"Amping Up Calls, Leads & Sales"

OptFirst specializes in integrated search marketing. Search is proven to be one of the highest converting media opportunities of possible marketing spends. Why? Because the advertising company captures the audience looking for the exact product or service at the exact moment they need it. They already have the sense of urgency built in. They need a phone number and a contact box to get a quote.

What we do is put companies in front of the consumers by organic, paid and local search through Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (Pay Per Click Advertising) via Google AdWords & Bing Ads, Google Shopping, ReMarketing, Facebook Ads, and Google/Bing maps.

The search marketing industry is always evolving, and here at OptFirst we are always on top of our game. Most recently we have specialized in creating and optimizing AMP mobile sites. We build websites that not only look great but also perform, drive targeted actions and invite consumer interaction. Our sites have powerful tools that track, monitor, measure and test every visitor action and intention.

Once a consumer finds a company via search – they will also check their online reputation. 79% of consumers trust online reviews as much a personal recommendation so it’s very important to showcase your happy clients. When you seamlessly integrate all these aspects – the results are powerful. You have increased customers, sales and company growth.

2001

Sheraton Hotel & Resorts

PS Financial Services

Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce

Digital Marketing Projects for Cryotherapy Clinic

"OptFirst's turnaround time has blown me away, and it's one of the main reasons I've consistently gone back to them."

July 2016 - Ongoing

OptFirst designed a website to establish branding and convey educational information about an alternative health spa. They continue to manage online marketing campaigns to increase customer interest.

Miami Metro Area
Owner, Cryotherapy Center

Through OptFirst’s SEM/SEO skills, business traffic increased by 20%, and phone/text inquiries rose by 40%. The team’s boutique-style approach, cost-saving performance, and user-friendly designs strengthen the ongoing engagement.

We encourage the body to heal itself naturally through blood flow. We do this by freezing the body, compressing its tissues, and warming it back up. We provide cryotherapy, compression therapy, and infrared sauna in order to accomplish those goals. I’m the owner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with OptFirst?

We wanted to bring traffic through the door and gain more customers through our website, Facebook, Google SEO and AdWords, and so on.

OptFirst is handling our online marketing. They put together the website, ran all our Google AdWords campaigns, and started running Facebook advertising two months ago. I had tried to do this myself and failed miserably. OptFirst is already doing a much better job on this end.

How did you come to work with OptFirst?

Ironically, I found OptFirst through a Google search. I talked to two other companies, but once I met John, their founder, in person, I was sold on their services. I was also able to review some of OptFirst's past performances and saw metrics which looked genuine. I visited those web pages, and it was all laid out perfectly.

How much have you invested with OptFirst?

In the beginning, when we were undergoing the website development, the scope was much larger. I estimate that the cost was 10 hours per week for three months. During the last several months, we've worked on SEO and marketing and used around two hours per week.

We started working with OptFirst in July 2016. We're still with them.

I'm very satisfied with OptFirst. When I initially started tracking the site, I saw a 20% increase in actual traffic through the door. The calls and/or texts we received increased by almost 40%.

How did OptFirst perform from a project management standpoint?

OptFirst's turnaround time has blown me away, and it's one of the main reasons I've consistently gone back to them. I can email them about something and see it done half an hour later, which is very impressive for someone as internet-illiterate as myself.

What did you find most impressive about OptFirst?

I'm in a new space, and not many people are familiar with cryotherapy. OptFirst has done a great job of delivering a very user-friendly and educational site. They took their time, looked at the market, and plugged any holes we had. Beyond response time, I've appreciated OptFirst's ability to get my message across clearly and concisely with people who were not very educated about the product.

Are there any areas OptFirst could improve?

I would like to have 50% more people through the door, but I don't have any criticisms for OptFirst. I’ve figured out that the more I spend, the more return I get. I'm not ready to go higher in my budget, but this is no fault of OptFirst. I’ve advertised in local magazines and bus stops and never saw anything from it. OptFirst has saved me a ton of money in that regard since I was able to discontinue all of that and focus strictly on the online part. It's been a very positive relationship so far.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with OptFirst?

