Every Detail Matters

Nodo is widely recognized as a global, world-class, digital product agency.

Trusted by leading brands throughout the world, advertising agencies, and promising startups, nodo is comprised by a team of highly skilled people who always deliver the best results to our clients and partners.

We are an innovative team, committed to a personalized approach to customer service and cutting-edge design. Striving to help large companies, startups, and leading global brands, to explore new sources of growth through technology.

We believe every detail matters. Our passion shows in every project we engage in! We proudly accept new challenges with the goal of always exceeding our customers needs and expectations.

San Diego, CA
  • 402 West Broadway
    San Diego, CA 92101
  • 402 West Broadway
    San Diego 92101
    Brazil

Qualcomm United Healthcare Cambridge English

App Development for Wine E-Commerce Site

"The team was constantly pushing things forward and helping to achieve our goals."

Sept. 2016 - Sept. 2017

Nodo developed an Android app from scratch for a wine e-commerce site. Their team simultaneously made updates to an existing iOS app.

Sao Paulo, Brazil
Luis Daniel Alegria
Former CPO, Evino

The app was featured in Google Play standards only three weeks after the launch. Despite working remotely, Nodo maintains a steady workflow and communicates effectively. Their team is dedicated and knowledgable.

I was the CPO driving the product vision and execution at Evino the leading wine e-commerce in Brazil.

For what projects/services did your company hire Nodo?

We hired Nodo to accelerate our product development at a time where I just arrived in Brasil not having any network or traction to build a team. Nodo gave me the necessary boost to achieve my goals.

To deliver v.1 for our Android app from scratch and help with improvements for our iOS.

They came highly recommended from our investor.

We started the project with the starting point to build a great Android app that was being built from the base of our iOS experience. The Android app really surprised me in the speed and quality Nodo was able to deliver.

1 UI Designer, 1 Android Dev, 1 iOS Dev and 1 PO

The Android App was developed in a 4month period and got featured meeting the Google Play standards after 3 weeks being live.

I found the flow very efficiency and considering that the work was remote it was surprisingly smooth.

The commitment of the team and leaders. The team was constantly pushing things forward and helping to achieve our goals.

Perhaps creating an opportunity to meet the team in person along the way. But besides of that, I believe Nodo is definitely a partner to count with.

Overall Score I'm very happy with the service Nodo provided for us.
    We worked 100% remote, it worked out almost perfect.
    Fair pricing.