Driven by Performance…

We are Nova Solutions - an Internet marketing firm located in the Greater Toronto Area. We were founded in 2005, and have been serving our clients all over the Greater Toronto Area. We have continued to follow three simple principles that were established at the very beginning - principles that have allowed us to achieve success and continually grow as a company: Listen, Learn, and Do.

Our in house development team has completed well over 1200 web projects. With in house development we can guarantee responsive service and quality campaigns which meet the bottom line - More Business!

2005
Concord, Canada

Dr. Cory Torgerson

Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute

Edelstein Cosmetic

Website Design for General Dentistry Practice

"Aside from the obviously top-quality results, dealing with Nova was hassle free."

Dec. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Contributing layout elements and customer engagement strategies, Nova Solutions designed and developed a website. Regarding marketing, they developed a keyword scheme and inserted promotions on landing pages.

Bolton, Canada
Lawrence Hung
Dentist, Smile on Queens Dentistry

Internal stakeholders laud the website's pleasing aesthetics and are satisfied with the significant increase in traffic and inquiries it drives. Nova Solutions made themselves available for questions and constantly checked their alignment with project goals. They were communicative and responsive.

I’m the owner and a dentist at Smiles on Queen Dentistry, a new general dentistry practice offering comprehensive dental treatment in Bolton, Ontario.

For what projects/services did your company hire Nova Solutions?

Our practice is a brand-new startup with zero previous online presence. Therefore, we were looking for an impressively designed website to promote our new business and gain traction and awareness in the community.

We wanted an informative, beautiful, easy-to-navigate website that would engage new patients with features like online appointment booking and inquiries. Increasing online traffic volume was also important to us because our demographic relies heavily on online searches to find new dentists. Finally, the website needed to reflect our vision regarding design and aesthetics.

My partner and I searched through dental and healthcare websites and noted what we liked and disliked regarding design and layout. We narrowed down our favorite sites and contacted the companies responsible for them, ultimately deciding on Nova Solutions.

We had several initial meetings with Shamil (VP of Sales and Business Development, Nova Solutions) to outline what we were looking for, our vision, and expectations. He gave us a thorough outline of what he could offer, including samples of work he’d done before and different elements we could incorporate into our layout. This included keywords, potential website sections, contact forms, maps, images, and videos. The site works seamlessly across all platforms, and banners, promotions, and professional affiliation badges are highlighted on landing pages.

Shamil was our key liaison with Nova and was responsible for all communications between his team and us. There were at least 2–3 other members responsible for various aspects of website design, content, and integration. Further, Nova provided contacts for videographers and photographers we needed for video/pictures for our website.

The project was a success, with Nova delivering a seamless and beautiful website. We immediately saw a spike in online inquiries and continued growth in online traffic and impressions.

Communication was key, and Shamil was always available whenever we had questions/inputs. We scheduled meetings throughout the project to ensure we were aligned in our vision and that both sides were on track.

Aside from the obviously top-quality results, dealing with Nova was hassle free. Their team was an email or call away and always responded quickly.

No. We’re very satisfied with Nova Solutions!

Overall Score They made the whole process easy, from start to finish.
    It was trouble-free and accommodating—absolute breeze. Nova Solutions found a way to work around our busy schedule.
    It’s consistent with what’s expected from a top-notch company that delivers quality.
    They delivered an excellent website that exactly as we planned it.
    I’ll certainly recommend Nova Solutions to anyone looking for a company to exceed their expectations regarding web designs.

SEO and Web Development for a Restaurant

"No matter how large they grow, Nova Solutions makes the collaboration feel small and personable."

Feb. 2016 - Ongoing

Nova Solutions created a website and runs SEO campaigns for a restaurant. They made a logo; provide photography, graphics, and menus; and built the site with OpenTable integration. They now provide support.

Ottawa, Canada
Majd El-Samrout
Owner, Sur-Lie

The site gained more traffic and achieved first-page search ranking in under a year. Nova Solutions gives monthly analytics reports in accessible terms. They respond quickly to requests and make collaboration effortless. Their highly skilled team delivers high-quality products at excellent value.

I’m the owner of Sur-Lie, a French restaurant. I’m also an owner and partner in a restaurant group that owns several locations.

What challenge were you trying to address with Nova Solutions?

We were opening a new restaurant in Ottawa, which meant we had a lot of competition in search engine results. We engaged Nova Solutions to develop and design a website as well as implement SEO to bring us first-page ranking.

Nova Solutions first designed our website. The team created our logo and a map of how the site would look. Once we gave our approval, they built it from scratch, covering services from photography to graphics to menu designs. They then implemented SEO strategies and integrated OpenTable’s online reservation system into our site. Nova Solutions now provides support services such as fixing bugs and helping us update our menus.