First and foremost, OptFirst is a boutique firm, from my perspective. They won't take on just any client and focus on customizing what the client wants for their website or advertising. I felt like I received individual attention, and it's been a good relationship.

OptFirst has never been late on anything. I was surprised at how quickly some of the work was completed.
    I'm very happy with OptFirst. They've never gone over budget, and everything was explained to me upfront.
    OptFirst has always delivered. When I wanted to tweak something, it was quickly tweaked to my liking.
    As long as it's not for another cryotherapy company, I would. OptFirst is a great group.

SEO for Courier Services Company

"I ranked on page 20 of results for certain words. I am now on page one pretty much across the board for all my services."

2013 - Ongoing

In order to reach new prospects, OptFirst conducted a number of web-based marketing campaigns. This included SEO services as well as pay per click advertising campaigns for social media platforms.

Jorge Mendez
Owner, Ultimate Express Services

OptFirst’s work resulted in successfully reaching page one for the targeted keywords. Due to their skills and exclusivity policy, they produced effective results and the partnership continues.

We provide logistic solutions for companies wanting to transport their documents in the city of Miami. We deliver anything from medical records to lawyer briefs.

I am the owner of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with OptFirst?

I wanted to reach prospective customers that didn't come through recommendations.

OptFirst has provided a combination of on-site and off-site SEO services. They optimized keywords for me. There is a great variety of services in my industry, so the challenge was to find how my particular services could be marketed.

We also ran a couple of pay per click and online media campaigns on Facebook and LinkedIn.

How did you come to work with OptFirst?

I met one of their staff members at a networking event. I chose them based on our conversation and my prior knowledge of their company.

The total cost of their services has been under $10,000.

I've been working with OptFirst for almost three years. The engagement is ongoing.

OptFirst has made improvements beyond my expectations. Our services are quite vast. I've gotten calls from The Boston Globe and The New York Times as a result of certain keywords for which we marketed the site.

When we first started working together, I ranked on page 20 of results for certain words. I am now on page one pretty much across the board for all my services. This has equated to an overall improvement. I went from getting one call per day, to twenty calls daily from people looking for services. Out of those, a large number translates to sales.

For my type of service, my company is the only one in my area with such a level of site optimization.

What distinguishes OptFirst from other providers?

One of the things that sets them aside is that they only work with one person in an industry, in one particular location. Like in my case, for instance, I’m their only client in Florida who does what I do. So it’s not like I’m getting the same website or optimization that some of my competitors are getting. What I’m getting from OptFirst is unique, and that’s very valuable.

Is there anything OptFirst could have improved or done differently?

The only advice I’d offer is that they may want to expand to areas besides SEO, in order to accommodate clients who are first starting out and don't have a website.

SEO for Insurance Recovery Company

"The first website that OptFirst worked on for me has reached the number one ranking in Google for its category."

OptFirst provided a complete site revamp to increase visits and search engine results. This included SEO services and development for full-browser and mobile device optimization.

Carlos Plana
Executive Director, Gables Insurance Recovery

OptFirst has provided consistent, quality work on a number of sites throughout this multi-year partnership. The site in question successfully reached the top of the first page on Google, and given these results, the partnership is ongoing.

We help medical providers and individuals with their claims against insurance companies. We work with both medical and property claims, either residential or commercial ones. On the medical side, we help patients review their medical records, and for medical providers, we review outstanding accounts receivable and attempt to collect from the health insurance company at that end.

I am the Executive Director of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with OptFirst?

We wanted to obtain more exposure on the internet. We lagged behind the competition in terms of SEO and Google rankings, often times not even ranking within the first five pages of results.

OptFirst elevated our situation through different campaigns. We currently rank within the first results. They developed pages within our site, based on our content. Our site was revamped in order to make sure that it would be optimized not only for full browsers, but also for mobile devices.

