SEO, Lead Generation, Customer Acquisition Experts

Silver

OneIMS is a full service results driven online marketing agency, specializing in: SEO, PPC, Web Design, Reputation Management, Link Building. We help businesses increase online visibility and acquire more customers.

We have helped hundreds of clients achieve sustainable business growth. Our team of strategists is experienced in building marketing campaigns for all industries.

Contact us today: OneIMS.com or 888-663-4671

2006
Chicago, IL
  • 111 E. Wacker Drive Suite 435
    Chicago, IL 60601

G2 Crowd, Business Software Solution Provider | Customer Testimonial

G2 Crowd is a leading online platform for reviewing business software and services. OneIMS created a content marketing campaign to expand G2 Crowd's reach.

"Really helpful people who are willing to change strategy to work with us, to communicate with us on a daily basis if needed."

- Jakub R, Head of Content Marketing

campaigns, visit us at: www.oneims.com.

EPAY Systems, HR and Payroll Software Developer | Customer Testimonial

EPAY Systems Develops HR and Payroll Software for Distributed Workforces

"What OneIMS has done is, is has delivered solutions has worked with our team side by side to truly change where we are ranked in Google. To truly change our results in terms of the number of leads that come in. To continuously be creative in how to go to market. And they don't stop the creativity. They continue to work with us side by

side."

- Michelle Lanter Smith, Chief Marketing Officer

To learn more about how OneIMS can help your business improve your own marketing campaigns, visit us at: www.oneims.com.

Florock, Polymer Flooring & Epoxy Flooring Provider | Customer Testimonial

Florock provides Polymer Flooring Systems and Industrial Epoxy Coatings for Concrete Floors

"Our inbound marketing efforts and the resulting traffic and leads have been on a steep incline since we started working with OneIMS team. We have been extremely satisfied with the campaign progress and continue to invest more dollars into our ongoing online initiatives."

Sophia D., Director of Marketing

To learn

Focus Group, Chicago Real Estate Developer | Customer Testimonial

Focus Real Estate is a multi-unit and commercial general contractor in Chicago. The firm approached OneIMS to help improve their digital ad campaigns after struggling to generate lead quality and volume.

The team at OneIMS worked closely with Focus to revamp their paid campaigns ensuring they aligned with their target audience. The new strategy and campaigns have not only increased total volume of leads, but have also

been high-quality leads for the company.

Here's what the client had to say:

"They came into a situation where previously we were having a really hard time converting leads or really even getting leads on Google pay per click. OneIMS, their initiatives, and proactive strategy has completely turned that around. We now have leads coming in all the time."
-Margaret H., Marketing Coordinator

Netcom, Microwave Technology Developer | Customer Testimonial

Netcom manufactures RF & Microwave Technology

"OneIMS has been a tremendous asset to the development of my firm’s web marketing strategy. They were involved in all of the creative and functional aspects of our website design and they continue to provide support for any ongoing marketing and promotions. I sincerely appreciate all the efforts they have made on our behalf and I plan to continue working with

them."

Charlie J, Sr. Marketing Manager, Netcom

Whitney Medical Solutions, Medical Lab Equipment | Customer Testimonial

Whitney Medical Solutions develops tools for the lab and operating room environments.

OneIMS migrated their website to a new platform and connected it to hubspot.

"There is a new movement of people into the medical field. It's not the same world it was 20 years ago. The challenge is reaching to those people getting our message to them."

"We have to raise our visibility. It is the world of Google. If

we're not seen we're not going to sell. OneIMS has been the tool to take advantage of that."

Barbara M, Marketing Coordinator

Digital Marketing & Social Media for Photography Company

"The results exceeded our goals and we are thrilled to be working with them..."

1.5

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

OneIMS.com provides digital marketing and social media services for a photographer. Their team improves marketing strategies, SEO optimization, and social media engagement.

Smithtown, New York
George Joseph
CEO, Photosbyjosef

OneIMS.com's efforts were highly successful. Their team efficiently communicated on a regular basis. Collaborative and committed, their team delivered better-than-expected results while also getting to know the client well.

I am the owner of photos by Joseph and a board member at the creative house school of acting and photo video graphy.

For what projects/services did your company hire OneIMS.com?

We hired OneIMS to help us improve our digital marketing results as well as social media engagement.

