Making technology meaningful, together.

We strive to empower the world’s most forward-thinking companies to realize their goals through superior technology, service, and support. To do this, we rely on our clients to help us build an exceptional business as we live out our passion.

2006
New York, NY
  • 169 Canal St. 3rd Floor
    New York, NY 10013
  • Paseo de la Reforma 296 Col Juárez Mexico
    Mexico City, DIF 06600
    Mexico

Amstel Light, Amtrak, AOL, Bloomscape, HBO, Modern Spaces, Perrier, Toyota, Wu-Tang, roOomy,

Travelcloud

Travelcloud is a new website for high-end travelers, making the experience of booking four-to-five star hotels feel like a breeze. A bonus of this project? Travelcloud donates 50% of their profits to nonprofit microloan organizations.

Bloomscape

Together with LMNOP Creative, Nolte delivered the new web app Bloomscape (bloomscape.com), an eCommerce and delivery platform for buying and shipping plants online. From intuitive search functionality to seamless payment options, Nolte implemented LMNOP's brilliant design strategy into a powerful, fun platform for plant fans.

JConnelly

JConnelly teamed up with the Nolte to assist in rebranding the digital component of their PR agency.

ModernSpaces

For over seven years, the Nolte team has served as the digital product team for Modern Spaces providing value and helping their team to grow their business.

Printmor

Printmor partnered with Nolte to streamline their business by converting their static site to a living, breathing web application which now saves them time and money.

Shootx9

Nolte developed an minimum viable product for an e-commerce site that allows visual artist to display, print, and sell their work. The team continues to maintain the platform.

Green Group Energy

Nolte designed and developed a WordPress website to showcase brand professionalism. The site has both marketing and e-commerce capabilities. The web development took less than two months.

HBO & J Cole

The Nolte team needed to create a digital product that was accessible across all modern devices, operating systems, and browsers. This product needed to handle very large amounts of traffic as the campaign would run on a global scale with owned, earned, and paid media promotion. In addition, it needed to provide geolocation detection and real-time response to users.

Amtrak

Nolte partnered with Amtrak to create a hub for travelers to view and share stories of their travels, which in turn exposed the benefits of Amtrak as a means of transport

Temple GCSE

Temple GCSE is a study app for students to test their knowledge on selected subjects. Each subject is represented by a temple placed on a map. The goal is to build chosen temples (subjects) and to light the torch on top of the temples. In order to achieve this goal, the student must pass all tests placed in sub-topics inside each subject.

LitPix

LitPix needed to enable consumers to create and customize their own LitPix lightbox via mobile and web. It was also important that they would be able to visualize the end product before receiving it. Nolte developed the digital assets while LitPix built physical prototypes and then the actual product.

roOomy

The roOomy team approached Nolte with several objectives, such as marketing and showcasing their 3D/VR technology via the web, to bring their web property in alignment with their mobile app. The first version of the site presented and matched their value propositions to unique customer segments as identified by the roOomy team.

MassAppeal

Mass Appeal is a New York-based media and content company whose mission is to be the premier platform for leaders in urban culture. Since its inception in 1996, the brand has been living, breathing and definitively documenting youth-born culture worldwide. The Mass Appeal team was looking to refresh their site and drive attention to social media efforts alongside overall brand recognition.

How Nolte Partners with Applause to deliver quality

Applause, our quality assurance and testing partner featured Nolte on their site. The video speaks to Nolte's commitment to quality in delivery of software and digital products.

Branding Design for Office Management Company

"To me, everything was great, which means that Nolte is good at what it does."

Jul. 2016 - Aug. 2016

Nolte was hired for branding redesign, producing a cohesive brand logo, font, and color palette that could be used on presentations and letterhead. They also updated the website with the new branding.

Jason Havens
CEO, NVS

The rebranding work was well-received. The overall process was timely and with good quality. Business cards, the letterhead, website, and presentations look great, making things better for the company.

I am the owner and CEO of NVS.

