Startegy. Branding. Graphics.

We guide our clients through the process of creating all needed communication design element to keep their company image consistent throughout all media. From logo and branding to print graphics, visual merchandising and promotions in all media, OMc delivers integrated solutions which elevate your brand, drive sales and noticeably increase revenue.

1997
San Francisco, CA
  • 201 Jackson Street
    San Francisco, CA 94111

Bay Area Council - Sun Microsystems - 24 Hour Fitness - UFC Gym - ARC - Parnon Estates - Yogaworks - Wineluv - Pilljogger - Steve Nash Sports Club - Momentum Cyber - Lucas Ranch Estates - Teklicon Expert Witness Search

Identities / Logos

OMc has designed complex corporate identities and logos, often done including other marketing, print and on-line design projects. Through our logo designs, we enable our clients to communicate the essence of their work, products or services, and we have consistently helped them to dramatically increase their revenues and profits. Our clients are start-up companies, small businesses, large corporations and non-profits from

Print Graphics

We can assist with print-ready designs and often provide e-versions of the project as well. Our design development process always responds to our clients' feedback and includes several rounds of design refinement and of course final approvals before printing.

Print Graphics

We have designed numerous cards, flyers, catalogs, brochures, programs, mailers, doorhangers and more, and we can assist with the printing of your materials as well. Our designs are beautiful, strategic and conceptual, and they always correspond to our clients' needs.

Signage

This is part of one of several massive murals designed, printed and intalled for UFC Gym. This design measures 8' x 144' and was done using dozens of relevant image elements, applied in corporate colors to provide an inspirational mural within the gym.

Business Cards

Of course we design the other elements of our clients' stationeries as well: Beautiful envelopes in any size, letterheads, invoices and other accounting forms, all kinds of cards and folders. If it can be printed, OMc can design it.

Business Cards

We find the strength of our designs within the companies we work for. Rather then applying the same design principles to all projects, we carefully chose what makes the most sense and should deliver the biggest bang. We devise a strategy for our clients that presents their identity consistently and appropriately while also using innovative and unexpected designs to elevate their brand and marketing.

Business Cards

This elegant card was done for a high end real estate development in Lafayette, CA. It uses metallic colors, spot UV, edge painting, embossing and one sided die-cutting for a luxurious statement.

Websites

OMc has done dozens of websites from initial brain storming, through design exploration to final web development. We design responsive sites that are dynamic, easy to use, beautiful to look at and work with, user friendly and search engine optimized.

Signage

OMc can desgin and produce posters and signage on eco board, eco foam, Sentra board, wood, canvas, metal, glass, vinyl, frosted acrylic or lit up signs. Any size, any shape, any material.

Signage

We have done signage graphics to elegantly and efficiently cover windows and doors, to be hung from walls, columns and ceilings or to be mounted to the floor. We have designed signs and environmental graphics in any size and can assist with the printing, production and the installation if desired.

Signage

For many clients we design smart, durable and easy to read signage for their offices, stores, studios or exhibits. We understand the need for signs to stand out in visually busy environments, and for them to be safe, readable and yet memorable and clear.

Print Graphics

This custom invitation opens up as an asymmetrical, double-gate fold horizontal card, revealing more event information on the inside. It is printed with spot UV to enhance several design elements of the invite. The invitation came with a RSVP card and return envelope, all delivered in a beautiful, matching main envelope.

Print Graphics

This invitation for the Bay Area Council uses a die-cut that, once opened, forms the shape of their logo. It is printed on both sides, tie-wrapped and delivered in a beautiful custom envelope.

Web Development and Branding for a Sculpting Company

"OMc Design Group treats me like their number one client."

2002 - Ongoing

OMc Design Group designed a website and logo to help an artist’s business stand out. The team also assists with branding, providing print collateral materials. They also supply photo and graphic design services.

1 Employee

Carla Biondi
Owner, Biondi Ceramics

The business wouldn’t be a success without the engaging website and creative logo OMc Design Group made. Their team is skilled, hardworking, and personable. They are dedicated to providing quality service and educating their clients. Their faithfulness and devotion spurred continued engagement.

