Custom Small Business Website Design | $99/month

Our custom websites have advanced technology that 80% of websites don’t have, helping your new website generate more traffic and leads all for a flat monthly rate.

Your business never stops growing, never stops changing, never stops improving, and neither should your website. Your web presence shouldn’t be an expensive one-time purchase, it should be an affordable, ongoing service.

We’ll capture your vision and deliver a beautiful website that works right out of the box. Then, we’ll update it and add to it as much as you want, whenever you want.

2019
Fulton, MD
  • 8115 Maple Lawn Blvd., Suite 350
    Fulton, MD 20759

Web Development for Urology Practice

"Having someone like One Smart Sheep dedicated to working with us has been undeniably integral to our success."

2019 - Ongoing

One Smart Sheep built a website for a large urology practice. It includes an online portal and a patient education section with web tools.

Freehold, New Jersey
Moazam Gazi
CEO, University Urology Associates of New Jersey

The website’s success beat the client’s expectations. One Smart Sheep delivered high-quality results on time and at reasonable prices. Their detailed approach, work ethic, and diligence stand out.

I’m the CEO of University Urology Associates of New Jersey. We’re a large urology group practice that specializes in urological surgery.

What challenge were you trying to address with One Smart Sheep?

We were trying to gain a greater web presence and to establish an online portal for our patients.

One Smart Sheep created a full turnkey solution for us. They built the website based on our initial ideas and handled everything concept to design to implementation.

We wanted to build a strong e-learning and patient education site. Our goal was to guide our patients through symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment, providing medical education, not medical advice. One Smart Sheep let us convey that vision. They were able to integrate our patient education materials and various traditional learning tools into web tools for our patients.

I worked with three people from their team. There’s a dedicated account person, and I also did some minor collaboration with their design team at first.

How did you come to work with One Smart Sheep?

I don’t remember how I found them. One of the reasons I chose One Smart Sheep is because I felt that their portfolio and their one-on-one attention would be very good for our business. We have unique needs, and they were able to deliver what we felt was their potential.

The project started sometime in 2019.

We have a full analytics portal that allows us to capture all the data coming in and out of our website. One Smart Sheep has exceeded my expectations.

How did One Smart Sheep perform from a project management standpoint?

They did exceptionally well across the board, especially with meeting deadlines. We communicated everything via phone and video calls. We also used a dashboard for projects; I’m not sure if it’s proprietary.

I can’t point to one thing. It’s their attention to detail, it’s how hard they work. Having someone like One Smart Sheep dedicated to working with us has been undeniably integral to our success.

No, I really this was the best we could have hoped for.

Overall Score It was excellent.
    I’d give a higher score if I could.
    They did everything perfectly.
    I’m extremely likely to recommend them.