Consulting | Solution | Digital Marketing

OpenSource Technologies (OST) is an IT services provider company specialized in Web and Mobile solutions.

OST developers, project managers and analyst expert team have 15+ year experience in their filed. In past 7 year we worked more than 5000 projects with maximum client satisfaction.

OST received 2016 BEST Manhattan Designer Award.

What make us different from other, is our quick response time and on time delivery.

Areas of expertise

• Web Design and Development
  • Mobile App Design and Development
  • Information Architecture
  • Proof of Concept
  • Cloud/Server Management
  • Digital Marketing

For more information connect with us on Skype: manish.osuniverse

or email @ : [email protected]

WZ-106/140 Rajori Garden, Ext-P block
    DL 110027

• KDD (Kuwait)
  • BeautyJoint (USA)
  • WESLEYAN University (USA)
  • Salesorder.com (UK)
  • 911UK.com (UK)
  • International Institute for Sustainable Development (Switzerland)
  • International Centre for Trade and Sustainable Development (Switzerland)
  • Global Logic (India)

SalesOrder

Privately owned, independently funded, and have always been profitable, have been together since 2010 and employ people with extraordinary talents in six countries and the purpose will always be to run a long term, sustainable business to support a close knit group of families, friends and of course you.

Tenelo Shop

First South American online shopping platform operating from China; Origin of every manufactured product in the world. They have formed a commercial alliance with Asia's largest electronic platform (TMALL), to provide the opportunity for all our customers to access a variety of products without limits, at Chinese domestic prices and with the option of package CONSOLIDATION .

Wesleyan College

This is an official website of Wesleyan Colleges. We redesigned the website as per client's requirement.

MultiGP

MultiGP is the premier FPV (first-person view) radio-controlled drone racing league which hosts frequent competition-based tournaments, free-fly gatherings and casual events. Our event management assets provide our chapters with an effective process that make our events fun and rewarding.

Findsupplier.Reviews

Findsupplier.reviews is a business review and rating site with scorecard to help spot and correct issues according to the customer’s experience.

E15 Initiative

In this website, All the custom post types have been interlinked with each other. Dynamic AJAX filtration is integrated on listings according to the interlinking. There are basically 18 different themes and every theme has its own Publication, Blogs, Events and Experts.

For every article, there is dynamic multi-select and sorted listing, Multiple Pdf uploader for publications and Article weight system to display articles on particular sections like home page slider and policy options.

IISD

The site manages the content of International Institute for Sustainable Development and on site the program, topics, projects, experts and board members are related to each other. The content is displayed according to the referencing on site. We Developed some custom modules like views_alias to call the sub block views based on the url_alias of a node.

Web Dev for Indoor Soccer Academy

"They were prompt, responsive, and cost effective … we continue to use them whenever we have projects."

June 2016 - Ongoing

OpenSource built a new informational company website and graphic optimization for a recently updated indoor soccer facility and academy in Vancouver.

Brendan Quarry
Owner, TSS Academy

TSS Academy needed just one project completed at the beginning. However, as volume grew, OpenSource continued to prove its value through prompt and trustworthy work, and TSS now engages them on a regular basis for larger projects.

TSS Academy is an indoor soccer facility and academy for youth and adult players in the Vancouver, British Columbia area.

What business challenge were you trying to address with OpenSource Technologies?
We had just updated our indoor soccer facility and needed to rebrand and launch a new promotional information company website.

I redesigned the new website and essentially handed it over to them [OpenSource]. They took the template that we installed in Joomla and tweaked and customized it by putting it into a new content management platform. I worked primarily with Minesh and another associate. We had a lot of back and forth getting everything up and running, and I provided them with any graphics that were required. They got everything working in the new platform and worked with our web hosts to make sure that everything was working as it should. They did a lot of graphic customization to reflect how we wanted things to be displayed.

How did you come to work with OpenSource Technologies?
At the beginning, I needed a little bit of work done, and I contacted Minesh for help. As the volume of work grew, I started to trust him and his company so when we had a bigger project, we handed it over to him. They were economical, prompt, and knew what they were doing.