My business is Biondi Ceramics. I’m a sculptor and artist.

What challenge were you trying to address with OMc Design Group?

I became a client of theirs before social media and those technologies were prevalent. Usually, artists don’t have a professional website, so I hired OMc Design Group to create a fresh and engaging site that would take my business to the next level.

Christoph (Senior Creative Director, OMc Design Group) developed and designed my website and logo from scratch. He’s done photography work for me, designed graphics and create slideshows. He’s produced several print collateral materials such as business cards, signage, event pamphlets, and printouts for my customers.

Christoph is my primary contact. I’ve worked with around ten team members throughout the years.

How did you come to work with OMc Design Group?

I was at a business art event with sculptors, designers, and photographers. I came across Christoph right when I was looking for someone to do work for me. I took his business card and then engaged with OMc Design Group.

I’ve spent between $10,000–$50,000.

I started working with OMc Design Group in 2002, and the work is ongoing based on my needs.

Anytime I have new products or an event coming up, I go to Christoph for his expertise. It’s a special ongoing business relationship. My whole business runs through the website. I’m personally connected to OMc Design Group’s work. I loved the modern designs on my site and received a lot of compliments from it. My art studio has done websites with Christoph as well. I’m old-fashioned with my business, and this site has been a great success. OMc Design Group delivered everything I wanted and more.

How did OMc Design Group perform from a project management standpoint?

When I sat down with Christoph, I asked him to guide me through everything, and somehow, he made my thoughts and ideas come true. He is patient with me. I learn a lot working with OMc Design Group, and I’m able to speak their lingo. He explains their process and how specific programs work. After years of rapport with Christoph, I go directly to him through email, but he will sit down with me anytime I want. Their team is extremely professional, knowledgeable, and delivers work on time. OMc Design Group treats me like their number one client.

Their history and loyalty are what makes OMc Design Group stand out from the crowd today. I highly recommend working with their team. I can’t say enough.

There’s nothing they can do to improve. I’m fortunate to have met Christoph at that event and will stick with their company until the end.

Take a chance and give them a call today. You won’t regret it, and may even be pleasantly surprised.

Branding and Design for Real Estate Company

“Their cutting-edge, innovative designs helped set our business apart in a competitive industry.”

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

OMC Design provided branding services, including the creation of a new name, logo, and other marketing materials as needed.

Lafayette, California
Greg Woehrle
Founder, Lucas Ranch Estates

OMC Design's innovative branding solutions and designs set them apart. Their efforts have helped the company stand out in the real estate market. Working with their team was seamless; they were accessible and timely throughout the engagement.

I'm the founder of Lucas Ranch Estates, a land developer and real estate brokerage company that also runs a nonprofit organization.

What challenge were you trying to address with OMC Design Group?

We hired OMC Design to help with branding, including a new name, logo, and marketing materials.

OMC Design created new branding materials for our real estate business, including a new name, logo, business cards, letterhead, and other retail marketing pieces.

We worked with three people on their team.

How did you come to work with OMC Design Group?

They were referred to us by one of their previous clients.

We invested between $70,000–$100,000.

We worked together about three years ago.

The quality of their work is exceptional compared to others in the real estate market. Their cutting-edge, innovative designs helped set our business apart in a competitive industry.

How did OMC Design Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They were excellent at meeting deadlines and staying in touch with us, utilizing their own project management tools to track milestones.

They provided creative branding solutions and gave us a lot of additional direction on creating a new name and consistent product across all marketing platforms.

I can't think of anything. They were great all around.

Branding and Design for Development Company

“They’re about as good as it gets.”

Sept. 2014 - Ongoing

OMc Design Group designs print and online marketing materials to enhance business development. Their deliverables include brochures, business cards, and various forms of web content.

San Francisco Bay Area
Founder, Dev Company

OMc Design Group delivers high-quality materials that encourage customer engagement. They implement an iterative process to develop finely-tuned and targeted content. Executive-level involvement facilitates a personalized experience. Their team consists of trustworthy and skilled professionals.

