Under Promising and Over Delivery

We are a team of creative / software developers based in Bangalore, India. We offer end-to-end creative development services from website, web and mobile applications, eCommerce and other creative arts.

We believe in "Under Promising and Over Delivery". We are a growing team having a track record of 2+ years in the industry, and team members with over 8+ years of skills. We provide project deliverables with always a value addition as much as possible.

Understanding client needs and guiding their idea in terms of technicalities, features made us more trustworthy to our clients. We are always prompt and sincere with our works and always find ourselves moving forward everyday.

We tend to explore more on the impossibilities or superior works in our industry, and solve many critical tasks.

We are a team that you will have a smile, when ever you remember and be proud of our works.

2018
Bengaluru, India
  • 1032, Krishna Krupa, 3rd Floor, 13th Cross, Siddanna Layout, Banashankari 2nd Stage
    Bengaluru, KA 560061

Kredifi Software Private Limited, CCP Technologies Limited, Peter Harb Supreme Leadership, Timeline Electronics, Mastermedfacts LLC, Infoskaters Pvt Ltd, Aquuamarine Cleaning Services, SolRock Security Systems

Kredifi Website Development -  https://kredifi.com Image

Kredifi Website Development - https://kredifi.com

An Employee Screening application helping in verification of candidates. The entire front end Design and Development was handled and delivered with Prompt.

SolRock Security Systems - https://solrock.in Image

SolRock Security Systems - https://solrock.in

Leading Security Systems Vantage Channel Partner SolRock gave an opportunity for providing design solutions for their brand website.

nServices Mobile Application - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.infoskaters.nservices&hl=en Image

A multi - service providing mobile application, developed with Infoskaters provides cab booking and other services for its customers. Involved in Android Development in this Project.

Timeline Electronics - Mobile & Web Cashback Application - https://timelinemw.com Image

An electronics store in Malawi, Africa provided us with an opportunity for developing a mobile and web application cashback system.

Peter Harb Supreme Leadership - https://www.peterharb.com/ Image

Peter Harb Supreme Leadership - https://www.peterharb.com/

A Corporate website for showcasing leadership programs and abilities, with beautiful design and content. Users can book events organised and payment gateway.

Mastermedfacts - https://www.mastermedfacts.com/ Image

Mastermedfacts - https://www.mastermedfacts.com/

An E-Commerce, e-Book Portal for reading medical books online through online subscription process. Stripe and PayPal payment gateway are used. Simple User-Interface for ease of study.

Aquuamarine Cleaning Services - https://aquuamarine.com Image

Aquuamarine Cleaning Services - https://aquuamarine.com

A Static Website which shows users about the various services that the company provides. The design is made with classic illustrations, which makes it look appealing to the users.

Web Design & Dev for Healthcare Company

"They’re timely, accommodating, and responsive."

July - Oct. 2019

Numa Soft designed and developed a website from scratch, optimizing it for on-page SEO and social media marketing. They based the product on provided specifications.

Parsnippany, New Jersey
Elton Mathias
Managing Director, Indigo Health

The website now serves as a positive marketing tool in reaching out to stakeholders and potential customers. Numa Soft acclimated to a new field and brought their IT expertise to bear effectively. They were flexible in communication and worked hard to alleviate time-difference issues.

Indigo Health is a medical travel service facilitation company. We provide medical travel services to uninsured or underinsured people in the US who are looking to undergo surgery abroad.

What challenge were you trying to address with Numa Soft?

They developed our website from scratch, including setting up a payment gateway.

Numa Soft developed our WordPress website and set on-page optimization, a blog, and a payment gateway. In the future, if we decide to do off-page SEO or social media marketing, we have a way to link back to our website.

To start, I gave them the specifications of what I wanted to do: what information I wanted on the website, its layout. I also gave examples of similar companies’ websites. Over the course of the three-month project, we touched base three times a week to make sure things were going in the right direction. I also had calls with them subsequent to launching the first version to add information to the website.

I had one point-person, who had a team of 5–10 people in India. We interacted via email, phone calls, WhatsApp, and Zoom. It was mostly in the evening for me, since I also have a day job. That worked out well for them since it was morning time there. They also took calls during the daytime, which was the evening for them. We had calls going back and forth on the content and layout of the website.

How did you come to work with Numa Soft?

