360° Business solutions provider

We cannot leave the source code to you!

There is no documentation!

This is outside our area of responsibility!

Have you already heard one or more of these sentences? You’re not alone in this! Many companies are not sufficiently supported by their service providers in the digitisation process and some service providers even exploit their information advantage over their customers. This often leads to the fact that the work performed is not transparent (often due to a lack of documentation) and support services are only insufficiently guaranteed. In addition, there are almost only specialists on the market who are usually not in a position to grasp challenges in the company holistically. Often there is a lack of advice in advance and it is simply carried out, or the other way around: after the consultation the service providers are often gone.

NXI solves these problems!

As a 360° solutions provider we accompany you through the complete implementation of your projects. We are at your side from the very beginning and help to set up projects based on your individual company situation. As soon as it goes into development, we are available to you as a solution partner and help you delivering successfull results. Of course, we will continue to support you after project completion, with service & support and thus remain permanently at your side.

Techniker Krankenkasse Rampa Ensemblers CIBEK ECG ALLIANZ

Rampa Webshop Image

Rampa Webshop

RAMPA contacted us in 2018, as they wanted to switch their previous servicer. We took over the project, without having any documentation from the previous supplier and that was the main challenge. With the great project management team of RAMPA we managed to conduct a very smooth transition to a new server and quickly after we overhauled the website.

We made it look better, faster and added functionalities

that bring added value to RAMPA´s customers.

RAMPA is a very impressive medium sized company that is trying to expand to different markets, while enhancing their existing business model significantly. It is a great honor to work with such a customer, as we have the chance to be involved on all levels.

We support the customer with strategic consulting, we conduct the online marketing campaigns, we are constantly working in the webshop environment and we are already implementing new projects.

Business transformation processes are not easy, this is why it is key to have a great and close relationship with the customer. We are working as one team on the same goal and everyone is feeling the great spirit.

E-Commerce Development for Insert Manufacturer

“They are an ideal when it comes to project management.”

Sep. 2018 - Ongoing

NXI developed an online shop and manages its operations of a global screw and insert manufacturer. Their team evaluated market positioning before developing and implementing an advertising strategy.

Christopher Stuedemann
IT Manager, RAMPA

The services provided by NXI have pleased project stakeholders and helped contribute to month-over-month increases in online sales. Their team is extremely communicative and flexible, always making sure that everyone is on the same page and any feedback is incorporated into the solution.

My company is called RAMPA, and what we do is we manufacture screws and inserts that we ship worldwide. We are a family-owned company based in Germany and have been operating for more than 100 years.

What challenge were you trying to address with NXI?

Our main goal was to set up an online shop where our customers could have a good shopping experience. We wanted them to be able to buy the product, get all the information they needed, and have the product ship within 24 hours.

We needed to be able to develop that with a partner who had good project management skills and could interface the solution with our ERP system.

They took over our online shop, which previously ran on a mass server. They looked through our code and developed a project plan, including a redesign of our current online store. Then they looked at our position in various markets to develop advertising strategy and then developed that into online marketing material.

We have also just begun to work on the planning and development of an app for our online store. We are still in the conception phase of that part of the project, but that is our primary focus at the moment.

We meet regularly with their two CEOs and also interact with their senior project manager. Those three have the most contact with us, but I believe there are several other project members assigned to us as well.

How did you come to work with NXI?

Their team approached me at an event in Hamburg and we had a small chat about the project, and then they met with our CEO. They really fit the gap in our capabilities perfectly because not only were they good consultants in helping us figure out what kind of solution we needed, but they had the skills to develop it as well.

In total, we’ve spent between $80,000–$100,000.

We started working almost exactly a year ago, so in September 2018, and we are still together.

We’re seeing improvements all the time, month-over-month. Our online sales are consistently improving, and we get online marketing reports so it’s relatively easy to see where we’re doing well, and where we can improve. One other big thing was that we really wanted zero site downtime when they took it over, which was successful.

How did NXI perform from a project management standpoint?

They are really an ideal when it comes to project management. Whenever I need an example for my coworkers or direct reports, I point to how they handle our cooperation. For me, the most important thing is that their communication is really perfect. We have monthly meetings and consistently go over project performance. They are always extremely receptive to feedback on continuing to improve the project in every regard.