Improve social media engagement by 75% and increase client bookings by 50%

I had read the reviews and spoken with their team leaders. Their reviews are super impressive but after you speak with them you're even more impressed. They really strive to get to know you your corporate presence your challenges and goals.

They made changes to our digital marketing strategies that improved our Google rankings as well as social media meaningful engagements. As a result may not only met our goals we far exceeded them and we are thrilled.

The collaborative approach with their individual experts for each marketing channel working with our team members who are tasked with the day today as well as responsible for the results of each marketing channel.

We're absolutely thrilled. The results exceeded our goals and we are thrilled to be working with them and plan to be working with them indefinitely The more and longer we work with them the better our results will be short term and long term.

We communicated Via weekly phone calls as well as utilizing video conferencing, telephone, text, and email. All of which were time efficient as well as appropriately utilized to maximize the value of our interaction.

The most impressive thing about this company is their collaborative teamwork approach where each and every one of their team was 100% committed to getting to know us and as such it enable them to communicate with us very effectively and deliver better than expected results.

I don't think there's any area of their team or their company that they can improve on other than to open up more offices in more major cities.

Site Redesign & SEO Strategy for Manufacturing Firm

"Everyone on their team has been very professional, and I love the fact that they were straightforward with me."

After a previous vendor failed to deliver, OneIMS.com redesigned a website and implemented SEO tactics. Currently, they continue to manage online marketing campaigns to improve search rankings.

Sacramento, California
Evelyn Stevenson
Business Development & Marketing Manager, CLBN Inc.

OneIMS.com's digital strategies have skyrocketed the number of online business inquiries, resulting in significant returns. Creative and client-oriented, they're easy to work with and often suggest unconventional ideas to boost their marketing efforts.

I'm in charge of Marketing and business development of a niche manufacturing firm

For what projects/services did your company hire OneIMS.com?

Complete re-design of the website and doing all sorts of online marketing campaign to improve our ranking and SEO.

Before I worked with OneIMS, I worked with another company. My goal was to redesign our website and SEO tasks for the site as our current one failed to attract the numbers I wanted. Anyway, the company I worked with not only failed to follow my instructions, but overcharged and refused to give my money back.

After one bad experience and the job still not done, I contacted OneIMS. They worked with me closely on the project, keeping me in the loop from the start, and followed my instructions to the tee. I am just glad I found them on my second try.

Through a referral and additionally, online search about the agency.

I was very impressed with the marketing executives assigned to work on our project because of the suggestions that they made, which were quite unconventional for our line of business and which we hadn’t thought of ourselves. Although we weren’t sure that our target audience would take to the new marketing approach, OneIMS proved us wrong.

A dedicated account manager was assigned for our project.

We’ve seen a remarkable jump in the number of online business inquiries we receive.

These guys are very creative in the work they deliver! Great customer service and very easy to work with. They will get your design to exactly how you need it. Recommend for any business that needs some digital work done.

We have used OneIMS for a little over 6-7 months and even though it took a month or two to see big results at our firm I'm glad I stuck around because my investment in them has paid off many times over. Everyone on their team has been very professional, and I love the fact that they were straightforward with me from day 1. I obviously plan to continue using them.

Even though they are on time for the most part when it comes to reporting project details, I think this is the area they need slight improvement. I can't find any other cons as of now.

Overall Score Great agency to work with
    Great scheduling
    Their prices were fair and within our budget
    Excellent quality without a doubt
    Very likely to refer OneIMS

SEO & Blog Creation for Forging Business

"We’ve seen a steady rise in inquiries from our new targeted market."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

OneIMS.com was tasked with increasing a forging company’s online brand visibility. The team refreshed a website by adding weekly blogs. They also helped with SEO.

Boston, Massachusetts
Marketing Manager, Forging Business

Inquiries have increased due to OneIMS.com’s skilled services. Their regular updates supplemented their effective workflow. They’re excellent listeners that deliver helpful suggestions.

I’m the marketing manager at a forging company.

For what projects/services did your company hire OneIMS.com?

Although our brand has a fair share of the market, we felt that it was time to promote our firm more in the digital space. OneIMS.com was hired to increase our brand visibility.

We wanted to improve our existing website along with increasing our brand visibility through higher search rankings on Google.

One of our sister companies referred OneIMS.com to us. They were one of the three digital agencies competing for the project.