What challenge were you trying to address with Nolte?

We had a branding exercise, as we had not had a cohesive brand logo, font and color palette that we could execute across presentations, websites and letterhead. This is what Nolte did for us.

We dealt with one person from Nolte’s team directly. They submitted an initial presentation, including different colors, fonts and logos. The first 5 pages were split into individual brand color and font groups, which gave us a good choice. We picked some logos and color schemes, which Nolte revised. We went back-and-forth 3 times in order to get the job done. There were enough options in the first set for us to key in on what we were looking for.

How did you come to work with Nolte?

I believe I found their company through my business network. We didn’t necessarily shop the project around; I simply saw what they had done, and talked about the process with Jeff Nolte. I was told what to expect, and what the deliverables and schedule would be.

How much have you invested with Nolte?

The cost was below $10,000.

We started working with Nolte around July 2016. The project was completed around August. They updated our website with the new brand, and I continue to reach out to them when we need changes.

I don’t have any metrics, but the work was well-received by our internal team. Our business cards are clean and crisp, and the letterhead, website and presentations look great. This definitely made things better.

How did Nolte perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything was easy to deal with; it took me and my team a couple of hours to review and provide feedback. One or two days later, we came to the second round. We probably slowed the process down more than Nolte. The overall process was timely and with good quality.

They hopped on calls if we needed them to, and answered emails quickly. The communication was solid, and there were no loose ends. Everything was resolved quickly.

What did you find most impressive about Nolte?

They did everything they said they would. The presentation delivered was professional and thorough, giving us multiple options and showing us the ways of going about making a selection, in order to point Nolte in the right direction.

Are there any areas Nolte could improve?

I don’t think so, but I’m also a novice at working with an agency. To me, everything was great, which means that Nolte is good at what it does.

I don’t have metrics for a return on investment, but the cost seemed reasonable. Free is always better, though.
    I have recommended them, but I don’t know how it went through.

Web Dev for Independent Tech Advisory Firm

“Nolte has a solid foundation, a good plan, and functional response mechanisms.”

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

Nolte’s developers improved the backend of a WordPress website, working together with an external design team. Nolte continues to handle site maintenance and updates.

Richard Buchwald
Marketing Manager

The new site receives positive feedback about its interactive and intuitive design, which shows the expertise of the combined team. Nolte has a good plan for technical support and answers emails promptly. However, Nolte could provide more in-depth CMS training.

I am a marketing assessment specialist for the New York State Technology Enterprise Corporation, or NYSTEC. We have 170 employees.

What challenge were you trying to address with Nolte?

We were looking for a developer for our external website redesign.

Nolte worked along with our design company on the website development. We have also kept them on for site maintenance as well as any necessary enhancements or changes. Nolte used WordPress as the site platform, but I don’t have details around the coding itself. I am not tech-savvy enough to understand what technologies were used.

How did you come to work with Nolte?

Our design company introduced us to Nolte after the site design project, which lasted 7–8 months altogether. They had used them on previous projects and spoke highly of the team. It was recommended that we also use Nolte for site maintenance after the launch. We met with Jeff Nolte, who gave us a solid presentation on what they could do and how the support would be provided. We went with it and so far, so good.

How much have you invested with Nolte?

The cost of their development work has been just under $10,000.

We started working with Nolte in October 2016.

A few clients have mentioned that the site is a vast improvement over what we had before. However, this isn’t really a fair comparison since the previous one was developed in 2008 using low technology. It was a good, functional site, but the new one looks more contemporary. It is also intuitive and designed to invite interaction from users. Internally, we get feedback every day about how good the site is. We’re a small, vertical-market company, so we don’t have the kind of traffic that other commercial sites might get. In terms of usability, the comments have been positive.

How did Nolte perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re doing a good job in this regard. Nolte has a solid foundation, a good plan, and functional response mechanisms. I feel that the communication could be a bit better, but this is only because I like to speak on the phone. I realize that we live in the 21st century, and that things have changed dramatically since I first started my career. I receive responses from Nolte through email, but I also like to talk to representatives. If that could be included, their service could be even better.