I had some publications to do for my company a couple of years ago, and I put in a proposal on either Upwork or Guru. I worked on that with someone from India, and I reached out to her later to see if she knew anyone who could help set up my company’s website. She recommended Numa Soft, and I got in touch with them around April 2019.

I’ve spent $12,000 so far. I pay for any updates to the site on an ongoing basis.

I first spoke to the main person from Numa Soft somewhere in mid-July 2019, and they started around the third week of that month. The first draft of the website came out around the first week of October that same year.

I’m still in the startup phase, so I haven’t left my day job. I’m reaching out to different stakeholders with connections to possible customers as part of my outreach phase.

There was a lot of work during the three-month drafting stage, but it didn’t require a lot of work once it was set up. I’m currently adding more information to the site, but it was in a very good state when it initially came out. Numa Soft is responsive, attentive, and accommodating to my requests.

How did Numa Soft perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve done a good job, and they’re very responsive during daytime in the US, which is around 8–10 p.m. over there. If I send them a WhatsApp message or email during my daytime, they will quickly set up a Zoom session to go over the website design or content. They’re very responsive.

It’s their accommodating and responsive nature, along with the highly iterative process. I pointed out some example sites I enjoyed, but each one is unique and has its own information, so we had an iterative process with Numa Soft. They had no qualms doing the work that needed to be done to get it in good shape for launch.

Before I started emailing different stakeholders, I wanted to make sure the website was optimized, so everyone would have a good first impression of our services. They had no qualms doing additional work to get it right. I changed my mind at times and added some content and filters, but they maintained a fixed price and didn’t charge extra for revisions.

Not really, no. They worked during night time in the US, but they were accommodating even if I needed to speak to them during my morning. Another good thing is that I didn’t have to speak to 4–5 different people. I had a single point of contact who relayed my specs to the team. They’re timely, accommodating, and responsive.

This was my first experience developing a website for a startup company, so there’s nothing I can compare to. However, my experience has been positive, and I have mentioned it to Numa Soft that I’ll refer them to my friends.

The more specific a client can be, the better the project will be. Numa Soft has been in the field for 7–10 years, but they didn’t have specific subject-matter expertise in my field of medical travel. Even though they’re from an IT background, they’re able to work with doctors, finance people, and others so deliver according to specifications. Being specific and providing a lot of context will bring results faster, with the least number of revisions.

Overall Score They never complained, even when a meeting would extend by an hour and it was night time for them.
    Even though they work on Indian time, it was ideal for me. They were able to set up meetings later in their day.
    I don’t have a frame of reference, and I didn’t do a comparison or get multiple estimates, but it worked out well for me.
    I’d recommend them to people looking to get work done at a reasonable price, without having to deal with too many people.

Web & App Dev for Cleaning Service

"They are extremely patient and talented. They interpreted the requirements and delivered on time."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Numa Soft Technology Services developed a website and two mobile apps for a cleaning service.

Shriya Dalvi
Founder, Aquuamarine

The website and apps are very user-friendly. Numa Soft Technology Services provided creative ideas and delivered a fantastic product. The collaboration went smoothly, and everything was delivered on time.

Aquuamarine Cleaning and sanitisation services I am the founder

For what projects/services did your company hire Numa Soft Technology Services?

Website Developing two apps Maintenance of website

Have a creative and pleasant website The app has to be user friendly

He had called and followed up till we met and engaged

The website which I had earlier needed to be redesigned he did a fantastic job with it The apps also were very clear no hiccups and user friendly

Single

Online and offline and it was done well

Personal intrest is taken to deliver all changes informed were updated without hassle

May be he can develop a wing of digital marketing

Overall Score Nice work
    On time
    Very very reasonable and more over justified the job he has done
    Loved his work
    Always

Web Design & Dev for Online Learning Platform

"Our website is developed pretty rapidly because of the services provided by Numa Soft."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Numa Soft Technology Services designed web templates and logos for an online learning platform. Their team rapidly developed the website based on wireframes that the client provided.

Prateek Yadav
Founder, PyMaths

Numa Soft Technology Services received good feedback from investors and looks solid. The project management and timeline were managed effectively. Dedicated and committed, their team delivered work in a timely manner.

PyMaths is an online learning platform for Maths exams. It covers categories from IX-XII Maths and includes competitive exams including JEE Maths and UPSC Maths. I am the founder of PyMaths and primarily do content and web development for PyMaths.

For what projects/services did your company hire Numa Soft Technology Services?