Around $1,500.

We started working with them in June 2016 and continue to use them whenever we have projects.

User feedback has been very good. Our website stands out from the rest because it is functional and polished.

How did OpenSource Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?
We usually communicated with 2 or 3 people at the same time. If one person was unavailable, another person would pick things up. They were prompt, responsive, and cost effective. Everything ran smoothly and we continue to use them whenever we have projects.

What distinguishes OpenSource Technologies from other providers?
They were very prompt and responsive. When we wanted something done in a particular way, they got back to us quickly and fixed things. It’s been a good relationship. They’re familiar with our website, and they know how to get things done quickly. When things are out of whack, they always seem to know how to tweak and customize things to yield what we’re looking for.

Is there anything OpenSource Technologies could have improved or done differently?
The only challenge sometimes was the time delay because Minesh and some of the developers are located in India.

OpenCart Dev for International Imports Business

"They showed us that they know what they’re doing and that they have experience with e-commerce."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

OpenSource Technologies custom-designs new features to refine the functionality and aesthetics of an e-commerce site. They successfully updated the site’s backend and are negotiating two follow-up projects.

Shenzhen, China
Lucas Barria
Director, Tenelo.shop

The modernized platform barely resembles its older counterpart, thanks to OpenSource Technologies’ technical skill and market intuition. The team’s responsiveness, timeliness, and competitive price point continue to strengthen the engagement.

I’m one of the founders and directors of an e-commerce startup, Tenelo.shop, that specializes in South American markets. Our company operations are in Shenzhen, but our market is in Uruguay. We have another company there too.

What challenge were you trying to address with OpenSource Technologies?

We’re working with OpenCart to support our e-commerce, and we needed a few IT guys to redefine the aesthetics of our e-commerce site and custom-design a few of its features. Our current IT team isn’t familiar with OpenCart, which is why we went to OpenSource Technologies.

Our e-commerce site is linked to a bigger e-commerce site in Asia that is similar to Amazon.com. It has a lot of features that are not well made, so we wanted to adapt and tailor them for the South American market. Features include product categories, ways of displaying items, automatic translations, etc. We didn't know how to modify the backend of OpenCart, which is why we hired OpenSource Technologies.

How did you come to work with OpenSource Technologies?

We found OpenSource Technologies on a list of developer companies recommended by OpenCart. We decided to work with OpenSource Technologies after checking their website and their services. My direct contact at OpenSource Technologies was super professional from the beginning, which built our confidence in working with them. We also looked at five other companies, and we asked all five companies for a quote in the beginning. The one we received from OpenSource Technologies was one of the better ones. It was super fair and competitive. The quality of service of OpenSource Technologies made a huge difference. Even if they had charged us a little bit more, we still would have hired them.

How much have you invested with OpenSource Technologies?

We’ve invested $800 so far with OpenSource Technologies. Right now, we’re asking them for quotes for a new feature we’re trying to imitate. I think that’s going to cost around $1,000. We’d also like for them to build a mobile application, and I know that can range between $2,000 and $10,000, so I want to see what their quote is.

We started working with OpenSource Technologies two or three months ago, and we’re still working together. They finished the job that we needed, and it was great. We’re already asking them for two new quotes on features we want to develop, and we’re launching that project in 10 days. I'm already planning a trip to India next year because we have more projects we want to develop, and I want to meet them personally.

There is a huge difference in the “before and after” pictures of our website. A lot of the current features are not even close to what they were in the beginning. I don't know what language these guys are programming the website in, but a lot of things on the backend are programmed in Chinese. I don't know how they’re doing it, but I know they’re doing the job. They have delivered everything that I’ve asked for.

We haven’t officially launched the website yet because we’re currently testing the logistics. So far, though, we’ve received a lot of positive feedback from people who have seen it. We also work with a marketing agency that is specialized in that market, and they have helped us a lot.

The website is very professional. Every time we needed to change something about the website—from the look of the search bar to the organization of the categories—OpenSource Technologies responded immediately with three or four options from current websites that use similar aesthetics and ideas. We changed a lot of features based on their advice. They showed us that they know what they’re doing and that they have experience with e-commerce.

