​To be found online you only need one thing...

One Thing Marketing specializes in search engine optimization, local SEO, web design, content marketing, reputation management, and other digital marketing services for local businesses.

We proudly partner and work with those in Louisville, KY as well as businesses across the country.

Rather than push unwanted marketing messages on an audience, where the majority are not interested, we focus on creating a powerful online presence that puts your business in front of consumers who are actively searching for the products and services you offer.

Our team has a passion for this industry and helping our clients reach their goals. One Thing Marketing creates customized digital marketing solutions that help you generate more revenue and receive the highest return on investment possible for your marketing efforts.

Louisville, KY
  • 2305 Hurstbourne Village Drive #400
    Louisville, KY 40299

My Trusted Contractor, Tom Sondergeld Plumbing, Breckinridge Heating and Cooling, Braden Insurance Agency, Xclusive Auto Detailing, Economy Dumpster, Dr. Zoom Auto Repair, Aable Appliance Repair, Cool Cars, 1109 Bravo/Neuropak, Jodie Wild Real Estate, Senior Home Transitions, Fusion Photography, BodyQuest Personal Training, Abrams Roofing & Sheet Metal, Integrated Pest Management.

Woodbine Construction Image

Woodbine Construction

For Woodbine Construction, our work included the following services: Website Design, Content Development and Copywriting, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).

Feel secure knowing your project is in qualified, dependable hands from start to finish with Woodbine Construction. With excellent craftsmanship and unparalleled client communication, it’s no wonder their company culture stresses honesty, integrity, and customer

satisfaction above all else.

Woodbine needed marketing tactics that matched their mission and values. With our strategy in place, we created a new website and cranked out content, taking Woodbine's SEO to the next level.

Tom Sondergeld Plumbing Image

Tom Sondergeld Plumbing

For Tom Sondergeld Plumbing, our work included the following services: Website Design, Content Development and Copywriting, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Local Search Optimization, Content Marketing and Blogging, and Website Maintenance.

Originally, Tom Sondergeld Plumbing did not even own their website. Later, despite being around for years, the company had not yet established a “real” website– one that could

handle the amount of traffic they wanted to generate.

Prior to launching multiple different traditional marketing strategies, they knew they needed an upgraded website that could support the influx of prospective customers. Above, you will see a before and after screenshot of Tom Sondergeld's newly redesigned website homepage.

Abrams Roofing & Sheet Metal Image

Abrams Roofing & Sheet Metal

For Abrams Roofing & Sheet Metal, our work included the following services: Website Design, Content Development and Copywriting, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Local Search Optimization, and Website Maintenance.

For almost 60 years, Abrams Roofing & Sheet Metal has been serving the Louisville, KY area. As the leading roofing contractor in the Louisville area, Abrams works hard to deliver quality roof repairs

and replacements at affordable prices.

Our goal was to create a powerful online presence to help drive more traffic and reach more potential clients. As a leading roofing contractor, Abrams' website needed a facelift to match their competitive nature. Above, you will see our final homepage design for Abrams Roofing.

Cure CF Image

Cure CF

For Cure CF, our work included the following services: Website Design.

Cure CF, a nonprofit organization in Louisville, KY, focuses on raising awareness for cystic fibrosis through lobbying, fundraising, and much more to support research at the local and national levels.

In early 2018, the One Thing Marketing team decided to gather our talents to give back to local non-profit organizations the best way we know

how – giving away a free website. Through our annual "OTM Gives" campaign, we held nominations, let the public vote, and created a brilliant, fully responsive website for the winner. It was a great challenge and we loved helping this very deserving nonprofit.
Braden Insurance  Image

Braden Insurance

For Braden Insurance, our work included the following services: Website Design, Content Development and Copywriting, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Local Search Optimization, Content Marketing and Blogging, and Website Maintenance.

As an older company, Braden Insurance had little to no experience in online marketing. They focused all of their attention on the more traditional marketing methods, like running print

advertisements. The cluttered, poorly designed, and outdated website also wasn’t doing them any favors. Their website had absolutely no SEO or online marketing of any sort.

Needing a start fresh, One Thing Marketing completely rebuilt their website. The new design and website update worked to create a better user experience through improving the sitemap and overall readability. We made sure the site was responsive, being accessible and easy to navigate on any device.

SEO for Personal Training Company

"Their willingness to help me succeed is something I am forever grateful for."

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

One Thing Marketing provided SEO Services for a personal training company. The team implemented on-page SEO strategies targeting local customers through keyword research.

Chris Tedesco
Owner, BodyQuest Personal Training

The engagement resulted in a 482% increase in the client's ROI and a 333% increase in site traffic. One Thing Marketing establishes an effective workflow, handling the project in a professional manner. The team is communicative, attentive, and dedicated.

At BodyQuest Personal Training, every day is an opportunity to create a better you. With leadership and accountability programs, you can achieve long-lasting results. Trained professionals are there for you every step of the way with personalized exercise and meal plans and workout routines for every lifestyle. Whether you’re an athlete yourself or just raising them, they keep you motivated to reach your goals. I am the owner of BodyQuest Personal Training.