What did you find most impressive about Nolte?

I like the fact that, whenever we’ve reached out to them via email or the support site, Nolte was prompt and followed up very well. They took the time to think about our requests and come up with a solution. I had an issue this past weekend and needed assistance beyond normal business hours. I got in touch with one of their reps, who was responsive and ended up expediting the issues we needed to resolve to my satisfaction.

Are there any areas Nolte could improve?

When we first met with Nolte, after signing the contract, they promised us more in-depth training. We should have been more proactive in this respect, but I managed to pick up the platform well, given that I’d worked with content management systems in the past.

We receive responses immediately. It’s comforting to know that Nolte will get back to us in a timely fashion.
    Compared to some of the other billing situations we’ve had with maintenance services, Nolte is very competitive.
    Going back to what I said earlier, Nolte has been very responsive. Some requests have been a bit more difficult than others, but the service in general is excellent.
    They get the job done.

Mobile App Dev for GSCE's Educational Organization

"[I]t seemed very personal, and Nolte wanted to help me get where I wanted in the best way and as quickly as possible."

Mar. 2016 - Feb. 2017

Nolte developed an iOS and Android app on the Ionic framework to be used as a study and progress tracking tool for students.

Johnathan Boone
Founder, TempleGSCE

All feedback so far from users has been positive, especially in terms of design and functionality. Nolte is friendly and personable, making collaboration and project management fluid. They focus on the best quality solution in the most efficient way possible, and they were reliably available.

We provide a revision app for GCSEs, which are The UK’s nationalized tests. I am the founder of the business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Nolte?

I was new to the process, and didn’t know where to go for help creating an app.

Nolte developed our app using the Ionic framework. The core idea behind it is taking various mini-tests for different topics and subtopics, and building a template. Users can check their progress over time, and keep track of scores.

How did you come to work with Nolte?

We spoke to a few different agencies, which were out of our budget. They referred us to Nolte.

How much have you invested with Nolte?

The cost of the iOS and Android versions was $75,000 in total.

We started working with Nolte in March 2016. The core project was completed in February 2017, but development is still ongoing in terms of updates and changes.

Our main feedback so far has come from reviews, which are all positive, especially in terms of the design, idea and functionality of the app. Our only negative feedback has been related to the app not having enough subjects. We only offer biology, chemistry and physics, but people would like more subjects. This has nothing to do with Nolte.

How did Nolte perform from a project management standpoint?

The collaboration has always been fluid, and Nolte has always replied quickly to us. I have no negative feedback in terms of project management.

What did you find most impressive about Nolte?

This was my first experience of its kind, and I have nothing to compare it to. At the same time, it seemed very personal, and Nolte wanted to help me get where I wanted in the best way and as quickly as possible. I found it amazing how friendly and personable they were.

Are there any areas Nolte could improve?

I have thought of improvements that Nolte could make, but everything has been minor. They could improve in terms of communication, but not really. I have no real negative comments.

Overall Score I don’t have a base for comparison, but it really was a remarkable experience.
    We had planned the release for a couple of months earlier than when it was released. It was partly my fault, but it was also on Nolte’s side.
    We received a hybrid app for Android and iOS, so the cost was essentially divided by two. Nolte was far less expensive than anyone else we contacted.
    The app is pretty much exactly what I asked for, but there are always improvements to be made.
    I don’t have anyone to recommend them to, but I certainly would.

Web Dev for Strategy and Design Agency

"They never skipped a beat .... For such a fast-moving project, I consider myself blessed to have worked with Nolte’s team."

Apr. 2016

Nolte took over and finished designing a WordPress site dropped by a previous developer. They stayed on retainer for future projects.

