Delivering Happiness

Nyros is a quality-driven software development company based in India, providing outstanding services in Voice, Web & Mobile apps development for brands & companies around the world. We empower you with solutions for your problems.

Our specialization is building solid user-friendly software on time and within your budget. We deliver fully personalized approach to the needs of each customer and quality control at all stages of project development.

Our world-class team have a passion for turning ideas into reality and is fluent in: Ruby (Ruby on Rails), PHP (Laravel, Symfony, Codeigniter, Zend), Python (Django, Flask), UI/UX Design, Javascript (React, Angular, Ember, Node), Mobile (Ionic, React Native, iOS, Android), Amazon Alexa & Google Home voice apps.

2006

IOOGO, ReliAdvisior, BizCloudExperts, Infinin Venture Labs

Horavision - Daily Hora Planner Image

Horavision - Daily Hora Planner

HoraVision's Time Management System is intended for:

• Believers of Planetary and Astrological/Jyotish Sciences.
  • Those who are willing to learn and try the system with an open mind and patience, and without unrealistic expectations.
  • Those who who realize that there are no guarantees in life, including the potential benefits or no benefits of using this system.
  • Users who understand that the
individual as well as the combination of the seven primary planets of our solar system in the birth chart of every userand their orbits could have a profound impact on humans on earth, in their hourly and daily lives, to varying extents. It has been so for thousands of years, as observed and recorded by the illustrious astronomers, astrologers, mathematicians, scholars and yogis.

It could help you the user to identify your more favorable hours during each day and night for performing your important tasks - irrespective of what those tasks may be - in order to improve your results and enjoy a better quality of life.

The magnitude and intensity of the results could be different for each individual from day to day and hour to hour, due to countless factors. So you will need to put your own daily favorable hours to good and productive use once you identify them, as that will likely move you forward in your life's journey.

Custom Development for Financial Services Products

"Nyros Technologies has been easy to work with."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Nyros Technologies supports the development of SaaS platforms for a startup. They have helped to build three SaaS products using Ruby on Rails such as an educational platform and a CRM for financial advisors.

Denver, Colorado
Arun Prabakaran
CEO, Reliadvisior

Nyros Technologies has delivered numerous products to advance the business, which has resulted in an expansion of the engagement over time. The team has been transparent and accessible to streamline collaboration. A dependable partner, they have met deadlines and expectations consistently.

I’m the CEO of Reliadvisior Inc. We’re a new startup.

What challenge were you trying to address with Nyros Technologies?

We wanted extra staff to help us develop our product. Specifically, we needed help with Ruby on Rails.

During our association with Nyros Technologies, they’ve helped us launch three SaaS products. We've come to rely on their team for quite a bit of our technology.

They first built a consumer-oriented retail business that was focused on financial advice. The second product was an educational platform that focused on training. Their team created a third product, which was a CRM focused on financial advisors. It’s a niche product for those working in the financial advisory industry such as independent brokers. Now, they're working on a risk analysis SaaS product.

The development process begins with our product design team that creates the design and scopes the project with features specifications. Then, we load the development plan on JIRA. We have a meeting with developers from Nyros Technologies and then their team takes the project from there.

The first developer we worked with was top-notch, so we hired more developers. Our lead developer left last July but Nyros Technologies made sure the transition was as smooth as it could be.

How did you come to work with Nyros Technologies?

We posted an ad for a Ruby on Rails developer and there wasn’t a plan to hire an external or overseas company. A developer from Nyros Technologies presented themselves and cleared the technical interview, which was a pretty high bar. Originally, we thought we were hiring an individual but came to know that it was a company and that gave me more confidence in hiring them. I also asked for customer references and they had good projects.

We’ve spent around $100,000 with Nyros Technologies. It’s an ongoing relationship and we plan on working with them for some time.

We’ve had a business relationship with Nyros Technologies since January 2017.

We’ve had three live products that we’ve been able to launch and are close to finishing more projects. That’s the success I've expected from them. The fact that they’ve enabled us to get this far’s a success.

How did Nyros Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

For the most part, Nyros Technologies hasn’t managed the project because we have a product team. We’ve broken into small pieces that don’t take more than a day or so. Our program manager has tracked progress daily.