How did OpenSource Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

OpenSource Technologies met all of our deadlines and expectations in terms of timing. One thing that made me trust them even more and made me want to seek out their advice was their fast response time. If I contacted them about something I wanted to change, even if it was at night or on the weekend, they would have an answer for me within a few hours.

What did you find most impressive about OpenSource Technologies?

OpenSource Technologies delivers everything I ask for. If they don't know something, they investigate and give me an answer within 48 hours. This is rare. I’m not used to working with companies that are so professional. I live in Italy, and it’s difficult to find companies like this.

Are there any areas OpenSource Technologies could improve?

Actually, what I have right now works, and it’s perfect. I wouldn't change it or add anything else.

OpenSource Technologies is fair in what they charge.
    We’re very satisfied with OpenSource Technologies right now.
    I would definitely recommend OpenSource Technologies.

Shopify Dev & Migration for Retail Importer

"Quote."

Dec. 2016 - Jan. 2017

OpenSource Technologies was hired to migrate data from an existing Magento-based eCommerce site over to a new platform to Shopify.

1–10 Employees

El Monte, California
EVP, Retail Importer

The client was able to successfully transfer 2,000 items to the newly migrated platform. They appreciated the agency's ability to communicate well and respond in a timely fashion. They were able to understand the work that needed to be done and how to effectively deliver that.

I’m an executive VP at an importer and manufacturer of apparel.

What challenge were you trying to address with OpenSource Technologies?

We were on an older platform for our e-commerce site. We needed to archive all the data and migrate to a newer one.

We wanted to archive a whole set of the data for our internal use, and then migrate all the data to the new platform. We needed to merge all of the images from the old platform to our internal application. The site had been on Magento, and OpenSource Technologies migrated it to Shopify. Phase one was just for the migration, but we may use them to make changes to the functionality in the future.

How did you come to work with OpenSource Technologies?

We found them on Upwork. They were very good with communication. They understood our requirements quickly, and they were able to work within our office hours. Also, they were willing to work during the holiday season to meet our deadline.

How much have you invested with OpenSource Technologies?

Is was a total of about $3,500.

The project started in December of 2016 and was complete by the end of January 2017.

We had 2,000 items to migrate, and they were all successfully transported to the new platform and our internal application. This was just a one-time transfer, so as long as they did it in the given timeframe, we were happy.

How did OpenSource Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication and response time were great. They work as a team to understand the scope, then assign tasks to members of the team. It’s pretty consistent. Each person is good with communicating - we don’t have problems understanding their emails. If one person isn’t available, they always have a backup. Due to the time zone difference, their work hours are in the evening and night for us. We always have emails from them the next morning outlining the work that was done. We mostly used email and Skype to communicate.

What did you find most impressive about OpenSource Technologies?

They really listen and understand what we want before starting any work. In the beginning, I didn’t have the payment method set up on Upwork, but they were flexible with me. They worked on a rush job without having to go through the standard procedure.

Are there any areas OpenSource Technologies could improve?

Sometimes, I don’t understand how they come up with their quote. I thought it was a pretty easy job, but I had to understand the procedure before I could see why it cost more than I expected. For example, we tried to upload some pictures. I thought it would take an hour or two, but they explained that they had to rescale or crop the image, then make sure it’s loadable, so it took much longer.

Overall Score It was a great experience.
    It is as expected.
    I don't have any complaints.

Web Development for Room Sharing Company

"They tried to help out as much as possible, and they took the time to explain the process to me."

June – Sept. 2013

OpenSource Technologies was hired to develop a website on Drupal. The website was for a room-sharing company and needed to have map functionality along with the ability to filter through different options.

Entrepreneur

Brisbane, Australia
Mark Thurston
Founder, Rentaroom

The client is happy with the site they had developed. It is growing organically and they haven't gotten many complaints about the look, feel, and functionality of the site. They are happy with OpenSource Technologies' ability to meet all their deadlines, stay in contact with them, and teach them along the way. They were very proactive.

