One Team, One Solution

Oneresource are a team of virtual assistants that reduce expensive staffing costs and free up time for small business owners to concentrate on growing their business. Typically we provide admin or secretarial help, time management, sales and marketing support, bookkeeping and dozens of other virtual tasks as if we were in the same office as our clients.

Working as an extension of our client’s businesses we provide support for as little as a few of hours a week on a pay as you go basis whilst being a safe pair of hands with none of the costs or complications of employment.

Quality Of Service -  Rigorous VA selection process, DBS checked employees, UK based team, years of combined business experience

Business Data is Secure - GDPR compliant, ICO registered (no. ZA117023), back to back non-disclosure agreements and Cyber Essentials certified

One Provider for all Requirements - sales & marketing, bookkeeping, secretarial, time management, business admin, travel & event management

All Inclusive Price - employment laws, staff motivation, recruitment fees, office, IT hardware, software, internet, payroll, pension, NI, insurance etc all covered in our hourly charge

Business Continuity - easier to cover holidays, sickness and maternity

Ready To Start Immediately – with Oneresource it’s instant versus 4-8 weeks to employ part/full time staff

Banbury, United Kingdom
  • Edgcote Lane
    Banbury, OXF OX17 1SH

Administrative Services for Wealth Management Company

"The value for their time and how they was instantly 'value add' for my business from month one was most impressive."

June - Aug. 2020

A wealth management company partnered with Oneresource Virtual Assistants to outsource their more time consuming tasks.

Andrew Highfield
Financial Adviser, St. James’s Place Wealth Management

The company appreciated how the team was able to take the administrative burden from the internal team. The communication between the parties was good despite the team taking time to get to grips with the company's business.

Financial adviser for St. James’s Place Wealth Management, a FTSE 100 company with in excess of £110bn of assets under management.

For what projects/services did your company hire Oneresource Virtual Assistants Ltd?

Virtual Assistant Services

To outsource smaller time consuming areas of my business to free up more of my time to drive new business.

How did you select Oneresource Virtual Assistants Ltd?

By looking around at various different providers and speaking with Sara directly, who gave me confidence that they were the right team to do the job.

Entrusted Oneresource with sourcing new leads for my business and turning them into prospective client meetings.

I was looked after solely by Sara Colligan.

It worked very well at driving new business for me and taking away the administration burden of doing so myself.

Communication between us was very simple but it naturally took a little while to get to grips with how we each operated as businesses.

Possibly a little more proactiveness with regards to the onboarding process from Oneresource.

Similarly, I would have preferred if training had occurred with more than one member of the team, so that I could have scaled and handed over more tasks from the start, as opposed to being limited to one person's availability.

Overall Score Worth my time and has been a good outcome.
    Sometimes I needed more responsive tasks done
    Good cost per month. The costs were naturally higher however during initial months whereby a lot of training was required on certain tasks.
    Good quality of work
    While the service was good, I work in an industry whereby we're likely to need a more proactive & reactive service