Website Design That Drives Results!

NS Modern is a local Portland, OR company. We develop unique and custom websites designs, engaging the best practices for SEO and responsive website design. Building attractive, professional and user-friendly websites is essential for the success of any business, and is our passion at NS Modern.

With our years of  experience in building websites for a broad range of industries, our clients consistently see increased website traffic, enhanced brand loyalty and new leads, thanks to the commitment and attention to detail we give to each project.

Portland, OR
  • 1455 NW Irving St #200
    Portland, OR 97209

We have a passion for creating digital experiences that generate greater results. We work with clients to unlock value through creativity, technology, and business-minded thinking to take website design and web development to the next level. We are here to help! If you have a project in mind, get in contact with NS Modern today! When it comes to quality Website Design and SEO, we are the first you should call. We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Website Design and SEO for Roof Treatment Company

"Our growth has been exponential, and we're excited to see what the future brings."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

NS Modern Website Design Portland designed a website and does SEO. They're placing particular emphasis on optimizing local search rankings.

Portland, Oregon
Henry Reyes
Owner, NW Shine

The site performs extremely well in local SEO. NS Modern Website Design Portland assigned a two-person team that has been highly accessible throughout the project. The agency's pattern of results and honest business practices have made the engagement both advantageous and enjoyable.

I’m the owner of NW Shine, a roof cleaning and treatment company.

For what projects/services did your company hire NS Modern Website Design Portland?

We brought them on to do web design and SEO.

We wanted to attract a large number of new clients.

We looked through Google reviews.

They built our website and optimized our SEO, focusing specifically on local SEO.

I worked with a web developer and a designer. They listened to what I needed and took it from there. We check in occasionally, but they know what to do and remain on top of things.

Our growth has been exponential, and we're excited to see what the future brings. Our local SEO is off the charts.

The designer and developer coordinate the whole project for me. I have their personal contact information, so I can call them whenever I need. They’re always there to help.

Their integrity and ability to provide exceptional results are outstanding.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Overall Score They're the best in the business.
    It was easy.
    It's very cost effective.
    It's excellent.
    I don't hesitate to send my friends to NS Modern.

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Home Service Company

"NS Modern Website Design Portland exhibits outstanding customer service."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

NS Modern Website Design Portland designed a website to increase clientele and online exposure. The team also assists with SEO and social media marketing. The site is now live.

Salem, Oregon
Dom Vallejo
Owner, Capitol Maintenance LLC

Revenue increased since NS Modern Website Design Portland designed an effective website. Their SEO and social media work expanded their online presence. The well-organized process supplemented their professional management style. Expect a personable team dedicated to providing exceptional service.

I’m the owner of Capitol Maintenance, a home service company that specializes in painting, roofing, and remodeling.

We hired NS Modern Website Design Portland to build our site, help with our Google ranking, and social media marketing.

We wanted to reach new clients and gain online exposure.

A friend recommended NS Modern Website Design Portland to me.

Their team built our website and provided SEO services. They also developed our social networking accounts to reach a bigger audience.

Our web designer handled our site each step of the way.

We see a significant increase in revenue. We didn’t expect our business to grow as fast as it is since working with NS Modern Website Design Portland.

The whole process has been extremely straight forward. Their team is professional.

NS Modern Website Design Portland exhibits outstanding customer service. Their team has taken a personal interest in our business.

I would like to see NS Modern Website Design Portland grow their business and become more successful.

Overall Score They're the best web design company on the West Coast.
    Scheduling with their team has been easy.
    The cost was just right.
    Their team provides excellent quality.
    I recommend them everyday.

Website Design and SEO for Local Barber Shop

“NS Modern have a gift for what they do.”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

NS Modern Website Design Portland provided website design and development services, as well as SEO and digital marketing. They worked on the site quickly and then began the ongoing optimization work.

Portland, Oregon
Ollie Iglesias
Owner, Ollie Fades

The new website is excellent and is a fantastic resource for the quickly growing business, which has seen a 120% increase in traffic since its launch. The team is dedicated, skilled, and provides their services for an extremely reasonable price with good value for money.

Ollie Fades is a local barber shop in Portland, Oregon. I’m the owner.

We needed website design and digital marketing for the website of my barber shop.

To successfully start my own barber shop and get new clients.

I heard about NS Modern through one of my clients.

They purchased our domain, built our website, handled all our online marketing and social media. They continue to maintain our website each month and make sure it stays ranked in search results.

We worked with the whole team, from the front office to the web designers, and they were all amazing.

We’ve seen at least a 120% increase in customer traffic and new clients who find us online. NS Modern have a gift for what they do, and it’s for an affordable price. I went from renting a chair at a barber shop to opening my own shop because of their efforts.

It’s been seamless. They’re very professional and always pay close attention to detail.

The site is better than I imagined. They finished it within a day or two and then began to work on SEO. We saw results within weeks.

Overall Score Their the best web designers I found.
    It was super easy and fast to schedule.
    They're affordable.
    Excellent design.
    I refer them to everyone I know.

Website Design for Eyelash Extension Service

"Their workflow was very effective and enjoyable."

NS Modern Website Design Portland updates the appearance of social media accounts and performs website development.

Menifee, California
Owner, Lashes by Liz

The amount of customers has increased since the engagement began, and the website is ranked on the first page of Google results. The vendor quickly delivers quality results at a reasonable cost.

Lashes by Liz provides Eyelash Extension services. I am the owner.

We hired them to build our website and handle our SEO

Get new clients

Found them on google and seen their reviews on clutch.co

Built us a whole new website. Ranked us on googles first page and fixed all our social media to look uniform.

I originally spoke to a receptionist and then was assigned to a web designer. The web designer handled everything from the consultation on. I continue to need help and assistance and he's always there right away to fix anything.

Lashes by Liz has seen a large new influx of new clients. I wish I would have signed up sooner.

Their workflow was very effective and enjoyable. I get motivated each time I speak with my web designer.

Ability to provide results fast and affordable. I was expecting this to cost so much more.

They could definitely charge more for their services but Im glad they keep it affordable to help seal businesses.

Overall Score They exceeded my expectations!
    Easy