Let’s start something remarkable.

Nuflux Media is driven to reboot brands with bold, contemporary design. Developing our own Web-based businesses helps us to appreciate the client’s perspective. Our role often moves beyond designer into trusted advisor regarding integrated marketing communications.

2007
Toronto, Canada

I’ve worked with Canadian Club, Valiant, Munro & Associates, Inc., CAMM (Canadian Association of Mold Makers), Walkerville Brewery and successful independent authors.

Lean Design Certification website Image

Lean Design Certification website

Unmarried Equality Rebranding Image

Unmarried Equality Rebranding

Design Profit retractable banners Image

Design Profit retractable banners

Graphic Design & Print File Preparation for Book

"Nuflux Media's natural instinct for the desired look and feel of the books was very impressive."

Jan. - Apr. 2018

Nuflux Media handled the cover design, book graphics, and layout for a book that included both text and photographs. They also overall the printing process and continue to help with marketing.

Leamington, Canada
Vesna Bailey
President, OMNI Publishing

Each of the three books the team worked on has received awards. Both judges and readers have praised the book's visual quality, encouraging retailers to take it on. Nuflux Media was attentive and was willing to accept client feedback throughout the project.

I am a sole charge president of OMNI Publishing. My company is structured for the purpose of publishing and distributing my books which I am the author of.

For what projects/services did your company hire Nuflux Media?

Nuflux Media handled all design aspects of my books, including graphics, cover designs, and book layout design. The books include photographs as well as text. Nuflux Media also prepared the print ready electronic files for submission for the book printings. Nuflux Media was invaluable in sourcing out a good fit company for the printing of my books, and then overseeing the printing process. In addition, they have been a reliable, competent and professional service in terms of ongoing support as my needs evolved with the sales and marketing aspects.

To put out a beautiful and elegant "coffe-table type" gift book that would live up to the intended message and purpose of the book.

I was familiar with the calibre of his work because he did the design work for my very first book when he worked for Walkerville Publishing. Chuck Rees immediately totally nailed the look and feel I was after. I would say that his insight and design talent even elevated the books to beyond what I was hoping for!

I wrote the text for the book and selected the photos that were to be juxtaposed with the text on each page. Chuck did the complete layout for the books, including selecting all the fonts, optimizing the photos, designing the front and back cover. He sent me mockups for my approval. I always felt completely free to run ideas by him and he would give me his honest opinion and input. After the layout was completed and I approved it, Chuck then prepared the print ready files to be submitted for printing the books.

Only Chuck Rees of Nuflux Media and myself were involved for this project.

Chuck Rees/ Nuflux Media did the design work for my three books and all three have won Awards in the Gift categories. Judges' comments always included mention of the books' visual appeal, using words such as elegant, beautiful, coffee-table worthy, etc.

Also, the books' visual appeal makes them very easy to introduce to retailers because as soon as they see the book they are interested in learning more about it, and they invariably comment, it's a beautiful book. Customers browsing in gift shops also have the same response ... and the books have sold 80,000 to date.

Very consistent, and very relevant communications, and very sensitive to my input.

Nuflux Media's natural instinct for the desired look and feel of the books was very impressive. Chuck's talent, and knowledge of all the required skills in order to prepare the books.

I would have to say that I can't think of anything that could have, or should have been done better or in a different way. Truly, there were no compromises that I feel I had to make. I was very happy with the work process as well as the final outcome.

Overall Score If the scale went to +10, I would give it a 10 +
    Beyond my expectations. All my projects needed to move quickly and we were able to meet all the deadlines.
    Beyond my expectations.
    I have received multiple queries over the years asking who did my design work, and I have always recommended them.