you aspire, we create

Obelisk Infotech has a creative team of SEO and Digital Marketing Experts along with creative Web Designers that have helped many clients reach high search engine ranking with quality websites. We use elemental concepts with business design to create simple aesthetic web developed pages. Let us help you get ahead of your competitors.

Our total focus is on you the client, where we find out about your business, your objectives and structure a Digital Marketing solution that will suit your business at your specific stage and will advise the most effective web developed package to get your brand known and increase sales and revenue.

We are a RESULT ORIENTED full service Digital Marketing Agency in India. We are a one stop shop for all your web needs specializing in SEO, Degital Marketing, Web Design, Social Media Marketing. We are professional; results focused and specialize in affordable websites that won’t break the bank.

Chandigarh, India
  • SCO 16, New Defence Colony
    Chandigarh 140603

Creative Choas, Zenhaus, Yaal, Patrick, Jennifer, Tom Bevens, Shardasia, Rom Roc

Fresh Smile Clinic

Portland Security Services

Zenhaus

Artists Colony

800 Doctor

Digital Marketing for Internet Company

"They come up with innovative ideas and have a positive approach to get the results."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Obelisk Infotech provided digital marketing for an information technology company. This included SEO, Google Adwords marketing, Facebook marketing, and blog content creation.

Technical Services Manager, IT Company

The engagement has resulted in a 70% increase in sales. Obelisk Infotech takes the time to understand the client's requirements. Their team is cohesive and well-organized, coming up with creative solutions within a designated timeline.

Through innovation, key partnerships, and strong customer relationships, we’re driving the industry toward realizing the full potential of digital advertising.

For what projects/services did your company hire Obelisk Infotech?

We were not happy with our previous SEO agency. We were looking for result-oriented company and Obelisk Infotech meets & exceed our expectations with their professional work. We have now more than 2 years of a business venture with them and going great.

We wanted to increase the sales and dominate the organic search results on Google. To make this happen, we were in search of an affordable and professional digital marketing agency that has experience in our industry. We are happy with their work as all our set goals are achieved on a month to month basis.

We shortlist them but hired another provider. After a few months, we realize that the provider is not delivering the results which we expected, so we end our contract with them and hired Obelisk Infotech.

They are providing complete marketing solutions to us which includes Search Engine Optimization, Google Adwords, Facebook Marketing, Blog content writing etc.

I am working directly with the project manager as he is one point contact person for all the updates, queries, etc.

Since beginning our work, our sales increased by 70% including the conversion based traffic. We are getting queries through direct calls, submission forms, etc. We can clearly see their efforts and very pleased with their performance so far.

It's wonderful, well-organized, and cohesive. I am impressed with the timelines and results.

First of all the knowledge, they carry about their services, how well they understand the client’s requirements. They come up with innovative ideas and have a positive approach to get the results.

No one is perfect in this world, so they also have some scope of improvement. Maybe they can finish the work quickly but it hardly matters when you are getting business through their efforts.

Overall Score Always great work
    Always meet the deadline
    Afordable services
    Very professional work
    Highly recommended

SEO Services for Clients of Web Dev Firm

"They provided excellent results with great customer service."

Jan. - May 2019

Obelisk Infotech provided SEO services to several third-party companies hoping to improve their online presence and organic traffic.

HR Representative, Web & App Development Company

After the implementation of their work, clients now show on the first page of Google results for targeted keywords. Traffic to the sites has increased as well, helping each company generate leads and grow their businesses. The team handled the project professionally, communicating effectively.

We are an IT company mainly deals in Web Development, App Development projects

For what projects/services did your company hire Obelisk Infotech?

As a Web Development company, our clients are always looking to promote their website/products/apps to dominate the competitive market. We went hunting for that, and we found Obelisk Infotech.

We were looking for Digital Marketing agency who had great track record in SEO.

We were looking for a reliable SEO Reseller. We had shortlisted the companies and we ended up putting together a list of about 10 companies that we were going to contact and interview. We ended up shortlisting that to 5 and then down to three different companies.

We chose Obelisk Infotech because of their vast experience in SEO industry and have expert technical team. Their communication was excellent; their methodologies and processes for getting these projects done were the best.