I’m the founder of an online share accommodation site, specializing in long-term shared accommodation for room rentals. Rent a Room is a platform which matches people looking for a room and people who have a room for rent.

What challenge were you trying to address with OpenSource Technologies?

The challenge was to determine the best technology to build the website on and then design and develop the site.

We decided to build the site on Drupal because we thought it was stronger and had more options. The majority of the functions are fairly standard, such as Google Maps and filters. I was managing the project. I told them what I needed, and they took those instructions and built the site.

How did you come to work with OpenSource Technologies?

They had done some work for a friend, who then referred OpenSource to me.

How much have you invested with OpenSource Technologies?

I invested almost $20,000.

We started working together in June of 2013, and we went live in September of that year. The project is complete, but I may go back to them if I need changes or updates.

The website works as intended. It’s growing organically, and we’re getting new users every day. We don’t get many complaints about the site. I get constant feedback, and people do say that the site needs to be more mobile friendly.

How did OpenSource Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They do everything exactly as you tell them to do. We used Skype, email, and phone calls for communication, which worked out well. They met all the deadlines. Any issues we had in that area were due to my lack of understanding of project management. I learned a lot about how a site is built while working with them.

What did you find most impressive about OpenSource Technologies?

I found that they were very attentive. They tried to help out as much as possible, and they took the time to explain the process to me.

Are there any areas OpenSource Technologies could improve?

It was difficult for me to express exactly what I wanted, as I don’t have a technology background. I wish they had given more options for graphic design and took on more of an ideas role. It would have been good if they had perceived what I wanted, and then came up with ideas on their own to fulfill that.

Overall Score They were excellent. They have no problem picking up the phone and explaining things to me.
    If there any delays, they were on my end. They pushed to get the project finished as quickly as they could. They never missed any calls, and they were always available.
    It was priced competitively, and they delivered a good product for the money.
    They did exactly what I wanted, and they delivered in the time frame promised.
    I feel confident referring them to anyone. They provide good service and a good product.

e-commerce Development for Jewelry Retail Company

"I appreciated OpenSource Technologies' personal touch."

September 2016 - Ongoing

OpenSource Technologies was hired to develop a website.

Nitesh Jain
Manager, Caratmax

The client was impressed that they received all the functionalities they asked for. They appreciated the agency's ability to understand and meet any deadlines that they had and the very personal touch they put on all their work.

I am the development manager for an online jewelry portal.

What challenge were you trying to address with OpenSource Technologies?

I was looking for a trustworthy company that could build our website, which can be a challenge to find in India.

OpenSource Technologies developed our website. It features elements like a dynamic banner which disappears when users are scrolling down, zooming for our product pictures, and so on.

How did you come to work with OpenSource Technologies?

I looked online for developers. I have developed my own portal in the past, so I am familiar with the process. Compared to the other companies we contacted—who promised to offer the cheapest and best solution—OpenSource Technologies could actually deliver what we needed. We visited their office and met the team. I had a chance to look at OpenSource Technologies' work process and became comfortable with them.

How much have you invested with OpenSource Technologies?

The cost of OpenSource Technologies' work has been between $15,000 and $20,000.

We started working with OpenSource Technologies in September 2016.

OpenSource Technologies has developed all of the functionalities we asked for. I was dissatisfied with some of the designs, but OpenSource Technologies made the right changes. Overall, I’m satisfied with their work.

How did OpenSource Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

We had a few delays initially, but OpenSource Technologies has improved so I'm completely satisfied with them. OpenSource Technologies understood that we had a deadline to meet, so they remained available to us even on weekends.

What did you find most impressive about OpenSource Technologies?

I appreciated OpenSource Technologies' personal touch. If something was not progressing like we wanted, we could approach their principal and ask for changes.

Are there any areas OpenSource Technologies could improve?

Communication was a bit of a problem in the beginning, but everything was sorted out. OpenSource Technologies is doing a great job at the moment.

OpenSource Technologies had a higher cost, compared to other options I looked at, but they provided good services.
    OpenSource Technologies respected our deadlines and even pushed us when something was needed from our side.
    OpenSource Technologies can deliver any project they're approached with.

