Top Mobile and Web App Development Company

OMSOFTWARE is an international complete software development company specializing in mobile and web application development.  Our strong foundation and extensive experience in mobile and web app development have established us as a leader in our field.

Our award winning company has been providing trusted development services since 2004.  We have experience developing app solutions for a diverse range of clients across a wide variety of industries and sectors.  We are based in India with a strong presence in the UK, Europe, the USA and Singapore.  OMSOFTWARE is an offshore web development company, so no matter where you are in the world, we can assist you with your web-based software development needs.

At OMSOFTWARE, we think outside the box and pride ourselves on finding innovative solutions for our clients’ requirements.  We value creativity and our highly skilled team of developers, designers, technicians and support staff ensure that a superior service is delivered every time.  We prioritize getting to know our clients and their businesses in order to ensure that we meet their needs and create unique solutions to perfectly fit their requirements.

We understand that every business is different and so we tailor our solutions to suit your needs.

Professionalism and commitment to high service standards have earned us a commendable reputation amongst our industry peers as well as clients.  Our extensive testimonials section supports our belief that we consistently provide service of the utmost quality.

We are able to perform under the toughest deadline without compromising on quality.  We place a strong focus on efficiency and are able to reliably produce quality web and mobile app solutions in record time.

2008
    33-3D Saket Nagar
    Bhopal, MP 462024
    +91-9713030021
  • OMSOFTWARE PVT LTD
    #1580/9, 2nd floor, 2nd main road, 5th 'A' cross, BSK 1st stage, 2nd block, SBM Colony,
    Banglore, KA

Ecommerce systems
Application platform
BI & big data solutions
CRM functions

All Tech Pros , SMIT , MyPort Pty Ltd, Broadnet, Audi USA , Adamigo , Transtrategy Partners, The Next Idea

AM Auto Car Parts - UK Car Parts Website

More than 400 K Auto Car Parts  http://amcarparts.co.uk/

Technology: PHP , MYSQL , Responsive

Fitwin : Get Fit Get Motivated Fitness App Challenge

FITWIN offers online fitness and nutrition coaching different from anything else on the market today, and we do it affordably so that getting healthy is accessible for everyone.

Technology Used :

BootStrap , Wordpress, PHP , BuddyPress

The Watch Collector - BigCommerce Website

The Watch Collector Ny Website is a BigCommerce Based Ecommerce Website Devleoped by us.

Tech Used - BigCommerce , Responsive Design , BootStrap

Services Offerd :

Designing , Branding , Developement , Support and Ditial marketing

Y-MODA - Ecommerce Website Singapore www.y-moda.com

Y-MODA.COM is an Ecommerce Startup By Twin Sister from Singapore. This Website Deliver Exclusive Designer Appreals to singapore.

Technology Used :

Laravel , MySQli , BootStrap , PayPal ,Singapore

Pledgeasy

Description

We are Pledgeasy. We are an app with only one thing in mind, and that is to make the pledge process more interactive for the members of any Greek Organization. Our goal is to provide a whole new level of communication between the potential new members and the valued active members. Our application offers a list of features that can make your pledge process unique.
Pledgeasy is a location based application that gives active members the ability to locate a pledge at any time. Active members have the ability to hide their location while pledges do not. This automatically solves the problem of pledge attendance to events and provides for a new level of safety and consistency never seen before. We are trying to eliminate the question "Where are the Pledges at?" forever. The pledge process is something that has been around for hundreds of years and we are allowing you to perfect it.

Features-

-Easily locate new members as well as active members...

Auto Services Marketplace Website

"OM Software was a good choice as the site has a nice creative design and meets functionality."

OMSOFTWARE developed an online marketplace where users could browse for auto services in Africa. The project required design and custom coding in Ajax and jQuery.

Florida Metro Area
CTO, Auto Marketplace

The developed website has received positive comments for its performance and visual aesthetics. OMSOFTWARE was recognized for their technical expertise and is highly recommended for web development endeavors.

We are a United States-based company that specializes in e-marketplaces for the African market. As the chief technology officer, my role is to ensure that the requirements and feedback gathered from operations are priced and implemented efficiently.

We were looking to implement an e-marketplace solution to facilitate the search and purchase of auto services in an African country. However, because of the informal nature, customized processes, and low Internet connectivity of the auto parts market in the country, there was no Web framework, such as Magento or Drupal,  that were a good fit for the process that we needed to automate. So, our best option was to build a customized solution from scratch.

Performance was a key requirement of the solution, requiring that it would be able to work properly even in places with low Internet connectivity. So, we needed a vendor that had demonstrated experience with the use of Ajax and other scripting technologies, such as jQuery, which would minimize page refreshes while still pulling required data and interacting with the user. We also needed a vendor who could give us well-designed pages as our previous experience with IT [information technology] companies show that most have high technology expertise but low graphic design skills.

The vendor selection process included more than 60 bidders. However, OM Software's bid and portfolio made them an easy choice. They were responsible for capturing the requirements, designing, developing, and testing the website. We had weekly touch points until the project was delivered successfully after six months, and they continue to support the live website and clean out outstanding bugs.

E-commerce Web Development for Social Media Marketing Firm

“They stayed with us throughout the entire process and delivered a very stable product.”

OM Software developed an e-commerce website for one of the company's customers. They also provided design, software development, and testing.

Israel
Employee, Swayy

OM Software produced quality development projects with no big issues. Their output received positive responses from the customers and provided additional work opportunities.

