We Build Bots. We Run Ads. You Get Sales.

Bronze

One 10 Media is an eCommerce growth agency.

We help brands scale using conversational marketing (chatbots), Facebook ads, and email marketing.

We’ve owned eCommerce stores ourselves, so we understand the view from your side of the table.

We’ve also hired a bunch of agencies ourselves, so we understand how to be the best possible partner for you.

We love projects and brands who like to add humor to their bots and marketing.

2018
Akron, OH
  • 526 S. Main St. #103
    Akron, OH 44311

Corcoran Group, Strategic Real Estate Coach, Easy Tutor

$36k In Email Revenue. First Month! Image

$36k In Email Revenue. First Month!

We love Klaviyo for eCommerce marketing and we're always suprised at how many stores are using this amazing tool ineffecively.

This screen shot is for a brand new client. We set up Klaviyo for them and connected it to their WooCommerce store. All of the foundational flows were put in place and we also created a promotional calendar and will handle the ongoing broadcast campaigns for them.

In the first month,

we've generated 14% of their revenue from email. Our goal is 20%, and we have no doubt we'll get there soon.

Email is a winning channel when used right. And it's almost set and forget nature makes it one of our favorites to implement for both new and established brands.

Selling Shower Cleaner During A Pandemic Image

Selling Shower Cleaner During A Pandemic

Can we sell a ton of shower cleaner during a global pandemic? And can we do it starting from a disabled ad account?

That was the challenge with this client. Turns out, with good marketing and following the rules - anything is possible.

We've been able to maintain pre-pandemic sales levels by constantly testing new messaging and creative.

The only challenge here was not over selling due to supply chain

issues.

The ROAS goal for this client is 2.0. At 3.84, they're very happy.

So happy that we're now building out their email automations (Klaviyo), and a chatbot as well. :-)

4.32 Return On Ad Spend In Month 1 Image

4.32 Return On Ad Spend In Month 1

A new client reached out to us (right here from Clutch.co!) and needed help transitioning from a wholesale business affected by COVID-19 to an eCommerce store. They were losing money and needed us to move fast.

Challenge accepted!

In the first month, we were able to achieve a 4.32 ROAS (return on ad spend).

Needless to say this client is really happy. We can't wait to see how these campaigns mature in the

following months as we optimize and continue to dial them in.

Social Media Ads Management for Cleaning Systems Company

"Since working with them, they've proven that they are one of the best digital marketing agencies in the game."

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

One 10 Media is scaling and managing advertising across Facebook, Instagram, and Google for a cleaning systems company.

Auckland, New Zealand
Thomas Britton
Director, Cleaning Systems Company

One 10 Media's work has helped the client's success skyrocket. They've contributed to an increase in sales and customer messages. The team is knowledgable and has a high level of customer service.

I am the director of a direct to consumer e-commerce brand that sells clever cleaning systems for the more difficult cleaning jobs around the home.

For what projects/services did your company hire One 10 Media?

Our goal is to build an international brand that is recognised for top quality, high performing products with superior customer service within the home cleaning space. To make this happen we hired One 10 Media to manage and scale our advertising accounts across Facebook, Instagram and Google. Since then, we have hired them to build chatbot flows and conduct advanced a/b split test on our product pages. All resulting in a dramatic increase in ROAS for our business.

Our main goals for this project were to increase sales & increase retention for our ecommerce store. Knowing our ad campaigns are in such good hands gives us the opportunity to work on and test other products that we want to add to our product lines in the future. It's a win-win.

After listening to marketing podcasts for many years I had an idea who the top media buyers were in the industry. So I reached out and asked if any one of these top media buyers knew of an agency that would be a great fit for our company. The rest was history, One 10 Media was highly recommended from the best. This made what is usually a tough decision for a business to make into a no brainer.

After hiring Mike and his team to manage our ad accounts. The first thing we did was organize a discovery call where I outlined how our Facebook Ad account was currently set up. During this call is when I first met Sergio a highly talented and knowledgeable media buyer. Once Mike and Sergio understood how our account was structured they got onto improving the Ad account structure to capture sales at every step of the sales funnel and they haven't stopped optimizing our campaigns since. Leading to a surge in daily site visitors and as a result lots of conversions.