Social Media Marketing for Online Blog

"OpenSource Technologies has done the job required."

September 2016 - Ongoing

OpenSource Technologies was hired to develop content for social media channels.

Entrepreneur

Sydney, Australia
Shailendra Kumar
Director, Cognitive Today

The client has seen a dramatic increase in engagement on social media. They appreciate that they haven't experienced any missed deadlines and that communication has remained consistent and good.

Cognitive Today's objective is to educate people around cognitive technologies and provide services around this. We are based in Sydney. I am one of the company's directors.

What challenge were you trying to address with OpenSource Technologies?

We wanted to promote our services by utilizing social media channels to promote our company and educate people. Usually, there is a lot of misunderstanding of how it can impact channels like Twitter and LinkedIn.

OpenSource Technologies is working with us on a daily basis, creating content which is published on Twitter and LinkedIn. They're working to update our users and educating them to bring them to the website. CognitiveToday.com is the basis for all our work, with our content being primarily published on the site.

How did you come to work with OpenSource Technologies?

I found OpenSource Technologies through a reference in India. I spoke to a couple of other agencies, but they were not as experienced in our space.

How much have you invested with OpenSource Technologies?

The cost of OpenSource Technologies' services has been around $10,000 so far.

We have an ongoing relationship.

Some of our content is getting worldwide distribution, and engagement has improved significantly. Re-tweets range from 50 to 100, depending on their type.

How did OpenSource Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

OpenSource Technologies has assigned a project director to us, who is managing the work from her end, so we don't have to deal with day-to-day challenges. We simply advise and guide OpenSource Technologies. I haven't seen any missed deadlines so far, and communication has been good. We can set up project plans, outlining goals and have OpenSource Technologies' team follow them throughout.

What did you find most impressive about OpenSource Technologies?

OpenSource Technologies has done the job required.

Are there any areas OpenSource Technologies could improve?

No. We have a different approach from most people, so there are no right or wrong answers. We try different things; some of them work, while some don't. I have nothing negative to say about OpenSource Technologies' work so far.

Overall Score OpenSource Technologies has done a tremendous job, and they're incredibly smart people.
    OpenSource Technologies has met most of our deadlines.
    OpenSource Technologies has good value for money.
    OpenSource Technologies has done a very good job, but I don't usually give perfect ratings.
    I would refer OpenSource Technologies if asked to.

Web Redesign for University

"They were very friendly and delivered every customization I asked for until I was satisfied."

Dec. 2015 - Mar. 2016

OpenSource Technologies was hired to develop a website.

Macon, Georgia
Sergey Chernokov
Application Support Specialist, Wesleyan College

The client was impressed with the amount of options that the agency provided them. They were pleased with the response time and ability to make adjustments quickly. Just generally speaking, the client was happy with how friendly their team was.

Wesleyan College is a women’s institution for higher education with an enrollment of 700 students.

I am the application support specialist and developer.

What challenge were you trying to address with OpenSource Technologies?

We needed an overhaul of our website, which included making it mobile-friendly.

Our project was split into 2 pieces. The first portion was the design of the website. OpenSource provided the design and graphics. We got 3 Photoshop files with the designs of the homepage, landing pages, and content pages. OpenSource assigned a very intelligent designer to our project. He helped us with graphics, new colors, typography, and came up with a brand-new concept of the website. The second part of the project was the development of HTML cascading style sheets and JavaScript files. We worked with a different team for that. We were pleased with both teams.

How did you come to work with OpenSource Technologies?

I was looking for a company that could do web design inexpensively, so I considered overseas options. I found OpenSource’s website and online portfolio, which looked impressive. I called Manish and he impressed me further with his expertise. Becuase of that, I felt confident about signing a contract with them.

How much have you invested with OpenSource Technologies?

The cost of the project was under $20,000.

The project is complete.

We received style sheets from them but that was just a small portion of the complete project. I needed to implement that into our CMS and rewrite the content. End users have not yet seen the new website. I was impressed how much additional customizations they delivered. We are satisfied with their work and had a great experience collaborating with them.