How did you come to work with OptFirst?

I met them through a networking group of which I am a member. OptFirst talked about their business during the event. I talked with their other clients and decided to hire them for my own business.

I don't have this information. I will say that I've been working with OptFirst for years. They initially helped me with one website, but the work has been scaled up to three, for my different business sections: one site is for property claims, one for medical providers, and the last one is aimed at patients. OptFirst developed all three sites.

We've been working together for over three years. I expanded our relationship even more because a lot more people have contacted our office as a result of their work.

The first website that OptFirst worked on for me has reached the number one ranking in Google for its category. During the last two to three months, I've gotten at least two phone calls each day for our services. This was the reason for expanding our work to the other two websites my company runs.

What distinguishes OptFirst from other providers?

I really like that they only work with one client for each business type. I am a public adjuster and I know that OptFirst will concentrate on getting me to the first page of Google without having to compete with another one of their clients.

Is there anything OptFirst could have improved or done differently?

I provide my own content, so I would appreciate it if OptFirst could employ someone for this purpose. From a technical point of view, they work very well. The websites are great overall, but I have to generate my own content for them. That’s a potential area for growth for them.

Web Design and SEO for Outdoor Adventure Company

"I'm very pleased with their performance and with what OptFirst does as an organization."

OptFirst designed a new website and provided SEO services in order to increase prospective customers.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Bill Ferris
Owner of Outdoor Adventuring Company

OptFirst’s work has resulted in a steady climb in SEO rankings. With the significantly improved site, customers are finally being generated from the web. They’ve been a fantastic technical partner with the ability to communicate technical issues in layman's terms.

Cypress Outdoor Adventures is a private airboat tour company in Fort Lauderdale. We specialize in private tours, boat fishing and bass fishing, as well as sunset tours.

I am the owner and operator of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with OptFirst?

When I started this business, we decided to use GoDaddy in order to build our website. They did a horrible job on the mobile side, so we needed to figure out different options for making this work. I was essentially cheated out of $3,000.

Our first website was atrocious. I had to make a number of changes myself in order to make it visually-appealing, but it wasn't close to being up-to-par on the backend either. OptFirst built me a brand-new website from the ground up. I also use them for on-site and off-site SEO.

We started from the bottom, and now I'm getting phone calls. No one was touching my website in the beginning, given that it was brand-new, but now I'm getting a lot of attention through it. I'm definitely reaping the benefits of my investment.

How did you come to work with OptFirst?

I've spoken to a lot of media groups and was told everything from A to Z in terms of what would work and what wouldn't. What one person would say on one phone call would be the opposite of what I'd hear on my next conversation. It was very frustrating.

I found OptFirst through their Google+ reviews. John Kriney, their Chief Executive Officer, had also written a book for which I read some reviews. They seemed credible and had some happy customers. I also wanted a local company that I could contact in person; everybody else was located in Silicon Valley. If I ever wanted to come to their office and choke them out, I didn't want to travel. My aim was to build a relationship, for which I reached out to OptFirst.

The monthly cost of their services is under $1,000 for SEO work.

We started working together three to four months ago. The relationship is ongoing.

Since the website launched two months ago, I've seen a step-up in rankings and have started getting calls from people who found my site on Google. This is extremely satisfying, given that we were ranking on the 40th page of results when we first started. I don't think a lot of people in my industry are investing as much in SEO, so I'm starting to climb in the ranks doing it the right way, without getting penalized for black hat tricks.

What distinguishes OptFirst from other providers?

Their customer service makes them stand out. When I have a question, OptFirst gets back to me immediately. I don't work in the IT industry, so I may abuse some layman's terms, but they reduce notions to a very simplistic form and are very responsive to what I need. I feel that I'm developing a friendship with their team.

Is there anything OptFirst could have improved or done differently?

I'm very pleased with their performance and with what OptFirst does as an organization. I'd be the first one to speak out if there was something wrong.

I've already recommended them.

