We Built Bots. We Run Ads. You Get Sales.

One 10 Media specializes in helping business engage with customers and create conversations at scale using messenger marketing and chatbots. We also specialize in Facebook ads and email marketing. Our chatbots are entertaining and engaging and highly converting.

We love projects and brands who like to add humor to their bots and marketing. With both comedians and amazing sales people on our team, it's a winning combination.

2018
Akron, OH
  • 526 S. Main St. #100
    Akron, OH 44311

Corcoran Group, Strategic Real Estate Coach, Easy Tutor

Social Media & Sales Consulting for Life Coach

"One 10 Media is great and you won’t regret hiring them."

Sept. - Oct. 2019

One 10 Media assisted with setting up a social media presence for capturing emails through Facebook Ads. They also helped establish an email management system, created all content, and chose photos.

Flagstaff, Arizona
Bianca Gardner
Owner, Fit To Fittest

Their reliable team’s efforts exceeded all expectations of the project, which led to hiring them again for a new project. The ads One 10 Media created gathered about 100 email subscribers and boosted Facebook followers while reducing the cost per lead. They’re a consistent and cost-effective vendor.

I’m the owner, life coach, and weight coach of Fit to Fittest. I coach women on how to lose weight.

What challenge were you trying to address with One 10 Media?

I needed a company to help me with my social media, specifically putting together a Facebook funnel.

One 10 Media worked on my social media presence, putting together all the stages of the Facebook funnel. I didn’t have a landing page yet nor autoresponders for my email list, and they set up everything from scratch, suggesting which email management system to use. I did all the signing up, but they took the reins after that, having full access to my Facebook and Vimeo accounts. They handled it all, which was really nice.

They created ads on Facebook as well as everything else that goes along after clicking on the ad itself. One 10 Media also chose which photos to use while monitoring the responses that the ads were getting and tweaking things along the way when certain things weren’t working. The whole process lasted about a month.

What we did was a combination of using my voice but also using what they thought would attract people most. One 10 Media wrote most of the copy both in the Facebook Ads and in the email responders because I don’t have a clue about that kind of stuff. They got across what I wanted to say in a way that was better for that kind of purpose.

I worked with One 10 Media's founder and digital marketing manager.

How did you come to work with One 10 Media?

I found them on Upwork.

We spent $2,500 on their work.

We started working together in September until October 2019.

One 10 Media was great and they over-delivered, surpassing my expectations. I received an impressive service at an affordable price range, and I was very impressed with the amount of follow-up. I never thought I was going to find anyone that would handle all of this work for me within that price range. Overall, their work as very professional and it was nice having two people in charge of my project.

I got about 100 people to opt into the funnel, but I haven’t had any direct sales from it. However, its purpose was to get email addresses and not generate sales. I have a solid email list now and have gotten more likes on my Facebook page. For the very first ad we put out, the cost per lead was at $15 and One 10 Media got it down to $6 a lead, which was pretty awesome.

Having them teach me a lot of this stuff along the way was huge. Going forward, if I want to create my own ads, it’s already set up for me. I just renewed my contract with them because there’s another project that I want to carry out.

How did One 10 Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They met with me once a week to go over everything. One 10 Media is really good about staying in touch to keep me updated.

From the very beginning to the very end, they continued to impress me. The reason that I hired One 10 Media was because of how they presented themselves from the start and they’ve remained consistent. That’s why I’ve hired them again.

No. There’s nothing I’d have them improve.

Go for it. One 10 Media is great and you won’t regret hiring them.

I wanted things done faster, but that’s just because I’m impatient. The project was completed in the timeline they promised.
    They really went above and beyond what I thought it would cost for this kind of project.
    One 10 Media is very professional and reliable.
    I’d definitely recommend One 10 Media and will use them again.

Email Marketing Optimization for Real Estate Company

"They’re always on the cutting edge, are always aware of what’s happening, and trying new things."

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

One 10 Media provides email marketing optimization services for a real estate coaching and mentoring platform on an ongoing basis.

Middleburg Heights, Ohio
Jason Schlegel
COO, Strategic Real Estate

One 10 Media’s efforts have exceeded expectations, increasing sales, open and click-through rates. The team typically completes projects quicker than usual, and always delivers optimal results.

We’re a lending, real estate, investing, coaching, and mentoring platform, where we have 15,000 members and over 300,000 subscribers. We teach them basic and intermediate real estate principles. I’m the COO.

What challenge were you trying to address with One 10 Media?

We wanted to increase revenue in terms of how our digital marketing operated, mainly our email-based marketing.

Everything has been clearly defined and great. They’ve been managing our email marketing open rates, click-through rates, the creation of chatbots, AI, the growth of our prospective list, and helping us get new podcast listeners.

They really helped our overall image, and have been serving as a strategic real-estate coach. We’ve done PPC campaigns, paid traffic campaigns, and have been integral in growing our top-line revenue with the lower cost per acquisition.

They’ve been helping us assess who our target audience is with split testing and explaining why our click-through or open rates have been dropping, too.

Mike (Founder, One 10 Media) is my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with One 10 Media?

One 10 Media came as a referral. We decided to work with them because we’re in a similar area, have been around as long, and have similar values. The referral aspect was a big part of it, and learning how they conducted previous business. It was a big way for us to decide which way to go.

We’ve invested approximately $50,000 –$100,000.

We began working together in April 2018, and our engagement is ongoing.

In the past year, some of our email marketing went down, and One 10 Media was able to come in and help us get that back and go through a CRM and get our engagement back up. At one point, our email open rate was only at 2%, but thanks to their work it’s been up to 10-15% for the past 90 days. With our live events, we’ve seen a spike from 80 guests buying tickets, up to 350-400 tickets. Obviously, there’s attrition on any event, but for upfront sales that’s a dramatic increase. We’ve also seen a huge increase in traffic in the PPC.

How did One 10 Media perform from a project management standpoint?’’

They were awesome. If there were any problems, they were on our end with not moving forward fast enough. We were probably the bottleneck, they never were; they were always giving us deliverables much faster than we anticipated, which is a good problem to have. They always stayed within budget and never had any problems managing the projects. They always knew what they were doing in terms of project management, and communicated with us through basecamp, email, and meetings.

As an operations specialist, I’ve been to traffic conversion summits, and I know how integral One 10 Media is in the digital marketing space. They’re always on the cutting edge, are always aware of what’s happening, and trying new things. For us, it’s very important to know that someone’s at the top of their game.

No, there’s nothing I can think of off the top of my head.

My advice is to take the chance. They’re a small company and can move fast on what you need. They’re one of the leaders in the industry when it comes to digital marketing.

Overall Score They’re a great company to work with. They’re lean and mean and are able to get things done with a cutting edge.
    There was never any issue with them.
    They pay for themselves over and over again.
    They’re always on time, on budget, and we always receive what we ask for
    They’re very easy to work with, from an operations standpoint.