For what projects/services did your company hire One Thing Marketing?

Originally, I tried to implement SEO tactics throughout my website and just fell short. As a business owner, I did not have the time to commit to proper SEO for my business and continue to run my gym all at the same time.

Because of this, clients (new and potential) kept having a hard time finding me online. I needed someone to take over and do things right in order to improve and build an online presence. That someone was One Thing Marketing.

My goals for this project included a newly designed, user-friendly website that was easy to navigate. I needed proper SEO and content that was informative and helpful and actually got results. Finally, I needed someone who could manage my online presence. My goals were to see a return on investment and to see my online presence grow stronger than ever.

I selected this vendor from a word of mouth referral. I had mentioned to another business owner that my website needed updating and they mentioned One Thing Marketing. After doing some research and seeing the results of others, I decided to give them a call.

One Thing Marketing began their work by starting with my website. They produced lots of substantial and pertinent content and organized the site to create a user-friendly experience with easy access to relevant contact information, blog posts, and success stories.

Eventually, I decided to go all-in, and One Thing Marketing completely re-designed my entire website a few years later. During this phase, they implemented on-page SEO strategies targeting local customers through keyword research. Currently, One Thing Marketing is still maintaining my website and helping me continue to grow my online presence through Local SEO.

The team at One Thing Marketing is great to work with. They communicate with me about the things they plan to do, as well as make sure I have final approval of things being done. Their communication style is effective and direct, but also very easy to follow and understand when it comes to SEO and the world of marketing most don't understand.

I saw, and continue to see, a huge return on my investment while working with One Thing Marketing. Within the first six months, I saw a 482% increase on my ROI, and after the first year, I saw an increase of 333% in traffic from Google. I continue to see success throughout our partnership. After three years of work, I have seen an increase of 1643% in contact form leads.

One Thing Marketing is easy to work with. Any questions or concerns I have ever had have always been handled right away, in the most professional manner possible. They communicate effectively and are very knowledgable in their field. I trust in them 100% for my the success of my business.

Obviously, the results and the ROI I have seen were the most impressive about this company. Outside of that, they are very willing to explain their process and make sure I am on the same page as they implement their SEO strategy into my marketing plan. They really customized a solution that worked for me and my budget. Their willingness to help me succeed is something I am forever grateful for.

I do not have any suggestions at this time.

SEO Strategy for Senior Home

"The workflow and communication style has been very effective."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

One Thing Marketing has led SEO efforts by conducting an audit and creating a content marketing strategy. The team has also worked on optimizing a Google My Business listing.

Patti Naiser
Senior Living Placement Consultant, Senior Home Transitions

One Thing Marketing's efforts have led to a significant increase in ROI and continue to drive yearly call rates. In addition to delivering impressive results, the team is attentive and accommodating. They continue to produce thorough work while staying within the budget.

Senior Home Transitions provides FREE senior living placement assistance service. Our experienced staff works with you to navigate the choices, costs, and processes of finding the senior community best suited for you or your loved one.

Whether you’re in crisis mode or planning for future senior care, call us at Senior Home Transitions today where our services are always free to you. Currently serving Kentucky and Southern Indiana. I would be the person to help with placement services for you or your loved one.

For what projects/services did your company hire One Thing Marketing?

I had a website that had been established for years. However, I was struggling to be found online and my website was not really beneficial to my business.

I wanted my online presence to grow stronger. I turned to One Thing Marketing in the hopes of implementing proper SEO strategy and techniques in order to gain more website traffic and increase conversion.

After reading multiple online reviews for different companies, I came across One Thing Marketing and knew I had found the firm for me. As someone who works closely with others who need someone they can trust, the sense of security I felt upon reading their reviews won me over. I felt they could be the firm to really care about my business, so I gave them a call.

One Thing Marketing took my site and performed a technical SEO audit to see where my site was lacking. We started with what I already had and they walked me through the updates they were going to make in order to see improvement. Then, we continued to improve SEO tactics with content marketing. Finally, we also optimized my Google My Business listing.

Dan, Brittany, and the team are wonderful. They listen and take the time to explain how what they do can work for your business. I felt like they really wanted me to succeed, and with their help, I did.

In my first year, I saw an 843% return on investment. I continue to see a 30% year over year increase in calls as I continue my partnership with One Thing Marketing.

Dan and his team have always been very willing to explain what they do in simple terms so I can understand best practices that will actually help my business. The workflow and communication style has been very effective.

I was most impressed, genuinely, by the results I saw. The team really took the time to find a custom SEO strategy that worked for my business. They listened to my wants, needs, and stayed within my budget to find solutions that worked for me.

I do not have any recommendations for improvement.

Website Dev & Ongoing SEO for Pest Control Company

"Their willingness to build an actual relationship with us quickly earned our trust."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Following a complete website redesign, One Thing Marketing continues to provide a full complement of marketing and optimization services.