Shamil (Vice President & Partner, Nova Solutions) is our main point of contact. He leads a larger team behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with Nova Solutions?

They came with a recommendation from a colleague who worked with them. We were considering a few vendors in Ottawa—Nova Solutions is based in Toronto—but ultimately decided to go with their team, which offered higher quality for a competitive price.

We’ve spent between $15,000–$20,000 so far.

We started working together in February 2016, and the partnership is ongoing.

In under a year, our restaurant earned first-page rankings in search results. Our web traffic has increased across the board thanks to Nova Solutions’ SEO work and integration with OpenTable.

How did Nova Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

The team is highly accessible and responsive. They get to our inquiries quickly and don’t charge us extra for small requests. Shamil meets with us every month in-person or over the phone to go over analytics reports. I especially appreciate his willingness to drive to Ottawa for face-to-face meetings.

No matter how large they grow, Nova Solutions makes the collaboration feel small and personable. I prefer having one point of contact, and the Nova Solutions team ensured that. They’re also excellent at explaining complex technical ideas in layperson terms.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Make sure to ask questions and understand their plans and processes first. Then take a step back and let Nova Solutions do their work.

They charge higher rates than Ottawa vendors, but their quote is competitive in Toronto.

SEO & Web Design for Moving Company

“They’re very personable. Every member of their team is friendly and easy to work with.”

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Nova Solutions handled SEO, web design, and branding for a moving business. They created a new logo and tagline, enhanced UI/UX, researched keywords, and helped in-house staff optimize web content.

Ontario, Canada
Tiam Behdarvandan
Business Owner, Let's Get Moving

Thanks to their work, lead generation has improved, as has page rank in organic searches. The team delivered solid customers service, took feedback well, and efficiently completed project goals.

I’m the owner of Let's Get Moving, which is a moving company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Nova Solutions?

I wanted to improve my online exposure via SEO. After speaking with their owner, I decided to have them redesign my website as well.

They redesigned our website and provide ongoing updates and maintenance. I believe the backend is done in WordPress. We worked together to come up with the right look and feel for the new site, which included working on branding. After walking through the old site, they helped me create a new logo and tagline, choose fonts, and plan where to place our artwork. We also worked together to discuss ways to improve site functionality and user experience.

In terms of SEO, they spent six months working with us to evaluate and improve our online reach. They managed all of the keyword research and worked with our in-house writer to ensure that all of our content was properly optimized. In addition, they helped contribute a little bit of new content for us.

We worked with the owner, an account manager, a developer, and a couple of designers.

How did you come to work with Nova Solutions?

I’ve known their owner for four or five years but didn’t have the budget to work with them at that time. Once I was in a position to afford them, I reached out again and we began working together.

We’ve probably spent around $32,000–$33,000.

We started working together in August 2017. The bulk of the work wrapped up within a few months but they still provide ongoing web maintenance.

I recently attended a seminar for professionals in my industry and several representatives of other SEO companies commended Nova Solutions’ work on our site. Our ranking from organic searches has improved considerably and we’re seeing more leads coming in from our website.

How did Nova Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

We kept in touch regularly by email and occasionally through phone calls. They did a great job of adhering to my specifications and turnaround was always very efficient.

They’re very personable. Every member of their team is friendly and easy to work with. I know I was very picky about the design elements but they were accommodating and incorporated all of my feedback.

No. They’ve handled even complex tasks without any issues.

Listen to their advice and then let them do the research and the work for you. They’ll definitely find the best results.

It’s reasonable.

Web Development & SEO for Housing Company

“Nova Solution’s SEO and PPC expertise stand out.”

2016 - Ongoing

Nova Solutions developed a website and implemented SEO tools. Their team now manages PPC efforts and monthly SEO needs.

Clarence Chong
Director of Sales & Marketing, Campus Living Centers

The website has garnered an impressive cost-per-lead and their services helped form a firmer understanding of users on the site. As a team, Nova Solutions delivers on their promises and uses their skill set to produce quality results. They’re knowledgeable and accessible throughout the project.

I’m the director of marketing and sales for Campus Living Centers. We’re the largest student housing organization in Canada, and we help colleges manage their campus residences. We also work with private developers who build student housing developments.

What challenge were you trying to address with Nova Solutions?

We’re working with a new private developer who had opened an entirely new residence. Their brand was unknown and they needed a website and digital marketing campaign.