I’m the founder of a development company. We do contract work for clients in the area of analytical chemistry and biotech.

What challenge were you trying to address with OMc Design Group?

We needed an experienced design firm to assist our business development efforts by creating marketing materials.

OMc Design Group provides the graphic design services for our online marketing content. They also create our print deliverables such as letterheads, envelopes, brochures, and business cards. Their team handled the design and production of print and electronic pieces for our case studies. Christoph (Senior Creative Director, OMc Design Group) arranged those deliverables into a comprehensive marketing folder.

We’ve since hired them to design another round of stationary for us. Additionally, we’re gearing up to work with them on the content that’ll accompany some recent success stories.

Christoph is our primary point of contact.

How did you come to work with OMc Design Group?

I had used other firms in the past but was in search for an alternative group locally available. After searching online through various outlets, I found OMc Design Group and reached out to Christoph. They seemed like a good fit for us, so we gave them a test project. Our business relationship evolved from there.

We first hired them in September 2014, and the relationship is ongoing.

We’ve experienced incremental successes since working with OMc Design Group. Our brand’s image and presentation are much improved from previous iterations. From a business standpoint, their materials garner respect from customers and help generate references. Thanks to their work, we’re more confident in the brand’s ability to interact with and entice potential customers. I’m absolutely convinced that they’ve been integral to our continued growth as a company.

How did OMc Design Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re about as good as it gets. I’ve worked with a lot of service provider over the years, so I can confidently say that Christoph is top-notch. We communicate over the phone, through emails, and hold in-person meetings.

They offer a personalized approach instead of rushing to complete each project. Christoph knows what he’s doing and will work on a design until we’re satisfied. The community we serve is traditional and averse to risks, so it’s challenging to create modern designs that captivate them. OMc Design Group utilizes an in-depth iteration process that yields multiple product options. As a result, we’re able to select what works best for our audience. Also, it’s nice having access to a firm we trust and can work with over time.

No. I can’t think of anything relative to my needs.

Branding for Boutique Investment Bank

"Their extraordinary talent and premium service makes them worth every penny."

June 2014–Dec. 2018

OMc Design providing rebranding support to help reposition an investment bank. They created updated materials to increase visibility, including a logo, business cards, and new designs on an existing site.

Eric McAlpine
Founder & Managing Partner, Momentum Cyber

The branding assistance resulted in a more cohesive, targeted messaging approach. The materials fully satisfy the internal teams. As a partner, OMc Design was devoted to creating a flawless final product in a straightforward, effective manner.

I’m the founder and managing partner of Momentum Cyber. We’re a boutique investment bank and we work with cyber security companies and advise CEOs on strategic decisions in the industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with OMc Design?

Though we’ve worked with OMc Design on other projects, for this one we needed their help refining and conveying our business identity.

To begin, we had several in-depth discovery meetings. We explained our positioning within the industry, who our customer base is, and the message we wanted to send to them. After this, OMC Design worked with us to create a logo to base the brand around.

From there, they helped make significant modifications to our website and created other collateral to match our new identity. They worked closely with our outsourced web development team and ensured the site changes matched our new vision. Their team updated our brochures, stationery, business cards, office signage, and other key assets. The creative team also supports any graphic design needs we have.

Cristoph (Senior Creative Director, OMc Design) is our main point of contact.

How did you come to work with OMc Design?

OMc Design had worked with other companies local to my own, so I knew of their great reputation. They’re a prominent team in our area, so I followed a referral and reach out to Christoph. We chose them because we wanted to work with the best team possible.

On this specific project, we’ve spent $20,000. Overall, we’ve invested between $75,000–$100,000 on OMc Design's services.

We’ve been working together since June 2014 and this rebranding project wrapped up in December 2018.

We’re now able to convey our brand more easily and effectively to our client base. Our internal team and colleagues have given positive feedback on OMc Designs work. We’re pleased with the quality of the work they produce and the collaborations go smoothly.