I would say their most impressive trait is the combination of consultancy and execution of the product. They do exactly what they say they will, and can really provide complete support in terms of focusing the concept and driving the testing and implementation stages as well.

Usually I’m very critical, but to be honest there is nothing I wish they would do differently. The only issues we’ve ever faced are small implementation things, and anytime we’ve raised them they have been flexible in changing it.

Web Development for Musician Networking Website

“Even during sprints, I can make adjustments to the project, and they always adapt.”

Jun. 2017 - Ongoing

NXI designed and developed a networking platform for musicians. The site includes customizable profiles and rehearsal invitation features. They’ve also consulted on how to market the platform as it launches.

Founder & CEO, Musician Networking Website

The site is almost complete and has received positive feedback for its intuitive design and layout.  NXI’s team was flexible both with project demands and with establishing a payment plan. They’re honest and trustworthy, always providing insight into what will make the platform most successful.

I am the founder of a networking platform for musicians.

What challenge were you trying to address with NXI?

I play the violin and I only had Google if I wanted to find different orchestras or chamber groups to connect with while I was traveling through Europe. Instead, I wanted a central platform where individual musicians and groups could connect. As a result, I reached out to NXI to create a musician networking and ensemble management website.

When we began the project, I just had an idea and didn’t have many details like the site’s appearance figured out. They fleshed out various aspects of the project in 50-60 pages. From there, we created a more detailed outline. Then they started developing wireframes and site maps.

Finally, provided me with a few different design formats, while ensuring that the site would be user-friendly for both groups and individual artists.

Essentially, the product is a networking tool in which users can register and create a profile page. These profiles are similar to other networking platforms because you can write on an artist's wall, but it also includes information like location, what languages they speak, and what instrument they play. They can even create ensembles and invite members to scheduled rehearsals and concerts.

Later on, we plan to add features like a media player, and more advanced ways for users to discover more ensembles.

Vincent has also been very helpful by offering insight from his own experience from marketing startups. As we plan to launch the site, we’ve discussed advertising, marketing, and different user groups to connect with. I already have 10-20 different channels to send the app to.

I’ve worked closely with Vincent (CEO & CSO, NXI), Stephan (CTO, NXI), and Vadim (CEO & Founder, NXI).

How did you come to work with NXI?

A business advisor and personal friend gave me their contact information. Once we connected, they described the services they offered and provided me with a quote. Vincent even encouraged me to explore other options and receive quoted from them, but NXI was the best option for us.

They were local, which made communication very easy. I would discuss the project in non-technical terms with a consultant, and then they were corresponding with the developers in a way where the developers. I felt secure knowing that I would get the product I was looking for.

We’ve spent $24,000 in total. However, I’m paying for the project using the salary from my day job, so I’m on a payment plan. They’ve been really flexible, and it has worked out for the better.

We’ve been working together since June 2017, and the project is ongoing.

The site is between 80-90% done, and it looks great. The design is intuitive and only takes users 2-3 seconds to figure out how to use the platform.

I've asked several musicians and developers that I work with to review the platform. All of their responses have been really positive, especially in regard to the site’s design. I’m excited to roll out the platform and get more external feedback.

How did NXI perform from a project management standpoint?

They divvy up their work into sprints, so I have a phone call with Stephan every week to go over what tasks have been completed and what is on the agenda for the following week. They’re very good at setting realistic goals. Although they sometimes need extended time to work on a task, they finish other parts of the project early as well. Nevertheless, they always communicate timeline changes.

I know that I can trust them because they’ll let me know if something is a good or bad idea, simply unrealistic, or would cost too much. They always offer fair feedback, and their honesty is very valuable.

They’re still a young company, so I wish they had more manpower and could finish things sooner. However, that’s out of their control and they’ve been doing a phenomenal job nevertheless.

Try to meet them in person, but if you cannot, at least set up a phone call. Be prepared to adapt because the project will change as you solidify the features you want to include.

