data driven business - no matter which channel

Oplayo is a German company that provides its clients with data driven online marketing expertise. It offers a targeted mix of communication tools such as Tracking & Targeting for SEO, SEA, Native Ads, and converting LandingPages. Oplayo is based in Berlin with offices in Munich and Vienna.

Berlin, Germany

Volkswagen, MTD Products (Wolf-Garten, CubCadet, Robomow), Bunzl, Sybac Design, Schanz Rollladensysteme, Boostheat, KBB AG, APA, TVB Reutte, TVB Imst, Idealtours, Zodiac, Etapart,

VW Nutzfahrzeuge - Fleetrate Image

KBB AG Image

KBB AG

SEO, Analytics

Web Dev & SEO/PPC for Roller Shutter Company

"I am very happy with them, I trust them, and I don’t want to change."

Nov. 2013 - Ongoing

Oplayo GmbH developed a website and ran SEO and PPC campaigns. They managed a Google Ads account and presented ideas for YouTube.

51-200

Simmersfeld, Germany
Steffen Schanz
Business Manager, Schanz Rollladensysteme

Their work has been praised by the customer. Oplayo GmbH tracked and shared improvements to site traffic through Google Analytics. They’re reliable and responsive.

I am the business manager for Schanz Rolllandensystme. We produce roller shutter systems, and we have a team of 75 people.

What challenge were you trying to address with Oplayo GmbH?

We were looking for help with web development, as well as SEO and PPC, for our roller shutter company.

They developed the website. They also take care of our Google Ads campaigns. Over the last couple of years, they have developed a few landing pages as well.

They worked with us on the site content. We talked a lot about being able to find our content on Google better. They had ideas for YouTube, Google Ads, and a few other things.

I worked directly with a partner.

How did you come to work with Oplayo GmbH?

I met Harald (Managing Partner & Co-Founder, Oplayo GmbH) during a work seminar. We spoke a little bit and I felt there was a good atmosphere. He told me about his company and showed me a few projects that they had done previously, and then he came to visit us. Since that time, we have been working together.

We have spent around €25,000 Euros ($27,600 USD).

We began the project in November 2013 and the work is ongoing.

It was a perfect project. I was very happy with the website and how the home page was created. They showed me Google Analytics, and whenever I had any questions, they looked into it and came back to me with an answer regarding traffic to the site.

How did Oplayo GmbH perform from a project management standpoint?

It has been a good partnership and I plan to continue working with them. We use email, phone, and Slack to communicate.

I am very happy with them, I trust them, and I don’t want to change.

No, not at the moment.