OneIMS.com suggested strategies to improve our online brand visibility. It began with revamping our site and working on our search rankings. To boost our online reach, their team also added a blog, which they update with articles weekly.

We were assigned an account manager.

We’ve seen a steady rise in inquiries from our new targeted market.

The workflow is effective between our teams. There were no problems. Our account manager monitors the project daily and follows-up frequently.

I appreciate that they’re great listeners. They truly take the time to understand businesses and provide helpful suggestions to better it.

None that I can think of.

Overall Score I found them to be an excellent team that’s very dedicated to doing their best for any client.
    They were on time. No deadlines were skipped by them.
    They were worth the money invested.
    The entire OneIMS team provided excellent service. The quality of the work was beyond our expectations.
    I have already referred them to a few other contacts.

SEO & PPC Campaign for Mobile App

"They always listened to suggestions and made changes when needed."

May 2018 – Ongoing

OneIMS did SEO and instituted a pay-per-click campaign for a mobile app. The engagement is ongoing.

Atlanta, Georgia
Marketing Manager, Rhodes Corporation

The team’s optimization efforts have led to a 40% increase in searches for the app, improved traffic, and grown the customer base. Customers have engaged with more products while sales numbers have improved.

I’m the marketing manager for the Rhodes Corporation.

For what projects/services did your company hire OneIMS?

We needed online marketing for our mobile app.

We wanted to improve our connection with our existing customers while increasing our brand awareness.

One of our partners referred OneIMS and we chose to work with them after several rounds of discussions.

Their team revamped our website using SEO and other important keywords. They also worked on a pay-per-click campaign using smart strategies.

We worked with an account manager.

Searches for our app have increased 40% over the past three months, and we’re also getting good traffic from other affiliate websites. The pay-per-click campaign helped new prospective customers explore our range of products. We’ve increased our customer base and seen an improvement in sales.

Our account manager was always available to help.

They always listened to suggestions and made changes when needed. We never heard a complaint from them about anything.

No, we’re completely satisfied.

Overall Score They're a great company with awesome talent on staff.
    They always delivered on time.
    Their pricing is fair.
    They provided excellent service.
    We're very likely to refer them.

Web Redesign & Social Media Management for Financial Firm

"We receive fantastic and professional service."

May 2017 - Ongoing

OneIMS redesigned a website and created a blog to target younger audiences. Currently, the team creates weekly blog content and manages three social media accounts.

Delaware
Marketing Manager, Financial Firm

The marketing strategies have yielded steady growth. Regular communication and progress reports keep the ongoing partnership dynamic. OneIMS creates value with responsive service, timely deliverables, and affordable prices.

I’m the marketing manager at a financial firm. I coordinate between the organization’s three branches.

For what projects/services did your company hire OneIMS?

We engaged them to redesign our website, create a weekly blog, and manage our social media profiles.

We wanted to make our site visually appealing for younger audiences to increase overall interactions with that demographic.

We shortlisted a few agencies and based on compelling referrals. We then chose OneIMS from that group of potential vendors.

OneIMS revamped our website and then created a weekly blog, which their content writers regularly update. Next, the team made profiles for Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. They now manage those social media accounts.

Our team—six marketing executives—works with three account managers from OneIMS.

Sales have increased steadily since the partnership began.

OneIMS emails reports that track the marketing strategies’ weekly progress. This information has helped us brainstorm changes more thoroughly before each implementation.

The team is punctual and responsive; they reply to emails within the hour. That quick communication keeps the project dynamic for both sides.

No. We’re now talking with them about how to take our business to the next level.

Overall Score We receive fantastic and professional service.
    They never miss deadlines.
    They’re quite affordable.
    We are happy with the deliverable.
    I would be happy to recommend OneIMS to any organization that’s looking to improve sales.

Content Creation & SEO for Real Estate Agency

"I would recommend OneIMS to any enterprise seeking to rapidly expand their online presence."

May 2018 - Ongoing

OneIMS provides SEO and social media services, such as content creation and account management, to improve online visibility and customer engagement.

Marketing Director, Real Estate Agency

Inquiries and potential clients have grown in both quantity and quality thanks to OneIMS’ efforts. They offer wide-ranging industry expertise, boast streamlined communication, and provide periodic status updates. Besides strong collaboration, the team responds quickly and develops creative strategies.

Our real estate firm has been in business for ten years with offices in multiple cities. As the head of marketing, I'm responsible for all promotional activities across our various branches.

