No Bull-Pucky. Just Leads.

One Click Marketing of San Diego is an all in one stop shop for your digital marketing and website programming needs. We have a complete in-house team and pride ourselves off of not mysteriously out-sourcing anything. We have been in business for well over a decade and we fully believe that every good client relationship starts with transparent communication.

We have spent thousands of hours educating ourselves, over the 10 years we have been in business, on Google's consistently changing algorithm to be able to know exactly what to do to get the ROI clients are looking for. Digital Marketing is best learned through trial and error with multiple different situations and industries. We have perfected our craft to be able to streamline our knowledge into your marketing.

• We get you results
  • We offer outstanding customer service
  • Our reviews are great
  • We have decades of experience
  • We boast industry-relevant awards
  • We rank ourselves #1 in Southern California for our industry (SEO), locally and organically.
  • We take on far fewer clients than we get wanting to work with us. Why? Because if your website has been penalized, you aren’t in an industry that is favorable for SEO or your expectations are unreasonably high, we aren’t the right fit for you. As a company, we will not work on projects we aren’t fully confident will succeed.
  • If your business is not the right fit for us, we will point you in the best direction possible.
  • We base our clientele on quality rather than quantity. We don’t want a high-volume client base. More clients means hiring more employees, which means less bottom-line for us. We would rather have you be able to talk to the owners and not a sales rep.
  • We do not outsource anything; all work is done in-house by One Click Marketing employees that cater to you and your business.

San Diego, CA
  • 501 West Broadway
    San Diego, CA 92101
  • 11440 W Bernardo Ct #300
    San Diego, CA 92127
  • Serbia

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Security Contractor

“They got back to us quickly, always ready to progress further through the project.”

June - Nov. 2019

One Click Marketing provided SEO services and Google Ads management to a security consultancy. They rewrote the content and researched important keywords to optimize the site.

San Diego, California
Matthew Johnson
CEO, Cohen Security

Yeilding between a 300%–400% increase in online sales resulting from organic search, the team succeeded in putting their partner’s name on the map. Efficient,  process-driven, and organized, they leveraged project management tools to connect with the client most effectively.

I’m the CEO and co-founder of Cohen Security, which is a security consultancy that specializes in offering active shooter training services to civilians.

What challenge were you trying to address with One Click Marketing?

When I hired them, our website needed improvement. Before our engagement, I didn’t know much about SEO or how the website interacts with Google’s algorithm. Their team helped get my website more attention on the Internet.

They used a project management platform that allowed me to easily follow along and provide input throughout the entire website optimization process. Their team showed me how to incorporate keywords into rewritten content on the site pages to attract viewers searching for specific words or phrases. They also helped me designate keywords that were appropriate for the business I market. In addition to their SEO services, they helped me manage my Google Ads campaign.

The team working on my account likely exceeded 10 people. Each person specializes in anything from content editing to graphic design. Of those 10, I spoke with 4–5 people from their team on a daily basis.

How did you come to work with One Click Marketing?

I found them on Clutch. Based on the site’s reputation, I trust it to point me in the right direction. We went with One Click Marketing because they were local to San Diego and had the most professional website of other local vendor options. That made them an easy choice.

We’ve spent between $5,000–$10,000 on their services so far.

We worked together from June–November 2019.

Before I hired them, the website was only getting about one hit each day. Most of our traffic was also coming from direct search. After working with them, the amount of business coming through my site either tripled or quadrupled based on organic searches alone.

How did One Click Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They made it easy to follow their work through Basecamp. From a project management standpoint, they were phenomenal. The only thing that ever held them up was our response time to their questions. They kept things moving at the fastest speed possible.

I was most impressed with their efficiency. It never felt like any tasked dragged on for too long. They got back to us quickly, always ready to progress further through the project.

Overall, I’d highly recommend them.

Ask them a lot of questions and respond to them quickly. That will help them move the project forward.

SEO for Children's Fitness Center

"We value that their team is driven by numbers and statistics—it’s very professional."

Aug. 2018–Ongoing

One Click Marketing developed and implemented an SEO strategy. Their approach includes establishing key terms and setting up a Google Ads account.

Poway, California
Owner, Children's Fitness Center

The SEO efforts contributed to a significant increase in organic traffic and an improved ranking in search results. As a team, One Click Marketing has been helpful and provide ongoing support. Their clear instruction and industry expertise increases the productivity of the project.

I’m the co-owner of a children’s fitness center. We offer programs, camps, and parties for children.

For what projects/services did your company hire One Click Marketing?

We hired One Click Marketing to do SEO for our company.

We wanted to raise our brand awareness and increase our site traffic.

We looked for vendors who were knowledgeable, professional, and could provide detailed reports.

The One Click Marketing team began working on our SEO before we launched our company and they continue to support it. They created over 50 keywords relevant to our business. Additionally, their team set up our Google Ads account and manage it.

They provide their whole team of SEO specialists.

A significant portion of our keywords are ranking in search results. Also, more than 50% of incoming calls are coming from potential customers who found us organically through Google.

How did the One Click Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They are highly responsive—every question receives a detailed response within 24 hours. They’re great to work with and they provide us with thorough progress reports.

What impresses you about the One Click Marketing?

We value that their team is driven by numbers and statistics—it’s very professional. They’re helpful and provide clear instructions to answer our marketing questions.

At this point in the project, I can’t think of anything they can improve on.

Though they are a little expensive for a smaller business like us, they are the best option.

