A full service bookkeeping to help you grow!

Omnis wants to be your first choice for professional virtual bookkeeping for all businesses!  We place a high priority on giving our clients individualized, friendly service. We’ll spend time getting to know you and your goals. Then we’ll make a plan and take action. We want to see your small business succeed!

Sarasota, FL
  • 1343 Main St Ste 310
    Sarasota, FL 34236

Bookkeeping Services for Pool Company

"Their efficiency in getting everything accomplished and in adding more duties to their plate are great."

Omnis Bookkeeping & Business Solutions provides full-service bookkeeping support for a pool company. They handle invoice processing, profits & loss statements, and all bookkeeping services.

11- 50 Employees

Eustis, Florida
Owner, Staycation Pools

The ongoing support has alleviated the need for the business to have an in-house accountant, saving them training time and costs. The Omnis Bookkeeping & Business Solutions’ team handles everything efficiently and adapts to changing needs. They’re effective and adaptable.

I’m the owner of Staycation Pools.

What challenge were you trying to address with Omnis Bookkeeping & Business Solutions?

They handle all of my bookkeeping and invoicing needs I have.

They do everything bookkeeping-wise for me. This includes payroll, QuickBooks, profits and loss statements (P&Ls), reconciliations, invoice processing, and anything else related.

When I receive an invoice from a subcontractor, they put it into my system for me to approve and pay it. They deliver everything to me in a customized format that fits my business.

I work directly with Haley (Owner) and two of her employees.

How did you come to work with Omnis Bookkeeping & Business Solutions?

I was looking for a bookkeeping solution and reached out to them. I spoke to Haley and ended up choosing her team.

I spend roughly $2,000 per month on their services.

We’ve been working together since 2018 and our engagement is ongoing.

Since bringing them on, I don’t need to have an in-house bookkeeper at all anymore. It alleviates the need for me to have an employee to train and consider employee turnover.

How did Omnis Bookkeeping & Business Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

We speak daily, in some fashion. All of the invoices come to me, so when one does, I’ll email it over to their team. Once I send the information over to Haley, I don’t need to think about it again. We mostly communicate through email, text, and Slack. Although I could call them, it’s easier to just send them my information and questions.

Their efficiency in getting everything accomplished and in adding more duties to their plate are great.

For now, I’m really satisfied.

As with any business out there, understand the caseload of the team you’re working with. It’s helpful for them to understand what I’m asking for and needing, and for me to understand their workload.

Overall Score I have zero complaints.
    They’ve never missed a deadline.
    They’re a lot less expensive than having a full-time accountant in my office.
    I have no complaints. Everything is customized to me.
    I refer people to them all the time.