For what projects/services did your company hire OneIMS?

We hired OneIMS to increase our social media presence and improve the SEO of our official website.

We were adamant about generating better interaction and engagement with both current and prospective clients. We wanted to be their first thought when considering real estate, leasing, or purchasing.

Of our initial shortlist of six digital marketing agencies, OneIMS delivered the most impressive presentation. They won both our confidence and the selection.

The account manager first created social media accounts for us on six popular platforms. That manager now updates our blogs, articles, promotions, and content feed daily. OneIMS also redesigned and rewrote our official website content for SEO.

OneIMS assigned an account manager to work with three of my own team members.

Our online presence has definitely improved. Our follower base now includes a fairly large number of prospective clients, and we’ve seen a noticeable increase across all branches in the number of genuine inquiries.

I receive regular updates from them, and they are always available via phone or email to address my questions or concerns. Working with a single account manager has greatly contributed to the good rapport developed between our two companies.

They are easy to work with, receptive to suggestions, and unafraid to improvise on strategy as needed.

This has been a positive experience; there is nothing I dislike about working with OneIMS. I would happily recommend them to any enterprise seeking to rapidly expand their online presence.

Overall Score They are a friendly digital marketing firm with affordable services.
    Project updates were emailed to us on a weekly basis.
    Their project estimate was very reasonable.
    We received top-notch service from OneIMS.
    I would highly recommend OneIMS to any company.

Social Media Setup and Promotion for Cellular Company

"I appreciate that they never take more than one working day to respond to questions or suggestions from our side."

May 2018 - Ongoing

OneIMS developed LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook profiles to grow brand awareness and customer engagement. They currently manage the accounts, posting new content weekly.

Marketer, Cellular Company

Online revenue and engagement have grown significantly thanks to social media accounts created by OneIMS. They provide weekly status reports containing insight into which pipelines are most profitable, helping to allocate resources effectively. They respond promptly and are constantly available.

I work in marketing for a large cellular data company.

For what projects/services did your company hire OneIMS?

I needed to boost my company’s website on social media platforms and update its content as necessary.

I wanted to drive more traffic to the site and inform potential clients about our portfolio. Most importantly, our sales needed to improve.

My team and I felt that OneIMS had an impressive track record. They also gave a presentation that listed our goals and their respective solutions.

Our website was designed over two years ago but, because it was never promoted, we didn't receive any inquiries about our product range online. Nobody knew we had an online presence.

OneIMS created profiles for us on social media platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook and updated the content on a weekly basis. They continue to provide us with services and support in that regard.

My team and I work directly with OneIMS’s team.

I’ve seen a massive boost in revenue from online leads. Feedback from social media sites about our work and our company has been largely positive. Responses and inquiries peaked during the holiday season.

We hold weekly meetings in-person or on Skype to assess the previous week’s data and reports, which helped us shift focus away from areas that aren't bringing in responses and onto core competencies that are in high demand. Their team is always available to discuss issues and to reply to our questions.

Their customer service stands out without clearly. I appreciate that they never take more than one working day to respond to questions or suggestions from our side.

I haven’t disliked anything yet. The services I’ve received nor the results they’ve produced meet my standards.

Overall Score I'm more than happy to give them a perfect rating.
    They worked hard to meet our deadlines.
    They offer great value for the investment and stuck to their estimate.
    They provided excellent service.
    I'll absolutely recommend them! They're a great team to work with.

Online Marketing Strategy for Advertising Company

"OneIMS scores in their ability to understand client needs perfectly."

June 2018 - Ongoing

OneIMS assisted in creating a robust online marketing and SEO strategy focused on boosting online traffic and sales.

Readville, Massachusetts
Marketing Head, Axis

Their honesty, patience in answering questions, and suggestions for improving online visibility were deciding factors for choosing to partner with them. As far as results go, OneIMS’ work has produced steady growth so far. The personalized attention they provide is second to none.

I’m the marketing head of an advertising company.

For what projects/services did your company hire OneIMS?

Our business was stuck for months and I just couldn’t figure out how to redirect my declining sales. We needed help with getting more online traffic, more sales, and improving SEO.

A friend of mine recommended OneIMS to me. I was fairly skeptical about it at the start, but I decided to give it a try because I had nothing to lose.