Nova Solutions built the website using WordPress. Once the site was completed, they implemented SEO strategies. Their team is currently managing our PPC campaign. They are on a monthly retainer package for us—they do SEO work and help us with our ad spend initiatives.

My main point of contact is Shamil (VP Sale & Business Development).

How did you come to work with Nova Solutions?

I searched for the top SEO companies in Toronto and picked the top three choices to interview. I figured if they could get themselves to rank in the top of search results, they could do the same for our client.

We began working together in 2016 and the engagement is ongoing.

They’ve helped us achieve an incredibly low cost-per-lead ratio for our digital ads. Because of their help, I also have a better understanding of what our users do on the site, including how many live-chats are initiated, how many people start applications, etc.

How did Nova Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

We speak primarily over email, but I can always call Shamil if there is a time-sensitive issue. We’ve met a few time in person, but it hasn’t been necessary. Overall, they’ve managed everything very well.

Nova Solution’s SEO and PPC expertise stand out. They have a strong ability to deliver quality leads.

Though they aren’t the most affordable option, we receive what we pay for, and we continue to see results.

Make sure having them on a monthly retainer is the right move for the scale of your business. If you’re willing to invest in Nova Solutions, they’ll deliver the results.

Web Dev & SEO for Criminal Law Practice

"They’re always on top of their game, pushing me to move forward with what’s needed for the site."

Nova Solutions is developing a new website for a law firm, focusing on SEO keywords and backlinks. They will also handle Google AdWords once the site is live.

Ines Gavran
Criminal Defence Lawyer, Gavran Criminal Defence

Still in development, the draft website has received positive feedback from key internal stakeholders. Despite delays not of their own making, Nova Solutions keeps the project moving (and on budget) through constant communication, providing critical status updates throughout the engagement.

I’m a criminal lawyer. Gavran Criminal Defence is my firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Nova Solutions?

I wanted help getting my name out to clients, using Google in particular.

Nova Solutions is currently building my website from scratch. They’re focusing their efforts on SEO in terms of keywords and links. Because the content is law-focused, I’m the one writing it. When I write blogs, they will link those to my website. Once the site is launched, they’ll help advertise my services via Google AdWords.

I work directly with Shamil (VP, Nova Solutions) and a website designer.

How did you come to work with Nova Solutions?

I've known Shamil for a few years. He's a successful businessman. I trust him, which is key. I talked to other companies that do SEO and I felt their pitches were a bit overboard. Shamil simply told me what he was going to deliver and how quickly he could deliver it. I really liked his professional approach.

We’ve spent around $10,000 to date.

We started working together in January 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

The website is still being built. The delay is my fault since I haven’t had a chance to write the content. However, I've seen the work they're doing behind the scenes. They’re definitely doing exactly what I asked for. They created an initial draft of the site. I only had to request a few tweaks because they nailed it.

How did Nova Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is excellent. They’re always on top of their game, pushing me to move forward with what’s needed for the site. We had several in-person meetings when I initially hired them. We mostly communicate through email and phone. Shamil always makes himself available to me.

Unlike other SEO firms, Nova Solutions doesn't come off as desperate. Shamil is confident, with a strong but subtle approach. He's smart and ambitious. I trust working with him in a way that I don't other firms. He doesn’t over promise. I can’t afford to take a lot of time away from practicing law. Shamil suggested that we make a plan of what I want to accomplish. He understood that I'm targeting only a certain type of people, and showed me how he can tailor his services to them.

There's nothing I can say they need to improve. Everything that they’ve delivered is exactly what I need. If there’s ever any issue, I tell them and they make sure it gets fixed right away.

Their prices are very reasonable, and they offer cost-saving solutions.
    I recommend them to all my friends.

Web Development and Online Marketing for Medical Clinic

"Nova understands how to grow natural traffic and manage PPC campaigns to lower cost per acquisition."

Jan. 2009 - Ongoing

Nova Solutions works on web development, SEO, PPC, and Facebook marketing to generate plastic surgery patients. The team works in an ongoing capacity in this long-term relationship of over 7 years.

Owner and Doctor, Medical Clinic

The team produces quality content and has helped increase qualified leads exponentially. Nova Solutions has done a particularly good job on website updates, maximizing marketing impact of landing pages. They are communicative and deliver what they promise.

I am a doctor and plastic surgeon in Toronto, Canada. I have a clinic that offers plastic surgeries in downtown Toronto.

I work in a competitive field where generating clients is vital to growing your practice and reputation. I rely on my website and Google to generate a big chunk of my clients. I was struggling to grow in 2008 and asked my contact at another clinic about their success with a pay-per-click campaign.