I hired NumaSoft for Web designing and Development. It includes designing web templates as well as Logo designing.

My goal for this project is to create a single stop solution for all the Maths problems. It includes covering Maths content as well as problems and solutions.

I came to know about Numa Soft while I was finding a problem to one of my queries on YouTube. I was really impressed with the way Nikhil (developer at Numa Soft) explained the website setup process. I contacted Nikhil on his email and that's how we got in touch with each other.

PyMaths is an online learning platform for Maths exams. It covers categories from IX-XII Maths and includes competitive exams including JEE Maths and UPSC Maths. NumaSoft provided Web designing and Development. It includes designing web templates as well as Logo designing.

I only worked with Nikhil for all of my requirements.

Our website is developed pretty rapidly because of the services provided by Numa Soft. I got decent traction from investors and would reach them again once we've got enough traction in terms of user-base. I strongly believe that with the help of Numa Soft, I'll be able to garner good funding in coming time.

Basically, I send my requirements, such as wireframes, to Numa Soft on email and I get a timeline based on it. Then, we proceed with that timeline and most of the times, we get our requirements fulfilled on time. This arrangement has worked pretty effectively for me so far.

The quality of work and the dedication to deliver requirements in a timely manner has been the most impressive factor which I have found during my work experience with Numa Soft.

Numa Soft can increase its presence with more clients and social media referral programs which i believe they must be working on.

PHP Custom Website for Health Company

"We appreciate that we got regular updates from them."

Sept. - Oct. 2019

Found through a recommendation, Numa Soft Technology Services handled website development using PHP. They also integrated it with a CMS.

Nishant Kumar
Founder, Pregso Healthcare

Numa Soft Technology Services not only delivered on time but also addressed all the change requests that were made. Through a smooth workflow and with specific requirements, their team conducted a great project.

I’m the founder of a healthcare company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Numa Soft Technology Services?

We needed to hire someone to help us develop our website, and ended up hiring Numa Soft Technology Services for the task.

Numa Soft Technology Services developed our website on PHP. It has a CMS integrated into it.

They assigned a program lead, and we were in touch weekly to discuss the progress and any changes we wanted.

How did you come to work with Numa Soft Technology Services?

We got in touch with them through a referral.

We started working with Numa Soft Technology Services in October 2018, and it took one month to finish the project. The website was launched in late-October of that year.

The collaboration was smooth, and the project was delivered on time. We didn’t have any challenges. We’re still updating and changing the website.

How did Numa Soft Technology Services perform from a project management standpoint?

We were in touch regularly through a WhatsApp group, phone calls, and videoconferencing. Everything was smooth.

We appreciate that we got regular updates from them.

They should test their work more carefully before handing it to the client. We had to make a lot of changes during the last phase, but Numa Soft Technology Services was able to accomplish it.

Clients who want to work with them need to be very specific about what the outcome should be. The process should be clear in their minds in order for it to go smoothly.

Overall Score It’s been a good experience overall. The project was delayed a bit, but that was our fault.
    They were on time every time, no matter what challenges we had.
    Their cost is a bit high relative to the market.
    The quality was decent, but we had to make an effort during the last phase to make it workable.
    I will definitely refer them. They’re professional and very good.

Website Development for Leadership Consultant

"There’s no fiddling around. We make an agenda and get things done."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

After designing and developing a ticket booking website, Numa Soft Technology Services now provides general web support.

Graz, Austria
Peter Harb
Owner, Peter Harb Supreme Leadership

The web design garnered positive reactions from both internal stakeholders and visitors from the general public. Numa Soft Technology Services displayed impressive critical analysis of business goals, leading to original suggestions for improvement. Customers can expect a proactive partner.

I am the owner of Peter Harb Supreme Leadership. We’re based in Austria and we deal with three major topics that are supreme leadership in itself, intercultural leadership, as well as the unfolding of human potential.

What challenge were you trying to address with Numa Soft Technology Services?

We needed an interactive website that would allow us to display certain events so people can book tickets.

Nikhil B (Web Developer, Numa Soft Technology Services) took care of the design as well as all the backend development, and he is still part of my team. I produced the content, and then transferred the information to him and he implemented that. Nikhil made very good suggestions, and we adapted a few things. I am very satisfied with the solution that we came up with. He is very open to any future changes.

I worked directly with Nikhil, and he has been my point of contact throughout the entire project.

How did you come to work with Numa Soft Technology Services?