SEO for Luxury Realty Company

"We trust OptFirst Web Marketing with our entire business. They give us a very personalized, hands-on approach."

January 2014 - Ongoing

OpFirst has provided a number of marketing services including SEO, blog work, web design, and a site revamp to optimize for mobile devices.

Cathy Corrigan-Perez
Office Manager and Realtor at Luxury Living Realty

Business has considerably increased due to OpFirst’s work, with an average of 10 more qualified leads generated per month. They achieved the top position on Google for targeted keywords and have been a trustworthy, detail-oriented partner. The future of this partnership is eagerly anticipated.

My company is called Luxury Living Realty. We are a real estate and luxury residential market in Miami, Florida. We focus mainly on Fisher Island, Miami Beach, Star Island, Hibiscus Island, Coconut Grove, and Coral Gables.

I am the office manager and Realtor.

What business challenge were you trying to address with OptFirst Web Marketing?

They've helped us in a lot of different areas. When we initially contacted them, we had previously been using somebody to handle all of our SEO [search engine optimization], web design, print, marketing – we had been using an all-in-one house and we were not happy with the results. When we contacted OptFirst, we were in the process of dividing that up and finding people who were experts in certain areas. The areas that we are working on with OptFirst are SEO and our website. They have not only handled the SEO of our website, but we also have a mobile site. We have a secondary site that's specifically for Fisher Island. We have the main website, which is translated into multiple languages. They were integral in that whole process because they did the whole thing. Then recently we had a revamp to make everything cleaner and nicer. Two years ago, the mobile sites looked different than they do now, so OptFirst is now in the process of revamping our mobile site into one that is more accurate, compared to the simpler sites that were more popular a couple of years ago.

In addition to the SEO and web design, we have ad campaigns on Google with them. They also post our blogging on the website, but they are not the content drivers of the blog.

How did you come to work with OptFirst Web Marketing?

We were very highly referred to them by a colleague of ours who had seen their work previously. We were in the process of interviewing a bunch of different candidates and I have to tell you that on the initial interview, they really impressed us. They blew our minds with the things that they'd already discovered wrong with our site. They showed us some things that they could fix right away. It was an extremely long list of things. It was ridiculous. We had been trusting our all-in-one house team, but they had missed a lot of things and we had no way of knowing that. I was very impressed by OptFirst. We hired them on the spot.

It is less than $10,000 on a monthly basis.

We began our relationship with OptFirst in January 2014, and the work is ongoing. We're definitely eager to continue working with them.

On Google, there's nobody above us. On Yahoo, there's seven above us. Bing is 11 above us. Google Plus is zero, Google Maps is zero, Google Local is zero, and Bing Local has two above us. That's all search engines. That's the summary. Then, on our full report, it goes by phrasing. It ranges anywhere from one to 16. Those search results are for different phrases that we're using, like "real estate agents in Miami," "Realtors Miami Beach," and "Realtors Fisher Island." It's a dramatic difference from where we were before. In terms of qualified leads, we've also seen a huge jump. More people are getting to our site and filling out a contact form. For us, that's great because we went from one each month to 90 through August. That's an increase of around 10 qualified leads per month.

What distinguishes OptFirst Web Marketing from other providers?

Personalities, specifically the way that personalities work together with yours, are very important in business. We trust OptFirst Web Marketing with our entire business. They give us a very personalized, hands-on approach. They have been very detail oriented. We're grateful because we see the difference regularly. Our website, and as a consequence our business, is improving. Every time I have a question, or I want to know something, or need to have something done quickly, their team is very quick to respond. It's a very wonderful relationship.

Is there anything OptFirst Web Marketing could have improved or done differently?

At this point – no. They've been doing an awesome job.

SEO for Acupuncture Practice

"I never felt like I got left behind. I wish I felt this good about every business I deal with."

2009 - Ongoing

OptFirst has provided SEO, web design, and other various marketing efforts over the years for several sites focused on several cities.