Nick Ace
Creative Director, Collins

Nolte took over the project on a tight deadline. After they launched, the site more than doubled in traffic over a year. They manage projects efficiently, making it an easy collaboration. Their work from beginning to end was exceptional, and they offered valuable feedback along the way.

I am a creative director of Collins.

What challenge were you trying to address with Nolte?

We have worked on a number of projects with Nolte. A memorable one was for a client who had asked us to explore a partner for developing a website. That partner really dropped the ball, and we were running low on time.

Nolte came in and saved the day. Their team redesigned what had already been started, and developed the WordPress site, doing a spectacular job. The client actually put them on retainer, which has been now going on for two years.

We had six developers on the project. There was excellent project management on Nolte’s side.

How did you come to work with Nolte?

I met them through a mutual friend from a previous job. They had worked on developing a personal project of mine in 2009, and, over the next eight years, I continued to hire them. I have worked on projects for Toyota with them, and many projects for my current company.

We started the latest project in April 2015. It ended in June, with a quick turnaround. The client loved working with them so much that they kept Nolte on retainer.

Site traffic more than doubled after the new version launched. Company-wide, all 1,000 employees the company has in North America, were able to use the new platform, and raved about it.

How did Nolte perform from a project management standpoint?

They never skipped a beat. They reinterpreted our designs exactly, offered feedback on how we could make it perform better, made changes in real-time. The QA was exceptional, and we had two daily check-ins. For such a fast-moving project, I consider myself blessed to have worked with Nolte’s team.

What did you find most impressive about Nolte?

For this project in particular, there was exceptional customer service. We don’t often bring partners into client relationships directly, but I was comfortable enough with Nolte to do that. Apart from this project, the products being developed by Nolte are very interesting. They develop a number of custom solutions, and they’re all exceptional.

Are there any areas Nolte could improve?

I’ve watched Nolte grow from three people to however many they have now. They only get better and more professional over the past 9 years. The culture there is wonderful, and the atmosphere is peaceful, despite the fact that they have such an insane amount of work to do at any given time. As a leader, Jeff knows how to bring in talent and manage it effectively.

Overall Score Everyone loves working with Nolte.
    They didn’t miss a single deadline, and were actually ahead with deliverables.
    Incredibly worth it.
    They didn’t drop the ball once, and remained responsive and collaborative.
    I constantly refer people to Nolte, and have probably done it half a dozen times this year.

eCommerce Dev for Print Shop

“They’ve made our job easier and streamlined everything so that the process made sense to us.”

2015 - Ongoing

Nolte built a customized e-commerce platform with the capability to generate high-resolution PDFs. The team continues to update and maintain the website.

Victor Ross
Owner, Printmor

Nolte’s team demonstrated technical expertise and a commitment to excellence. They respond to issues promptly—usually within a couple of hours. Nolte also offers a reasonable payment schedule.

I’m the owner of Printmor, a printing company. We produce postcards, business cards, letterheads, and so on.

What challenge were you trying to address with Nolte?

We needed an e-commerce website, but had many obstacles in the way.

Nolte was able to make sense of everything I told them. They developed a full e-commerce website for us with many options and features. I estimate that Nolte assigned  8-10 developers over the course of a year and a half.

How did you come to work with Nolte?

I came to know about Nolte by word of mouth. They seemed to be a good fit, so it made sense to work with them. The team understood what I was talking about.

How much have you invested with Nolte?

The cost of their work was around $30,000.

We started working with Nolte in 2015 and continue to work with them.

I don’t have any metrics, but Nolte made our platform work. They’ve made our job easier and streamlined everything so that the process made sense to us. If we ever have an issue, Nolte helps us get back to normal within a couple of hours. I’ve been very happy with their work.

How did Nolte perform from a project management standpoint?

I haven't been stringent about sticking to deadlines. When a specific portion needed to be done, Nolte met our requirements.

What did you find most impressive about Nolte?

I needed a specific upload module that created PDFs. I went to other companies, but they couldn’t do it correctly. Nolte made sure that all templates worked correctly and at high resolutions.