Mike has a number of highly & uniquely skilled digital marketing professionals within his agency. We have personally found the team to be highly educated in the following services. Advanced Media Buying, Advanced Emai Marketing, Advanced Chatbots, Advanced Analytics, Advanced A/B split tests.

Since working with One 10 Media our success as a company has skyrocketed. The first thing I want to point out is how consistent our daily sales are. For example, as of writing this in May 2020, we are seeing a daily ROAS over 5X, the highest day being 8.2 ROAS. Incredible! I also want to point out, as a result, our brand awareness has increased dramatically resulting in an increase in customer messages saying our product has been highly recommended by friends and family which is awesome.

The first thing you notice when working with One 10 Media is their level of customer care and knowledge. Each week we take a 40-minute Zoom call to discuss that past 7 days results, plus recommendations we both think could improve our e-commerce goals. Like Mike pointed out to us, an e-commerce store is like a boat full of holes. So each week we are working together to plug these wholes and as a result, our sales and profits are increasing. By plugging wholes I mean Mike is very knowledgeable about what software to use where so we are not wasting time and money running inferior software tools in our business saving us a lot of money running the wrong tools.

I think as an eCommerce store owner finding a company that truly understands the industry can be hard to find. So what I find most impressive is that Mike and One 10 Media were introduced to us by online marketing experts and since working with them, they've proven that they are one of the best digital marketing agencies in the game.

I can't think of anything : ) Great customer service Great Software Knowledge Experienced Team Awesome guys Great clear pricing structure it's all good!

Overall Score We feel very lucky to have found these guys
    Very good scheduling skills
    love the clear pricing structure
    Always impressive
    100%

Customer Service Bot & Advertising for Animal Rescue Org

"The team’s approach is personal, efficient, and effective."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

After conducting research on the business and industry, One 10 Media set up a ManyChat bot that answers customers’ questions by using keywords. The team currently assists with marketing and branding efforts.

11-50

Ridgefield, Connecticut
Jody Harris-Stern
President & Founder, Looking Glass Animal Rescue

One 10 Media’s efforts led to an increase in applications and streamlined internal communication. In addition to being extremely responsive, communicative, and honest, the team is committed to achieving the project goals while keeping in mind the business’ best interests.

I’m the president and founder of Looking Glass Animal Rescue, a 501(c)(3) animal rescue. We focus specifically on animals that are most in need, which are defined as special needs, injured, ill, senior, hospice, pregnant, and orphaned.

What challenge were you trying to address with One 10 Media?

We are a volunteer organization with no paid employees. Our staff is made up of folks with full-time jobs who do rescue work on the side. As we grow, we get more and more inundated with questions, emails, phone calls, and messages on Instagram and Twitter that we don’t have enough time to address.

I was looking for a way to address those problems without losing the customer service feel. I found the ManyChat option and researched it. I thought it was a useful way to set up a communication plan that’s a little less onerous for volunteers.

I started looking into setting it up and quickly realized that it wasn’t something I could do on my own. I then looked for vendors that could help, which is why I hired One 10 Media.

They took the time to understand the business, which is nuanced and emotional because it’s animal-related. One 10 Media also did a lot of research on the industry itself and looked at the other companies to get a feel of what they were doing.

We then had an onboarding phone call and told the team what our challenges were and what we wanted to do. The project wound up growing quickly in terms of the scope of the work that they could provide. Usually, when we get questions, it’s about the same topics to do with adoption, fostering, donating or volunteering.

We needed the bot to be able to communicate that to people with meaningful, static information sourced from our website. One 10 Media created a bot that, after identifying the keywords, personalizes the message and directs customers to the answers that they’re looking for.

The team is also helping us to market our business and build a better brand. The bot that One 10 Media set up also allowed us to capture customer's data through a request line that asks the visitor to input their email. Through this, we were able to do marketing for any number of topics and to get information out to our constituency.

I work with Mike (Founder) and Todd (Digital Marketing Manager).

How did you come to work with One 10 Media?

