Lets Build Great Things Together!

Nufuzion Design has become one of the most recognized web designers in Northwestern Ontario and is rated #1 in Canada by Crowd Reviews, offering complete custom website design for companies determined to succeed; and thats why many of our modern designs have been nominated for multiple Canadian & International Web Awards.

We're dedicated to creating effective, one of a kind website designs that are consistent with our clients' objectives.

Our award-nominated solutions enrich any website and convey a powerful online personality that gets attention. If you’re looking to regain or develop a modern web presence, Nufuzion Design can help.

2007
Kenora, Canada

Web Design and SEO for Massage Therapist

"They have a good idea of what looks good, what looks clean or what looks catchy."

2012 - Ongoing

The client wanted an online presence in order to attract more clients. Nufuzion Design created a website and currently does SEO work.

Winnipeg, Canada
Sarah Evan
Owner, Resolute Massage Therapy

Nufuzion Design was creative and consistently delivered ahead of schedule. Their SEO work has kept the client's site on the first page of Google and has increased the volume of new business inquiries.

I have a massage therapy clinic, and I am a Massage Therapist.

What challenge were you trying to address with Nufuzion Web Design?

I know nothing about websites, and they're very important, especially when you're a small business. There's just me and my business partner. In our city, there are many, many different massage therapists that you can go to. We wanted a good website that was easy for people to access and easy to navigate and make them want to come see us over other places. I had no idea how to go about doing that, so Nufuzion gave some ideas. He is a computer genius!

They designed a website for us. I didn't want just a one-page website. I wanted something where people could go on and look at stretches and strengthening, a page where they could see all the different things that we could provide. Somewhere where we could update our prices and have a page for testimonials. I wanted a multilayered website instead of just one page that has everything on it. Nufuzion was able to upload one of our videos onto the website. Just make it really functional and easy for people to use.

There's a lot of behind the scenes stuff they do that I still don't get. Somehow, when I type in Resolute Massage Therapy, we're on the first page of Google search. If you're on anything beyond that, you're pretty much buried. There's no point in even being on a Google search if you're not on the first page, pretty much. In general, people don't go past that. I don't know what they do exactly to make it so that it pops up in a person's first view.

We initially were going to build our website on WordPress or something like that, but this is a little bit more high tech, I think.

How did you come to work with Nufuzion Web Design?

The owner of Nufuzion is married to one of my best friends. I did consider other vendors but when I looked at some of the websites that Nufuzion had done, I was convinced. If I said I wanted something specific, he could just do any of that. I guess because he has so much knowledge of programs and site design, he can totally design it the way I want it to be. It's not so much a fill-in-the-blank kind of design, from what I can gather he does it from the ground up.

How much have you invested with Nufuzion Web Design?

Less than $200. I don't know what his actual rate is because he helped me out since I'm his wife's best friend.

We began June 2012, and the engagement is ongoing.

I had Jeremy design the site initially and then about a year and a half we handed over the site to someone else for a while. Six months later, I did a random search and all of a sudden, we were on page eight.

Then we got buried under the other websites. Then we gave it back to Nufuzion to get back to page one where people could find us. They got us back to page one again, we've picked back up and we get random calls from clients.

How did Nufuzion Web Design perform from a project management standpoint?

They're incredible with deadlines. They do it way faster than I ever need them to. They're fast.

What did you find most impressive about Nufuzion Web Design?

Nufuzion is just extremely creative. They have a good idea of what looks good, what looks clean or what looks catchy. It's not a big convoluted website where everything is all over the place. It's very organized and clear and concise but looks appealing. Other stuff that they do is poster design and graphic art and stuff like that; it blows my mind that they've created that. They're just very artistic.

Are there any areas Nufuzion Web Design could improve?

No. I think they're awesome and not just because the owner is my friend.

Overall Score Having given it to somebody else and then coming back to Nufuzion, I wouldn't ever do that again.
    They're faster than I need them to be.
    They make it better than the ideas in my head.
    I think he's the best at what he does.