How did OMc Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re disciplined and competent at handling the project. They set our expectations and convey information in a straightforward manner. We can reach anyone on their team whenever necessary.

Their extraordinary talent and premium service makes them worth every penny. The work they produce is modern and creative—they deliver masterful designs.

Share as much information with OMc Design as you can at the beginning of the project. They’re skilled at understanding client’s needs and will be able to deliver your vision. If you invest your time with them, their work will be better.

Overall Score They are one of our key partners.
    They're a premium service so they are worth the cost.

Web and Branding for Olive Oil Importing Company

“Their work is top notch and impeccable.”

May 2017 - 2018

OMc Design Group provided web design and branding services. They offered ideas, developed the website’s look and feel, and created a logo for the company.

Belmont, Massachusetts
Managing Partner, Food Import Company

The project was expertly led by Christoph (Senior Creative Designer, OMc Design Group), who oversaw the design process with professionalism, creativity, and excellent attention to detail. The deliverables proved to be excellent value for money and high quality.

I’m the managing partner of a food import company.

What challenge were you trying to address with OMc Design Group?

We needed help with web design and branding.

It was a big project. We worked with them very closely in the development from A to Z. Christoph (Senior Creative Designer, OMc Design Group) designed our logo for the bottle we had picked, and shared different ideas with us. His point of view was extremely helpful.

We mainly dealt with Christoph, then towards the end, we had one of his contract employees working with us one-on-one as he was on vacation. They followed up with whatever questions we had.

How did you come to work with OMc Design Group?

I did a Google search and found their work. I checked their references, and everyone spoke very highly of them, so we decided to move forward with them.

We worked with them from May 2017–2018.

Everyone loved the logo and website. Their work is top notch and impeccable—exactly the type of quality that we were looking for. It reflected the fee that we paid.

How did OMc Design Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication was outstanding, mostly over email or the phone. They always available when I got in touch.

Christoph is the name behind the brand and specializes in what they do. He has a keen eye for detail, is quick-witted, extremely polite, and professional.

We had an overall great experience so there is nothing negative that stands out. They produced the work and delivered within the timelines they set out.

If we were going to move forward with our next project, we would choose them again immediately.

I would refer people to them in a heartbeat.

Event Graphics for Public Policy Advocacy Organization

"I appreciate their modern and edgy style."

Jan. 2014 - Nov. 2018

OMc Design Group delivers marketing collateral for two events annually. The team has completed ten event graphic packages throughout their engagement. They’ve crafted print and digital materials.

Director of Marketing, Public Policy Advocacy Organization

OMc Design Group’s work has received positive feedback from significant groups. Their creative and robust approach balanced with their dedication to their client’s vision spurred continued engagement. Customers can expect a responsive and organized service with OMc Design Group.

I’m the director of marketing at a public policy advocacy organization that represents major players in the Bay Area. We advocate on behalf of business interests in areas such as housing, transportation, energy, and a myriad of others.

What challenge were you trying to address with OMc Design Group?

Our organization’s major events require professional and elaborate graphic design materials that need to be outsourced. We prefer working with vendors in our region, so we hired OMc Design Group after doing our research.

Since we began working with them five years ago, OMc Design Group has delivered a total of ten event graphic packages for our organization. Our two major events bring it over a million dollars towards our operating budget each year. One event is an annual awards gala, and the other is a thought leadership conference.

They’ve designed print and digital materials. In an attempt to be more sustainable and cost-effective, we’ve moved away from printed invitations. OMc Design Group created designs for Save the Dates, printed programs, web pages, banners, signage, and other products.

Christoph (Senior Creative Director, OMc Design Group) was our main point of contact.

How did you come to work with OMc Design Group?

We found Christoph on Thumbtack. I browsed his site and was impressed with the content and his clients. Their price was also right for our organization. He offered a competitive nonprofit rate.

We’ve spent between $50,000–$200,000 so far. When we were using their print materials service, it was in the $20,000–$25,000 range per event. With digital designs, it’s been $9,000–$10,000 for each event.

We began working with OMc Design Group in January 2014. Their latest work for an event was completed in November 2018.