Are there any areas Nolte could improve?

I can’t think of anything that needs to be changed.

Overall Score I was very happy with the experience.
    We had a good schedule and everything worked out. If there was an issue in terms of payment, Nolte was understanding.

Web Dev for Cross-platform Media & Content Company

"Nolte did a good job of getting things done and staying in touch with the group of people on our side."

2015 - Ongoing

Nolte redesigned a website, focusing on increasing user engagement, improving on-brand aesthetics and adding new functionalities.

Strategy & Operations Manager, Media & Content Platform

Nolte works well with technical and non-technical internal teams. The redesign is up to par and they have quick turnaround times. Their ticketing system is efficient and they are overall good communicators.

We are a cross-platform media and content company. I run strategy and operations.

What challenge were you trying to address with Nolte?

We wanted to redesign our website which was owned and operated in-house.

Nolte gave us a better aesthetic look for the site, added some extra functionalities for encouraging user engagement and helped grow our audience. We had a consultant who ran the technical side of things, so I can’t provide any info there.

How did you come to work with Nolte?

The company was working with Nolte before I arrived. I know that they have a strong client list, and have done good work for other companies, which is probably why we chose Nolte in the first place.

I’ve personally worked with Nolte since my start at the company, but they had been here before, probably since 2015. The collaboration is ongoing.

We’re all happy with Nolte’s design. They were able to turn the project around quickly, which was impressive.

How did Nolte perform from a project management standpoint?

They had a ticket-filing system, and we kept in touch via email. Nolte did a good job of getting things done and staying in touch with the group of people on our side, who were not very technical.

What did you find most impressive about Nolte?

They do a good job of working with nontechnical people in order to get technical tasks completed.

Are there any areas Nolte could improve?

Working with people who aren’t tech-savvy is always a challenge, and the process can always be improved.

Nolte turned most things around quickly, but there were also delays.
    We could have gotten the work cheaper, but we were overall happy with the costs.
    The work wasn’t always perfect, but it was good.

Web Dev for Integrated Marketing Communications Firm

"They have a strong team with good communication."

Oct. 2015 - Mar. 2016

Nolte provided guidance and web development to support an internal design team’s rebranding effort, focusing on a professional and attractive UX/UI with integrated Google Analytics.

Carinna Perez
Director of Client Services, JConnelly

Visitors shared positive feedback about the new site's fresh look and feel, and staff can conduct maintenance more easily on the intuitive backend. Nolte’s hands-on approach and proactive workflow contributed to a successful engagement.

I’m the director of client services at JConnelly, an integrated marketing and communications firm with a focus on public relations.

What challenge were you trying to address with Nolte?

We were undergoing a rebranding of the company, moving away from the public relations core to more of an integrated communications approach. We wanted to start with a fresh and modern image and build a website telling visitors who we are.

Nolte provided consultation on the best experience for marketing to our industry prospects, giving them a user-friendly experience on our site as well as a good understanding of who we are. We also wanted to share our case studies on the website.

We have an internal design team as well and have worked closely with Nolte in order to create some branding guidelines, which will be implemented on the website. Our primary goal for them was to create a modern and attractive user experience and have the ability to share news and case studies. Nolte walked us through the process and provided recommendations on the best solution.

We have a WordPress site with integrated Google Analytics. From a blogging perspective, we’re using HubSpot, for which Nolte provided insights. We have worked with one or two developers directly, but I believe that there was a bigger team in the background.

How did you come to work with Nolte?

We had a prior relationship with Nolte, and I believe they were found through a referral. They helped us make some initial updates to the site, but that was a much smaller scope compared to what we’ve taken on in the last two years.

How much have you invested with Nolte?

The cost of Nolte’s work on our latest project was around $40,000, all in all.

The project started in October of 2015. We launched in March of 2016.