Our social influencers use their Swayy to influence their followers on behalf of brands and their products and services. Social Swayy delivers original branded content native to influencers’ blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Pinterest, and Instagram. Our proprietary technology platform tracks and measures each piece of content through all social platforms giving clients real-time analytics and insight on the scale and impact of their campaigns.

One of our customers needed an e-commerce site developed. We choose OM Software to do the work.

We used nopCommerce to deliver this solution. OM Software did all of the work associated to this project which included  design, software development, and testing.

OM Software did a very good job. They stayed with us throughout the entire process and delivered a very stable product. Our customer likes the results and has awarded additional work to us based on this.

Web Development for Hispanic Advertising Marketplace

“I am satisfied with the work.”

2011 - Ongoing

OMSOFTWARE developed a web platform where users can purchase advertising space from a variety of venues. The project is ongoing and involves consulting services and web development.

Boise, Idaho
CEO, Hispanic Advertising Marketplace

OMSOFTWARE developed a website that delivers the specified features. The team excels at implementing new functionality to the platform. Furthermore, their project management and customer service have received positive remarks.

Can you describe your firm and role?

I am the CEO of Adamigo. We are a Hispanic ad marketplace. It’s a marketplace where businesses or advertisers can purchase ad space directly from the publisher. The target market is the Hispanic community in the United States, many ads are in Spanish.

What was your goal for the work with OM Software?

The work originally started in 2011, and it was to create a platform to buy advertising space from different venues, whether it’s billboard, magazine or digital. OM Software was able to build that successfully.

Can you go into the scope of their work in a bit more detail?

They do development work. They do consult and suggest what would work, but the majority of our projects have been development work.

What was your process for selecting OM Software?

They were actually referred to me by a former coworker who had used them as well. I believe it was for SEO purposes and some development work.

Could you provide a sense of the size of the project with a general cost range or a personnel work hour figure?

It’s been long term, I still use them strictly for my development work. It was a little project at the time, back in July of 2011 but, since then, we’ve continued to add to Adamigo, and it’s been a continuous, every-month process.

Do you have any plans to stop in the future or the work ongoing?

It’s completely ongoing.

Do you have statistics or metrics you could share about the projects?

They’ve done a great job with adding any new updates. This new product that we released called RFP Pronto, I gave them an idea of what I’m looking for, and then they pretty much create this idea and, for the most part, it’s been great.

Are you satisfied with their performance?

There’s always room for improvement but, for the most part, I am satisfied with the work.

When working with OM Software, what is unique or special about them compared to other firms?

They’re really responsive. They’re easy to work with and have great customer service. They’re very polite. If there’s any bugs, they take care of the bugs and go back and make sure the work is corrected.

Looking back on the work, is there any area that you think they could improve upon or something you might do differently?

Design, I thought that they could improve on that. But, I just hired them this week to do some design work, and I’m actually impressed. They’re working on it. That was my suggestion at the time, but it looks like they’ve gotten better with that.

Development Partnership with Software Integrator

“OM Software gives me people who are smarter than the others.”

2009 - Ongoing

OMSOFTWARE provides software development for an insurance compliance business. The partnership has been ongoing for 5 years.

New York City Metro Area
CEO, Software Integrator

The team is responsive and provides deliverables within deadlines. OMSOFTWARE is eager to provide their services and they do so in a very professional manner. Furthermore, their inexpensive development cost makes them a good fit for projects with limited budgets.

Please describe your company.

We are a software integrator. We develop software for different clients and for different purposes, such as hedge funds, banks and, in this case with OM Software, it's for another client that does insurance compliance.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I am the CEO.

What was your goal for working with OM Software?

Our goal was nothing less than best-in-class software. We went to India for a discount software model.

OM Software provided only software development.

Can you please describe the projects in more detail?

We’ve found that with Indian companies, communication can be difficult. If I hire Arthur Andersen and pay $150 per hour, I would have received a substandard result. If pay $15 an hour, I still get a substandard result, but it's much cheaper. I was able to do the project twice and get it right the second time, and we had a decent result. The result is, we have a fairly good piece of software.

I did that because we're developers and I understand how to develop software, I know what I’m getting back and when I’m getting something good. I was able to turn it around quickly. The project took twice as long as it should have, and it cost twice as much as I planned. At the end of the day, it was still cheaper to do it that way and reasonably quick. It took us a little longer to get to market, but it was still cheaper for the client overall, and they appreciated the discount.

It is workable, but it is a lot of work to fix perfectly. Our end clients have been satisfied with the work delivered. Overall, we’ve had a very good result. They aren’t the best developers in the world, but we have best-in-class software, and I'm very happy with it.

What was your process for selecting OM Software with which to work?

I must have tried four different firms. Three were fired. I used Elance to find them.

They were engaged for multiple projects, but it was in the range of $75,000 a year for the last five years. It's been ongoing work. Once you commit to a contractor, you’re married to them.

How has OM Software performed overall?

They are professional, and they show up on time. The CEO has some good people. They do what they have to do. I’ve talked to a lot of their people, and I’m using the best they’ve got.

OM Software is smaller, and the revenue stream they get from this project is important to them. Their CEO makes an effort to be sure it works for us. That is very positive because he gives us the best people he possibly can, and he is eager to work with me on pricing. That is very positive. I have dealt with numerous Indian firms in a lot of different venues, and against those other firms, they also are eager to work, but their prices are higher. I worked with another firm that, even after six months, didn’t understand the project, and I had to fire them. OM Software gives me people who are smarter than the others.

If budgets allow, I would definitely have a different project manager on the product. I think that looking back, we did as well as we could.

I had some issues with that, but they’ve been better because I brought that to their attention, and they took care of it.
    They can’t have my top people since I get OM’s best staff now.