Overall Score There’s no doubt in my mind that they were the right choice.
    They did everything they could, but could use more manpower to complete tasks on a deadline.
    It’s a little more expensive than I hoped for, but they deliver a quality product.
    I just had an idea, but the product they delivered was beyond what I imagined.
    Despite being a startup, they deliver a high-quality product.

Tablet Hardware Installations for Large Insurance Company

“NXI is a company I can present to all our customers without any doubts.”

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

NXI visits healthcare patients’ homes and gives orientations on how to use tablets. They provide instruction to elderly patients in a way that can be understood for people who are not tech-savvy.

Germany
Thomas Nebling
Project Manager, Techniker Krankenkasse

NXI’s team garners positive feedback from program participants who appreciate their abilities to communicate instructions that they can understand. The team delivers fantastically attentive and accommodating service and nimble flexibility. They offer strong accountability and partnership.

I’m a project manager for Techniker Krankenkasse or TK, the largest statutory health insurance provider in Germany.

What challenge were you trying to address with NXI?

We were working on a project called “Health Active Network,” a healthcare model for elderly people who are at risk of becoming frail and require long-term support. The network provides a medical plan with suggestions to maintain their health. Participants receive support through tablet computers specifically designed for the elderly who lack experience using technology or the internet.

We needed a partner that could go to participants’ homes, install the tablets, and explain how to use them. They needed to know how the tablet worked and be able to speak to the elderly in a language they could understand.

Older adults come to our healthcare provider, where they get an introduction to the healthcare model along with the technical details of the tablet. Then, NXI receives the information for the people interested in the tablet, and they contact the participants and make an appointment for the installation. NXI gives a 30–60-minute introduction on how to use the tablet. The orientations include instruction on using the web browser, accessing Wi-Fi, using online radios, getting weather forecasts, and using the email client.

Most older people won’t use the tablets, so it’s necessary to stay in contact and motivate them to use it on their own. Four weeks after the installation and introduction, NXI makes a phone or video call to check in with the participants and give motivation and support.

One or two people do the installations. They have a team of people who go on site. My contact has always been with their CEO.

How did you come to work with NXI?

They were suggested to us by our tablet manufacturing partner. NXI initially struck us a young and flexible company. We met, and they convinced us to involve them in our project.

The total so far is around €100,000 (approximately $112,000 USD).

We started working with NXI in February 2018, and the collaboration is ongoing.

NXI is closer to our insurees, so it’s important that our network’s participants be satisfied with them. If the service didn’t work, the insurers would come to me asking why we chose this company. NXI’s reputation is connected to ours in the eyes of our participants. In the feedback we received from the participants, most of them said they were happily satisfied with the interventions. As long as we get good feedback from participants, we have overall satisfaction with the project. NXI is a company I can present to all our customers without any doubts. I know they are focused on our customers.

How did NXI perform from a project management standpoint?

I get in touch with them via phone or email. They’re always there for us when we need to have a project meeting. They make time for me whenever I need something. Their CEO or a colleague is always available when we have something to discuss, such as feedback or new project ideas. I inquire with their CEO about the number of installations and inform him about any possible issues, and he always responds quickly. They’re flexible, and they work quickly, which is an advantage of a small company. They have a small team with excellent communication with each other. They have a good setup internally, given that information is always provided quickly.

They think clearly about what older adults need. NXI focuses on the end customer and why they would want to use these tablets. NXI is good at seeing through the eyes of an older adult. Our participants always get responses from NXI by the next day.

Their flexibility and the way they can look through customers’ eyes are extraordinary. This is outstanding compared to similar companies I’ve worked with in the past.

Some of our participants said that NXI could’ve spent more time on the introduction of the tablet, but I don’t know how much time they would have in mind. When we contracted NXI, we told them that an introduction could take up to 60 minutes. Some people complained about the introductions being too short or too long, but most of them reported satisfaction.

Overall Score The collaboration’s gone smoothly so far, and I’m sure it will continue on the same path in the future. I know I can count on NXI.
    They’re highly reliable.
    We didn’t encounter any surprises. NXI estimated costs realistically, and we’re right on plan.
    Our rating is based on our experience and the feedback from participants. and other partners.
    I can only say good things about them, so there’s no reason I shouldn’t recommend them.