My contact told me that they were working with Anthony [Novikov], who was CEO of Nova Solutions. They highly recommended his firm to me, so I decided to work with them on a variety of digital marketing initiatives more than seven years ago.

They started by developing a new website, which is the best part of the engagement in my opinion. Their team did a great job and was much better than an offshore or other local option.

I also took advantage of their organic SEO [search engine optimization] service, PPC management, and Facebook advertising.

They produce quality content and grow my business by bringing in qualified leads. Nova understands how to grow natural traffic and manage PPC campaigns to lower cost per acquisition.

They have created several great website updates for me and different landing pages to maximize my marketing impact. They are great with change requests and content updates. I can contact them easily on Skype or phone, and they will change something within the same business day.

They lowered my costs on PPC advertising, Facebook advertising, and my overall SEO budget. This is helping me make money. I have recommended them to other local clinics and one in Vancouver, Canada. They have been working with those folks for many years as well.

I highly recommend Nova Solutions. People have seen our success online and on Google, and they always ask me about Nova. Nova has grown because of our success as well.

Digital Marketing Initiatives for Healthcare Practice

"There's no question that we'll continue to work with [Nova Solutions]…. They've taken a weight off my shoulders."

Nova Solutions provides SEO and SEM to increase cosmetic surgery patients. The project’s main goals are to increase organic listings and conversions, run PPC campaigns, and create social media content.

Office Manager, Medical Practice

Nova Solutions took over SEO management after various other firms were unable to perform. The team has been able to fix backlinks and improve organic listings, which has saved advertising money. They have great SEO knowledge and communicate well.

I represent Dr. Corey Torgerson's cosmetic surgery office.

I'm the office manager. I am in charge of all background work, including our SEO [search engine optimization].

What business challenge were you trying to address with Nova Solutions?

We wanted to get more onsite patients by having a better position in organic listings. We also use pay per click, but our main goal is to rank higher in organic listings and make sure that the visits to our website are converting to appointments and information requests.

Nova Solutions manage our pay-per-click campaign and most of our social media postings, which is an ongoing process. They also handle our YouTube channel and have ramped up our presence in video blogs. They film and upload our videos, then insert them into our website and social media.

Nova Solutions worked continuously throughout the year to remove questionable backlinks left by our previous SEO company. This was a critical situation that was hurting us badly.

How did you come to work with Nova Solutions?

We've gone through many SEO companies, which was a discouraging process. Most of those will promise that results take three months to become visible and, six months later, you would be left with many of those promises and nothing actually delivered. Although I don't have an SEO background, I know enough to figure out that certain strategies aren't working and what they'd tell me was wrong and inaccurate.

A colleague of Dr. Torgerson had been using Nova Solutions since he set up his practice. While, during the span of about eight years we'd been struggling and seeing floundering results, the doctor's colleague was doing great and popping up on every organic listing. We eventually asked him what company he was using, and we got in touch with Nova Solutions.

We were able to assess success easily, being in the same industry. Dr. Torgerson is a facial plastic surgeon while his colleague is specialized in body work. Generally speaking, we're on the same lists, although not direct competition. Whoever was doing his work was doing a successful job.

Marketing is our biggest expense in general. We spend $500,000 per year on marketing and advertising. A huge portion of this, around $30,000 per month, was being spent on Google pay per click because we knew that organic SEO wasn't working.

We pay Nova Solutions $15,000 per month. Through that, they're bringing down our Google expenses because we're climbing organic rankings. Instead of having a double-up cost for their services, we're using them to lower our Google pay-per-click expenses.

We transferred to Nova Solutions a year ago. There's no question that we'll continue to work with them. They've taken a weight off my shoulders, coming from the disastrous experience I've had with our previous SEO companies.

We've been delighted to work with them. I haven't seen comparable results with any other SEO firm we've worked with. It's a journey that takes a lot of work and is intensive. No matter which company you hire, if you want to do it right, you have to make an effort.

How did Nova Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Nova has a good grasp of present-day SEO and the Internet in general. They're good at doing the things that need to be done in the background for you to advance in organic listings. They don't do anything underhanded like some of the other companies I've worked with. There were situations in the past when we'd gone from having no backlinks to having more than 8,000, which actually hurt us. The other companies did things that they had no understanding of or they simply didn't care and wanted to inflate results. Nova Solutions have only done what is proper.

What distinguishes Nova Solutions from other providers?

What I've appreciated about them is that they make an effort to stay in touch on a weekly basis and go through different things. We interact with five members of their team. Our past companies wouldn't follow up or tell us what was going on.

Is there anything Nova Solutions could have improved or done differently?

I have nothing major to criticize and our friends have worked with them for years because of their great performance.