How did OpenSource Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

It took 1 day to process my concerns and implement the enhancements. Manish is a top-notch expert and was constantly updating me. When I was concerned about the timeframe, he talked to his team and they were even more responsive. They met most of the deadlines.

Are there any areas OpenSource Technologies could improve?

I feel like they could be more on target with the deadlines. At the end of the day, when I communicated what I needed, they fixed it. I would rather they give me their suggestions instead of me telling them what to do. The design team was top-notch.

Overall Score I’m really pleased. I’ll be using them again.
    They need to keep their deadlines and I had to push them a little bit.
    They provide great service for the money.
    The communication could be better.
    It's very likely.

Magento Development for Electronics Manufacturer

"They were always on time for meetings on the phone."

July 2016 - Ongoing

OpenSource Technologies was hired to develop a website on Magento.

New York City, New York
Sam Benzacar
VP Technical Sales & Marketing, Anatech Electronics

The client is happy with the caliber of development they have seen so far. They are particularly happy with OpenSource Technologies' project management style and their willingness to always find time to speak.

My company, Anatech Electronics, manufacturers RF [radio frequency] filters used in communication systems.  I am the vice president of technical sales and marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with OpenSource Technologies?

We needed web development work done to make our site user-friendly and mobile friendly.

Our web engine is Magento, so OpenSource Technologies worked within that. They created a brand-new website and reorganized it to make the site more user-friendly. They added more functionality such as creating call to action tabs that would follow the customer constantly even though the user is changing pages. They are still working on the site to fix any issues we find. They’re also creating 5 1-page websites for me that might help with Google ranking.

How did you come to work with OpenSource Technologies?

I did a Google search looking for a firm that was cost effective and would give us a good service at the same time. I approached 4 of 5 companies, and I told them what I wanted to do and what I’m expecting. OpenSource Technologies’ response back to me was very thorough. They gave me an analysis of the website as far as what was wrong with our site. The detail they gave me persuaded me that they could do the job.

How much have you invested with OpenSource Technologies?

We’ve spent between $8,000 to $12,000 with OpenSource Technologies.

I am currently continue working with them now.

We’re a custom product using Magento. That part will be listed on our website, and a customer can request a quote. We also cater to engineers who are looking for custom RF filters. They have a set of specifications, and they can communicate that to us through our website. The only products that list pricing on the website are parts we have in stock. They’re using Magento as pure e-commerce, and it’s doing a great job on that.

How did OpenSource Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They have a project manager that is very resourceful. She’s always on time and pushes us for information they need. When I have questions, they’re very responsive.

What did you find most impressive about OpenSource Technologies?

They were always on time for meetings on the phone. The project manager would have the specialist who was working on the specific module that we had questions about be on the call which makes the meeting efficient.

Are there any areas OpenSource Technologies could improve?

I don’t have any complaints. Anything I’ve asked for they’ve worked on and resolved it.

Overall Score I’m still working with them.
    If there was any delay it was because of me.
    I compared them with other companies, and I got great value for my money.
    They were able to provide me with mockups that were very professional. We came up with a good solution through our collaboration.
    I already referred 2 colleagues to them.

Website Design for Non-Profit

"I was pleased with the creativity, technical knowledge, and responsiveness of OpenSource Technologies."

OpenSource Technologies was hired to provide web development and design services.

Ontario, Canada
Andrew Sefton
Executive Director, OPCA

The client has not received any results yet but is happy with the product that was delivered. They met the expectations the client had, were knowledgeable technically, and responsive.

Since 1976, the Ontario Painting Contractors Association (OPCA) has fostered collaboration to achieve success in advocacy, education, industry standards, and labor relations. The OPCA is a not-for-profit trade association designated as the Employer Bargaining Agency that represents the interests of the largest and well-established employers engaged in painting and coating in the industrial, commercial and institutional sector of Ontario’s construction sector. I am executive director of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with OpenSource Technologies?

We needed website development. We had a website which didn't serve our needs.