We received immediate feedback on the rebrand. Clients have mentioned how cool, modern, and fresh the site looks. From an internal user perspective, the new backend is very intuitive. Nolte created a platform with our team in mind, allowing us to make updates and have a user-friendly experience. We’re not techies, so it’s important to have easy ways for the marketing people to make changes to the site. It’s a seamless process, and we’re happy about it.

How did Nolte perform from a project management standpoint?

We didn’t use any project management tools and communicated through email mostly. I think that Nolte had a chat platform for their own team.

What did you find most impressive about Nolte?

Their CEO and founder has a hands-on approach for working with larger clients and boutique firms alike. He becomes involved from the bottom up, not just from a scope perspective. We were given recommendations from the SEO team and from a social perspective on platforms through which we could see all our data. It was more of a partnership, and we were given the next steps to evaluate after the site was built.

Are there any areas Nolte could improve?

No, they have a strong team with good communication. With any web design project, there will be some shuffles to go through, but, as a team, we made it work.

Overall Score It’s hard to give 5s since that implies that the company is the best of the best. Nolte is very good, so a 4 rating is equivalent to a 5 in my book.
    They did an excellent job, but it’s not easy to manage any type of digital project. They did their best to communicate any potential red flags, and we collaborated to make it work on both ends.
    We have recommended Nolte to some of our clients.

Web Dev for Water Recycling Company

"The whole process was simple and we were led through it."

Nov. 2016 - Jan. 2016

Nolte designed and developed a Wordpress website to showcase brand professionalism. The site has both marketing and e-commerce capabilities. The web development took less than two months.

Office Manager, Green Energy Group

The new site is straightforward user-friendly. Nolte communicated regularly and in a way that was clear to non-technical people on the team. The project was delayed due to a combination of factors, some of which were Nolte’s internal changes.

Greenergy is located in the San Francisco Bay Area. We research and develop gray water recycling systems for residential purposes. We allow people to install systems for treating the water going through their houses, and reusing it onsite. We’re a relatively new business, having been in activity for a couple of years. We’re reaching the end of our research and development phase. We’re still a small business with fewer than five employees. I am the office manager, and I’m also in charge of logistical and HR work.

What challenge were you trying to address with Nolte?

We’d had a website that was very basic. We wanted a more professional version since we were trying to approach bigger firms and get bigger deals, rather than having a few homeowners looking at our site. We wanted to reach apartment buildings, for which we needed to appear more professional. We searched for someone who could help us build the website, and came across Nolte. They were looking to work with more companies focused on environmentally-friendly products, so it was a great fit.

Nolte helped us build a brand-new website for the product and company. I was involved in the business development part of the project.

They built the website from scratch using WordPress. It has payment functionalities. We came in contact with at least five people from Nolte’s team and mainly worked with one contact. That person was switched towards the end of the project, but both of them were great.

How did you come to work with Nolte?

We googled around 100 web developers and reached out to quite a few. Nolte was the one who matched our budget, and we liked their profile and previous work.

How much have you invested with Nolte?

The cost of Nolte’s work was around $20,000. We’re a small company, so we had a small budget. They were able to work with it, even though the project took a bit longer than they originally thought.

We started working with Nolte in mid-November 2016. The project was completed at the end of January 2017.

We’re still within R&D, so we haven’t reached out to many clients yet. The only feedback I have is from our own company and a few contractors. We work with a lot of plumbers, and they like to redirect their own customers to us. Our partners told us that the site works great, is straightforward and easy to operate.

How did Nolte perform from a project management standpoint?

We have used Google Hangouts for phone conferences with our team. Skype was also an option. We were given weekly updates on what Nolte had completed and what was upcoming. They were good in terms of communing the progress in terms that we could understand, especially since we didn’t have a technical person in our own team. Anything we asked for was handled immediately.

What did you find most impressive about Nolte?

My predecessor was the one who worked the most with Nolte. I joined when the project was 80% done. She told me that their team was great with starting the project and worked with our CEO directly. The whole process was simple and we were led through it. We valued this since, as a small company lacking experience, it’s helpful to have this kind of help.