I found them on UpWork, connected with Mike, and, within 30 minutes of our conversation, it was clear that they were the team I needed to hire. I did speak to other folks from different companies, but I wasn’t as impressed with them as I was with Mike.

So far, we’ve spent less than $4,000. Their costs are reasonable given the work and detail they’ve put in.

We began working with them in November 2019 and our engagement is ongoing.

The project has become much more multi-faceted. Anecdotally, we’ve seen an increase in applications for both foster and adoptions. We’ve also seen growth in people contacting us on our page.

This is great because it gives us a level of connectivity with our community, and the bot has made life much easier for me and the volunteers. It has also made our communication much more efficient.

The project has also resulted in an ROI, although it’s not tangible. I can confidently say that we’re seeing a level of growth that we previously wouldn’t have been able to see.

How did One 10 Media perform from a project management standpoint?

The team is awesome. I’m always able to text Mike or Todd and ask them for help and they’re right on it. A few weeks ago we had a problem with the bot, and I messaged Mike over the weekend. Within six hours, the issue was resolved. They dropped whatever they were doing, fixed the problem, and continuously checked in to make sure that there were no other problems.

Their responsiveness is something I’ve never seen. Whenever I email them, I get a response immediately. They also make videos to show me how to set things up instead of just telling me how to do it. One 10 Media makes everything very easy.

The team’s approach is personal, efficient, and effective. Additionally, I appreciate their integrity and honesty. They don’t try to sell me things that aren’t in my best interests and are always looking to match and meet my goals. They’re genuinely interested in the success of our rescue. The team doesn’t upsell elements that we don’t need. Instead, they’re on target with our goals.

I really don’t have any suggestions. I got really lucky in finding them and they’ve been a good partner so far.

Be really honest and explain all of your struggles and successes. Be open to their suggestions. What worked for us is that we’ve had a very open relationship. I’ve been clear about what I don’t know as well as what we’re looking to do. I’ve also been open to their suggestions.

I’ve been recommending them constantly.

Social Media & Sales Consulting for Life Coach

"One 10 Media is great and you won’t regret hiring them."

Sept. - Oct. 2019

One 10 Media assisted with setting up a social media presence for capturing emails through Facebook Ads. They also helped establish an email management system, created all content, and chose photos.

Flagstaff, Arizona
Bianca Gardner
Owner, Fit To Fittest

Their reliable team’s efforts exceeded all expectations of the project, which led to hiring them again for a new project. The ads One 10 Media created gathered about 100 email subscribers and boosted Facebook followers while reducing the cost per lead. They’re a consistent and cost-effective vendor.

I’m the owner, life coach, and weight coach of Fit to Fittest. I coach women on how to lose weight.

What challenge were you trying to address with One 10 Media?

I needed a company to help me with my social media, specifically putting together a Facebook funnel.

One 10 Media worked on my social media presence, putting together all the stages of the Facebook funnel. I didn’t have a landing page yet nor autoresponders for my email list, and they set up everything from scratch, suggesting which email management system to use. I did all the signing up, but they took the reins after that, having full access to my Facebook and Vimeo accounts. They handled it all, which was really nice.

They created ads on Facebook as well as everything else that goes along after clicking on the ad itself. One 10 Media also chose which photos to use while monitoring the responses that the ads were getting and tweaking things along the way when certain things weren’t working. The whole process lasted about a month.

What we did was a combination of using my voice but also using what they thought would attract people most. One 10 Media wrote most of the copy both in the Facebook Ads and in the email responders because I don’t have a clue about that kind of stuff. They got across what I wanted to say in a way that was better for that kind of purpose.

I worked with One 10 Media's founder and digital marketing manager.

I found them on Upwork.

We spent $2,500 on their work.

We started working together in September until October 2019.

One 10 Media was great and they over-delivered, surpassing my expectations. I received an impressive service at an affordable price range, and I was very impressed with the amount of follow-up. I never thought I was going to find anyone that would handle all of this work for me within that price range. Overall, their work as very professional and it was nice having two people in charge of my project.

I got about 100 people to opt into the funnel, but I haven’t had any direct sales from it. However, its purpose was to get email addresses and not generate sales. I have a solid email list now and have gotten more likes on my Facebook page. For the very first ad we put out, the cost per lead was at $15 and One 10 Media got it down to $6 a lead, which was pretty awesome.