We’ve received compliments from C-Suite level employees and political leaders. These groups receive invitations frequently throughout the year. It’s fantastic that ours stand out. People comment on the look and feel of our materials.

How did OMc Design Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Christoph is extremely responsive. He offers between eight or nine concepts in the ideation phase. This helps our team go through what we like and don’t like, and ideas we’ve seen before and want to pivot in a different direction. Christoph is considerate of the style of our organization, grasping what our goals are when deciding on design elements.

I appreciate their modern and edgy style. We’re a traditional organization, and Christoph can balance our corporate style with flair. He caters to our goals as a nonprofit organization.

No, Christoph listened to feedback and quickly addressed any issue that came up.

Be clear on what you are looking for! OMc Design Group is very talented, enabling them to zero in on client needs effectively.

I’ve referred Christoph to some of our members and partners in the past.

Branding & Design for Medication Adherence App

"Christoph was a real professional who went above and beyond."

Mar. 2011 - 2013

OMc Design Group provided branding and design services for two startup companies, including logo design and 3D animation.

Dr. Robert Pakter
Founder, Pilljogger

The designs that OMc Design Group created were well-received. Expertise and meticulousness were hallmarks of their work. Their consistent communication, responsiveness, and can-do attitude justified the investment and made them a valuable partner.

I was the founder and CEO of Pilljogger Inc, which is no longer around. It was one of the first digital health companies with a medication adherence app to remind people to take their medicines.

What challenge were you trying to address with OMc Design Group?

I needed help with the branding and the logo for the company.

OMc Design Group designed the logo and templates for our website. They also made business cards and banners for trade shows, as well as some 3D animations that we used in marketing. Anything that had to do with graphic design or illustration was given to OMC.

I also used them for another startup that was a demand-oriented website for scheduling physicians or health offices. That was a completely different style of branding. It was much more classic and conservative.

I mainly worked with Christoph (senior creative director, OMc Design Group). He brought in a 3D animation specialist as needed.

How did you come to work with OMc Design Group?

I’d been using another firm but I wasn’t happy with their work. I asked various people in the startup world for their recommendations and one of them gave me Christoph’s name. We met and I saw some of his work and decided to start working together.

I spent between $50,000–$100,000.

We worked together from 2011–2013.

I was very happy with their work. Everybody we worked with was happy. We created t-shirts using some of his logos and artwork and they were quite popular.

How did OMc Design Group perform from a project management standpoint?

OMc Design Group was superb. Christoph was a real professional who went above and beyond. He didn't treat us just as an account. He really immersed himself in the work because he wanted the business to succeed.

Christoph was easy to work with and clearly wanted to do a good job. It was night and day compared to the firm that I used before. His creative abilities and his initiative set him apart.

The same advice I would give for any company is to set parameters and make sure everybody is on the same page. Be clear about what work is expected and the cost of doing the work so that there's no misunderstanding. OMc Design Group performed well in regards to what we expected to get for the money and the time frame.

Branding and Logo Design for a Print Store

"They hit all the subtleties in the design so that everything fits together and feels like it’s part of one idea."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

OMc Design Group provides branding and design support for a print shop, creating flyers, brochures, store graphics, and a new logo.

Soren Goodman Korzen
Owner, Bay Print

The improved logo, lauded internally and externally, has markedly increased the legitimacy of the new brand. OMc Design Group’s creativity, attention to detail, and ability to turn constructive feedback into implementable, on-time deliverables are hallmarks of their work.

My company is Bay Print solutions. We're a small business print shop that focuses on architecture, engineering, and graphics.

What challenge were you trying to address with OMc Design Group?

We needed help with branding—particularly a new logo design—for a relatively new business.

OMc Design Group met with us for a number of discussions about what we're looking for. In addition to the logo, they've created brochures, flyers, and business cards. They created graphics for an open house as well. They come up with either a modification of an existing design or new designs from scratch. There's usually three or four rounds of revision back and forth. Usually what they'll do is give us five or six different versions of a design. We discuss it and then pick the one we liked best. Then that one will get further refined until we land on the final version.

