AI Platform for Businesses

ONPASSIVE is a future-focused automated business platform dedicated to enriching the digital experiences of businesses by providing intelligent and innovative solutions to excel. Today’s world is more digital than ever, and we are on the verge of witnessing the power of artificial intelligence. Our mission is to harness the potential of AI and aid businesses with our handcrafted AI tools to transform your businesses into online phenomena.

The company specializes in building a lucrative online store with the help of a dedicated team entrusted with various ingenious practices.

ONPASSIVE is slowly growing globally, and the headquarters is at Florida, the USA, and the technical hub placed in India - Bangalore and other parts of the world. Together we are dedicated to bring novel methods of business development and build a platform that works on giving millions of people with potential opportunities.

2018
Orlando, FL
  • 7380 W Sand Lake Rd, Suite 500-529
    Orlando, FL 32819

Turning Financial Dreams into Reality

An informative video on ONPASSIVE by Michael Ellis. He speaks about the different tools, which will be available to the Founders for marketing purposes. He also provides a brief explanation of the compensation plan proving that no vision is too big.

Digital Marketing for AI Platform

"I am finally satisfied with the work."

ONPASSIVE created and executed a digital marketing strategy that included SEO, SEM, SMM, Google Analytics, and PHP web development.

Zack Alan
Digital Marketing, Net Solutions

The project is ongoing, but they’re optimistic about seeing an increase in conversion rate and site traffic. ONPASSIVE worked well with another team.

I am a digital marketing manager at net solutions company.This company working around 2000 employees for around the world.They are providing all benefits to the employees.

For what projects/services did your company hire ONPASSIVE?

I need traffic my website through artificial intelligence in digital marketing.Now days through artificial intelligence getting more traffic.

I need more conversions for my website.Now days i have got less conversions.I believe through artificial intelligence get more traffic and convert more conversions.

I saw the google reviews in search result pages for getting more traffic my website.I choose onpassive company getting more traffic my website and conversions.

I need entire digital marketing like seo ,sem,smo ,google analytics,web development and php.

Totally 12 members this project.7 Members in digital marketing and rest of the employees in development team.

After completion of project i will wait for getting traffic this website.

Team lead and team members are co-operating for completing the project.

Good technical team available for this company.

I am finally satisfied with the work.

Overall Score Finally is giving good product.
    Depends upon requirement
    Reasonble
    They are giving good quality work.