Digital Marketing & Website Design Agency

We are a team of website design, development and marketing specialists with extensive knowledge in PPC, SEO and website design. We build websites that look great and importantly convert leads.

Westcliff on sea, United Kingdom
  • 131 Hamlet Court Road
    Westcliff on sea, ESS SS0 7EW

Lifestyle Shutters & Blinds, Belson Opticians, TJ Hammond Transport, TJC Transport, BDS Drainage, ABA Couriers, Prostone Ltd, The Silent Disco Company

Hammond Transport Image

Hammond Transport

We designed and developed Hammond Transport website to give him a more professional and modern look.

MM Garden Rooms Image

MM Garden Rooms

This was a new start up company that wanted to have a brochure website online.

We created a very image heavy website to showcase his work and services.

Auto Medics Image

Auto Medics

Auto Medics needed an online presence to showcase all the differnt services they do.

So we did exactley that, creating page for each individual service they offer whilst having an update on their branding.

ProStone Image

ProStone

The main aim of this website re design, was so the client could showcase all their products online.

Providing a clean design, that is mobile and desktop responsive.

Probuild Managment Image

Probuild Managment

We created this new website for probuild, so he can use it to proffesionally represent his company online.

ABA Couriers Image

ABA Couriers

New website design and development completed for ABA Couriers.

The company needed a refresh on the design and wanted to clearly show the services they provide!

Champion Services Group Image

Champion Services Group

We designed and developed this new website for Champion Services Group.

They came to us as their website was very dated and needed modernising, so we worked closely with them to provide them a website to suit their requirments.

Midas Global Image

Midas Global

We designed and developed this website for a NEW company Midas Global.

Our aim was to clearly display the jobs they are recuting for and making the website as user friendly as possible.

Web Dev, Design, & SEO for Construction & Steelwork Firm

“They’re proactive and good at what they do.”

Jan. 2013 - Ongoing

One Base Media Ltd provides web design and development for a construction and steelwork company. Their team built the initial website from scratch and have revamped it several times over the years.

Brad Tyler
Managing Director, ROC Service Ltd

The deliverables have met expectations, and the partner is happy with the engagement. One Base Media Ltd has implemented an effective project management style and maintains regular communication. They're great at delivering and following up. Proactivity and enthusiasm are hallmarks of their work.

I’m the managing director of ROC Service Ltd. We do structural steelwork, a bit of demolition, refurbishment, and some general building.

What challenge were you trying to address with One Base Media Ltd?

We brought them on to build our website as well as to handle subsequent updates of it.

One Base Media Ltd built the initial website from scratch and have revamped it over the years. They handle both the design and development of the platform. My website informs clients of our products and services. They’ve also done some SEO work.

I work with Grace (Owner); however, on occasion, I’ve spoken to other people.

How did you come to work with One Base Media Ltd?

They contacted me in the very early stages of my business. They found me through cold calling, we clicked, and I’ve been with them ever since.

I’ve invested between $6,000–$7,000.

Our ongoing engagement started in January 2013.

They’re proactive and good at what they do.

How did One Base Media Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been great. Their team has managed the projects as well as can be expected. I’m a busy person, and they’re usually the ones chasing me to provide information. We’ve corresponded through email, phone calls, and in-person meetings.

Grace’s enthusiasm is a highlight. She has great people around her who can deliver on expectations.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Be responsive, and they’ll deliver.

Web Design for Virtual Assistant Startup

“Their team lead, Grace, is exceptionally helpful”

Jan. - Feb. 2020

One Base Media designed a new website to promote the services of a virtual assistance startup. They created the platform from scratch over a 6-week period.

Freddie Greg
Owner, FG Virtual Assistant UK Ltd

One Base Media delivered a great starter platform with basic functionalities. The client anticipates adding more sophisticated features over time. The team lead was friendly and helpful, enabling the client to incorporate requested changes. They provided great design insights for the startup.

I’m the owner of FG Virtual Assistant UK Ltd, a virtual assistance startup.

What challenge were you trying to address with One Base Media?

I hired them to design my website. We’re a new company, so I was looking to get some insights on how to structure it.

They delivered a website from scratch. I had some colors and a few ideas, but they executed much of the design.

We were working with mainly one teammate. Her name was Grace (Director).

How did you come to work with One Base Media?

They were recommended to me by a friend — another company who works with them.

It cost us around $2,500.

The project actually began in January or February of 2020. It wrapped up approximately 6 weeks later.