Our clients were looking to market their websites, as they were nowhere to be found on Google. Obelisk Infotech, help us in improving their online presence on Google.

They assigned a dedicated team having project manager and SEO experts. Our interaction was through Skype group with all the concerned people.

Our client websites are now found on the first page on Google when users search the targeted terms. Organic traffic and keyword rankings are gone up which are helping them to get the online leads and generating business. We are very much satisfied with their work.

It was good and highly effective.

They have a professional team that's committed to its projects. They provided excellent results with great customer service.

I think they are doing awesome.

Lead Generation & Digital Marketing for Blockchain Firm

"They give reports on a regular basis without me having to ask for them."

Nov. 2018 - July 2019

Obelisk Infotech handles SEO efforts for a blockchain company, providing them with Google paid advertising campaigns. Their work includes blog posting, link building, and keyword targeting.

Director of Marketing & Customer Success , Blockchain Firm

Since implementing their work, the client now ranks on the first page of search results for its designated keywords. Organic search traffic, in turn, has also increased, generating new leads. The team managed the project professionally, communicating proactively about arising issues.

I am the head of Marketing and sales support for an Block chain product company . We provide enterprise block chain solutions to Health care and hospitality compaines . Our purpose is to create the brand awareness and run the PPC campaigns for us. we are looking for a one stop shop to provide online marketing solution for our product and generate leads

For what projects/services did your company hire Obelisk Infotech?

The main objective was to have someone help us deal with the search engine optimization campaign for our product and services . We wanted to have more of an online presence and a better ranking on search engines.

We basically use them for two things, online presence and Google paid advertising . Apart from that, generate leads for our sales team

I was looking for a partner I could outsource part of the campaigns to, and I found Obelisk online. I got in contact with a few other companies to see what kind of work they do and what kind of results they could give us. I had a list of 10 companies that I narrowed down to 3. In the end, we decided to use Obelisk infotech.

For the online presence , they started to do blog posting and directory linking . Essentially, used organic SEO for all our services with blog listings and links to get the landing pages to go up onto page one of Google for few of the keywords. we started getting 2-3 leads per day for this effort

We have monthly budget allocated for this project. Sandy have provided with 2 internet marketing experts and project manager for thsi project . I was point of contact and working directly with their team

We achieved a first page ranking. IndeedSEO’s efforts increased our organic search traffic and drove more traffic to our landing pages. we start getting 2-3 leads per day

Their communication is stellar. They give reports on a regular basis without me having to ask for them. You want the information just available so that when you need it and you're ready for it, you can go get it. They're probably my best vendor in that sense. Our communication has been through Skype, email

They get the job done and they do a good job. They also do it at a really good price as this blockchain product is new libe of service and we have limited monthly budget for this . They're a really good company to work with.

Delivery time could be faster, but their services are still outstanding

Social Media Marketing for Mortgage Broker

"Whenever I reach out to them, they answer quickly."

Sept. 2016 - Jan. 2019

Obelisk Infotech conducted lead generation services for a mortgage startup. This included social media marketing through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, and more.

Fort Mill, South Carolina
Mortgage Broker, Mortgage Startup

Obelisk Infotech's social media marketing efforts have resulted in new leads for the client. Their team is responsive and dedicated, providing excellent customer service and meeting deadlines.

I have my own small startup business related to mortgage. We do provide mortgage services and helped countless homebuyers and homeowners find financing solutions to meet their needs

For what projects/services did your company hire Obelisk Infotech?

I hired Sandy to increase my lead generation through social media marketing.

Goal was to increase the leads through different social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube etc.

One of my friend was already using his services and he was very satisfied with his team’s work. So it was through word of month.

I wanted to increase the online awareness of my startup so the best way was to engage online social media channels, increase the connections. I discussed my goal with Sandy and he delivered exactly what I was looking for. Very satisfied.

I was directly in contact with Sandy. However a dedicated team was assigned with 2 team members and one project manager.

I’m getting a good amount of leads which was nothing before hiring Sandy & his team. It did take some time to get going, but it has definitely worked. I can see an uptick at the moment.

I was happy with the campaign and with our results. Whenever I reach out to them, they answer quickly. We communicated using the phone and email.

They always meet the deadlines, send regular performance reports, excellent customer support.

No. I’m impressed with their work.