SEO for Residential Cleaning Company

"The team’s open communication style creates a positive experience for their customers."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

One Click Marketing provides SEO to generate more leads and conversions.

Fort Collins, Colorado
Evan Blumberg
Owner, Mulberry Maids

The website optimizations have improved search rankings and conversions. The team is easy to work with and creates value for cost. Notable strengths include open communication, quality work, and integrity.

I co-own Mulberry Maids, a residential cleaning company.

For what projects/services did your company hire One Click Marketing?

We engaged One Click Marketing to provide SEO.

We struggled with in-house SEO and needed to increase our online visibility. We wanted to improve our search rankings and traffic.

A colleague in a different city recommended One Click Marketing. We had talked with other company, but hired them because they were communicative and had strong experience with previous customers.

Their SEO services focus on search rankings, conversions, and quality leads.

We work with the owners and a dedicated team.

We have steadily been improving our search rankings, and they have begun to revamp our website to help further with rankings and conversions.

How did the One Click Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Everyone is very responsive and easy to reach via Basecamp.

What impresses you about the One Click Marketing?

So far, we have been very happy with our progress, and do not see any areas to improve at this point.

Overall Score One Click Marketing is very communicative and easy to work with. We look forward to continuing to work with them into the future.
    The communication has been very quick and easy.
    The cost is high for us as a small local business, but believe it will continue to pay off as an investment.
    We are happy with the quality and integrity of their SEO work.

SEO & Digital Marketing for Cleaning Service

“I’m completely satisfied with the work they’ve done so far, and the direction in which we’re headed.”

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

One Click Marketing implemented SEO strategies and made several changes to a website, increasing the company’s digital visibility and attracting new customers. They continue to provide support.

Ontario, Canada
Martan McKee
Owner & Founder, Barrie Modern Cleaners

The improved website is faster, more accessible, and highly ranked in specific Google searches. One Click Marketing went above and beyond expectations, working professionally and showing a high level of commitment. Overall, they’re a valuable and dedicated partner.

I’m the owner of Barrie Modern Cleaners. We’re a local maid and home-cleaning company.

For what projects/services did your company hire One Click Marketing?

I needed assistance with SEO.

I wanted to improve the company’s search rankings and attract new customers.

A friend highly recommended their services and introduced us to their team.

One Click Marketing implemented SEO strategies designed to quickly increase the company’s search rankings and establish digital visibility for the brand. They also upgraded the website to improve its speed and accessibility. The team continues to support our efforts.

We worked with a total of 15 team members, each of them working on a specific task like blog writing, development, or coding.

After just a short period, the website is ranking on the first page in Google searches for our targeted keywords and phrases. The interface itself is much more intuitive and easier to use.

How did the One Click Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They exceeded all of my expectations.

What impresses you about the One Click Marketing?

Their entire team was highly professional and showed genuine interest in our project. We had a great relationship.

Nothing comes to mind at this point. I’m completely satisfied with the work they’ve done so far, and the direction in which we’re headed.

Overall Score I’d rate them higher if I could.
    They’ve never missed a deadline.
    They’re worth every penny.
    They’re true professionals.
    I’ve already recommended them to friends looking for SEO and digital marketing assistance.

Web Dev and SEO for Cleaning Company

"Their commitment to improving my site has stood out to me."

July 2018 - Ongoing

One Click Marketing provided technical support and marketing for a website in a long-term digital partnership. Services included page design, maintenance, blog writing, and SEO.

Wasilla, Alaska
Pristine Beers
Owner, White Lilac Cleaning Company

The site’s position in search results has improved, resulting in a larger client base and growth in revenue. Company branding has also reached a better position. Team strengths include communication and request tracking.

I am the owner of White Lilac Cleaning Company.

For what projects/services did your company hire One Click Marketing?

I needed a vendor to handle web design, blogging, and SEO for my website.

I wanted to increase my customer base and draw more revenue.

I received a recommendation from a trusted colleague.

They handle all website maintenance, including page design, maintenance, blog writing, and SEO.

I’ve worked with a large team of specialists.

They’ve boosted my site’s position in search results, which has led to increases in client base and revenue. Our branding has also improved.

I maintained contact with Dan (Co-Founder, One Click Marketing). He set up a page on Basecamp where the team and I made plans for the site together. They’ve only missed a request once, and Dan was quick to resolve the issue.

Their commitment to improving my site has stood out to me.

No, I’m very satisfied.

Branding and Website Development for Training Company

"One Click Marketing produced a fully-updated and perfectly branded website."

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

One Click Marketing helped redesign a website to boost overall functionality and design, along with new branding.

Los Angeles, CA
Michael Tommer
President , We Train Here, LLC

The website that One Click Marketing redesigned was well-received. The team’s flexibility, availability, and quality deliverables made them a valuable partner.

I’m president of operations for a martial arts training and equipment sales company.

For what projects/services did your company hire One Click Marketing?

We needed help to expand our brand, redevelop our website, and update our SEO marketing.

We wanted to increase online lead generation and our overall business.

I did online research into companies that do this type of work, followed by phone calls.

They’re a one-stop-shop for all online services. They started by doing a project analysis. They did a full rebrand and redesign of our website from the ground up.

We work with a team leader and individual specialists.

One Click Marketing produced a fully-updated and perfectly branded website.

Their project management is excellent.

They’re flexible and always willing to work with us.

Overall Score They're a great digital marketing partner.
    They adapted to our timeline.
    We couldn't ask for better.
    I'd recommend them to anyone.