James Rohr
Owner and Founder of Rohr Acupuncture

Due to OptFirst's work, more than 75% of business in the New York practice is driven by the site. For the newest site, the first position on Google was reached within three months. OptFirst has been an outstanding business partner both in their results and the seamlessness of the relationship.

My company is an acupuncture business based in the Miami Beach area.

I'm the founder, owner, and head acupuncturist. I manage everything, from the business side to giving treatments.

What business challenge were you trying to address with OptFirst Web Marketing?

I was starting off in a new city. I moved to Miami and decided to start a practice. Like any small business, there's the challenge of obtaining new clients. That's when I met with OptFirst, and we went from there.

Their primary responsibility is SEO [search engine optimization]. John [Kriney, chief executive officer at OptFirst Web Marketing] has been amazing with SEO, but also with all sorts of business design – website design, helping focus marketing efforts, trying to identify proper keywords, and helping me focus on how best to reach clients even beyond SEO. He's really smart when it comes to marketing and understanding the flow of clients. These contributions helped give shape and vision to places where I had blind spots. We got our website up to the first two spots on Google and across all platforms. That was enough. It's a small office, so I never had a need for any kind of pay per click campaigns – it was a relatively modest marketing budget.

How did you come to work with OptFirst Web Marketing?

I looked at their portfolio. They were recommended by an associate of mine. I looked at their background and track record with some flower businesses and a T-shirt company. They were stellar. I found that working with John, he was brilliant and had a handle on the ever-changing algorithms and the whole world of the SEO stuff. I like to think I have an eye for talent and John's the real deal.

It's between $10,000 and $50,000 per year.

We started in 2009. It's ongoing work.

They stressed that it doesn't normally happen that fast, but in the first two or three months, OptFirst had me on the top one or two spots, depending on the day, for "Miami Beach acupuncture" and then all the variations. That was the big one. I don't have any exact numbers, but I can tell you that here in New York 75 percent or 80 percent of my business comes from Google searches. The fact that I worked with OptFirst has made that happened. I had great placement in Miami. Then, I had an opportunity to move to New York, and I took it because I knew John and OptFirst would be able to get me where I needed to be in terms of visibility. It's been awesome.

What distinguishes OptFirst Web Marketing from other providers?

I think something that sets OptFirst Web Marketing apart is their attentiveness, and an awareness of how everything can shift quickly. For example, if a website or a keyword is something we need to focus on, or we've got to change this to get you better location here, they'll ping me and say we need to change this. They're totally on top of it. It's great, especially being a small business owner, that I don't have to worry about that stuff. If there's an issue, they're going to reach out to me.

I don't think so. They've been pretty good. I've had a good relationship with John and seeing how his company has grown. I think they're handling their growth in a good way. I never felt like I got left behind. I wish I felt this good about every business I deal with.

SEO and Web Design for Financial Services Firm

"OptFirst Web Marketing gives great service. They are always available when I need them."

Mar. 2014 - Ongoing

OpFirst provided a number of marketing services including SEO and custom web design in order to increase online visitilbity.

Phil Stevenson
Owner of PS Financial Services

OptFirst's work resulted in the site achieving top rank for most industry keywords. Their knowledge, experience and customer service was outstanding. When the project size expanded, they remained cost effective. Due to their great results, the partnership is continuing with regular service.

My company is a reverse mortgage company, which specializes in reverse mortgages for homeowners over the age of 62 and older.

What is your position and responsibilities?

I am the owner of the company as well as a licensed originator. I deal directly with clients.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Optfirst Web Marketing?

Our goal for working with Optfirst Web Marketing was that we primarily wanted to raise our Internet presence and improve our search engine rankings.

Before working with Optfirst, we had a decent Internet presence. Our organic search engine optimization had us on the first page for "Miami Reverse Mortgage" if you were to search that, since Miami is our home base. However, we were not doing well enough for searches throughout Florida, which was our only licensed state at that time. When I hired Optfirst, they took what we already had, which was decent, and they pushed us to number one through number three for almost any search in Florida for the major cities as well as for other key terms. That has been crucial in getting leads throughout the state.

