Exceptional Service for Innovative Companies

Nomad Endeavors is a startup media & marketing agency based in Los Angeles, CA

We think of digital content not as a single practice, but as several interlocking ones. We believe that exceptional service is the key in assuring a seamless experience and a great outcome. We offer a range of select à la carte business and digital content services that will make people admire your brand.

We have an explorer’s attitude, we believe in reaching new frontiers with our clients and our work.

International offices in Paris, Düsseldorf and Cairo.

2020
Los Angeles, CA
  • 1100 Wilshire Blvd, Unit 3303
    Los Angeles, CA 90017

Apex.AI, Sony PlayStation, Newsha, Ortiz World Wealth, Cal Poly Pomona

Apex.AI Image

Apex.AI

We filmed a series of interviews and an event video for Apex.AI at CES 2020. Apex.AI is a Palo Alto startup disrupting the autonomous mobility space by making safe and certified software for autonomous vehicles.

Digital Marketing for Hair Salon

"I believe that their level of professionalism, experience and friendliness is pretty impressive."

Jan. 2019 - Mar. 2020

Nomad Endeavors provided video production services, filming the client's events and activities to create promotional recap content.

Los Angeles, California & Germany
Ron Droege
President of Marketing, NEWSHA

The video generated 25% more sign-ups for an annual international club than the year before. The professional team maintained a seamless workflow; they always delivered tasks on-time.

Newsha is an exclusive brand for hair salons and hairdressers. I am the CTO of the company, I oversee all IT decisions at Newsha, I make sure that our digital integrations and operational logistics are efficient and are on point!

For what projects/services did your company hire Nomad Endeavors?

We hired Nomad Endeavors for Video Production services.

Our goal for this project was to increase signups for our annual international club. We wanted to showcase the benefits of being part of an exclusive hairdresser community to our potential clients.

We selected Nomad Endeavors, because we have previously worked with them in the past on other projects, and because we know they a great team to work with.

They were with us for a whole week filming our different activities, trips and events throughout LA. They made for us a great promotional recap video of our time In LA.

he team had a director, a cameraman and a coordinator.

Yes absolutely, the video was able to generate 25% more signups than our previous year!

Everything from start to finish was seamless, their team was very professional, they always came on time, and the outcome was amazing.

I believe that their level of professionalism, experience and friendliness is pretty impressive compared to other agencies out there.

Not that I can think of.  I believe they are on track to be disruptors in the industry. I was actually very surprised when we realized that they hired a German cameraman for us! That was very good of their part.

Branding Video Production for Investment Advisory Firm

"They know their craft, they are self-sufficient, and they put quality first."

Mar. - Mar. 2020

Nomad Endeavors created a brand launching video by capturing footage at a live event. They produced all photographic and video content for the brand launch.

Whittier, California
Gabriel Ortiz
Client Services Manager, Ortiz World Wealth

The content produced by Nomad Endeavors is of superior quality and has helped to supplement the legitimacy of the client. The production team adapted to the changing environment quickly and executed successfully. They were professional throughout the process and proved to be experienced.

Our company is a Registered Investment Advisory firm. We manage retirement plans for retirees and pre-retirees, in order to maximize their retirement plan and their retirement income. I am the client services manager. I oversee all customer service and client-related operations. I also act as a liaison for some of our vendors and coordinate related projects and events.

For what projects/services did your company hire Nomad Endeavors?

We recently had a brand change, and I have worked with this company in the past. They have incredibly well-done content, of incredible value. I recommended them to produce some of the rebranding content that we had slated for our brand launch, which included various multimedia services.

The re-launch our brand, with an emphasis on our methods, and our staff, stepping away from the emphasis of service from a single individual.

I have seen a lot of this vendor's work in the past, and I have always been a fan of the quality of their work. I have worked with a number of these companies throughout my time in the financial services industry, and in my time in the film industry itself. The quality, professionalism, and experience of these individuals far surpass any other company or group that I've worked with, worked for or hired. We hired them because they are the kind of quality we needed, and I plan to work with them on any related future projects.

They were tasked with capturing footage of a live event and implementing it to create a brand launching multimedia video. They produced all photographic and video content necessary for our brand launch and coordinated with our branding team to execute the vision of our company.

The team consisted of three very skilled individuals, specializing in videography, photography, film editing, directing, and sound engineering.

The content is the best that has ever been produced for our company, by a landslide. The content that produced was a massive upgrade from what we had before, and has supplemented the legitimacy of our company, which is already superiorly qualified, and added an exponent to the quality we seek to represent.

The workflow was a little challenging, but specifically, because there were so many coordinating parties involved. We were simultaneously working with a local radio station for a live event, our branding advisor, our online marketing specialist, and the CEO of the company. At times, they circumvented me to communicate with the production team, without communicating with one another, which initially complicated coordinating some of the on-site recordings that were planned. But the production team quickly adapted to the changing gameplan, and after a definitive gameplan was confirmed, executed flawlessly.

I found their experience and their professionalism the most impressive. They are not amateurs by any means. They know their craft, they are self-sufficient, and they put quality first. They have clear and effective workflows and are not casual by any means in this industry. They do this for a living, and it shows.

Nothing that comes to mind.