Web, cross-platform mobile development

Professional software engineering services

Our mission is to help our clients to achieve success.

Involving subject matter experts in retail, Logistics, warehousing domains and approaching our projects to help clients choose the right strategy for achieving success we always care about client's budget.

Having a team of experienced developers, analysts, managers, QA engineers, copywriters and digital marketers, we build great apps and deliver good quality code.

Kyiv, Ukraine

UVK, UniPolis, Ivengo, SOSgroup

Web application Logistics

The system implemented a full cycle of the company’s logistics business process, from commodities supply to cargo distribution to customers. The system includes routes control algorithms, routes optimization algorithms, warehouse storage management subsystem and reporting service, ERP integration, barcode markings and scanning.

About the client: the company offers for its clients full cycle logistics solutions in six industries – FMCG operator. The system implementation improved company's processes, so key performance indexes for shipping process have reached an appropriate level:
● 98% of delivers in the top cities is in scheduled time window
● average time of delivery planning less than 40 minutes

Web Portals & Digital Marketing for Sales Company

“We grew together step by step, and I learned more about IT along the way.”

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

One Logic Soft developed a WordPress site using MySQL with plugins, maps, tracking, and a refined search feature. The SQL database stores extensive visual data. They also manage AdWords and social media.

Padua, Italy
Managing Director, Sales Outsourcing Group

Faced with a tight two-week turnaround expectation, One Logic Soft delivered so rapidly they outpaced the deadline. They produced a sleekly designed new platform and continue to make improvements for the second release. The team provided excellent customer coordination.

I am the managing director of Sales Outsourcing Group, a small company that provides services for sales. Our 10 outsourcing specialists fill various freelance positions. We also manage Italian real estate for exclusively Russian customers.

What challenge were you trying to address with One Logic Soft?

Initially, we hired One Logic Soft to develop our website. The primary goal was to increase our online visibility.

One Logic Soft developed our site on a WordPress platform using MySQL. The real estate aspect of our website has a complicated architecture. Its robust SQL database houses a substantial pool of data that is mostly photos and videos. They built all the necessary plugins for users to easily find available properties. Along with a map and tracking function, the search function includes parameters like price range and square footage.

Based on the main sketch we provided, One Logic Soft took care of all the specifics like fonts and characters. A previous software house had tasked us with those minute details, which was exhausting. Designing the site collaboratively was much more effective.

The second release will include a payment feature for outsourced sales services such as interpretation. We’ve asked them to extend and improve the site. Up until now, our basic package covered search visibility and PPC advertising. They’ve just started working on our social media and Google AdWords.

One Logic Soft assigned us a project coordinator and dedicated resource. As far as I know, 10 people including freelancers work on their team.

How did you come to work with One Logic Soft?

I searched for an extremely reliable team and heard about One Logic Soft through mutual friends. I’m from the same city as the owner.

We’ve been working together since April 2018.

Our engagement has been a success. One Logic Soft leveraged our initial idea into a working project within a short amount of time. They delivered on their promises with an attractive new site. We’re pleased with how the design turned out.

How did One Logic Soft perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management was essential for me. During our initial meeting, we discussed the project requirements. We touched base for an hour each week after that, which I found to be really effective.

I didn’t want to sacrifice time while developing this website. Even though I didn’t have a tight deadline, I asked them to complete our site within a couple of weeks. One Logic Soft respected our schedule and even outpaced that expectation.

One Logic Soft’s customer coordination was admirable. We grew together step by step, and I learned more about IT along the way. They delivered my product so promptly that I didn’t have to invest a significant amount of time.

In the beginning, I would have appreciated more flexibility with the payment. Overall, though, I’ve been thoroughly satisfied.

Observation Module Dev for IT Company

"They’re the most skilled developers I’ve ever worked with."

May 2017 - Jan. 2018

One Logic Soft developed a mobile web module using AngularJS and Java. They constructed a recording feature and implemented a backend database.