Another thing they are doing is that they restructure our website as needed. I do not have to pay for a separate web designer or anything like that. They simply go in and change things. They are adding our new licensed states, for example. I have been bringing in loan officers in other states, and we want to personalize those aspects of the website. That is the project we are working on at the moment. If someone clicks on Georgia, it brings up the demographics of the people who are licensed there. This is work they are doing that is included in the monthly fee.

How did you come to work with Optfirst Web Marketing?

I met one of their employees through networking, and he showed me what they do and how they can increase rankings. This is the software that shows you all the different pages where you either show up or you do not. I was not showing up on any of those. Once they got us up to speed on all these different sites, then our rankings jumped up. They also showed me the rankings of other companies that use OptFirst and how they are always number one, or at least top three. If they drop below that, they go back in and continue to do their work to get them back up to number one in their respective searches.

The company I used before was about half the price, but they got half the success, too. We have expanded our business to other states because we are licensed in other states now, and we have been sort of duplicating that operating cost. But, they have also worked with us on that and they've stayed flexible in order to prevent it from becoming too expensive.

We have been working with OptFirst for a year and a half now. We are still working with them on an ongoing basis.

The best metric I can share with you is that we are at the top of most key searches in our industry. We get about two clients a month that come in from our website and the Internet in general. That may not sound like a lot for some industries, but that really is significant for our type of business.

What distinguishes Optfirst Web Marketing from other providers?

OptFirst Web Marketing gives great service. They are always available when I need them. Their knowledge and experience is definitely up there. They are flexible; they do not nickel and dime me just to do anything extra, like these changes to the sites that I mentioned. All that is important to me.

Is there anything Optfirst could have improved or done differently?

I cannot think of anything in particular.

SEO and Web Design for Locksmith Company

"When someone goes online and looks for locksmiths in Miami, we come up first. That's what we asked from them."

2011 - Ongoing

OptFirst Web Marketing has provided a number of marketing services including SEO, social media marketing, conversion optimization, and web design.

Maria Guadamuz
Owner of AAA Miami Locksmith

OptFirst’s work has resulted in a tremendous increase in the volume of leads. They delivered exactly what was asked, and were reliably responsive. Lead conversion on the site has gone from 0% to 25%. Given these outstanding results, the partnership is fully expected to continue.

We are a locksmith company located in Miami. We service high-end hotels and condominiums.

I am the owner of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with OptFirst Web Marketing?

We wanted to get our name out online and be more visible for people who are searching for locksmiths in the Miami area.

When someone goes online and looks for locksmiths in Miami, we come up first. That's what we asked from them. In addition to the search engine optimization work, they've also done some web design. When we first started working with OptFirst, they did some things behind the scenes, and a few things on the front-end for the website. They've done social media marketing with Facebook and Twitter as well as some conversion optimization for leads from the website.

How did you come to work with OptFirst Web Marketing?

We had spoken to a couple of companies prior to OptFirst, but I wasn't sure about going with them. A friend of mine was already using OptFirst and recommended them. We contacted OptFirst and had a meeting with John [Kriney, CEO and founder of OptFirst] to discuss the needs we had. We've been with them ever since.

The work runs between $10,000 and $50,000 on a yearly basis.

We started working with OptFirst four years ago, in 2011, and the relationship is ongoing.

Prior to contracting with OptFirst, we were probably on the third or fourth page in Google and today we're on the first page. We're number one. The volume of leads we're getting has increased tremendously. We've gone from somewhere around zero percentage of our overall incoming leads from the website to somewhere between 20 percent and 25 percent coming in online. That's been a great help in expanding our business.

What distinguishes OptFirst Web Marketing from other providers?

They do a phenomenal job in SEO. They really know their stuff as far as search engines go.

No. When we have questions, they call us. When we email them in regards to anything, they're on it.