with them for a long time.