You're going to love your new website.

Most small business owners have a hard time getting a website they can be proud of. DIY website builders are hard to use, freelancers don’t build a website true to your brand, and big ad agencies are too expensive. We help small business owners get a website they love so they can spend more time working on their business and less time on their website.

Atlanta, GA
  • 1175 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30361
    Atlanta, GA 30361

Web Design & SEO for Financial Planning Firm

“I receive multiple compliments a week about the site, and our business is growing much faster than expected.”

July 2018 - Ongoing

One Week Website designed a WordPress website, also working on the copy and layout. They currently provide SEO and maintenance services on a monthly basis.

Parker, Colorado
Kaleb Paddock
Owner, Ten Talents Financial Planning

One Week Website collaborates with the in-house team to optimize the partnership and accomplish impressive results. Prospects regularly reach out via the new site, helping lead to 15 new clients. They could be more transparent about their monthly services, but they’re a great partner.

I’m the owner of Ten Talents Financial Planning, a company that helps families, couples, physicians, and business owners make financial plans.

What challenge were you trying to address with One Week Website?

I needed a partner to create a website, including the content, layout, and design.

One Week Website built a WordPress site, incorporating different elements I wanted. For example, I wanted lots of buttons to facilitate different calls to action, so they made sure those were incorporated into the site. Now, people can reach out to me by just clicking a button to schedule a call.

One Week Website not only designed the layout, but they also worked with me on the copy, making it easier for potential clients to understand the services we offer. They work on the backend to make sure things run smoothly and currently provide local SEO and monthly maintenance.

I have one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with One Week Website?

One of the owner’s friends posted about the company on LinkedIn. I was in need of website help, so I reached out and eventually hired them.

We’ve spent about $9,000.

We began working together in July 2018, and the partnership is ongoing.

The site is live, and over 20 people have already reached out to me through the schedule-a-call feature that they built into the site. In the past nine months, I’ve signed up 15 new clients, which is mostly because of the new site. I receive multiple compliments a week about the site, and our business is growing much faster than expected.

How did One Week Website perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re timely, developing the website before I was even ready to launch it. We mainly communicate via email, text, and some G Suite tools.

They provide a valuable outside perspective that allows me to explain my services in a way that lay people can understand. They clarify my message, helping it better resonate with potential customers.

They could be better at more clearly articulating the ongoing services they provide. I understand the general idea, and I know it’s valuable, but more transparency on what they’re doing could help me appreciate their work more.

If possible, figure out what you want to accomplish before engaging with One Week Website. If you don’t, they’ll help you figure it out, but you can save a lot of time by knowing beforehand.