They first sent in their marketing expert to sit with us and learn all the little details about our business. They were honest about how they could help our business improve its online visibility, and clearly explained the different approaches that could be taken. I asked several questions and they patiently answered everything. By the end of the meeting, I was convinced that they were just the experts I needed for the job.

They assigned a nice and professional team that was always willing to help me.

We’re seeing steady progress for our online presence. Things have definitely improved since OneIMS started working with us.

Any business should call them if they’d like to explore the potential and benefits that a well-planned online marketing campaign can bring. I’m amazed at just how much my own little venture has grown over the months, which inspires me to dream even bigger.

I really like the personal attention that they give clients.

I have two suggestions for anyone looking to connect with more clients online. The first is to be honest with OneIMS about project needs so that they can draw up the right business plan for the company. Secondly, don’t expect overnight miracles. Thinking that the business is going to grow tenfold in just one month is unrealistic considering a six-month trial period is recommended.

Overall Score OneIMS scores in their ability to understand client needs perfectly.
    They’re excellent in this regard.
    Their prices are reasonable.
    They provide great service.
    I’ll likely recommend them.

Digital Marketing Services for Construction Company

"I definitely see a good response from my online and print campaigns."

2008 - Ongoing

OneIMS provides a full suite of online marketing services for a construction company. Their services include website optimization, SEO, and logo design. They also provide print marketing campaigns.

Chicago Metro Area
Managing Partner, Construction Company

During their seven-year engagement, OneIMS has produced a significant increase in business leads. Marketing campaigns are demonstrably successful. Detail-oriented and accessible, they contribute a comprehensive marketing vision.

[We are a] construction company.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I am the founder and managing partner.

What was your goal for working with OneIMS?

I needed to find a company to operate as my marketing department, with a focus on online marketing.

They do my website design, my SEO [search engine optimization], print, logo designs – any online and print marketing campaigns.

What was your process for selecting OneIMS?

[I found them] through a personal reference from someone trusted.

Can you give a sense of the size of the initiative?

It was from $10,000 to $50,000.

When was the work completed?

It's ongoing. I've been with OneIMS six or seven years.

Do you have any statistics or metrics on the project?

I've been getting a lot of phone calls and emails from SEO leads that OneIMS delivered for me. The rest is print media and print campaign clients. I definitely see a good response from my online and print campaigns.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

Is there anything unique or special about OneIMS that really makes them stand out?

They are very detail oriented and easily accessible.

What advice would you give to future clients of theirs?

Look to them for support for your overall strategic marketing vision. They are strong in many disciplines.

Digital Marketing for Pet Relocation Service

"The team at OneIMS is very detail oriented, timely and are great communicators…They are small compared to other companies, but they act like a big company.”

OneIMS delivered a sleek, state-of-the-art website and a holistic marketing strategy to increase a pet relocation company’s brand recognition. Services included social media, PPC, SEO, and print media.

Chicago Metro Area
Founder & CEO, Pet Relocation Service

Customer feedback has been universally positive. Proactive and communicative, OneIMS provided the professionalism of a big company with the personal touch of a smaller firm.

It’s a pet relocation service for international and domestic moves. We’ve been doing this since 2002 for families around the United States.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I’m the owner and president.

What was your goal for working with OneIMS?

We want an attractive and informative and up-to-date website that our clients can use. That’s 99 percent of our marketing. They contact us through our website or through our partners that we work with.

They do all our online marketing and take care of the website and social media. We did have them manage our Google Ads and PPC [pay per click], but we discontinued it for now. They also provided us with print material – cards and brochures.

What was your process for selecting OneIMS with which to work?

I did an online search. I saw their name come up frequently.

Can you give a sense of the size of the initiative in dollar terms or a personnel work-hour figure?

It was less than $10,000.

When was the work completed?

It’s completed. Eventually, I will contact them to do some revisions and update the website. They are not continuing any marketing right now. We’re trying to move more slowly.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

I can tell by the comments that we got from our customers that they were very happy with our website. I don’t have any numbers.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

Yes. It was always me that was behind in getting them information. They were timely and on top of things.

Is there anything unique or special about OneIMS that really makes them stand out compared to other business partners?

They’re very detail oriented, timely and great communicators.

I know they have more services I could use, but I haven’t looked into them. They’re doing a good job. They are small compared to other companies, but they act like a big company.

I’ve recommended them already.

Silver