I’m satisfied with the general look and feel of the new site. I need to spend more money to increase the site’s exposure, from an SEO-perspective, which I haven’t gotten around to, yet. I think it’s a great starter website but hope to add more features as my business grows. I do like the colors of the platform.

How did perform from a project management standpoint?

They met my deadlines and managed my expectations well. I could contact them in any way I wanted, which was great.

I can’t really provide good feedback here, since they’re the first agency I’ve ever worked with.

Grace is lovely; she’s very friendly and helpful. She told me I could go back and add or change things if I wanted.

No, not really. As far as I’m concerned, I was and am happy with the site they created.

I’d recommend hiring them. Having said that, I’d recommend doing your homework, because I was new to it, and it helped to have done a little research on my end. Their team lead, Grace, is exceptionally helpful either way.

Web Design for Commercial Cleaning Business

"I was impressed with the patience and flexibility to make changes throughout the design process."

June 2020

A commercial cleaning business partnered with One Base Media to do a complete redesign of the business website. The goal of the project was to create a professional site and improve SEO.

Essex, United Kingdom
Samantha Champion
Partner Champion Services Group, Champion Services Group

While the company is yet to see any concrete data on any improvements, they have received positive feedback from end users. The communication between both parties was good as the company felt comfortable suggesting changes expecting them to be applied immediately.

I am a partner in a Commercial Cleaning Business based in Essex, UK

For what projects/services did your company hire One Base Media Ltd?

Complete re design of website

A professional website with efficient titles and links to improve SEO

How did you select One Base Media Ltd?

I read an email that was sent to me and it was perfectly timed as I was looking to redesign my current website.

I was eager to use a local company and One Base Media was located less than 10 miles away so I knew they would understand the local demographics.

I had a few telephone conversations to discuss what our comapnt did and what I was looking for with a new website.

As this was happening through the Covid pandemic all our conversations were via phone and we also utilised email and whatsapp.

This was perfect and I didnt feelI missed out at all by no face to face contact. Communication was fast and effective throughout.

Once the designing began I had one point of contact which suited me perfectly as I feel our relationship grew and Grace quickly understood my opinions and requirements

It is early days to judge whether we have gained work from the new website but many people have viewed it and all responses have been positive. I feel much more confident giving our website details as I know any potential client will be presented with a detailed and appealing website.

During a difficult few months of reduced working capacity I feel we used the downtime efficiently by investing in a professional website deisgn from One Base Media and I am confident it will be money well spent and quickly returned through increased business.

I was completely happy with the communication between ourselves and Grace from One Base Media. Changes and additions to the design were received and acted upon very quickly.

I was impressed with the patience and flexibility to make changes throughout the deign process.

Nothing was too much trouble and i felt comfortable telling Grace about any amendments I wanted to make.

I cannot suggest any areas of improvement.

Overall Score Cannot fault the design, the communication and the patience and flexibilty
    I was very satisfied withe the scheduling and was kept informed of the progress regularly
    I think the cost was completely acceptable
    Great quality of work and communication throughout
    I will recommend One Base Media to everyone

Website Design for Flooring Company

"The quality of the website is first class and for the value we was all very impressed."

June 2020 - Ongoing

A flooring company needed a new website and rebrand to branch the business out to new areas and markets. They hired One Base Media to assist with the project.

Westcliff-on-Sea, United Kingdom
James Thurston
Director, Southend Flooring

The company is satisifed with the new website and are confident that it will attract more customers. The company was most impressed with the team's communication, as there were never any roadblocks to contacting any of the team members.

Are company is southend flooring I am the director. We wanted to branch out to other trades and created a new company southend property services

For what projects/services did your company hire One Base Media Ltd, and what were your goals?

A completely new brand and new company southend property services. The goals is to create a strong brand and force our way into the market.

One base media has so far made that happen with the design and creation of our new website and brand.

How did you select One Base Media Ltd and what were the deciding factors?

We found them from good reviews and so far have lived up to them.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

We had a few telephone meetings to discuss and started work stright away. The website was done quick but to a really high standard probably one of the best we have ever had.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

We have worked with 3 people so far grace being the one who we have most contact with.

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

The website has been amazing and we feel confident that the quality will turn people into customers.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

Communication has always been pretty much instant never any hold ups. They seem majorly organized and with the covid most firms seem to struggle

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

Overall Score We have no problems
    Quick turn around
    Compared to other local firms they are much better for cost and quality
    Top quality