Having them teach me a lot of this stuff along the way was huge. Going forward, if I want to create my own ads, it’s already set up for me. I just renewed my contract with them because there’s another project that I want to carry out.

How did One 10 Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They met with me once a week to go over everything. One 10 Media is really good about staying in touch to keep me updated.

From the very beginning to the very end, they continued to impress me. The reason that I hired One 10 Media was because of how they presented themselves from the start and they’ve remained consistent. That’s why I’ve hired them again.

No. There’s nothing I’d have them improve.

Go for it. One 10 Media is great and you won’t regret hiring them.

I wanted things done faster, but that’s just because I’m impatient. The project was completed in the timeline they promised.
    They really went above and beyond what I thought it would cost for this kind of project.
    One 10 Media is very professional and reliable.
    I’d definitely recommend One 10 Media and will use them again.

Email Marketing Optimization for Real Estate Company

"They’re always on the cutting edge, are always aware of what’s happening, and trying new things."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

One 10 Media provides email marketing optimization services for a real estate coaching and mentoring platform on an ongoing basis.

Middleburg Heights, Ohio
Jason Schlegel
COO, Strategic Real Estate

One 10 Media’s efforts have exceeded expectations, increasing sales, open and click-through rates. The team typically completes projects quicker than usual, and always delivers optimal results.

We’re a lending, real estate, investing, coaching, and mentoring platform, where we have 15,000 members and over 300,000 subscribers. We teach them basic and intermediate real estate principles. I’m the COO.

What challenge were you trying to address with One 10 Media?

We wanted to increase revenue in terms of how our digital marketing operated, mainly our email-based marketing.

Everything has been clearly defined and great. They’ve been managing our email marketing open rates, click-through rates, the creation of chatbots, AI, the growth of our prospective list, and helping us get new podcast listeners.

They really helped our overall image, and have been serving as a strategic real-estate coach. We’ve done PPC campaigns, paid traffic campaigns, and have been integral in growing our top-line revenue with the lower cost per acquisition.

They’ve been helping us assess who our target audience is with split testing and explaining why our click-through or open rates have been dropping, too.

Mike (Founder, One 10 Media) is my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with One 10 Media?

One 10 Media came as a referral. We decided to work with them because we’re in a similar area, have been around as long, and have similar values. The referral aspect was a big part of it, and learning how they conducted previous business. It was a big way for us to decide which way to go.

We’ve invested approximately $50,000 –$100,000.

We began working together in April 2018, and our engagement is ongoing.

In the past year, some of our email marketing went down, and One 10 Media was able to come in and help us get that back and go through a CRM and get our engagement back up. At one point, our email open rate was only at 2%, but thanks to their work it’s been up to 10-15% for the past 90 days. With our live events, we’ve seen a spike from 80 guests buying tickets, up to 350-400 tickets. Obviously, there’s attrition on any event, but for upfront sales that’s a dramatic increase. We’ve also seen a huge increase in traffic in the PPC.

How did One 10 Media perform from a project management standpoint?’’

They were awesome. If there were any problems, they were on our end with not moving forward fast enough. We were probably the bottleneck, they never were; they were always giving us deliverables much faster than we anticipated, which is a good problem to have. They always stayed within budget and never had any problems managing the projects. They always knew what they were doing in terms of project management, and communicated with us through basecamp, email, and meetings.

As an operations specialist, I’ve been to traffic conversion summits, and I know how integral One 10 Media is in the digital marketing space. They’re always on the cutting edge, are always aware of what’s happening, and trying new things. For us, it’s very important to know that someone’s at the top of their game.

No, there’s nothing I can think of off the top of my head.

My advice is to take the chance. They’re a small company and can move fast on what you need. They’re one of the leaders in the industry when it comes to digital marketing.

Overall Score They’re a great company to work with. They’re lean and mean and are able to get things done with a cutting edge.
    There was never any issue with them.
    They pay for themselves over and over again.
    They’re always on time, on budget, and we always receive what we ask for
    They’re very easy to work with, from an operations standpoint.

Bronze