Linda Vittitoe
Owner, Integrated Pest Management Services LLC

Because of One Thing’s in-depth and experienced approach to development and marketing, the new website began generating leads within its first month live. The team is reliable, trustworthy, and eager to share constructive guidance. They continue to foster a professional and transparent partnership.

I am part-owner of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Services LLC in Louisville, Kentucky. We provide pest control services, termite inspections, bed bug inspections, and more, as well as radon testing and mitigation services for both residential and commercial customers in our area and the surrounding counties.

For what projects/services did your company hire One Thing Marketing?

We hired One Thing Marketing for a complete redesign of our old website.

Our overarching goal was to rebrand our company. We have been in business for over 21 years and are well known for our work, so we needed a new website to match our standards and drive more online leads and conversions. We wanted a user-friendly, informative, and professional design with more optimized content that better highlighted who we are and really showcased our company.

After our first meeting with One Thing Marketing in October, we knew we had the perfect fit. Their willingness to build an actual relationship with us quickly earned our trust. The team at One Thing Marketing really listened to our ideas and explained how to turn those ideas into reality; we left that meeting with a complete understanding of the project scope.

At the discovery meeting, One Thing Marketing gathered our ideas and suggestions, then designed the proper content marketing and optimization strategies to implement those ideas. They produced new digital and written content, which we reviewed before publication on the website. We were also afforded an additional review once the website was complete and just before launch.

The team at One Thing Marketing is personable, inclusive, and welcoming. We received nothing but professionalism from the marketing director, from the first meeting until the completion of our website, and the client coordinator followed up with regular updates on the progress of the new site.

We began generating leads within the first few weeks of the site’s launch. We have since implemented call tracking and updated our contact forms to be more user-friendly, so we expect to see even more success moving forward.

After our initial meeting, I was in and out of the office than at home for a few months due to medical leave. The team at One Thing Marketing worked seamlessly with other members of my team when I was away, but also made sure to obtain my final approval before moving forward with anything.

The workflow was effortless, easy, and effective, and really allowed us to stay focused on our job. They sent work milestones for review, approval, and edit requests as necessary and kept us informed every step of the way. We are beyond pleased with the final product and are so glad we trusted them with our business and marketing campaign.

I was most impressed with the extensive knowledge they were constantly willing to share with us. They never hesitated to simplify complex terms into explanations we could understand. They provided thorough guidance on the strategies they believed would work best for us, then explained, in-depth, how and why they felt these were best suited for our business. All of this ensured we had a clear grasp of the entire scope of the work being done.

The team at One Thing Marketing was incredible. They communicated with us every step of the way, completed work promptly, and allowed us to be a part of the process from start to finish. I could not have asked for a better marketing partner.

Digital Marketing for Insurance Company

"Our partnership has lasted so long because we continue to see results."

May 2011 - Ongoing

One Thing Marketing initially redesigned a website. They now implement a wide-ranging SEO and content marketing strategy.

Walter Braden, Jr.
VP, Braden Insurance

Web traffic increased by 123% within six months, and has risen an additional 146% to date. One Thing Marketing explains their process clearly, solves problems intelligently, and stays on the cutting edge of marketing research. Their dedicated work ensures consistent, impressive results.

Braden Insurance Agency provides auto, homeowners, health insurance, life, long-term care, and Medicare supplement insurance. I'm the VP.

For what projects/services did your company hire One Thing Marketing?

We had absolutely no experience with or knowledge of online marketing. We were used to traditional advertising methods. As our business has grown, we've found ways to improve our marketing efforts, shift our focus, and reach more potential customers. We asked One Thing Marketing for help.

Our goal was to rebrand our company with a fresh website and marketing strategy. We needed a more effective method to reach potential customers, build our online presence, and find people who were actively searching for a local insurance company.

We searched online for local marketing firms. We contacted a few different firms, but after we spoke with One Thing Marketing, we wanted to work with them. They explained, in detail, how they could turn our marketing efforts into tangible results.

One Thing Marketing completely redesigned our website and updated our online presence. After completing our new site, their maintenance has been crucial to our success. We didn't know we needed SEO and content marketing, but One Thing Marketing implements both.

Each member of the team has their own role, but they work tremendously well together.

After six months of working with One Thing Marketing, traffic to our website increased by 123%. We couldn't believe it. Through our continued partnership, business has continued to grow. Six years later, our traffic has increased by over 269%. One Thing Marketing is incredible at bringing our vision full circle.

They're reliable and easy to work with. When we have questions, concerns, or misunderstandings, we simply ask. They explain everything so well that an insurance guy like myself can actually understand it. They break problems down step-by-step and guide us through the process.

One Thing Marketing genuinely cares about our success. Any marketing company can say they care and try different methods, but they truly want us to grow. I believe in their efforts because they believe in ours. Our partnership has lasted so long because we continue to see results.

There's always room for improvement, but they already know that. They stay up-to-date with new ideas, research, and technology. They always want to learn and grow while helping others to do the same.