Are there any areas Nolte could improve?

The only issue we had was that the project was delayed. Some of this was on us, in that we weren’t prepared to provide the copy for the site, but it was also due to the changes Nolte was going through. Their company was growing as well, so they moved offices, changed their name, as well as some of the staff. The lead project person we were in contact with changed, and there was some miscommunication around the things which needed to be done. We had some delays, but they were resolved quickly when we pointed them out.

There were a few occasions when the deadlines were not reached, but that was always for a good reason.
    Compared to other companies, Nolte was able to meet our budget. I can’t quantify this yet, since we haven’t been working with too many clients, so I couldn’t say how much the website will help our business.
    They’re extremely responsive, answering our phone calls within a couple of hours, despite our time difference.
    They made our process a lot easier. We haven’t come across anyone who needed professional web designers yet, though.

Web Development for Creative Agency

"Nolte’s philosophy is very much like ours, and, whether it’s technological or creative, the service is equally good."

2015 - Ongoing

Nolte, working with an internal creative team, handles backend web development. They focus on developing WordPress sites, installing various plugins and training end-user clients on the WordPress platform.

Susan Karlin
CEO, Suka Creative

Nolte has been highly reliable. Their team has a great attention to detail, and they are exceptional in terms of project management. Nolte’s skills expand into creativity and client communication. They’ve won awards for their sites and are easy to work with.

My name is Susan Karlin, and I am the founder and CEO of Suka Creative.

What challenge were you trying to address with Nolte?

We have developed websites with their team. We handle the creative part, while Nolte works on the backend.

We bring Nolte in for proposal and kick-off meetings with clients, in order to be transparent about whom we use as a development partner. Jeff and his team have been amazing to work with, and have understood the client, making appropriate recommendations. They have developed WordPress sites and installed various plugins for them. Nolte has also trained clients on using the WordPress platform.

My creative team is usually close to the day-to-day activities. We have worked with three or four people from Nolte’s team, including Jeffrey himself.

How did you come to work with Nolte?

We received a cold email from Nolte around two years ago. We were intrigued, and were looking for a partner at the time. We hadn’t found someone whom we felt matched our service and values. There are many smart tech people out there, but less so in terms of reliability. We had an initial meeting with Nolte, and really clicked with them. Jeff happens to have a very nice way about him, and he’s extremely knowledgeable. We decided to move forward with a first project.

How much have you invested with Nolte?

Collectively, our projects can range from $75,000 to $200,000 each. I prefer not to say what Nolte’s percentage is.

We started working with Nolte in late-2015. We have finished some sites, and are continuing to work on others. The duration of a project can be anywhere from three or four months to one year.

Metrics can be hard to judge at times. One of the sites that Nolte worked on won an award. It was made for The National Philanthropic Trust, and it received a lot of traction and visits.

Nolte has typically worked on corporate sites for us, though. I don’t have exact metrics for them.

How did Nolte perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m not on the frontline, but I know that Nolte has made recommendations for us to deliver some things for them using certain software. In terms of project management in general, Nolte has been exceptional. The attention to detail and responsiveness were unmatched with any of the other partners we’ve used in the past.

What did you find most impressive about Nolte?

We have worked with a freelancer in the past. Even though the price was lower, we didn’t get the team support and attention to detail that Nolte can bring. It behooves us that we can bring in a group like theirs, and have them perform to our standards.

They have a strong and tested process, and they follow it. Nolte keeps timelines, and their communication channels are always available. We haven’t hit any bumps, and they genuinely want to do great work. Nolte’s philosophy is very much like ours, and, whether it’s technological or creative, the service is equally good. We could have great technology talent at our disposal, but, without the attention to detail of the QC team, and without client-facing skills, we can’t make it, especially in New York.

Are there any areas Nolte could improve?