Web design and development was our main objective. The site was built on WordPress. They also developed a membership directory to solicit new business and corresponding administrative functionality. I'm not a micromanager, but I could describe my issues and conceptual ideas to OpenSource Technologies' team, who provided recommendations and fulfilled them. On the first level, OpenSource Technologies was commissioned to come up with a framework for my current problem, which I could have assigned to any other developer to implement. Once that process was completed, I was pleased with the outcome, and simply chose OpenSource Technologies as a service provider.

How did you come to work with OpenSource Technologies?

OpenSource Technologies reached out to me with an initial offer. This was my third or fourth endeavor in creating the site that I wanted. OpenSource Technologies was the only successful company out of the local and East-Indian providers I've worked with. I had low expectations overall, but OpenSource Technologies was finally able to achieve what I had asked.

How much have you invested with OpenSource Technologies?

We’ve spent less than $10,000.

The project is completed.

I haven't received any feedback regarding the site yet. OpenSource Technologies fulfilled the requirements to design and implement the aesthetic and functional features of the OPCA website to allow for increased web traffic that will yield more credible and qualified leads for members of the Association.

How did OpenSource Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

We've developed our own processes for meeting the expectations set. OpenSource Technologies has met those expectations.

What distinguishes OpenSource Technologies from other providers?

OpenSource Technologies did what they said they would do. I was pleased with the creativity, technical knowledge, and responsiveness of OpenSource Technologies.

No. The fact that I would retain their services again is an indication that there isn't something that OpenSource Technologies could have done better or differently.

I received what I asked for within the established deadlines.
    I received what I asked for within the established projected costs.
    I received what I asked for.
    I am willing to refer.

Joomla Development for Branding & Development Agency

"That’s one of the things that we liked about them, that they can handle any type of issue."

Feb. 2016 - Aug. 2016

OpenSource Technologies was hired to integrate Quickbooks with a client's Joomla website.

Atlanta, Georgia
Lorena Villar
Project Manager, New Minds Group

The work OpenSource Technologies provided has streamlined their client's process. The client is very happy with the availability of everyone on OpenSource Technologies' team and their general resourcefulness.

New Minds Group works with different agencies and clients. We provide a variety of services such as branding, website development, web apps, and applications. I’m one of the project managers that worked with OpenSource Technologies.

What challenge were you trying to address with OpenSource Technologies?

We had a client with a website that was created in Joomla. They needed an integration that didn’t really exist. Our client wanted to integrate QuickBooks with the invoice manager they were using in Joomla.

We needed to create an extension that integrates both Joomla and QuickBooks. OpenSource Technologies created the extension from scratch to connect these ports. They tested everything and were really helpful with the troubleshoots. It was a long process because QuickBooks and the extensions they were using in Joomla are quite complicated.

How did you come to work with OpenSource Technologies?

I’m not 100% sure how we met them. I think they were referred by friends.

How much have you invested with OpenSource Technologies?

We’ve spent $30,000 on this project.

It took about 6 months to do this project, from February 2016 to August 2016. The project is complete, but we keep them around in case we need help with anything else. We’ve been working with them for a couple of years now.

The client can now invoice and receive payments without having to log into QuickBooks or going to the QuickBooks site. They can do these tasks on their internal invoice manager, which syncs with QuickBooks and the website. They are very happy to be able to do this seamlessly. They deal with almost half a million dollars in invoices and payments, so they’ve been very happy with the turnout.

How did OpenSource Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They handled project management very well. We were in constant communication with Manish and Vijay, one of their developers. It is very easy to talk with Manish. We asked a lot of questions and they were always available. They were very helpful and very good with meeting deadlines.

What did you find most impressive about OpenSource Technologies?

They’re very resourceful. If we didn’t have a person that could code a specific language, the next day they would get a person that could resolve the issue. That’s one of the things that we liked about them, that they can handle any type of issue.

Are there any areas OpenSource Technologies could improve?

Communication could improve a bit.

Overall Score We’ve had a great experience in the past 2 years that we’ve been working together.
    It’s always been on point with them.
    They are very reasonable and they explain why they’re charging a certain amount. I’m very happy with what they charge for their service.
    They deliver on time and with the quality I expect.
    They always get things done.