Driven by Performance…

We are Nova Solutions - an Internet marketing firm located in the Greater Toronto Area. We were founded in 2005, and have been serving our clients all over the Greater Toronto Area. We have continued to follow three simple principles that were established at the very beginning - principles that have allowed us to achieve success and continually grow as a company: Listen, Learn, and Do.

Our in house development team has completed well over 1200 web projects. With in house development we can guarantee responsive service and quality campaigns which meet the bottom line - More Business!

2005

Dr. Cory Torgerson

Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute

Edelstein Cosmetic

Web Development and Online Marketing for Medical Clinic

"Nova understands how to grow natural traffic and manage PPC campaigns to lower cost per acquisition."

Jan. 2009 - Ongoing

Nova Solutions works on web development, SEO, PPC, and Facebook marketing to generate plastic surgery patients. The team works in an ongoing capacity in this long-term relationship of over 7 years.

Toronto, Canada
Owner and Doctor, Medical Clinic

The team produces quality content and has helped increase qualified leads exponentially. Nova Solutions has done a particularly good job on website updates, maximizing marketing impact of landing pages. They are communicative and deliver what they promise.

I am a doctor and plastic surgeon in Toronto, Canada. I have a clinic that offers plastic surgeries in downtown Toronto.

I work in a competitive field where generating clients is vital to growing your practice and reputation. I rely on my website and Google to generate a big chunk of my clients. I was struggling to grow in 2008 and asked my contact at another clinic about their success with a pay-per-click campaign.

My contact told me that they were working with Anthony [Novikov], who was CEO of Nova Solutions. They highly recommended his firm to me, so I decided to work with them on a variety of digital marketing initiatives more than seven years ago.

They started by developing a new website, which is the best part of the engagement in my opinion. Their team did a great job and was much better than an offshore or other local option.

I also took advantage of their organic SEO [search engine optimization] service, PPC management, and Facebook advertising.

They produce quality content and grow my business by bringing in qualified leads. Nova understands how to grow natural traffic and manage PPC campaigns to lower cost per acquisition.

They have created several great website updates for me and different landing pages to maximize my marketing impact. They are great with change requests and content updates. I can contact them easily on Skype or phone, and they will change something within the same business day.

They lowered my costs on PPC advertising, Facebook advertising, and my overall SEO budget. This is helping me make money. I have recommended them to other local clinics and one in Vancouver, Canada. They have been working with those folks for many years as well.

I highly recommend Nova Solutions. People have seen our success online and on Google, and they always ask me about Nova. Nova has grown because of our success as well.

Digital Marketing Initiatives for Healthcare Practice

"There's no question that we'll continue to work with [Nova Solutions]…. They've taken a weight off my shoulders."

Nova Solutions provides SEO and SEM to increase cosmetic surgery patients. The project’s main goals are to increase organic listings and conversions, run PPC campaigns, and create social media content.

Toronto, Canada
Office Manager, Medical Practice

Nova Solutions took over SEO management after various other firms were unable to perform. The team has been able to fix backlinks and improve organic listings, which has saved advertising money. They have great SEO knowledge and communicate well.

I represent Dr. Corey Torgerson's cosmetic surgery office.

I'm the office manager. I am in charge of all background work, including our SEO [search engine optimization].

What business challenge were you trying to address with Nova Solutions?

We wanted to get more onsite patients by having a better position in organic listings. We also use pay per click, but our main goal is to rank higher in organic listings and make sure that the visits to our website are converting to appointments and information requests.

Nova Solutions manage our pay-per-click campaign and most of our social media postings, which is an ongoing process. They also handle our YouTube channel and have ramped up our presence in video blogs. They film and upload our videos, then insert them into our website and social media.

Nova Solutions worked continuously throughout the year to remove questionable backlinks left by our previous SEO company. This was a critical situation that was hurting us badly.

How did you come to work with Nova Solutions?

We've gone through many SEO companies, which was a discouraging process. Most of those will promise that results take three months to become visible and, six months later, you would be left with many of those promises and nothing actually delivered. Although I don't have an SEO background, I know enough to figure out that certain strategies aren't working and what they'd tell me was wrong and inaccurate.

A colleague of Dr. Torgerson had been using Nova Solutions since he set up his practice. While, during the span of about eight years we'd been struggling and seeing floundering results, the doctor's colleague was doing great and popping up on every organic listing. We eventually asked him what company he was using, and we got in touch with Nova Solutions.

We were able to assess success easily, being in the same industry. Dr. Torgerson is a facial plastic surgeon while his colleague is specialized in body work. Generally speaking, we're on the same lists, although not direct competition. Whoever was doing his work was doing a successful job.

Marketing is our biggest expense in general. We spend $500,000 per year on marketing and advertising. A huge portion of this, around $30,000 per month, was being spent on Google pay per click because we knew that organic SEO wasn't working.

We pay Nova Solutions $15,000 per month. Through that, they're bringing down our Google expenses because we're climbing organic rankings. Instead of having a double-up cost for their services, we're using them to lower our Google pay-per-click expenses.

We transferred to Nova Solutions a year ago. There's no question that we'll continue to work with them. They've taken a weight off my shoulders, coming from the disastrous experience I've had with our previous SEO companies.

We've been delighted to work with them. I haven't seen comparable results with any other SEO firm we've worked with. It's a journey that takes a lot of work and is intensive. No matter which company you hire, if you want to do it right, you have to make an effort.

How did Nova Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

Nova has a good grasp of present-day SEO and the Internet in general. They're good at doing the things that need to be done in the background for you to advance in organic listings. They don't do anything underhanded like some of the other companies I've worked with. There were situations in the past when we'd gone from having no backlinks to having more than 8,000, which actually hurt us. The other companies did things that they had no understanding of or they simply didn't care and wanted to inflate results. Nova Solutions have only done what is proper.

What distinguishes Nova Solutions from other providers?

What I've appreciated about them is that they make an effort to stay in touch on a weekly basis and go through different things. We interact with five members of their team. Our past companies wouldn't follow up or tell us what was going on.

Is there anything Nova Solutions could have improved or done differently?

I have nothing major to criticize and our friends have worked with them for years because of their great performance.