I can’t think of any. The reports I’ve gotten from my team have talked about how great and easy it is to work with Nolte. Clients who are using their WordPress sites and have been trained by Nolte’s team have thanked us for making their lives easier. Nolte is making us look good.

Overall Score I’ve been in business for 25 years, and have been developing sites for 10. I’m happy to say that Nolte is the best I’ve seen and worked with.
    They’re very much worth the value.
    I’d be happy to refer Nolte.

Web Redesign & Rebranding for Mortgage Lending Firm

"[Customers] really like the new look, and find it fitting for our company and brand."

Nolte helped rebrand and redesign the company's website. Their work included logo and color redesign, and the wireframe was passed over to an internal development team.

Florida
Marketing, Foundation Mortgage

Nolte understood the vision for rebranding and updating the site. After a slightly rocky start due to turnover, Nolte was easier to communicate with. They had industry knowledge and were proactive in appealing to the specific target market.

We’re a mortgage company located in Miami Beach, Florida. We have been servicing the local market since 1998. I am the business development and marketing manager of the company. I work directly with our president and CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Nolte?

We needed assistance with rebranding our company.

Nolte developed the wireframe of a new website. They also created a brand new logo for us, new colors and a new look and feel. They did a fantastic job and captured exactly what we wanted, namely a modern look that was also representative of Florida and our company. We didn’t want to take away so much from our old look to the point of people not recognizing us, and Nolte definitely adhered to that.

For example, the old logo had our full name on it, but the current one only has one word. It keeps the old color scheme, but it’s more up-to-date and modern. In terms of wireframes, Nolte took care of pictures and helped us realize that we needed certain colors that would encourage people to take us seriously and build trust. There are certain colors which do that, which is why we stuck with blue. They also built a great basis for our blog.

After the site was done, we wanted to take care of the rest of the process internally. We uploaded all the content for the site, and got Nolte to take a look at it and ensure that everything was streamlined.

There were four people involved from Nolte’s team. In terms of design, I spoke with two different people. I can’t recall what was used for wireframes, but we mainly used Illustrator for design work, and Adobe Photoshop for retrieving wireframe work.

How did you come to work with Nolte?

My boss is friends with a gentleman who knows Jeffrey Nolte. We got connected and felt that they understood what we needed better than other companies we looked at.

How much have you invested with Nolte?

The cost of Nolte’s work was around $10,000.

We started working with Nolte in 2016. The project took one or two months to complete. Everything on their end has been finished. We’re continuing to work with Nolte’s wireframe with web developers and internally.

We don’t have any documented statistics. The site has just been made live, and we’re continuously working on it. But, we have received many compliments from employees and customers, saying that they really like the new look, and find it fitting for our company and brand. People are definitely responding well to the new site.

How did Nolte perform from a project management standpoint?

We typically communicated through email and phone calls. I believe that Nolte was transitioning through some people on the team, which made it a bit confusing for us at times. We may have been speaking to one person this week, and to another one the next week. It only happened once or twice, and, other than that, the communication was clear. Nolte responded quickly and understood what our vision was.

What did you find most impressive about Nolte?

They are in-the-know about a multitude of industries in general. It’s not common to find a partner who knows a lot about the mortgage and finance field. When we spoke to them, Nolte’s people had done their research, and suggested certain colors and looks based upon the research conducted with other finance corporations. It was very proactive of them, given that most people would have just given us some artwork and asked for an impression.

Are there any areas Nolte could improve?

Making sure that, when a team is put together, it will remain consistent. And, if there are any changes, people should be made aware ahead of time. Other than this, I don’t have anything.

They were quick to start the project and definitely met all the deadlines, with the exception of one or two. That was to be expected, and it was only by one or two days.
    The main project was good in terms of cost, but I have found Nolte to be a bit pricy during add-on projects we’ve requested.
    Nolte gave us what we wanted, but we did have a little pushback after the fact, when we asked for some additional items.
    They’re reliable, and they understand clients and do their research. Nolte is an overall great company.