A key partner of mine who is based in Bangalore recommended Nikhil. I had an offer from another company in my own city which was totally unsatisfactory. Nikhil provides me with a really good service. I needed a website and felt that Nikhil was the right person for the job—and he was.

I spent around €2,000 Euros (Approximately $2,191 USD).

We began working together in September 2018, and the work is still ongoing. He’s working with me in more of a support capacity.

In general, I have received very positive feedback that the site is very professional, very well-structured, and clear. Multiple times, I have heard from people all over that the whole appearance is highly professional and straightforward. People have also commented that I present myself brilliantly on the website.

We met in person a few months ago when I visited Bangalore. He is a very trustworthy person, which is very important in my field when it comes to leadership. Prompt and on-schedule, I can send him a short message when I need something and he replies within minutes. We mostly communicate through email, WhatsApp, Zoom, or Skype conversations.  When we arrange something, he’s very sharp. There’s no fiddling around. We make an agenda and get things done.

Considering the difference in time zones, it’s been great, and there has never been a problem—even on the weekends. He has put in the time on the weekends to check things over, which has been really nice. I am totally satisfied with what Nikhil had done and the way he’s dealt with the whole thing.

Coming from different backgrounds (I’m an engineering and leadership mind, and Nikhil is an IT mind) and different first languages, we are both eager to ask questions multiple times to ensure we understand each other. It’s been a really educational experience. He has the willingness to perform and deliver a high-quality product.

I’ve learned a lot. For me, this has been the first time doing something like this. My background is in civil engineering, and I have been working internationally for the last 30 years. Nikhil supported me with development. He hasn’t just been the man behind it, but he’s also though towards what we want to achieve and what our philosophy is, as well as how it should come across to other people. That was something that I really appreciated. It was clear from the beginning that he would be very sensitive to our industry and not just a pure IT person. Working with him was the best decision I could have made.

We can always improve. When we started, there was maybe too much on his plate; he was working really long hours. When he had a team helping out, things were better. It would have been good if he had someone supporting him earlier.

Get in touch with him, and don’t consider him as a pure IT programmer. Tell him who you are and what you want, and be precise in the emotional and verbal expression of what you’re trying to get out there. You’ll have a good partner that’s very capable of listening with his ears as well as his heart to understand his clients. This helps him be on target with what he is going to produce for you.

WordPress Web Design & Dev for Info Company

"The website meets our standards. The design looks modern and stylish."

Feb. - June 2019

Numa Soft Technology Services built a WordPress website for an emerging background ID company. The team designed the layout and images before making the final site in PHP and HTML5.

Milpitas, California
CEO, Background ID Company

The website had some bugs caused by malware at first, but Numa Soft Technology Services fixed the issue while delivering a high-quality site design. The team’s communication and testing could use some improvement, but their technical expertise and reasonable prices stood out.

I'm an executive of a background check company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Numa Soft Technology Services?

As a new company, we were looking to design and set up our websites.

Numa Soft Technology Services built our WordPress websites using HTML5 and PHP. The project took five phases.

We started by highlighting what we wanted for the project, including the kind of styling and other factors. The second phase involved a call with a marketing person about the content we wanted—once again, validating our requirements—and creating a flight map. Numa Soft Technology Services then created mockup designs, showing us 1–2 pages of what each design would look like and giving us three design options.

After that, the fourth phase began. Their team built the pages based on the design we selected. They created the layout, images, and other important parts. Our marketing person put together the content. Finally, Numa Soft Technology Services put everything together. It took two iterations to review the images and layout, make color changes, and finetune everything else.

We were only directly working with one person.

How did you come to work with Numa Soft Technology Services?

Our IT staffing company—who supplies us with product development services—recommended Numa Soft Technology Services to us.

We spent about $5,000.

The project lasted from February until June 2019.

The website is up and running. We had a few glitches from some malware that our antivirus software detected, but Numa Soft Technology Services fixed it quickly. We don’t have any metrics just yet, but we’ve received good feedback so far. Our next step is to implement SEO.

Numa Soft Technology Services did a pretty good job. Their communication could have been a little better, but that was partially our fault for not setting up governance calls. We used Zoom, phone calls, and emails to keep in touch.

Their designs stood out the most to me. The website meets our standards. The design looks modern and stylish.

The team’s communication and project management could stand to improve.

Give Numa Soft Technology Services samples of other websites that have features you like and want to emulate in your design. This helped us a great deal.