I primarily work with Christoph (senior creative director, OMc Design Group).

How did you come to work with OMc Design Group?

I previously worked with them when I was the general manager of a different company. Bay Print has only been in business for about seven months, and I brought OMc Design Group in about six months ago.

We're committed to about $10,000 but we've only spent $5,000 so far.

We started working together in September 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

When we started, we didn't have any brochures or handouts. Those plus the professional logo really create legitimacy for our business. Their work definitely helped us modernize everything, which is important since we work with a lot of designers and interior architects.

How did OMc Design Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Christoph does a good job at staying on task. We have a list of projects that we’re working on. I haven't had any problem getting projects delivered by our deadline. We primarily communicate over email. We’ll occasionally talk over the phone if there's something going back and forth a number of times. He will also come in to our office as needed.

OMc Design Group is quite thorough. They hit all the subtleties in each design so that everything fits together and feels like it’s part of one idea. That consistency is really great.

Their prices aren’t the cheapest but that's expected if you want a talented designer. I occasionally think he could work a little quicker, but that's not been a significant issue. So far, I don't have any big complaints.

Be prepared. There's going to be some back and forth and Christoph expects client involvement. He's very good at putting together options and working with the client to really hone in on what you're looking for.

Marketing for Global Print Company

“They understand what we’re trying to achieve.”

Sept. 2010 - Ongoing

OMc Design Group provides marketing services, working on materials and window displays for a locally-based company. They managed a move to a new store and created fliers, email, and lobby displays.

Rick Ferry
Director of Operation, ARC

The team produces good work that receives positive feedback from the company’s employees, effectively representing their services and ensuring that there is consistency across different stores. They always meet deadlines and requirements, demonstrating their industry knowledge.

ARC Document Solutions is a national global print company specializing in the architecture, engineering, construction, and owner/operator (AECO) environment. We provide print and digital services to that market.

What challenge were you trying to address with OMc Design Group?

We needed help with many different marketing challenges.

They’ve created marketing pieces for us at a local level, primarily in the San Francisco area. It’s one of our bigger markets, so we’ve asked them to they’ve worked on marketing brochures and graphic displays for our stores, including window and lobby displays.

We typically give them an idea of where we’re trying to go, based on which they’ll come up with design items. They determine the look for our offices through a creative approach.

They’ve designed fliers, catalogs, storefront materials, and calendars. We’ve recently moved our location, so they were tasked with making a preannouncement to our customers via fliers, email, and lobby displays. After the move, they began a campaign to market an open house for our new location.

I’ve always worked directly with Christoph (Senior Creative Director, OMc Design Group).

How did you come to work with OMc Design Group?

I was introduced to Christoph by a coworker in 2010 and never considered anyone else. The conversations I had with him and the rest of the team instilled a lot of confidence in me. They understood what our needs were and presented very good marketing campaigns for us. It seemed to be the right fit.

We started working with them in September 2010.

We haven’t tracked any metrics for their work, but our employees have always appreciated the marketing pieces. There’s consistency in the window displays we have, from one store to the next.

Christoph is easy to work with; he’s the kind of person we’d want to have on-staff as he understands what we’re trying to accomplish.

How did OMc Design Group perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve always provided timely design deliverables for us to review and critique, and then meet the deadlines we set.

It’s easy to work with them, so they’ve been a good match for us. They understand what we’re trying to achieve in the marketing and advertising space, and they have their finger on the pulse of our industry.

I don’t have any critiques. We work together smoothly, and it’s nice to be on the same page. Our objectives are very similar, and their design work is contemporary and clever.

I’d definitely recommend having a talk with Christoph. It’s easy to do business and to communicate with him, as long as you express your ideas and goals. I believe that’ll lead to a happy working relationship.

Overall Score Christoph is professional, he has great ideas, and he understands our market and customer base.
    They’re organized, meet due dates, and, if there’s an edit to be made, are flexible.
    We’ve set deadlines and action items, and they’ve met those.