VP, IT Company

The apps One Logic Soft developed were praised by users for its intuitive design and visual aesthetic. The team was detailed-oriented, documenting code and making sure to provide clear expectations. Their technical skill was masterful.

I am the VP of a company that services specialized labor management software. It helps businesses manage workers.

What challenge were you trying to address with One Logic Soft?

We needed a team of developers with strong technical knowledge with a specialization in mobile apps and Java.

One Logic Soft developed a mobile web module using AngularJS and Java. Their developers constructed a recording feature used to observe any physical movements that workers perform. It records how many times a movement was done and notifies users of any delays or obstacles during a process. They configured the feature to be accessible with a tap of your finger. Their team also implemented the backend data to feed into our labor management software.

The team consisted of a project manager, team lead, frontend developers, and backend developers.

How did you come to work with One Logic Soft?

I found them at a conference in Poland. I interviewed their leaders there and decided they were the right fit.

We invested $40,000.

We started in May 2017 and finished the work in January 2018.

We found minimal bugs during our QA cycle, and end users were impressed by the overall look/feel and intuitive controls of the app.

How did One Logic Soft perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management was excellent. They took care of documenting the requirements, coordinating the calls, and defining the requirements for two-week sprints. They made sure we were up to date using Trello. We were all focused on clear deadlines and expectations.

Their technical skill and knowledge were unbelievably thorough and impressive. They’re the most skilled developers I’ve ever worked with. The app was developed quickly, and their team helped us create it in a cost-effective way.

Allow them to be creative and don't be too rigid on your requirements.

Overall Score I am really pleased with our experience.
    They provide cost-effective solutions.
    They were excellent developers and provided excellent service.

Web App Dev & QA for Software Company

“One Logic Soft exceeded our client's expectations on delivery.”

July 2017 - Jan. 2018

One Logic Soft developed the frontend of a web-based, iPad-friendly app, using Java and Angular JS. They continue to work on design and development projects for clients as needed.

Melbourne, Florida
Michael Keels
President, Ivengo Software, Inc.

One Logic Soft delivered a high-quality app for a client within a short period of time. Their superior design skills, responsiveness, and timeliness sets them apart. With minimal input, they're able to come up with a handful of viable designs for clients to choose from.

I'm the president of Ivengo Software, Inc, a software development company focused on providing software solutions for warehouse logistics and manufacturing.

What challenge were you trying to address with One Logic Soft?

I needed additional software developers to work on the frontend development of a web-based application.

One Logic Soft developed the frontend of an iPad-friendly application for one of my clients, using Java and Angular JS. We provided some basic mockups and requirements, and they came back with a few different design options for us to choose from. The program they helped develop allows users to answer certain prompted questions as they survey workers in real time. While the application is being built for one client, it will eventually be sold to others as well.

After completing the first phase of the project, they started working on the second phase, which is being tested now. We'll be starting a third project for a different application with their team shortly.

We work with a designer, project manager, and both a frontend and backend developer.

How did you come to work with One Logic Soft?

One of my business partners found One Logic Soft at a trade show. Although we were also considering other vendors, we ultimately chose to work with them, because they offered a good balance of software development and business acumen that complements our own.

We started working together in July 2017. The web application was built within six months, but the relationship is ongoing.

One Logic Soft exceeded our client's expectations on delivery. From initial concept to production, they were able to deliver on the first project within just six months—I wouldn't have been able to do that without them. Since design is one of my company's weak spots, we've been very impressed and pleased with the work they've been able to produce. It's head and shoulders above anything we could've designed.

How did One Logic Soft perform from a project management standpoint?

They're excellent when it comes to being responsive and meeting deadlines. They also use a lot of modern communications tools like Trello and Slack to manage tasks.

They really came through with different options of great designs for us to choose from without excessive amounts of input from our end.

The organization of tasks could be improved. We tend to have more than one to-do list, but that could be a result of using multiple communications platforms.

Make sure to be clear on what your requirements are from the start to ensure the best outcomes.