Their team has always delivered on time. The fact that we’re in different countries hasn’t been a problem. I’ve been able to work with their team seamlessly. I’ve also met with their team frequently to get updates. At one point, Nyros Technologies gave me daily presentations, which I stopped because I trust them.

The transition to a new lead developer speaks to their project management skills. It’s one thing to be able to handle the transition when you are handling project management but it’s another thing to come in on a project that was managed by the client. Their team did it well.

Nyros Technologies has been easy to work with. Their team follows through on their commitments and has communicated well including any bad news. Their developers have been open and embedded themselves in our work seamlessly. I don’t feel the fact that they’re overseas. It feels like they’re working next to us.

No, we’ve had a great and fruitful relationship

Establish communication and set expectations clearly. Give them good reference designs and product specifications. If you’re an overseas client make sure that you’ve worked with overseas contractors. It's a challenge to work with a partner in a different time zone.

Web & Mobile Dev for Planetary Time Management App

"They showed exceptional integrity, creativity, and competence."

Mar. 2014 - Ongoing

Nyros Technologies developed a mobile app that allows users to manage their time based on astrological principles. The team also developed an accompanying website.

Pembroke Pines, Florida
Ranga Chary
Managing Member, HORAVISION WORLDWIDE, LLC

By pushing the product live, Nyros Technologies helped realized the internal stakeholders' long-time dream. It's a unique app that is second to none. Customers can expect innovative and creative solutions.

I own HORAVISION WORLDWIDE, LLC. We specialize in time management system with planetary hours.

For what projects/services did your company hire Nyros Technologies?

We hired Nyros Technologies to develop our unique time management system with daily planetary hours. We were the first in the world to release our proprietary time management system through a printed diary, website (www.horavision.com) and Mobile APP.

Nyros technologies helped us accomplished this assisted by my son who owns a high tech software company in the U.S. with global presence.

Our research suggests there are over a billion believers in the world who believe in daily planetary hours. Our goal was and is to teach them over time, offer them our unique system, have them use and benefit from using our system.

We did internet search, found Nyros Technologies. Reviewed positive comments from some of their users and got comfortable using their services. We are glad we made the right decision. Nyros Technologies met more than our expectation in every area of our unique and complex project.

Daily planetary horas was innovated by Chaldeans, about 1,500 years back. We improvised the basic system using authentic knowledge mainly from Brihat Jatakam authored by Varaha Mihira, 6th century AD, Astronomer-Astrologer-mathematician and spiritual master, from Bengal, India.

Varaha Mihira also authored two master pieces Astronomical treatises "Brihat Samhita", referenced by NASA. Our diary, website and mobile app provides daily planetary hours starting from sunrise to next day morning sunrise, 24 hours in the established sequence of the 7 primary planets, MOON, SATURN, JUPITER, MARS, SUN, VENUUS. MERCURY and MOON.

This sequence happens daily, monthly, yearly for ever. Our system is offered to all major cities in the world, using the latitude and longitude for that city. Our system serves millions of cities in the world. Nyros took care of all these with accuracy with 5minutes plus or minus within the tolerance allowed.

I am not competent to answer tis question as I am not a tech savvy person. Mr. Pavan Mangalammpalli, CEO Nyros Technologies may be able to answer this question. I entrusted every thing to Pavan and he took care all the tasks to my total satisfaction. Obvious Nyros Technologies has very innovative, creative and competent professionals who worked under the leadership and guidance of Pavan.

I am 83 years old and settled in the U.S. I have been involved in the study and research of Planetary Sciences from my very young age. It has been my passion and dream to make my unique time management system with daily planetary hours available to the believers in the world.

Nyros Technologies made my dream come true. I have tremendous satisfaction accomplishing my dream with the help of Pavan, Nyros Technologies and my son.

Obvious Nyros Technologies has very innovative, creative and competent professionals who worked under the leadership and guidance of Pavan. Result is we have a superb program, unique and second to none.

They showed exceptional integrity, creativity, and competence.

I am not competent to comment as I am a finance professional and not tech savvy.

Overall Score exceptional
    superb.
    very fair and reasonable
    exceptional
    With pleasure. I love refer them.