Specializes in accounting and tax preparation.

Ogden Page Accountancy Corporation is a one-stop boutique financial firm with clients located in Southern California, throughout the United States and Eastern Europe. We understand that a business is more than a financial statement. It is an embodiment of innovative ideas executed with vision and passion. Versatility is our specialty..

1995
Los Angeles, CA

• Tax Preparation
  • Financial Accounting

Accounting Services for Branding & Marketing Agency

"They’re also extremely detail-oriented and knowledgeable—I’m truly reliant on them because they’re so impressive."

Dec. 2012 - Ongoing

Ogden Page Accountancy Corporation provides bookkeeping and tax services for a marketing agency. They also dedicate business consulting support, making key recommendations to better equip the client.

Anthony Wiktor
Creative Director, Ad Victorem

The ongoing support from Ogden Page Accountancy Corporation has led to earned and saved money for the client, along with an invaluable peace of mind. Energetic and dedicated, the team is on top of the work and deeply invested in providing the best level of service at a reasonable price.

I’m the creative director and principal of Ad Victorem, a branding and marketing agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ogden Page Accountancy Corporation?

We hired them for a variety of tax and bookkeeping services. When I first started, I was an independent contractor and didn’t have an LLC, so I was on my own and needed the support.

Ogden Page Accountancy Corporation took over everything for my business, handling all tax and bookkeeping services. He makes key recommendations for me, including which type of taxes to file for in order to give my business more leverage and freedom. One example of a change he made was setting up direct deposit with the IRS, so I get statements right away.

He also provides a lot of business advising support, including how to set up payroll. Quarterly, I sit down with them to write out checks and make payments for taxes.

For the most part, I work with a tax accountant and point person for payroll needs.

How did you come to work with Ogden Page Accountancy Corporation?

I found them through a referral from a friend that had worked with them for quite some time.

Over the years, I’ve invested over $10,000.

We started working together around December 2012 and our engagement is ongoing.

Over the years, their services have been able to save me money. They’re very on top of my bookkeeping needs and ensure I pay as little in taxes as possible while being very ethical. In previous years, I was paying out of pocket for taxes and with his support, I’ve actually gotten some returns.

Since I’m an artist, it’s been great that he’s able to help me operate the financial aspects of my business much easier. It’s a great peace of mind, which is honestly invaluable.

How did Ogden Page Accountancy Corporation perform from a project management standpoint?

We’re in communication quite often—a couple of times a month. He’s on top of everything and his team is contact with me whenever something is needed.

He’s a small firm, but his team knows everything about my company and how to help me. We have a really efficient and smooth process. He’s very business savvy while being aggressive in his approach. He’s an advocate for me and my business.

They’re also extremely detail-oriented and knowledgeable—I’m truly reliant on them because they’re so impressive. They know so much about my business, remembering contractors by name and vendors I work with.

He also is very cost-effective. I used to do my taxes elsewhere and spent much more money for the services I received. He’s truly an amazing business person and is second to none.

I can’t say there’s anything he could do better.

Be patient. He has a big personality and is energetic, so understand that he’s very direct and doesn’t sugarcoat anything. Understand that he’s straightforward and means well, so he’ll tell you exactly what is right and wrong.

They are ahead of our deadlines, making sure payroll and taxes are handled early.
    They offer extreme value compared to what they charge.
    They are the best in the business because of their effort—they’re invaluable.
    I’m 100% willing to refer people to them.