Web Design Leeds

Northstar is a full service web design, construction, and internet marketing company. Although we only have one full time employee, we have 12 support staff who are specialists in their own particular fields located throughout the UK, Canada, and Australia.

You don't have to go to the ends of the earth to find a web design company that produces high quality, cost-effective websites. I am a web designer in Leeds with a unique set of skills that can help your business grow. Why ask me to pitch for your business? I have over 25 years experience in marketing for national brands and for the last 12 years, I've been designing and building websites. I know my job inside out, and I love it. My clients love the results.

2000